A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica grinned. Full of wickedness. "Whose cock?"

Kate should have seen it coming. Known where she was going with all of this. She refused to speak it aloud.

Jessica reared back. Leaving just the bulbous head inside of Kate's tight cunt. "Whose?" She said, making it clear there would be no debate.

Kate and her pussy whined together.

"I heard you." Jessica said. "I heard you moaning in your sleep."

Kate's arms locked up. Not sure how to handle this. Refusing to open her eyes though. The massive orgasm building inside her required it. Demanded it, more powerfully than even Jessica.

Pop. The gratuitous sound of the fat cock head escaping Kate's tight, wet pussy lips. Silence. A standoff. Neither party willing to bend. Kate could feel Jessica shifting anxiously behind her. Damn it!

"OK! YES!" Kate yelled. Steadying herself. "I WISH IT WAS MY DADDY'S BIG, FAT, FUCKING, PERFECT COCK!" She screamed. Surprising even herself.

Jessica's hand left her hip, and Kate threw her ass backward, seeking the cock she craved so desperately.

Three thick inches buried inside of her before halting to resistance. The cock felt wider now. Softer on the exterior, but more solid throughout. Veinier and more massive. Warmer. Realer.

Kate opened her eyes. Turning her head slowly. Jessica's confident smile coming into view. Not where it should be. Continuing around, she found herself gazing into Rick's eyes. A curled up look of scorn on his face. Bare-chested. Barbaric. His hard, massive cock sticking straight out, far away from his body until the first quarter disappeared into her virgin cunt.

How did he get here? Had her fantasy bled into reality? Or had he been hiding in the house all along. Skipped out of work to watch his daughter fuck his other daughter. Bided his time until he could step in and take advantage of Kate at her most vulnerable.

She should have been livid. Stood up and knocked Rick out. Called the police. Clawed Jessica's eyes out. Ran away and never come back. Jessica had planned all of this. Set Kate up from start. Deceived her. Confused her. Forced her to submit. Brought Rick into the scheme. She wasn't Kate's lover. Everything Jessica had done was just a lead up to this. To Rick, fucking her.

Instead, she came. A life-changing orgasm. Unlike any she'd had before. Not the cold, mechanical pleasure of a vibrator. Not the stress releasing pleasure of a beautiful woman going down on her. Additive. Giving something back to her. Warm and loving. Filling an emptiness she never realized was there. Completing her. Sending waves of heat throughout her entire body.

Kate's arms melted beneath her, causing her face to fall against the couch. An inert puddle. All she could do was lay there. The world around her evaporated into a fog of steam.

Ass up in the air, Rick was free to have his way with her. Her tiny, little pussy clenched around his cock like a vice. Feeling as if he would break her in two if he continued to push forward. Her wet cunt trying desperately to pull him in, but her tight pelvis struggling to accommodate his enormous girth.

Slowly, he continued to thrust his giant cock into her. Little by little. Filling her up more than she ever thought possible. Her hips and frame struggling to expand as he did. Orgasm after orgasm rippling through her body. The side of her face skidding along the fabric of the couch. Still too engrossed in her own sense of pleasure to do anything but take it.

Beneath him, she moaned uncontrollably. "Uhn. Uhn. So big. Uhn. Cock. Fuck. Goddamn. Uhn. Fucking giant. Uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Fucking beautiful. Uhn. Fucking cock."

Kate was roused by Jessica's fingers running through her short hair, grabbing a handful, pulling her head up from the couch. She'd removed the strap-on and was crouched on the cushion in front of her. Knees spread apart.

Without a word, she roughly shoved Kate's face up against her vagina. The demand was clear, and Kate licked greedily. Uncertain if it was a welcome relief from the feeling of being torn in half, or a distraction from all the pleasure it brought her.

Rick's cock continued its slow journey into the depths of her vagina. Rick grasped Kate's petite torso. His large hands nearly wrapping entirely around her tiny rib cage. Using his grip as leverage to pull Kate further onto his massive weapon. She moaned loudly into Jessica's cunt. Jessica threw her head back and cackled wickedly.

Jessica yanked back on Kate's hair. Pulling her away from Jessica's pussy, causing Kate to whine as she did. "Say it." Was all she said.

Kate knew what she wanted -- sensed it -- but just moaned and dropped her head. Trying desperately to avoid it.

"Say it!" Jessica insisted, holding tight.

"I love it." Kate admitted under her breath.

"What?!" Jessica demanded.

"I LOVE IT!" Kate shouted.

"That's right." Jessica smiled that devious smile. Vindicated. "I knew it. I knew you would." She said, jamming Kate's face back into her pussy.

Rick continued his onslaught on Kate's clasping cunt. Eight inches buried inside her. She squirmed and squealed. He hadn't even begun properly fucking her yet. Just a single, slow, initial thrust forward. And already, she could barely take it. Her body trembled with delight and pent-up anticipation.

With just an inch left, Rick's cock met resistance. The large head pressed forcefully against Kate's cervix. Wanting entry that Kate was too petite to accommodate. She tried to pull her head away from Jessica's cunt, but Jessica held it there firmly. Her fingers gripped tightly around a clump of Kate's hair. So, instead she squealed directly into Jessica's pussy. Sucking Jessica's clit back in with a gasp. Swirling her tongue around it in violent little circles.

"Oh, fuck!" Jessica wailed. "That's right, bitch! Suck that pussy while our Daddy fucks you."

Rick -- encouraged by Jessica's words -- reared back and then drove his cock in powerfully. It smashed into Kate's cervix again, sending flames through her body. She wailed and the sheer carnal nature of watching it brought Jessica to orgasm.

Both of Jessica's hands dug into Kate's scalp. Pulling her in as Jessica's hips rocked forward and back. Humping her face. Moaning and crying out in ecstasy. Rick pounded even harder, knowing Jessica could feel the force transferred from his thrusts, through Kate, intensifying Jessica's pleasure and prolonging her orgasm.

Kate was next to cum. Rick's pummeling of her tight pussy and delicate womb had been painful at first, but soon she craved it. Her body whimpering with every backstroke only to rejoice as the massive tip returned to collide with her insides. The sensation was so new and unique that her brain couldn't make sense of it, even while her body insisted that this is what it needed all along.

Jessica's orgasm subsided and, finally, so did the death grip she had on Kate's spiky hair. But one hand remained. This was not over.

She pulled Kate's head back. "You like when our Daddy fucks you?"

Kate nodded. Trying to return to licking the sweetness of Jessica's still dripping cunt.

Jessica wouldn't have it. "Tell me you like when our Daddy fucks you."

"I like when my Daddy fucks me." Kate said, taking the order literally.

"Good. Tell Daddy."

Kate turned her head to look at Rick. A mountain of a man with tense, rippling muscles and rugged features. Covered in a thin sheen of sweat. An animalistic look on his face as he continued to rut into her. Still trying to bury the last inch of his cock inside her. He looked gorgeous.

"I love it when you fuck me, Daddy." Kate said quietly between the moans that came with each thrust.

"More."

"I love being fucked by you, Daddy. You hung stud. You're so fucking hot, and you fuck so good. Oh, God, you make me feel so fucking amazing. I love your big, fat, Daddy dick." Kate admitted.

"YES! Louder!"

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME, DADDY!" Kate let out. Surprising even herself. "YOU'RE THE BEST! BETTER THAN ANY FUCKING WOMAN I'VE EVER HAD! I LOVE IT!" And then, almost under her breath. "I love you."

A maniacal look appeared on Jessica's face. "Then why were you such bitch to him?"

Kate didn't have an answer. She tried to bury her face in Jessica's pussy again, knowing it would be in vain. Kate's hair tugged against her scalp as Jessica held her head steady.

"It's because you're living a lie." Jessica spat. "You hid behind being a gold-star lesbian because you were too afraid to admit that -- deep down -- you've always wanted a man with a big, fat cock to take control of you."

Kate hesitated.

"Haven't you?!"

"YES!" Kate yelled without intending to.

"And so you're a bitch to men. A bitch to strong men, so that they won't like you."

Kate nodded. Rick's cock still barrelling into her. Threatening to permanently destroy her delicate cunt.

"But Daddy loves you." Jessica said. The gentleness surprising Kate. "And you love Daddy."

"Yes." Kate admitted. "I love Daddy." This time, intentionally. Knowingly. Meaningfully.

"Deep down, you always have. And that's why you sought him out. Came here." Jessica's lip curled up into a sneer. "You told yourself it was so that you could show him what a strong, independent woman you were. But that was a lie, wasn't it? You always sought his attention. His approval."

"Yes." Kate bowed her head.

"You repress it all... Pretend to hate the things you really want." Jessica continued.

Kate nodded.

"Just like my baby belly, right?"

Kate paused. Her mind still struggling to comprehend all of this.

"Admit it. You're jealous that I'm pregnant, because you wish it was you."

Kate nodded.

"Say it."

Kate hesitated. Feeling Rick's continued assault on her vagina. Never really coming down from her last orgasm. Just a sustained plateau of bliss. Warmth rushing through her and around her.

"SAY IT!"

"YES! I WISH IT WAS ME THAT WAS PREGNANT!"

Jessica smirked. "Then ask."

Kate looked confused.

Jessica continued on. "Ask Daddy to put a baby inside of you, like he did to me."

The realization exploded inside of Kate's head. Of course. It was right there in front of her all along. Rick was the father. Of Jessica and Jessica's baby. The perversion of the thought had made her miss it -- clouded her perception of it -- but it was obvious.

"You want Daddy to put his seed inside of you just like he did for me, don't you?!" Jessica was unrelenting.

"Yes." Kate accepted it. Then, "YES! YES! I WANT MY DADDY'S BABY INSIDE ME! I WANT HIM TO FILL ME UP WITH HIS SEED AND GET ME PREGNANT!"

Shock flashed over Jessica's face. She knew the truth of it, but hadn't expected it to come out all at once. "Ha ha. That's right. You talk a big game, but at the end of the day, you're nothing more than a little breeder slut, aren't you?!"

"Yes!"

"Say it."

"I'm my Daddy's little breeder slut." Kate barked subserviently.

"Good. Now beg for it."

Kate turned her head to look at Rick earnestly. "Breed me, Daddy. Please, please, please breed me, Daddy!"

Rick growled, continuing to fuck Kate savagely. His massive cock spreading her tight, pink pussy lips to an extreme that would have terrified Kate just a week ago. Now -- she was confident -- it would become her single-minded obsession.

"More!" Jessica directed.

"I need your cum so bad, Daddy! I need you to fill me up. I need to feel my Daddy's cum deep inside me. Filling up my womb. Impregnating me. I need Daddy's seed." Kate said. Puppy dog eyes. Lips pursed into a pout.

Rick snarled. Picking up his speed. Ramming into her over and over.

Kate continued. Not requiring prodding any more. "Daddy, please make me your little breeder slut. You can take me -- use my body however you want, do whatever you want to me -- just please, please, please give me that hot, sticky cum. Please fill me up. I want it more than anything. I want your baby inside me. I WANT TO BE BRED BY YOUR MASSIVE COCK!"

"No." Rick sneered.

Jessica's mouth fell open. Her eyes went wide. Not sure what was coming next. A detour from the plan of record. More intrigued than shocked.

Kate looked completely crestfallen. What had she done? She was giving him everything. Anything he wanted. What more could she do? Or would she live the rest of her life unfulfilled?

"You haven't showed me you really want it yet!" Rick snapped.

Jessica's open mouth morphed into a wicked smile.

"Daddy, I'll do anything!" Kate pleaded.

"Good." A hint of a smile beneath Rick's sneer. "I want you to be my obedient. Little. Wifey." And then, before Kate could blindly commit, he clarified. "I want you to cook my meals. I want you to clean my house. I want you to be my dutiful homemaker."

Kate nodded. "Yes, Daddy. Yes! Of course! Just please impregnate me!" She said, without any real hesitation.

"That's right! And you're going to look after all of the little babies we're going to have." Jessica added. Getting into the spirit of the unexpected, but delightful, little diversion.

Kate turned to look directly into Jessica's eyes. "Yes." She said. No reluctance.

"While I fuck Daddy." Jessica added. "You'll be our perfect, little housewife."

"Yes." Kate said. No fight left in her. Completely docile. Steadfast.

"And..." Rick said before pausing. Kate turned. Her eyes begging Rick for this to be the last condition. "I want you to drop out of your useless college program. You'll stay at the house, just waiting for me to get home from work, so you can service me." Rick continued to pound away at Kate's aching pussy. "And only then -- if you show me what a devoted, little, wifey slut you are -- will I put a baby in your tummy."

This was the only requirement that gave her any pause. Her studies had been her life. What defined her. What she'd built her entire persona around. The thing that was always expected of her. What she always thought she wanted.

Sensing the hesitancy, on the next thrust backward, Rick pulled he cock all the way out. The noise of suction releasing. A loud pop. Air hissing. And then, Kate whimpering. A chill rushed throughout her entire body with the feeling of emptiness. Rick's enormous dick rested on the top of her ass cheek. She desperately need to be filled by it again. To be whole. That yearning was now a part of her more than anything had ever been in her life.

"YES!" She heard herself shout. "YES! I'LL BE YOUR LITTLE WIFEY WHORE! I'LL TAKE CARE OF JESSICA'S BABY! I'LL DO ALL THE HOUSEWORK! I'LL FUCK YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT! AND I'LL QUIT THAT STUPID, FUCKING, WORTHLESS PROGRAM!" And then, "Just creampie my pussy you big, dicked stud! Breed my filthy cunt!"

Rick slammed his cock back inside of Kate. Jessica cheering him on. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck that virgin pussy! Fuck it like it needs to be fucked!"

A continuous stream of moans escaped from Kate's lips. She felt Rick's cock inside her. Somehow, impossibly wider than it already had been. She readied herself for what must be a massive load of semen built up in his gargantuan balls. She knew a life-altering orgasm lay on the other end of Rick's ejaculation.

Rick's exhales built to a crescendo of growls as he neared his own orgasm. He struggled desperately to bury all 11 inches of his massive cock inside of Kate's tiny pussy. That stubborn inch remained.

Cum boiled in his testicles. He could feel it threatening to escape at any moment.

Jessica urged him on. "Yes, Daddy! Cum! Do it, Daddy!"

Kate's mantra, "Breed me, Daddy! Breed me!" echoed through the house.

Rick continued to thrust. In. Out. In. Out. And then -- the moment before the first blast of cum escaped from his mighty cock -- he pulled out. "You need to earn it!" Rick shouted, stepping around Kate. Spraying an obscene amount of jizz into Jessica's surprised, open mouth, then covering her face, tits, and belly.

Kate whined. Unable to comprehend how he could deny her something she wanted so badly. Broken. Dismayed. But her instincts -- and memory of the promise she made -- took over. Before Rick's last spurt, she dove on top Jessica. Slurping the cum off of her smooth skin. Savoring the flavor. A realization that swallowing a man's cum was something that she'd always assumed would be repulsive. It now felt natural. Affirming and delicious. Like something she had always done and was always meant to do.

Through a mouth full of cum, Jessica giggled with glee, watching Kate lap up their Daddy's warm, sticky seed. This had gone better than she ever imagined.

She passionately ran her hands through Kate's short, blonde hair. When Kate finished sucking the last of the cum off of Jessica's belly, Jessica grunted, her mouth still full of two blasts worth of Rick's semen. Jessica grasped a handful of Kate's hair, turning Kate's head so she was staring up at the ceiling. With her other hand, she put a thumb on Kate's chin, gently opening her mouth.

Jessica nodded. Kate nodded back. Immediately understanding what was to come next. What was expected of her. What she should do.

Jessica spit a massive wad of cum out, letting it slowly extend away from her mouth -- the viscous elasticity of Rick's semen making its journey an exaggerated crawl -- before landing in Kate's open, eagerly waiting mouth.

Kate thought about swallowing it. Wanted to. Needed it inside of her little tummy. But Jessica's hand wrapped around her jaw, directing her back up, making it clear she intended for Kate to give it back. Kate eyes complained. Her lips curling down into a tight frown.

"Give it!" Jessica said, ducking her head beneath Kate's and opening her mouth wide.

And Kate complied. Spitting the giant load back into Jessica's mouth along with her cum saturated spit. Jessica smiled, climbing back upright to her knees, a little grunt to let Kate know she wasn't done.

Kate eagerly dove beneath her. Involuntarily whispering, "Please, please, please."

Jessica smiled through her clenched lips and twisted one of Kate's nipples.

Kate cried out. "Ow!" And then -- getting the hint -- said louder, "OK... Please! Please give me that cum! I want my Daddy's cum so bad."

Rick watched as Jessica and Kate snowballed the cum back and forth several more times. Finally, Jessica allowed Kate to swallow it, as she beamed with joy back up at Jessica. Pleased, but also seeking validation. Jessica leaned down to give her a sloppy kiss. Jessica's tongue licking the outside of her chin and cheek as well as the inside of her mouth. Transferring the last traces of Rick's massive deposit of semen, that was still stuck in their mouths, back and forth.

It was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He silently wondered if he had another round in him. Taking Kate's tight, virgin pussy had been hard work. Not cumming inside of her had been even harder. He was determined though. She'd need to earn it. Show her commitment. Her devotion. Her complete and utter submission, before giving her what she wanted.

**********

Epilogue

**********

One month later, Katie -- no longer Kate, that was for boring girls -- stood in the kitchen, naked except for a short, bib apron. This had become her new uniform.

She'd left all of her possessions at the motel. Never even considered picking them up. Relics of a former life. Some clothes. A vibrator. Her books. She didn't need any of it any more. Her plans before were nothing but a distant memory now. And with them went all of her former fears and anxieties about anything and everything.

Katie bent down to open the oven door and winced. The Beef Wellington looked delicious, but needed a few more minutes. Rick would get home soon, and she liked to have everything done before he did. She fancied that her cooking skills had been improving -- each day she challenged herself to do more -- but she'd gotten a bit behind on time. She frowned. Still so much for her to improve on. She was determined. She'd do better next time.

1...456789