A Day in Leashed Kittys Servitude Ch. 03

Story Info
Master introduces busty beautiful Mistress and punish kitty.
2.5k words
4.5
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drag your tits against the ground as you crawl."

"Yes Master."

As I crawl behind after you I keep my body low to the ground so my tits are hanging to the ground and my nipples are roughly scraped on the cement stairs with each movement then stubbornly dragged on the hardwood.

When we get inside, the beautiful mystery woman is standing there inside the entrance looking down at me expectantly. And a bit impatiently.

I look up at you for direction because I don't want to disappoint you.

"Take Mistresses' purse and coat off and hang them like a good host, Kitten. She's the guest of honour and you will address her as Mistress."

I get up and unbutton her long black coat. As I do this i see her sheer black bra. It's one of those half cup bras and can't fully contain her huge breasts. As soon as I undo the last button her tits burst out, bouncing, making her nipples semi exposed, the bra barely covering them.

When I take the coat off, i learn she only has a crotchless black lace thong on underneath.

She's both breathtaking and frightening at the same time and I'm standing here naked covered in Masters dried cum. And Masters friend's as well.

I take her coat and purse and hang them down the hall in the closet.

"Make us some drinks cum whore."

I walk into the room to make you both some drinks and see porno has been put on the tv. But it seems you guys have it on as background noise because you are chatting away. As she sits there in only her thong and half bra and heels.

I bring the drinks to you both without acknowledgment so I start to kneel at your feet as I usually would.

"You haven't earned the privilege of kneeling at my feet. Go kneel in the corner until I decide you can touch us."

I instantly pick up on your wording. You said 'us'.

You leave me naked and kneeling in the corner for some time as you both talk and watch a porn about a bitch getting used and cummed on at a party.

Then you get up, come over to me and snap the chain alligator clamps to my nipples and I cry out in pain. I'm whimpering as you lead me back to the couch where Mistress sits.

"Lick her cunt, whore."

I look up at you.

"Please Master. I'm sorry. Please don't make me do this."

You hand the chain from my nipple clamps to Mistress and then shorten the hold on my leash.

"I said lick her fucking pussy, whore."

Mistress spreads her legs and yanks hard on my tits with the chain and pulls my face into her soaking wet cunt as I howl in torment.

I try to put my hands out beside Mistress to push myself back away from her pussy but you see this and cuff them behind my back.

I am totally and completely at their disposal.

"I don't know why you're fighting this Kitten. You know the consequences. I want to see you lick that pussy until your mouth is full of her juices and her eyes are rolling in the back of her head. Don't make me look like I don't know how to train a slut."

I'm able to pull my mouth off her pussy just enough to say yes Master. As soon as I say that, I reclaim the euphoria I feel when I make Master proud. I want to be a good little slut for my Master. I do. And I actually don't mind my tongue flicking at her clit. I've never minded. In fact, I love tasting Mistresses wetness. I don't know why I'm fighting this as well.

I look up at her frighteningly beautiful face and see she's glaring down at me.

Challenge accepted.

I start licking up towards her tits. Softly licking her too flat and perfect stomach until I reach her too perfect and huge tits. She lets me continue, watching and waiting to yank my chained nipples back down to her pussy.

I use my teeth and pull the flimsy cup of her bra down. I find her hard pointed nipple and I flick it with my tongue continuously as she moans then I bite hard and pull her nipple away from her body.

"FUCK'!" she screams and pulls my chains and slaps my face.

But she likes it. And I know she likes it so I stop.

You see I'm being a brat and you harshly shove 3 of your fingers in my ass and I scream at the sudden severity of it.

"I'm sorry Master."

You say nothing, which is worse.

I move back down her beautiful body and find her slit wet and needy. I don't want to fight it this time, I know I'm in trouble.

I lick her pussy lips, getting her going. She's moving her hips trying to get my tongue on her clit. That sweet spot. My face is dripping with her pussy juice when I feel an excruciating zap on my own clit.

"AAAHHHH!" It is so unexpected and painful it brings tears to my eyes. You have lost your patience.

I look up at you and regret what I've been doing.

I take her clit in my mouth and suck it like a pacifier. She moans and spreads her legs further apart. Then I lick from the bottom up until I reach that button and start to twirl my tongue around it and flick it back and forth. She grabs my head and forces my face deeper into her beautiful cunt until I can hardly breathe and I suck and flick and lick until I feel her tense up then release the most satisfying sound as she squirts into my mouth and face.

She holds my face tight against her throbbing pussy as she comes down and sits there, breathing deep. In and out.

"Don't waste her cum, might be the only time you get fed today. Lick Mistress clean."

I obey right away. I follow the wet path from her sensitive clit down towards her perfect asshole, licking up every drop on my way. My tongue starts to lap against her rim when she stands, jerking my nipple chains quickly up as she does.

"Enough." Then she looks at you and hands my chain to you. I'm of no more use to her. Right now.

"On your knees."

I drop to the ground and you walk me to my cage. After i crawl in you lock it behind me.

"Face me and put your tits against the bars so your nipples are poking through."

I do this knowing my nipples will be clamped from the outside, insuring I cannot move. You walk out of the room though and leave me stupidly pushing my nipples out the bars.

When you come back you have the fuck machine.

Fuck.

I start to move my ass up to the bars behind me so you can insert the dildo into one of my holes but you grab and pinch my nipples between your thumb and finger and hold me in place. I gasp at the pain.

"Did I tell you to move slut?"

"No Master. I'm sorry Master."

You pull my tits out as far as the cage bars would let you and I wailed.

"Please Master, I'm sorry!"

"You will be."

You then clamp down on my nipples with the alligator clips, the teeth biting into me. Then you attach the chain to the fuck machine. I didn't understand until you turned it on and the machine stretched my tits out then back in. Back and forth, the clamps digging into my nipples more and more with each thrust of the fuck machine.

"Please Master! I'm sorry! I really am!"

"The more noise you make, the worse it will be. Be a good little whore and don't disrespect me and don't disturb us."

So I remain on all fours in my cage as my tits and nipples get harshly and quickly stretched back and forth and I try not to whimper. No whimpering.

You walk back to the couch where Mistress is sitting, still with her one tit hanging out and you remove her whole bra. Your hands grazing her nipples as you do.

"You have amazing tits. They're even better than kittens."

You start to cup her breasts in your hands and look over at me as you say this,

"You like her tits kitten? Don't you agree they're better than yours?"

I know why you're doing this. And I accept this punishment that I earned.

"Yes Master. Mistress has nicer tits than I do."

"But do you like them?" You ask as you start to massage them, pushing them together to form a beautiful crevice.

"Yes Master, I like Mistresses' tits very much."

I start to hang my head down, partly in shame and partly because I didn't want to see you caressing her breasts.

"Look at me kitten!"

Your words are forceful and I snap my head back up.

"I want you to watch me play with her body like I would play with yours."

"Yes Master."

So I watch you start to play as I'm caged and tits being pulled and yanked back and forth wishing I hadn't done this to myself.

I watch as you flick her nipples back and forth and she closes her eyes and starts to moan. I know that feeling. I want that feeling. Then you pull her up off the couch and down on her knees by your grip on her tits. You keep pinching and twisting her nipples as she kneels before you, unbuckles your belt and starts to pull your pants and boxers down. Your rock hard cock is now in front of her face and she takes it in her hand and slowly starts to lick your shaft, making her way up to the sensitive tip.

I don't want to see this. This beautiful creature with my Masters cock in her mouth. I know I deserve this but I lower my eyes to avoid the intense jealousy I'm feeling. But also the intense wetness this is giving my pussy. I'm strangely aroused as well.

"Eyes up! Watch Mistress suck my cock, cum whore!"

"Yes Master", is all I can manage to say as I look back at what is mine. But not mine in this moment.

"Don't you wish you had just obeyed Master? This could be you, you could be sucking my cock right now. Bet you wish it was."

And he's right. I would give anything to be on my knees with your hard dick fucking my mouth.

"Yes Master. I very much wish I was sucking the cum out of you."

You put your head back, eyes closed and start thrusting faster in her perfect mouth. You're gripping her head, pumping your cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes are starting to water and I can hear her gag on your thick member when you pull out, turn towards me and spray your hot load all over my tortured tits and face. It is such a powerful steam that it coats the blanket and pillow in my cage as well. Your cum has the effect of glue on my eyes and my vision is blurred.

Mistress starts to lick your cock clean. That's my job and it hurts to see her doing it so I look away.

" Watch Mistress clean me kitten. Watch someone else doing your job better than you would."

"Yes Master." And so I watch. And it kills me. But also turns me on as well. I want to cum too.

After she has cleaned you, you stop the fuck machine and release my nipples from the clamps and I shriek loudly as the blood flows back in.

"Keep your nipples outside the cage."

"Yes master."

You massage my tormented nipples and that almost hurts more than the machine.

"Lay on your cum soaked blanket and pillow until I tell you that you can move. Do NOT touch yourself!"

"Yes Master."

So I lay there in my cum soaked blanket, head on my cum soaked pillow watching you and Mistress chat. I still can't get the image of her sucking your cock out of my head and my pussy is aching to be touched and played with. I slowly move my hand down towards my throbbing clit, thinking the blanket would cover me. I find my swollen clit and start to rub it. I got a little lost in the sensation and moaned and didn't realize you were both staring at me.

Your eyes were blackened with anger and disappointment.

Fuck.

Without saying a word you unlock my cage, grab me by my collar and yank me out. In effect you drag me against the floor because I didn't have time to get on my hand and knees. My nipples get burned and raw from being dragged on the hardwood.

"Since you can't be trusted you'll be in front of me. As our table. Get on all fours you worthless whore. You're nothing but furniture now."

"Master I have to use the washroom please!"

I think this will give me a few minutes of alone time to regroup but I was wrong.

"Fine." You go and get my leash and attach it to my collar. Then you ask Mistress if she would like to accompany him as he took me out for a bathroom break.

"Of course." Her beautiful mouth says. Damn her.

"What?! I have to pee outside!!? Please please Master, don't make me do this!" I pleaded.

"You want to act as an untrained kitten then you will be treated as such."

I'm panicking but again, I brought this on my damn self.

You and Mistress walk me outside to the backyard and unleash me.

"Go pee kitten."

I look at you like maybe you're joking but you're not. I hang my head down in shame and start to crawl to the corner of the yard.

"I don't think so. Right in front of us. Like the whore kitten you are."

I don't want to but I can't hold it in any longer. I spread my legs and urinate in the yard. Right in front of you and Mistress. I'm humiliated. I can't believe I've brought it this far.

"Shake off. Let's go."

I shake my ass like a dog and crawl behind you back inside. Utterly degraded and humiliated.

"Go get in table position."

I crawl towards the couch and get into table position in front of it. They sit down and place their drinks on my naked back.

"Since you feel you can play with your cunt without permission, I'm going to invite some friends over so we can all watch you masterbate and act like a little cum whore. You will be tied up to the table leg and you will rub your pussy and play with your cunt as everyone watches. Understand?"

My mind screams nooooo! But my mouth says,

"Yes Master."