A Day in Leashed Kittys Servitude Ch. 04

Story Info
Kitten gets clean and serves.
1.8k words
0
194
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ thank you for the likes. This started out as a glimpse into my love of serving my Master and snowballed into much more. i would appreciate comments and maybe direction on where you'd like it to go 🤷🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️~

----

I'm very nervous. It's a love hate thing. Actually, I shouldn't use the word hate. I am Masters whore kitten. And to serve him fills me with happiness. Sunshine, lollipops and everything that is wonderful. But I know I've disappointed Master. I hate that. Even though I know what I did and I deserve this.

I've been told before to lay on my back on the ground, legs bent with my feet on the floor and spread widely while slowly massaging my pussy. But it was just you then. Just you in front of my naked body. Sometimes watching me rub my clit and push my fingers in and out of my hole, drawing my juices out. And sometimes you just watched the game. I was there for your enjoyment.

But now you're adding other players.

Mistress reaches down and starts slapping my tits, making them bounce off each other and threatening my ability to be still and not spill their drinks.

"Your kittens face and tits are still cum soaked. Should she get a bath?"

"I was contemplating just keeping her like that but maybe a fresh start would be good. My buddies would probably enjoy a blank canvas."

"I can give her a bath if you would like to relax for a bit."

They talked about me like I wasn't there. Like I'm a piece of furniture. And I was.

"Thanks. She doesn't need a bath though. Just tie her leash to the curtain rod and watch as she cleans herself. I have some calls to make for this evening and don't have time to supervise her so this helps."

Master hands Mistress my leash and goes to makes his calls to invite a few friends over. Mistress pulls on my leash and I start crawling behind her as she leads me to the shower.

I start to stand up to get in the shower but she yanks my leash down, forcing me back on all fours.

"You will ask permission to clean yourself. Whores like you have zero rights over their bodies."

I hate her beautiful face right now. But at the same time, I want to please her.

"Mistress, may I please have a shower and clean myself?"

She looks disdainfully down at my cum caked body and makes a tsk sound with her too perfect mouth.

"I was told you liked your asshole being raped by a wooden handle this morning. If you want permission to step in there and clean yourself, you will insert the handle in your hole and keep it there as I watch you wash away all the cum loads you were given today."

My ass is already on fire from the discipline I've received today but I'm not ready to back talk this glorious menacing thing in front of me.

So I take the sponge from the edge of the tub and turn around so my ass is facing her.

I feel her reach between my legs, between my pussy lips and rub my clit, then filling my pussy with her fingers as I moan. I didn't mean or want to moan and show her I crave her but I did. Because I do.

"Fucking whore..." she purrs as she soaks her finger before pulling out and rubbing my juices on my asshole.

Without being told, I know what she expects of me in this moment, I reach the sponge behind me and push the handle in my punished asshole. I scream out in pure anguish! It's so fucking sore from every punishment I deserved today! But I don't stop or slow down. I push the wood into my hole and let out a final painful cry as it goes deep enough to not fall out while I clean myself.

I'm panting as I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my teeth to curb the pain. I open my eyes and look up at her too beautiful sneer.

"Mistress, may I please shower and clean myself?"

"Yes. Do not let that drop, though..."

She ties my leash to the curtain rod and I stand up, clenching my ass cheeks together so I don't lose the object assaulting my ass.

Every once in a while she reaches out and spanks my ass, making me jolt and almost losing the handle but mostly she watches me clean the cum off my body.

When I'm done she informs me to leave the sponge handle in my ass as I ready myself.

After I'm cleaned and "dressed" in my collar, leash and high heels, I'm led out to the front room where my leash is tied to the coffee table.

You walk into the front room and start laughing when you see me with the sponge handle sticking straight out my ass.

"That sponge has treated you well today Kitten." He says this as he continues to laugh at me.

You dropped a tin of tuna in one bowl and filled the other with water and told me I'll need it.

I hate tuna! And Master hasn't ordered me to eat it so I just lap up the water.

"Brat." You say.

I look up at you and say, "Master I'm very sorry for disobeying you and acting like an untrained kitten. I am. I'll be a good kitten, please don't make me do this!"

You look down at me and say, "Did you disobey me?"

"Yes Master." My head starts to hang in shame.

"Look at me!"

You grab my face and pull it upward so I can't help but look at you.

"You disrespected me. You will learn obedience. You will be reminded you submit to me and are my property." As he says this he rips the sponge handle out of my asshole and I cry out in raw pain. Before another sound can escape my mouth you replace it with my tail. The plug filling the hole as quickly as it was relieved.

Just as you do this, the doorbell rings. People are here.

You untie my leash, allow me to stand and walk me to the door.

You open the door and there are three men there. They all gape at me. Gape at my naked leashed body.

I fall into my training and take their coats and hang them on the coat rack. When I am done I get down on my knees and ask if I can remove their shoes. Not surprisingly they all say yes.

So I untie and unzip every shoe and place them by the door just so. They are still a little shocked so I'm guessing Master didn't quite explain the situation.

I stay kneeling after I'm done as they all say they're hellos and how are you's. When I feel it is appropriate I ask if it can get them drinks.

Two beers, one whiskey.

I look at Master and he gives me the nod that means I can stand and walk to serve them.

"You guys can call her whore, slut or slave or anything you want, " then he introduces them to Mistress, " this is Angelica. She's a special guest in this house but that doesn't mean she won't play with you. She likes cock but she's not a cum slave like that one."

As he finishes the sentence he gestures at me, collared, leashed and naked.

"You're missing something kitten. How can you serve us drinks without your serving tray?"

"Of course. You're right Master, I'll get my serving tray."

I go to the armour and retrieve my tray. I bring it to you so you can attach the chains to my collar and then attach the other chains to my nipples making the tray a flat serving surface.

As soon as I whimpered as the clamps bit down on my already abused and sore nipples I regretted it. There was no whining or begging today.

You reached into the armour and grab my gag with the dildo attached that filled my mouth and throat. You pulled it tight on my mouth making me have to breathe through my nose.

"What are you waiting for? Serve us our drinks."

I turned back to the kitchen, gagged and ready for service.

I set all the drinks on my tray and let out a muffled groan as the weight pulled on my nipples. Stretching them into agony. As I walk towards them I see them all fawning over Mistress. Her half covered voluptuous tits are front and centre for their pleasure and her tiny crotchless thong is barely hanging on. I'm instantly jealous. And aroused.

I dutifully go and kneel in front of them with my tits thrust out offering them their drinks on the tray. They all take them and I let out a stifled breath of relief as the weight is lifted and my nipples aren't pulled down by them anymore. I start to get up to leave but you order me to stay and provide a surface for everyone to rest their drinks on.

I start to try to protest through my gag because my nipples are in so much pain but the look you give me reminds me I brought this on myself and I'm nothing but a body to be used in this moment. And I deserve this.

I am ignored. I am nothing but a naked gagged piece of furniture to you all. One of your friends sits on the right of her with his arm stretched out around her shoulders, his finger lazily rubbing her hard nub between his fingers. You're on her other side and as I kneel there with your drinks weighing down my poor swollen nipples, I watch as you finger Mistresses tight wet pussy. I can hear the wetness as you stroke her clit. Flicking and then pinching it making her jerk and suck in her breath quickly.

You laugh and tell her she has a beautiful pussy.

"Do you like looking at her pussy Kitten?"

I didn't realize I had been staring at my Master tease her clit. Wishing it was me.

I try to say yes Master as good as I can with this rubber cock down my throat and hang my head in shame at being caught.

"Isn't she supposed to be putting on a show for us?" Mistress says.

Bitch. Beautiful bitch.

"You're right. The show should begin."

You look at your audience and explain I'm a slut that can't stop touching myself and needs to be taught a lesson in obedience. You then remove the gag from my mouth and I gag as you pull the dildo out from my throat.

"What are you?"

"I'm a whore, Master."

"Why are you being punished."

"Because I played with my pussy after you told me I wasn't allowed to touch myself, Master."

"Why did you disobey me?"

This was embarrassing to answer but I said, "Because I got turned on watching Mistress suck your cock and get to lick up your cum, Master."

"Play with your pussy now. Don't do it enough to cum, though. And don't drop those drinks.