A Day in Leashed Kittys Servitude Ch. 02

Story Info
Master teaches me to play with others.
2.9k words
4.12
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of one of my days as Masters leashed kitty. Master actually writes a section in this chapter. Please enjoy.

********

I open my eyes and see we are at the entrance of the forested park.

"Get out and stay."

You release my leash and I step out of the door and wait for Master. You come around and take my leash and pull hard, signalling me to walk. We don't walk too far, just to a tree on the outside of the parking lot. I'm embarrassed from being led by my clamped nipples and try not to look up as you attach my leash to a tree branch and hand me a cigarette and a lighter.

"Have your smoke kitten."

I thank you for letting me have a smoke as I light it and stand there leashed to the tree, wearing my too small and too thin tank top and panties with my tail coming through.

As I'm smoking, I notice people looking. I pout and beg you to take me home but there is no whining today. You tug at the chain, making me want to move forward but you order me to stand straight where I am. You pull so hard the clamps come off my nipples and I cry out loudly at the pain and start to cry. You pull my shirt down, making my tits pop out and rub my nipples to make them feel better. I whimper but I don't want to be in more trouble so I stay.

You attach the clamps back on my nipples and I moan out at the enormous pressure as you move your finger to my pussy and find it dripping wet.

"Your pussy is so wet for Master. You like being my whore kitten, don't you?"

"Yes Master, I do," and I mean it. My pussy gets wetter and wetter feeling Masters power and control and knowing i serve him.

"Let's go."

You untie my leash from the tree and lead me back to the truck. You start the truck and head towards home. I'm so thankful for Master wanting to punish me to correct my bad habits I ask you if I can please suck your cock while you drive. I want to taste you in my mouth so bad!

"Of course kitten, you were a good girl, you earned my cock in your mouth."

I smile so big and purr as you pet me and I get rewarded. I unzip your jeans and pull your hard cock out and start licking it like it was cream in my bowl. I'm in complete bliss, licking up and down your hard shaft, up to the tip and I suck it like I would my thumb. I can feel you getting harder and stiffer and your cock is so enlarged it starts to fill my throat up so much so that I gag and try to pull away to breath but you yank me down hard and deep. You hold my mouth down on your rock hard dick until I spit up and I'm a drooling mess. Just as I think I can't take it anymore, you grab my hair in your fist, pulling my head back and shoot your load directly into my face. It's such close range and powerful that it splashes off my face and lands all over.

I quickly try to lick up all your cum from where it landed. I want it all. It's my reward and responsibility.

"You better lick up every drop I gave you or you'll pay the price kitten."

It's not a punishment for me to scavenge for every last drop of your cum. I start by cleaning your sensitive cock with my tongue, then moving to your thighs and hungrily lapping up my reward. I thought I had it all but then I notice it splashed on the seat so I lick the leather clean, getting all your cum. After I've licked the truck seat clean of your cum I go to use my paws to clean my face but you stop me.

"Leave my cum on your face until I tell you that you're allowed to clean yourself."

"Yes Master."

This isn't a punishment either, I love having Masters cum on my face. I love that he takes time and care to give me him and the opportunity to prove my obedience and loyalty.

And I just love having Masters fucking cum.

We get home and i wait as you walk to my passenger side door and open it. You take my hand and leash and help me down out then you lead me up the driveway and into the house. As I'm walking to the door by your lead, I look towards Mr.Stanley's house and see he has visitors, and they are all looking in my direction.

We get in the house and I instantly drop to my knees and thank Master for caring enough about me to try to correct my mistakes. I bow my head to your feet and hold my position for a few moments. Then I look up at you with my cum caked face and ask if I'm allowed to help you take your shoes off. As you reach down to unclasp my leash and pet my head you tell me, "Yes kitten, take my shoes off."

I untie your laces and lift your foot out, then the other. When I'm done I look up at you and you tell me to go to my bed in the corner and lay and wait.

I crawl over to my special kitten bed in the corner of the room and curl up and wait until Master needs me.

I almost fall into a cat nap when I feel your fingers rubbing my clit. You flick it and rub it until my pussy is leaking on your finger. I start to moan as my temperature rises and I want you. I want to do anything and everything to just serve you and please you.

Just as I'm about to cum you stop playing with my clit. I let out a deep breath of frustration but don't complain. I get up off my bed on to my hands and knees and cuddle into your crouching lap. You pet my hair and gently rub the palm of your hand and fingers along my cheek moving down to my neck. You squeeze the back of my neck, like a cat would pick up her kitten, and direct me up onto my feet. Your grip on my neck is making me take shallower breaths and my head starts to spin a bit but you release me and I take in a big gulp of air.

"I want you to go shower and wash yourself for me kitten. But first I have to take your tail out."

I follow behind you to the bathroom and you watch and wait as I turn the water on and get ready for my shower.

"Bend over the counter kitten, put your ass in the air for me."

I do as I'm told, I bend down so my ass is presented to you and my tits are hanging down into the sink. I'm waiting and anticipating the sudden shock of you pulling my tail out of my ass but you walk away and tell me to stay. So I stay, my obedient body waits for you.

You're not gone long. You come back with my leash and attach it to my collar. You then tie the other end to the curtain rod. At last you rip my tail out of my ass and I gasp at the harsh pressure.

You tell me to get in and shower as you clean my tail and watch me washing myself as I'm tied to the rod.

When I'm done, you let me step out and you rub a towel over my hair. That's the only part of my body that gets a towel, kitten doesn't get clothes in the house today so I have to let my body dry naturally.

You untie my leash from the rod letting it hang from my collar, and leave me to put my makeup on and dry my hair.

When I'm done I crawl out to you with my leash in my mouth. I crawl to you and stop before you and kneel, offering my leash to you from between my teeth.

You take my leash and lead me to my cage. Once I'm in you instruct me to push my tits against the bars so my hard nipples are poking out. You put a clamp on each nipple with the chain outside the cage so I'm stuck in this position. Tits and nipples pulled out between the bars. You go about your daily chores leaving me stuck like this.

Then there's a knock on the door. You've invited a buddy over.

He walks in the house, looks at me naked and clamped to the cage and says,

"you weren't kidding, you're cum slut looks thirsty."

You are completely surprised and almost embarassed that you are caged and cannot cover yourself as my buddy walks over to see you. He is curious and turned on as you can see his cock growing in his jeans.

"I told you, she's thirsty and hasn't been fed her full meals for the day."

He doesnt totally understand at first but I can see he is more turned on and itching to give you his cock.

You try to pull back but your nipples start to hurt and you cry.

"Master please, I'm embarrassed."

I tell you to be quiet, it's almost your dinner time, behave.

We both go sit down in the living room with our backs to you and ignore your presence and watch tv for awhile. I can see him glance back at you wondering. I ask what hes thinking. So he says,

"Man your kitten is hot. I wish I could have what you do."

I smiled and said,

"Well today you can. Get up and go to her cage."

"Kitten, are you hungry?"

"Yes," you reply.

"Good, put your face to your cage, open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

"Yes Master, I will."

"My friend is going to feed you tonight."

He looks at me and I tell him to put his cock through the cage and feed her.

Without hesitation he pulls out a rather large thick, trimmed cock. You quickly put your mouth over it as you look at me for approval.

"Kitten, get your dinner."

"Yes Master," you reply.

You can feel his cock grow in your mouth as you gag trying to take it in, still with your nipples clamped to the cage. You can't move back and forth much as your clamps pull and hurt with each motion. You have a look of frustration as you want your day time meal. I tell him,

"Use her mouth and face and drive it deep down her throat."

He grabs the top of your crate and drives his massive swollen cock to the back of your throat. You gag as you uncomfortably try to breath as its so big. He continues to fuck your pretty face but can't take it long.. He moans hard as he blows huge loads of cum in your mouth, so much it starts to run out your lips. I yell at you,

"Kitten! Don't you dare swallow his cum!"

You struggle not to.. there is so much cum in your mouth that your cheeks are bulging and your eyes fill with tears not knowing what to do.

"Kitten, that is not your meal.. spit it out on your tits. Do it now."

You do as you're told and thick cum runs down between your tits, glazing them in the light. My friend looks at you with a devilish grin and is spent from digging his cock down your throat. He zips up and comes and sits down to watch more tv. You ask me,

"Master what do I do?"

I tell you to shut up, you're disturbing us.

"Sit there like a good kitten until I tell you different."

An hour passes and my friend leaves. I get up and walk to your cage to see dry cum down your chin and all over your tits. I shake my head and asked you why you thought another man should be allowed to feed you? You look down in shame.

"Tonight kitten, you won't get to suck your meal from my cock."

I pull out my cock and stroke it over and over while you're still caged. You look for direction, but I give you none. You just sit, watch and wait. I finally start to cum and glaze your face and hair.

"There kitten, that was your dinner. Eat what scraps you can."

I walk away leaving you caged and shut the door

As soon as you leave I start to lick up any of your cum that I can. I'm hungry and I'm thankful Master has given me what he has. I wasn't allowed to swallow Master's friends cum, it's still there, dried on my tits and down my chin. I use my paws to get as much as I can. Master doesn't allow me to waste his gift to me, and I want it all anyways.

As I lick up every drop I can of your delicious gift to me, I think about how lucky I am to have a Master that cares about me and challenges me. And takes the time to discipline me with a strong hand and heart.

Some time later, as I'm laying on my back batting the ball around that's tied to the top bars of my cage, you open the door and come in. I quickly flip over onto all fours and bring my face close to the bars, looking up at you, wanting your attention.

"Did you eat the scraps I left you Kitten?"

'Yes Master, I ate all the scraps."

You open the cage door, attach my leash and order me to crawl out and get in a kneeling position for inspection. I bend my knees underneath me, legs spread and sitting on my toes so I'm straight upright with my tits pushed out and hands clasped behind my head.

You start your inspection by pulling my pussy lips apart and flick my clit a few times. Then you move up to my tits and put one in each of your hands and knead it and squeeze until my flesh seeps through your fingers. Afterwards you flick my nipples back and forth. And then without warning, pinch my nipples so hard I scream out. Which makes you twist them and pull them away from my body and I start to whimper. You let go and start inspecting the dried cum all over my tits and chin. You rub some of the dried cum flakes off me then start to inspect my face and hair for the scraps you left me.

"What is this?"

You have ahold of the back of my hair, yanking so my head is turned to the side.

I freeze.

" I, I don't know Master!" I stammer in fear.

"You lied to me, you didn't eat all the food I gave you."

Then you took the glob of cum I missed and smeared it all over my face then slapped me hard enough to allow me to feel the sharp sting.

"I'm sorry Master! I didn't know it was there!"

"Are you making excuses now?!"

And then I don't know why but I got huffy about it.

"Whatever, it's not my fault. I can't reach back there or see so how would I know it's there?"

You didn't say anything, just stared at me and got the electric prodder. You zapped my nipples and I bent over forward in pain and shock. You took a fistful of my hair and yanked my head and body back upwards. While still holding my hair you zapped my pussy and I shook in pain and begged you to stop and promised to be better. You released my hair and pulled my leash hard as you started to walk out the room. It was so fast and hard I fell to the ground but you just kept going and yanking on my leash. I had to scramble to get up and crawl so you didn't just drag me across the house on the floor.

You still haven't said anything, you just led me out the room and down the hall towards the front door. You open the door, tie my leash to the railing at the bottom step and leave me naked and leashed there as you walk back into the house.

An hour or so later, someone pulls up to the house and a beautiful woman dressed in, what seems, only a long black coat and black high heels gets out. She has long dark hair, long lean legs and huge tits that are begging to pop out of the coat buttons. She walks past me, completely ignoring me and rings the doorbell.

You answer the door and you both embrace and kiss each other on the cheek.

"Master, can I please come back inside? This is embarrassing," I say.

"Yes Kitten, you can. But this is only the beginning of your punishment. You will learn to lick up and eat all the cum I offer to you. And mostly, you will learn to NEVER back talk me."

I hang my head in shame as I a have nothing to say to this, you're right. I need to be more obedient. You untie me from the railing and tug on my leash.

I crawl back in, following you and this beautiful woman.