A Day in the Life of a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave continues her day under the guidelines of her caretake.
1k words
4.33
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eva11
Eva11
7 Followers

**This story is not related to anyone living or dead. Its completely fictional and all characters are imaginary**

Too understand the full story read

I am still bent in my position. Face touching the floor, hands spread in front, ass up and presented well to my master's vision. I haven't even recovered from his canings when I hear him leaving.

"Why do I still cry when whipped? How long will it take for my body to feel pleasure in the pain?"

I am not proud of my weekness. Slaves deserve and should take every pain with pride. A good slave would be thanking master for this reward. But all I have mastered in one year of my training is to be resilient and not to cry out loud like the early days of training. And I am grateful to my master for giving me his marks, no matter how badly it hurts.

Meanwhile my caretaker is ready to start the day. She is always handed with a list of task by my master which I would be expected to do and she would make a report of my doings.

She starts the day by dressing me in my training outfit. Along with the butt plug, chastity belt and my collar, she also adds the mouth ball gag. And then leads me to the training ground.

My master's house has a big garden and the house is secluded from the normal hussle and bustle of the city. The high walls around the garden ensures my safety and master's privacy. Yes, my master loves showing me off, but only to his chosen friends. For the rest of the world, I don't exist. The high walls ensures just that and makes the rest of the world invisible to me.

I spend an hour every morning being cardio trained. My exercise routine starts with me stretching and doing a few round of jogs while my caretaker ensures that my knees reach high up and my 36 DD heavy udders bounces well. I get back on all fours and I am made to crawl like a race horse, except with weights tied to my back and by udders hanging below me and swinging while I crawl fast and faster. Caretaker leaves no chance of spanking my ass, even if I stop for a breather.

My master had done his reserch well before setting this training regimen for me

This training is to ensure that my body is fit, flexible and I get enough stretching. A slave should always be fit and ready for any task.

Finally I am asked to stop and the weights are untied from my back while my mouth gag is removed. By now my face is red in the sun and sweat is trickling down from every folds of my body. I am exhausted and I want to beg my caretaker to let me rest.

But hey, no one said that a slave's life was going to be easy. I was chosen by my kind master and trained personally by him because he knew I could take it all. And I will make him proud. " I will not complaint".

I am given a good wash with water gushing out of a hose pipe. Caretaker ensures that I am soaped well and I am sparkling clean. Hygiene is of priority to my master and he has a high standard.

I am then taken inside the house, where I am going to be dressed and put to work. Caretaker starts my drying my hair and tying it into a long braid. A tight waist corset is tied which pulls my stomach in and pushes my udders upright. I can barely breathe in the corset. Then comes the nipple rings fitted with chain which is added to my tits. I have had my nipples pierced when I was collared by my master. Since then my tits have adorned various sizes of rings.

Once caretaker is done with the upper body she moves down to my legs and adds heavy metal anklets to my legs and then putting my feet in 5 inch heels. That completes my dressing. Caretaker takes a probing look at slaves body while tugging my leash to sign me to move.

A series of house chores follows after my dressing :

1. Doing the dishes

2. Sorting the laundry

3. Cleaning and dusting the home

4. Organising the things in place

Your highness is very specific of how he wants the house to be maintained and I have learnt it the hard way. His whippings of my udders and pussy for each mistake of mine had taught me never to take things casually. In the past year, I have learnt to be a perfectionist and ensure that I keep my master happy and proud of his slave.

By evening I am almost done with the cleaning and start on the dinner. Caretaker gives me instructions on what to cook and how she wants me plate it and garnish it. I am expected to finish all my chores before master is back from work. Any delays will only add to more strokes to my daily evening disciplinary session.

Once done, I present myself to my caretaker. I take my position in front of her. Body straight, hands at the back of my head, head facing straight ahead and eyes casted down. Its time for her report and checking. With a quick series of questions she checks if I have completed all my tasks and marks them in her report. Then she walks around the house to check and finally its time for her to probe slave's body.

Every day before she hands me back to my master, she does a thorough check of slaves body, folds to folds, holes to holes. She checks for cleanliness and hygiene. She finishes up by tightening my corset and putting the loose strands of my hair back in the braid.

Soon we hear the garage door opening. I am put in my kneeling position near the door as caretaker keeps the front door open for master.

I am waiting for master to walk in while I kneel, knees apart, head and eyes casted down.

To be continued....

Eva11
Eva11
7 Followers