Eight Days in a Binding Contract

Story Info
A real story of a week serving as a submissive in bondage.
69.3k words
4.33
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight Days in a Binding Contract

By Bobbie

Chapter 1: Introductions and background

Greetings. My name is Robert, friends and acquaintances call me Bob, close friends and relatives, including Mike, call me Bobbie. Sir Michael calls me Bitch when he is providing commands or instructions, he sometimes calls me Cunt or Pussy when he is administering discipline or is otherwise displeased with me. Mike, that is, Sir Michael served as my Dominant for a long week last May. He had me keep a daily journal of my trials detailing my training, lessons, and bondage so later I could fondly remember the pleasures and pains of my servitude. Subsequently, at his suggestion, I transcribed the journal into a narrative. From his training I have learned, often via a paddle, that suggestions from a Master are very similar to commands. Plus, knowing that he has retained photographs of some of my lessons, suitable for exploitation on social media, serves as an additional encouragement to comply. My original attempt to write about the events that transpired were accurate and detailed but was somewhat dry to read. Sir Michael wants me to share my experience with others as they may relish reading about my servitude, training and suffering. So also at his suggestion, I have rewritten that narrative into a chronicle in a story style so that it is a better read and captures the timeline and activity details as well as the exhilaration and dialog missing from the original document.

For the record, this is a true story. The events are as accurate as my memory allows as it has been nearly a year since they transpired. The dialog too is as close as I can remember but it wasn't written down as it was spoken. Sir, I am sorry if I misquote you, I know that would not please you. FYI, Sir Michael and I hold the two primary roles in this journal, there were other players, but I do not know their identities.

About us, I am a 46-year-old, straight, happily married white male with three children. I am a Chief Operating Officer (COO) for a moderate size manufacturing company in North Carolina. My loving wife is a high school science teacher. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh approximately 180 pounds. I am of average build with a minimum gut. I have all my hair. My circumcised member is just average, some would say it's on the smaller side of average, but it is fully functional and gets the job done. I go to the gym five days a week, but I am not muscular, and I do not look overly trim. Just an average guy.

Sir Mchael is a 48-year-old gay unattached white male with no children, living in a lovely condo in San Diego. He is an independent licensed financial planner from which he earns a good income. He also runs a massage business out of his home, serving both gay and straight men, providing extra cash but bordering on a hobby status. Sir is about the same size as me, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weight is also approximately 180 pounds. A little less hair than me and maybe a little more gut. He walks each day and rides his bike to keep fit. Where he is special is his circumcised member. It is huge by my limited standards. HUGE. A good 5 inches soft and nearly 8 inches hard with a substantial circumference of 5 1/2 inches. No exaggeration. A member to be proud of and tough to handle.

Sir Michael and I have been friends since I was a sophomore and he was a junior in college. We were roommates in his senior year. I knew he was gay, and he knew I was straight. We never had any sexual interactions together, but we did have some fantastic discussions about both of our lifestyles. He was just learning about his and I was beginning my relations with my first long-term girlfriend, who became my wife. We have remained lifelong best friends.

From as early as my teen years I had bondage fantasies; both of me being bound and of me binding females. Nothing violent or forced. Who knows why I had these feelings. I have gotten to explore these urges with my wife. She doing me, me doing her. Over the years I have assembled a chest full of restraints and electro and bondage toys. However the reality is, my wife isn't really into it, gets no real enjoyment of doing me or vice versa, so now I look to satisfy the need in other ways. Primarily in the last few years I have switched to self-bondage when she is not around. I also enjoy surfing the web occasionally for bondage stories and pictures, nothing excessive. About once a year she still surprises me with a session of doing me, to which I am very grateful. I know she gets nothing out of it, but she does look amazingly hot in her black garters, stockings and corset.

Sir Michael and I have had discussions about my bondage fetish since our college days. He was the one who suggested exploring self-bondage a good while back. About a year or two ago I started to enjoy reading bondage stories that involved a dominant/submissive relationship. Male on Female, Female on Male, Male on Male, Female on Female. The stories really seem to get me aroused. In my job and most other activities, I have always had the leadership role, the one in charge, the one making the decisions, a Type A guy. Not to be egotistical, but I am a good and successful leader. There is lots of pressures that come with that role and that can wear on you. When bound and secured, I feel a release, a feeling of NOT being in charge, of NOT having to make a decision, a feeling of NOT being able to control or stop what is happening. That is a very pleasurable feeling, a great release. When I add the fantasy of a subservient element to the bondage, then it's... oh wow, fireworks! Obviously, I can't add this into my self-bondage other than in my mind.

During one of our phone chats on this subject, Mike, now Sir Michael, jokingly asked if I wanted him to be my 'daddy' and that he would be happy to stroke my butt. Of course, I dismissed this out of hand, but it did plant a seed.

The submissive bondage fantasy I have is that of being forced while in bondage to do things I do not otherwise want to do. This could be taking punishments or tortures of sorts, or it could even be having to unwillingly suck a dick or be pegged in the butt. Now, realize without question, I have no interest in, and I am not aroused by two men engaged in sex. But being forced to do it while in restrictive bondage, now that is interesting, exciting.

And so, discussions with Sir Michael began. He offered, as a friend, to be willing to serve as a Dominant over me should I come out to visit. We talked a lot over several weeks. Our discussions certainly included what excited me about bondage and the BDSM lifestyle. Generally, my ideas were from stories I had read or pictures I had seen. In most cases it was nothing I had personal experienced enjoying. We also talked about limits and safety. He asked if I minded if he chatted with his friends to get additional ideas and information on the subject. That was no issue with me. I now realize they offered him more than just some simple suggestions. I think one of the best ideas taken from his friends was that Sir Michael suggested we prepare a contract between us should we decide to proceed that would outline our needs, wants, agreements, limits and safety. It would be both a set of rules and a roadmap of how I might best experience my fantasies. He found a free contract example to build on from Dom Sub Living on the internet. From there he got a free down-loadable, editable contract that provided both core elements of a dominate/submissive relationship and a list of activities common to these relationships. Sir Michael downloaded the contract, polished and added lots of text to it and asked for a list of my desires, fantasies, likes, dislikes, and hard limits to include in it. I sent him what he asked, and I began planning a solo week vacation to San Diego. How else could I safely satisfy my fantasies?

Chapter 2: A Contract Signing Upon Arrival

About two months later, I flew a one-stop from Charlotte through Dallas to San Diego. In my luggage was a selection of toys and restraints from my collection that were favorites of mine. While waiting for my luggage at Baggage Claim I slipped into the restroom and affixed a plastic encasing chastity device around my privates, locking it in place. I thought my new master would want me delivered this way. He picked me up in his Jeep at Arrivals Pickup, there we gave each other an old friend's hug, then I handed him the key to my chastity lock without explanation asking him to please not lose it, and we headed to his home. The ride was pleasant, but I could tell he was already stepping into his role as his voice was firmer than his usual jovial tone and he certainly didn't help me with putting my luggage in the car. Maybe he was just a little apprehensive of this new role to play.

We arrived at his abode, I brought my bags into the house, and he immediately directed me to his kitchen table. There sat two copies of the 'Servitude Contract" and a pen. "Sit" I was directed. Sir Michael then read aloud the contract to me, line by line. Here is the contract, note, it's a long read:

A Servitude Contract

Enter into between

Sir Master Michael

Dominant

&

His Bitch, Bobbie

Submissive

on this Friday, May 12, 2023

THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS

1 The following are the terms of a binding contract between the Dominant and the Submissive. It further serves as an agreement between the Dominant, the Submissive, and any individuals the Dominant may invite to participate in the activities covered by this document.

FUNDAMENTAL TERMS

2 The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the Submissive to explore his sensuality, his bondage fetish, and his limits safely, with due respect and regard for his needs, his limits, and his well-being.

3 The Dominant and the Submissive agree and acknowledge that all that occurs under the terms of this contract will be consensual, confidential, and subject to the agreed limits and safety procedures set out in this contract. Additional limits and safety procedures may be agreed later in writing.

4 The Dominant and the Submissive (and any other participants) each warrant that they do not suffer from any sexual diseases, serious infectious, or life-threatening illnesses, including but not limited to HIV (unless maintaining a medication regiment and testing indicates 'undetectable'), herpes, and hepatitis. If during the Term (as defined below) or any extended term of this contract either party should be diagnosed with or become aware of any such illness, that individual undertakes to inform the other immediately and in any event prior to any form of physical contact between the parties.

5 Adherence to the above warranties, agreements, and undertakings (and any additional limits and safety procedures agreed under Clause 3 above) are fundamental to this contract. Any breach shall render it void with immediate effect and each party agrees to be fully responsible to the other for the consequence of any breach.

6 Everything in this contract must be read and interpreted in the light of the fundamental purpose and the fundamental terms set out in Clauses 2-5 above.

ROLES

7 The Dominant shall take responsibility for and the execution of the well-being and the proper training, guidance, restraint, and discipline of the Submissive. He shall decide the nature of such training, guidance, restraint, and discipline and the time and place of its administration, subject to agreed terms, limitations, and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under Clause 3 above.

8 If at any time the Dominant should fail to keep to the agreed terms, limitations, and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under Clause 3 above, the Submissive is entitled to terminate this contract forthwith and to leave the service of the Dominant without notice.

9 Subject to that proviso and to Clauses 2-5 above, the Submissive is to serve and obey the Dominant in all things. Subject to the agreed terms, limitations, and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under Clause 3 above, he shall without query or hesitation provide the Dominant such pleasure as Dominant may require and he shall accept without query or hesitation his training, guidance, restraint, and discipline in whatever form it may take.

COMMENCEMENT AND TERM

10 The Dominant and Submissive enter into this contract on the Commencement Date fully aware of its nature and undertake to abide by its conditions without exception.

11 This contract shall be effective from Friday, May 12, 2023 to Saturday, May 20, 2023. On the expiry of the Term the parties shall discuss whether this contract and the arrangements they have made under this contract are satisfactory and whether the needs of each party have been met. Either party may propose the extension of this contract subject to adjustments to its terms or to the arrangements they have made under it. In the absence of agreement to such extension this contract shall terminate, and both parties shall be free to resume their lives separately.

AVAILABILITY

12 The Submissive and Dominant will make themselves available as much as possible during the term of this contract, both days and nights. The Submissive understands that the Dominant will attend to his business as a priority and the Submissive will wait patiently for the completion of same, in bondage and hidden if that is the pleasure or need of the Dominant.

13 The Dominant reserves the right to dismiss the Submissive from his service at any time and for any reason. The Submissive may request his release at any time, such request to be granted at the discretion of the Dominant subject only to the Submissive's rights under Clauses 2-5 and 8 above.

LOCATION

14 The Dominant and Submissive will make themselves available during the contract term at locations to be determined by the Dominant. It is likely that the predominant location to be used will be the Dominant's abode, specifically his dungeon, bedroom, bathroom, and outside atrium. At the Dominant's discretion and desire, addition locations may be utilized.

SERVICE PROVISIONS

15 The following service provisions have been discussed and agreed and will be adhered to by both parties during the Term. Both parties accept that certain matters may arise that are not covered by the terms of this contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstances, further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented, and signed by both parties and shall be subject to the fundamental terms set out under Clauses 2-5 above.

DOMINANT

15.1 The Dominant shall always make the Submissive's health and safety a priority. The Dominant shall not at any time require, request, allow, or demand the Submissive to participate at the hands of the Dominant or others in the activities detailed in Appendix 2 'HARD LIMITS' or in any act that either party deems to be unsafe. The Dominant will not undertake or permit to be undertaken any action which could cause serious injury or any risk to the Submissive's life. The remaining subclauses of Clause 15 are to be read subject to this proviso and to the fundamental matters agreed in Clauses 2-5 above.

15.2 The Dominant accepts the Submissive as his to own, control, dominate, restrain, bind, and discipline during the Term. The Dominant may use the Submissive's body at any time during the Allotted Times or any agreed additional times in any manner he deems fit, sexually, or otherwise.

15.3 The Dominant shall provide the Submissive with all necessary training and guidance in how to properly serve the Dominant. Early in the term, the Dominant will use care when inserting toys or body parts into the Submissive's oral cavity as the Submissive is not yet skilled in deep throating and needs to be trained how to control the gag reflex, Also, the Dominant will use care when inserting toys or body parts anally as the Submissive has limited experience in anal play and needs training to adjust to larger penetrations.

15.4 The Dominant shall maintain a stable and safe environment in which the Submissive may perform his duties in service of the Dominant.

15.5 The Dominant may discipline the Submissive as necessary to ensure the Submissive fully appreciates his role of subservience to the Dominant and to discourage unacceptable conduct. The Dominant may flog or spank or otherwise torture the Submissive as he sees fit, for purposes of discipline, for his own personal enjoyment, or for any other reason, which he is not obliged to provide. The Dominant may delay the application of discipline for any misdeeds, errors, or conduct that occurs while the Submissive is working on household projects, out in public, on walks or other places/events until the Submissive has returned to a bondage setting, It is at the sole discretion of the Dominant if he wishes to disclose the reason for the discipline and the Submissive shall not question what the Dominant determines is a breach of conduct.

15.6 In training and in the administration of discipline the Dominant shall ensure that no permanent marks are made upon the Submissive's body, nor any injuries incurred that may require medical attention.

15.7 In training and in the administration of pleasure or discipline the Dominant shall ensure that the discipline and the instruments used for the purposes of pleasure or discipline are safe, clean (sterile where appropriate), shall not be used in such way as to cause serious harm, and shall not in any way exceed the limits defined and detailed in this contract.

15.8 In case of illness or injury the Dominant shall care for the Submissive, seeing to his health and safety, encouraging and, when necessary, ordering medical attention when it is judged necessary by the Dominant. The Submissive will maintain adequate health insurance and be liable for any medical expenses incurred. The Submissive agrees he will seek no restitution from the Dominant should injury to his person or damage to his property occur.

15.9 The Dominant shall maintain his own good health and seek medical attention, when necessary, in order to maintain a risk-free environment.

15.10 The Dominant shall not loan his Submissive to another Dominant outside of his direct control. The Dominant may direct the Submissive while under his supervision to service or be sexually used by another Dominant or other invited guest(s)/friend(s) of the Dominant's choosing within the limits of Appendix 2 and the safety/health edicts of this document. The Submissive shall treat any invited guest in the same manner he is required to serve the Dominant; obeying any order, performing every task, and accepting any discipline or torture the guest wishes to deliver and shall do so without hesitation or argument as long as these actions pleases the Dominant. The Submissive will be bound/restrained/blindfolded during these encounters.

15.11 The Dominant may restrain, bind, tether, handcuff, mummify, blindfold, gag, etc. the Submissive at any time during the term of this agreement for any reason (and is expected to do so) and for extended periods of time including overnight sleep times, giving due regard to the health and safety of the Submissive, and using appropriate means, methods and equipment considering the activities planned and the duration expected for the particular session or event. When the Dominant is placing the Submissive in longer term bondage sessions, he will consider bondage methods and positions that promote and support the endurance the session may require.