A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Martin. If Cunt's snatch is too loose and sloppy for you, you are welcome to use her asshole. It's a little tighter". By this time, Martin is in fact pumping his fat dick into Elaine's sloppy cunt.

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not? Have you never ass-fucked this one."

"Well, to be honest, I tried a few times and couldn't get it in, so I just gave up. I get a little on the side sometimes, and I can pay for it anytime I want. But thanks, I would love to try Elaine's ass." With that, he withdraws his fat, six-inch cock from Elaine's cunt and repositions it at the entrance to her asshole. He draws a deep breath, as if to steel himself for the effort of penetration, then exhales in surprise as it slips right in. "Oh, wow! That was easy! And you're right -- it is a little tighter than her cunt." He begins to saw in and out, and soon we are fucking the two sluts in rhythm, side by side, Martin in Elaine's ass and me in his wife's tight cunt.

"Would you like a suggestion for the ass fucking problem?"

"Sure."

"Well, when I was training Elaine, her ass was a little tight. Not virgin tight -- she wasn't -- but too tight for big cocks and I wanted her to be able to take really big cocks up her ass. Truth be told, so did she. Every woman wants to be fucked in the ass with a really big cock. So I bought a half dozen ass plugs of different sizes and made her wear them all day in the office, starting with the smallest and working up to the largest. It really stretched her out. Now, with your slut, you would need to start with a REALLY small one. She's a real tight-ass, but with patience and persistence -- and a lot of lube -- I'm sure you can get her asshole stretched enough to accommodate that cock of yours. It might make it easier for both of you if you tie her down while you do it, just to keep you target still."

"Thanks, I'll try that..."

By now, both cunts are yelling and screaming. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ,,, oh, god yes! Harder! Harder!... I'm going to cum!! ....Oh, god, I need to cum so bad!!! AHHHHHHHHH..." Alice's body stiffens and shudders. She almost bounces off my cock. She is still screaming, "I'm CUMMMMMINGGGG!!!" when my cock explodes inside her, filling her pulsing cunt with hot, creamy jism. It seeps out around my cock and runs down her leg as her body calms down a bit -- still shivering uncontrollably every now and then -- and she tries to catch her breath. As I withdraw my softening cock, she slumps against the hood of the car.

Elaine soon follows, screaming out a body-shaking climax from the combination of Martin's fat cock up her ass and her own fingers on her clit. And with a loud, "AAAAGGGHHH!!", Martin shoots his load up her asshole.

"Wow, there's a real tiger hiding inside that meek little kitten, Martin! You've gotta keep working on her -- she's got real potential!"

"Well, I'm really impressed with the way you've got this one trained! I'd love to be able to use her again! Maybe if I managed to get you a box of good Cuban cigars...??"

We both laugh. "Sure. Let me have your business card and we'll see if we can arrange that. I wouldn't mind fucking this tight little cunt again myself!"

We exchange business cards while Elaine straightens up her clothes. Alice just lays on the hood with her skirt up around her waist and her bare ass and cunt exposed. "Oh, yeah -- and lose those panties. They're just a nuisance. I never let any of my women wear panties." Martin laughs, nods in agreement and lifts his spent wife off the hood of my convertible. As they head back toward the front parking lot, Martin with his arm around Alice's waist, basically carrying her, I help Elaine into the passenger seat. "We've got to get going, Cunt. We've got a movie to go to!"

I had meant to include the movie (and more!) in this chapter, but I got too engrossed in the Starlight Lounge. So you will have to wait for the next chapter to get the movie review. In the meantime, give Elaine some stars -- she works so hard for them -- and tell us your likes and dislikes in the comment section. Be sure to follow us so that you don't miss the movie!

12