A Dear John Letter

Story Info
A wife never forgets.
1k words
3.86
6.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story...

"Fuck me harder... don't stop. I never want you to leave."

"I'm going to cum baby..."

Then I filled my mistresses cunt as she had one orgasm after another. After a few minutes her body stopped shaking. We rested awhile then I showered and got dressed.

"Why don't you leave her?"

"I don't want to give her anything, that's why. I have to go. I'll call you and let you know when I'm free. I love you."

I left and drove home thinking what my lover said about my leaving my bitch of a wife. But there was a lot of money involved and I didn't want her to bleed me dry. So, I have a mistress that caters to my every need. What more could I ask for?

It took me a half hour to get home. I pulled the car in the garage and went into the house which was dark and quiet. I looked around for my wife but she wasn't there. Strange, I thought. Then, in the bedroom, I found an envelope on the pillow. I opened it and immediately called Gwen, my mistress.

"Gwen, I want you to come over to the house now."

"Now?"

"Yes. Get over here now."

I hung up and waited for her. Finally, she arrived.

"What's the matter?"

"Here, read this."

Gwen opened the envelope and took out the letter and started to read it."

"...My dearest husband John,

It is with deep sadness and regret that I have to write this. It has taken me months to get up the courage to say this, so here it goes. I have left you for another man, an older man. For a year I have taken a lover and I am sorry that I have hurt you.

You have been such a faithful, devoted and wonderful husband you don't deserve a fucking whore as a wife, so I decided to leave you. You deserve better.

I met him by accident and when he called me 'beautiful' I tried to remember when you said that to me but I couldn't remember.

Every time I meet my lover, he and I have the greatest sex imaginable. We never stop fucking. His cock is much bigger than yours and his balls are always full of cum just waiting to fill my holes and mouth...so much cum I can't swallow it all. He never fails to tell me what a good lover I am. I tried to remember when you said that to me, but I couldn't remember that either.

And when he eats me and puts his mouth and tongue on my clit, I just explode and never want him to stop eating me. He tells me that I am a complete and sensual woman. I don't think you ever said that to me. John, he always asks me if I would do special things for him and I said yes to whatever he wanted. I told him I would and I wouldn't say no to him.

I love pleasing him and I will do anything he wants me to do. I never thought I would do such things for a man, but he is so special. I would have done them for you but you never asked.

He always finds time to listen to me and cuddle with me, something you never did with me.

One night he brought home some friends and asked me to put on a see through top so his friends could see my tits. I was thrilled that he asked me to do this for him. He is so proud of me. I loved showing them off for him. I even let them touch and suck them. You never asked me to do that for you.

Another time, his friend came over and they were watching a porno flick and had me sit between them. As we watched the porno he asked me if I would take his friend's cock out and play with it like in the porno. I did as he asked me and I wound up jerking the guy's cock off. After I did that, he asked me to suck his cock in front of his friend and I sucked him until he shot his cum in my mouth. Of course I swallowed all of his cum. I wanted to fuck him right there and would have if he asked me to. I would've even fucked his friend if he asked me to.

Then one night at our pool party, he made me entertain the men & women while I was naked...that was such a thrill for me. Everyone there touched me. He even told the guests that I was available for them to have me that night...and guess what, several of the men and women took him up on his invite.

I have never had sex with a woman before that night and it was amazing...and the men, oh my god, the men. Several of them fucked me in front of the guests. I was so turned on that I never wanted it to end. They shot so much cum in my cunt, it oozed out for two days.

And, let's not forget my ass. They stretched my asshole with the their big cocks and filled it with their cum. That was the first, but not last time I did that.

My lover had me audition to be in a porno. He said I'd be a natural. So he took me to an audition and I had five guys fuck me at the same time and they came all over me...my face, my tits, my hair...you name my body part and it was covered in cum...oh yeah, I got the part.

I have to go now. I wish you all the best.

By the way, your sexy father says hi. Oh, and wish Gwen the best from both of us.

P.S. - I closed out all our bank accounts. No need for alimony.

Love,

Your ex wife