All Comments on 'A Death in the Family Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 4 years ago

Minor mutter: it's Lyme, not Lyme's disease. It's named after a town not an individual. It's very nasty and most states try to pretend it doesn't exist in any but the easily treatable form: bad for tourism don't you know! CT and RI take it seriously only because a Governor's close relative died of it. Lyme always comes with a very nasty coinfection which is even more likely to kill you except you're protected by the Lyme so the coinfection have to be treated first. Sorry, but I live in a nest of Lyme experts.

readitallreaditallover 4 years ago

That 5th page was a dick move lol.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

dam that was a hell of a place to stop

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 4 years ago
Momma bear

I bet Crowbar was shot but saved by his armor and Laura will take out the perp. Could go several ways. We shall see. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fiction point

Dead giveawaythat it's Fiction. ;) Fox News a source of "reliable news"?

Other than that immersion break, it was a good story as usual.

Skidder

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, you are definitely leaving a very suspenceful end to this story. Having the IC confront the bad guy then going back to the encounter with Carole seems to be in the wrong order but sometimes your stories do this, so no surprise there. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the ending of this story and the beginning of the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ooooh!

Dam!...I hate cliffhangers... In Todd rescue mission I was correct... I knew someone is going to die in Troy's family(either his blood family or his Blue family)just wasn't expecting it to be Lt.Irwin...I think the IC is alright wounded maybe by alright Trent and those he represents made a serious mistake attacking Don and his family I still believe the full power of the Iron Crowbar will be unleashed and that of Crowbar clan ...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next (and final) chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

readitall: that 5th page wasn't me; it's Literotica's formatting, and I can't tell that things like that will happen.. If' i'd known that was going to happen, I'd have done something to prevent it.

ag2507 - you're right about the spelling. Fingers typed faster than the brain was observing.

Skidder - you're right: Fox Cable is barely more accurate or fair-minded than CNN and MSNBC... Fox Cable is controlled by the Republican Establishment, and the others controlled by the Left, flip sides of the same Swamp coin....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suspicious

Why would Trent be at the Allgoods back door. Something is still unclear with Melina and her Husband. It kinda looks like a coordinated ambush from one or the other

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The bastard Trent should have known that for "the Hunter" such a blow would have been child's play ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic groundwork

This is an excellent mix of typical politicians BS. Really lifelike sequence. Good mix of national & local operations. Just too bad you cannot write quicker. I look forward to every chapter. Well done !

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****One of the best chapters in the series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...