All Comments on 'A Debt to Pay'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!!

This is awesome!!! I need more!!! Please continue this into several chapters!!!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 5 years ago
I saw your name and clicked right away!

Missed your stories. This does not disappoint! I am here for the ride. 5! More please. I bet she is pregnant.

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Please continue!

I know you said this is a one-shot, but please, please, please continue!!!

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerover 5 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

NEED MORE!!!!!! Not too long though. But good story like your others.

VegasloverVegasloverover 5 years ago
More

Okay so NO WAY should this be a one shot!! I need sooo much more! There is so much more to tell and discover. How is she going to feel after considering she was a virgin? Does she get pregnant? Do she stay for the whole month? Color me intrigued!! Oh and what a wonderful welcome back story!! Great job, as usual!!

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 5 years ago
My Type of story

Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quickly!

Please add more chapters as quickly as you can. This is fantastic. All your stories are good, still waiting on there were story but so happy that you started this. I hope she gets pregnant! This is just brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Greatest Form of Flattery

I would be hooked like everyone else, but this seems heavily "inspired" by the Seven Days series by soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going!

I'm a huge fan of your other stories. (I really wish you'd add more to the "Poseidon" story btw). As far as this story goes, I like the concept. I disagree with the person who said it seems like soular's story as there are plenty stories on this site about crime bosses who force women to give them sex for whatever reason. I don't it should be a long story: they can get it on for however long and she can get her brother back. I don't think they should be a happily ever after though because that doesn't seem plausible since Lavrov is a real person lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

I’m liking the story, but it is close to Seven Days, even down to the attack, was kind of hoping that part wouldn’t be so similar. Keep going, but put an interesting spin on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have to agree about this story being heavily inspired by other stories

The names of both of the characters is Sunny/Sunshine. The male is a Russian mobster and Sunny's relative (in this case father) owes a lot of money to said mobster. Again, like anonymous if I hadn't read (in my case) the Beast by Onimosity on Valent Chamber story I would love this story, but it's really uncomfortable reading something that's so similar to Onimosity's story. I will continue to read because it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great so far

This was good but this is VERY similar to 7 days. i do hope that u continue this but find a way to make it more unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

we all watch the same romcom premise 1000 times. i’m sure we’ll all be fine reading a new take on a plot point that is heavily reoccurring on this site and like 6 million times on wattpad. Soular story is amazing but we’ve all read it 15,000 times. Something new will be fine. Keep going and make it yours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ummmm

I wanted to give the story the benefit of the doubt, cause confrontation is one of my top 10 favourite stories on here but this is basically the first two chapters of “Seven Days.” Literally the arrangement, mobsters, crazy high debt, trying to work off the debt, her hitting him with a vase, not letting her cum etc. With that being said, if you chose to continue, please take the story left field. Please do something completely different. Seven Days is arguably one of the top 5 stories in this category. Please be different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
643 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES