A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too perfect," Maria complained, then focused on the android. His wife seemed to be amusingly competitive with the robot. "This model appears to be a young woman of Asian descent in great shape. Her stomach is flat, and her limbs are well toned." She moved one of Eve's arms, and it stayed in the new position.

"She's almost in as good of shape as you, my dear." Kent stepped around the table and pulled his wife into a kiss. Maria still played volleyball with a women's group at the rec center; his wife was strong and toned between that, yoga, running, and weight training.

"You're correct, my love." Maria smiled. Her eyes pivoted back to the robot before them. "The low body fat percentage makes her mons pubis look more pronounced." She stepped to the foot of the table. "Like her breasts, the android's vulva is too perfect. Her labia majora are tightly closed with no peeks of the labia minora like you see in my primary sex organs."

One of Maria's inner pussy lips hung outside of her outer pair. She pressed a couple of fingers on her quim to highlight the difference. It was one feature that was far more sensitive than the other labia. Kent loved taking advantage of that added susceptibility to make her orgasm spectacularly.

"Abundant moisture is flowing from the android." Maria eased Eve's legs open. "Her clitoral glans is visible, poking out from underneath a light-pink clitoral hood." She leaned closer and bathed the robot's well-sculpted vulva in moisture. "Her excitement tastes very real. Give it a lick, Kent."

Kent complied with his wife's demand. The flesh was soft, and her feminine honey was slightly sweeter than Maria's. His wife had a delicate flavor, and Eve was more robust. It was somewhat similar to a woman his wife had slept with. He had tasted that pussy on his wife's lips.

"I concur." Kent wrote another observation on the clipboard. "I just need a taste to compare." His hands sought Maria's pussy and slid in effortlessly. Maria was very excited to be a part of the study. His wife liked to be observed, even if she claimed it was purely scientific.

The pair lost themselves for a moment. Maria let him finger her. Her hips bucked into the digits as if she was riding his cock. The students were likely watching closely, but that didn't matter. His wife's pleasure was far more critical than a study or the moment's embarrassment.

"You're not getting a taste," Maria smirked after a minute.

Kent made a show of pulling up his hands and sampling the nectar on his fingers. "You're far tastier," Kent whispered in her ear. Some things could be kept between the two of them.

"Let me see if she reacts to stimulus in this state." Maria traced a finger over Eve's labia. "Can we pull her closer to the table edge?"

"Go for it. Have fun with our android. That's the point, right?" Rob oddly blushed again. Maybe that was because Kent's play with Maria had him aroused.

Maria grabbed the woman's hips and pulled her closer to the table's edge. She then spread Eve's legs wide and kneeled between them. Fingers parted the robot's very life-like labia before she ran her tongue between the folds. Kent watched in fascination as his wife went to work. A pair of fingers sunk deep into the artificial woman's vagina.

"Wow, she's tight," Maria observed before tucking back in to devour the pussy. His wife was an apparent prodigy when it came to cunnilingus. She was highly reviewed by her conquests.

"She'll loosen up a little as you play. Eve'll have autonomic reactions in standby mode." Rob now held the clipboard in front of himself. Kent couldn't blame the man for getting aroused watching his wife.

"Really?" Kent questioned. The little sigh he had heard earlier must have been a part of those reactions.

"Yeah, some people are intimidated by the bots when fully turned on. However, the model can be used to help them get over the fear. They still need to know when they're bringing pleasure to someone else."

"Huh? So, you could use one of the androids as a teaching device. Maybe I need to get one for the practice. Can they collect data?" Maria questioned but didn't wait for an answer before she plunged her tongue back into Eve's pussy.

"Uh... We're looking into it. It's not something most people want to have in a database out there somewhere. We would have to ensure that all our measurements are accurate and have a way to ensure the sensitive data is only accessible to the client and perhaps a medical professional of their choosing. We don't want that data." Rob explained. "It could be helpful, but it seems far too sensitive."

Maria didn't ask anything for a minute; instead, she laid into the pussy with her tongue and fingers. The contrasting skin tones really stood out. Maria had an eternal dark complexion, though intoxicating tan lines showed where the sun still had a potent effect on their recent trip. Those lines always drove him wild, but everything about Maria did. Eve had smooth, alabaster skin that looked very healthy, even if it didn't look like the woman got much sun. Kent loved watching his wife work. "This is very realistic. I can see it's making you excited, hubby." Maria smirked as she highlighted his straining erection.

Pointing at it caused it to drool precum as if on command. "Watching you work always does." Kent was resisting the urge to cover his cock. Rob and the people behind the one-way glass would see much more than his erect penis.

"Do you want to fuck a robot?" Maria stood up and stepped out from her position.

Kent knew that wasn't a question that needed a verbal answer. It was an invitation. Eve's fake pussy looked incredibly believable. His heart thumped as if what he was about to do would sunder the covenant between him and his wife. Then again, she was the one encouraging the coupling. He stepped between the convincing but artificial young woman's spread legs.

"Do you want me to turn Eve's AI routines on?" Rob asked. He again looked uncharacteristically flustered.

"Not yet," Maria answered for Kent. "I want to see my husband's big cock in her pussy. I want to see what he can do without direct feedback."

"Yes, ma'am." Rob blushed again before looking at his notes.

Before penetrating the android, Kent grabbed Maria and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His lips tried to tell her that this was for the experiment and that his wife was still Kent's world. The honey on her dark red lips was realistic.

"I want to watch." Maria gave his cock a couple of unneeded strokes.

With a nod, Kent aligned himself with Eve's dripping pussy. He pushed slowly into the warm tunnel. This was only the second vagina he had ever ventured into without a condom. It's not a real pussy. He tried to remind himself. It felt more realistic than sex with a real woman using a prophylactic.

Eve was incredibly tight. The fake tunnel seemed to spasm involuntarily around the invader. It wasn't the skillful use of pelvic muscles that Maria could employ to significant effect. He didn't bother taking little nibbling strokes. Since the woman wasn't real, he didn't need to tease her on the way in. Watching with fascination, Kent pressed his long cock into the artificial woman. Every motion of the woman's pussy expanding to take him looked genuine.

"How's that feel?" Maria asked as she smoothed her long, dark hair over a shoulder and leaned in to flick her tongue against the woman's clit. The android's pussy constricted around Kent's cock as if reacting to the stimulation.

"Real."

"Is Eve tighter than me?" Maria teased, but Kent knew she wanted an honest answer.

"Yes. She is. You use your pussy better, though." Kent was slowly building speed in his strokes. The start of sex or masturbating could be dangerous in his experience. He didn't need to ejaculate too soon, with many people watching and taking notes. Fortunately, if the worst happened, he was always ready for another in a few minutes.

"You could activate her and see if Eve can perform better," Rob argued. The man in the room with them was far stranger than the people behind the mirror. Those students were unseen and could be mostly ignored.

"Nah, I want to watch him work with a sex toy first." Maria stepped around the table. Her eyes never left the action. "Do your best, my dear." A smirk challenged Kent to show off.

Placing his hands on either hip of Eve, Kent gave the robot long and slow strokes as her vagina seemed to loosen up a little. There were the tiniest of gasps from the unmoving automaton as he worked. They sounded real and natural. This android would take the world by storm when it came to market. He lifted her legs and brought them up and around his hips. Her flexibility was astounding but, too, looked a little more than believable. Changing her pose enhanced the realism.

Across the table, Maria was playing with a nipple and making small circles around her clit. It was a favored masturbation method of his wife's. Her gasps and moans filled the chamber, obviously unconcerned that she was being watched. His wife was imperturbable. When she observed her clients engaging in coitus, she wasn't naked and didn't work on her own gratification. Instead, she would be offering suggestions and taking notes.

"Watching you work is fun." Maria smiled tauntingly. "Almost as much fun as participating. You have a big cock, Kent."

The first woman that had seen Kent naked post-puberty had laughed at him. He hadn't been erect, and she must have thought he was small. She didn't even attempt to make him excited before she left him with his swimsuit around his ankles. The cruel woman had decided to spread the rumor that he was small to his high school, and Kent never got the chance to prove it had been the cold lake water and not his anatomy.

That blow to his psyche had broken Kent for a long time. He was a junior in college before he had his first sexual experience. That beautiful, curvy senior tried to convince him that he had a gift over the two months they had dated before she graduated. Kent had been unable to believe her. It probably aided in the dissolution of that relationship more than the newfound distance. It didn't matter that he had measured himself against average and even felt as large as many in the porn videos he watched, but his high school experience was hard to get over.

After college, Kent met a fellow engineer in a professional club meeting. Lacey had been a shy nerd pushed by her friends to get out more. Several games that had served as icebreakers let them get closer. Kent would have married her if she hadn't had to move back to England when her mother got sick. Lacey wasn't ready for a commitment when she left. He wished her well when she married a Manchester man a few years ago.

Kent's self-esteem had recovered just enough to help him make a move when he met Maria. While celebrating their win, something screamed, "Kiss me or miss your chance forever," in her warm brown eyes. He wanted to put on the best show for the woman who owned his heart.

A varied technique of long slow strokes and more diminutive, quicker lashes would have had Maria screaming and writhing on his cock. Eve only gave him the smallest of sighs. She couldn't play with her clitoris with a practiced hand like Maria. The fake pussy was dripping wet around his dick. Perhaps, Rob had the lubrication over-tuned. Kent's cock was coated with streaks of creamy excitement.

"Any notes, Kent?" Rob asked from a perch across the room.

"She's a little too tight and too wet. I don't know if anyone will want to get their bedding soaked with a sex doll." Kent stopped his thrusts to reply.

"Huh, I'll have to let R&D know. I think this is a little more than a sex doll."

"A really great one, Rob." Kent didn't want to think of the bot as more than a sex doll, or it would start making him question his actions. At least his wife was enjoying the show. That was the most crucial part of the evening.

"I want a better look," Maria announced and scrambled to get atop the examination table. She didn't wait for a reply to get into a sixty-nine position with the android. She leaned in close and watched as Kent drove his cock in and out of the tight, fake pussy. Maria's tongue flicked out, teasing the android's believable clitoris.

"You know she's a robot, right?" Kent teased, then leaned down to kiss Maria again, tasting the android's excitement on her soft lips.

His wife shrugged after the kiss broke. "When I see a clit this close, it needs attention."

Kent nodded and started more aggressive strokes. He wasn't sure how long Maria wanted him to work on the sex doll before she allowed Rob to activate it, but he would keep putting on a show as long as it took.

"This is a fun viewpoint. I found something new to experience!" Maria said triumphantly.

"Come... on... now..." His strokes were too quickened to make a coherent sentence. "You had threesomes before me."

"Never from this angle." Maria smiled and leaned up for a kiss.

The fake vagina Kent was fucking started to rhythmically contract. Although the bot's breathing was muffled by Maria, he could hear a sharp uptick in Eve's sighs. The android's spread legs pressed on Kent but didn't shake like Maria's when she came hard. An extra gush of fluid rushed out on the stainless surface. Her already super tight faux vagina crushed down and arrested Kent's thrusts.

"Holy shit..." Kent mumbled as he tried to keep from unloading himself in the robot. "Is she cumming?" Kent questioned as the contractions seemed to roll on with varying levels of stifling intensity. "I didn't think they could do that without being turned on."

"You're the first to discover the feature." Rob stood tall with a smile. "Most everyone activates the bot first. We don't advertise the feature, but there should be a reward when someone is practicing, right?"

"Makes sense." Maria declared. "I think it's my turn with the toy, honey. Can you turn her on, Rob? I want to see how she plays with women."

"Sure."

Tsubasa -- Earlier

"Last chance to leave, Sue. I can tell everyone that the android malfunctioned. You can blame it on me. They'll have to let you keep the job." Rob walked through the room one last time. He still needed to let the students and another professor into the observation area; they were likely gathered in the hallway just outside. It had to be the reason that he had his voice low.

"Nope, I'm doing this." Sue took one last opportunity to stretch before playing the android role. "I'm horny, Rob. Someone hasn't given me any attention in months." She couldn't help messing with him.

"I should warn you, I mentioned anal sex." Rob blushed fiercely. It did not appear to be an attempt to get her to bow out.

"You did what!?" Tsubasa barely controlled a loud whisper.

"I warn every group that comes through that the self-lubrication doesn't extend to the rear entrance. We don't need anyone to tear up a prototype. Sorry, Sue. I was just trying to do what I always do so no one would see anything weird going on if they compared notes." Rob was uncharacteristically sheepish. "That's another reason to back out now."

"I'm not going home in disgrace. I... I can't, Rob. There's... more to it than just the job, but suffice to say you won't get me to back down." Tsubasa set her jaw and stared at Rob. He probably didn't get the full effect of her eyes. She had decided, and no amount of whingeing would dissuade her. "I guess the threesome isn't the only new thing I'll try today."

Anal play wasn't entirely new for Tsubasa. Butt plugs and anal beads were often ways to spice up her love life. She had yet to take a cock, though.

"Okay, Tsubasa." Rob grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. Her heart fluttered at the touch. Sex was exciting, but Rob still stole her attention.

"You have lube, right?" She whispered to Rob.

"Yeah, and a bunch of unopened toys in the drawer here." Rob pulled out a big tube of lubricant and set it beside her spot on the exam table.

"Is there a butt plug?"

"A couple. A big one and a dainty one." He got a couple of plastic clamshell-enclosed toys from the drawer.

"Fuck... I can't believe I'm saying this, Rob. Find some way to put the big one in me before he tries to do anal. Hopefully, I can stretch a little beforehand." Tsubasa laid back down on the table.

"Are you sure? He might not want to do that." Rob was double-checking.

"He will, he's a guy, and you told him it was possible. Haven't most of the guys we've watched done that?"

"Crap, they almost all have. I think it was at 98%. Maybe I should only mention it if a guy goes for it instead of planting the thought in their heads." Rob shook his head.

"I think you might have skewed the data." She gave out a little nervous laugh. "I'm glad I got the butthole bleached when I got waxed." Tsubasa's initial fury was cooling. She had worried that it was a possibility and had prepared. It was exciting her now that it was likely on the table.

"Okay, anything you need, I'll be here for you the whole time, Sue. Do you need anything else before I let the rabble into the observation room?" Rob grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze one more time.

"A kiss for luck?" Tsubasa didn't expect him to take her up on the offer. They had a flirtatious relationship, but Rob didn't want more. It took two to make a couple, even if Sue couldn't help her feelings.

"Of course." Rob leaned in, and their lips met hungrily. There was something there every time they kissed. "I thought you'd never ask." His smile was honest and genuine.

"Is that why you want to talk me out of it? Are you jealous, Robert?" Sue playfully used the whole first name that no one ever called him.

"Very. Tsubasa, I still... If you ever want to give me another chance. I'm sorry I'm a fuck up."

Tsubasa's heart revved. She was very much still interested in that. "I've been trying to drop hints for the last year. Fuck... I guess we'll see if this changes things between us."

A light knock on the laboratory door stopped all conversation. Rob leaned in for one more kiss. "Two might get you more luck, right?" This was a soft whisper right into her ear. Tsubasa nodded in reply.

The door toward the hallway made a clunk as it opened. "Dr. Allstein." Rob greeted the department head as he stepped in.

Tsubasa could just make out the older gentleman as he walked in from the periphery of her vision. This might make department meetings awkward. She mused as Sue tried not to move other than breathing.

"We have one minute until the observation is supposed to be conducted." He sounded irritated. Dr. Allstein was the type of guy that thought a person was late if they weren't fifteen minutes early. The older gentleman walked around the exam table. "This is a new one, huh?"

"She's not new to the study, but it's the first time she's been used at the university."

"Beautiful as always." The professor examined every inch of her with his eyes. "Unlock the observation room, and I will gather the students."

"Yes, sir."

A feeling of relief washed over Tsubasa as Dr. Allstein left the lab. Not only did she not want to give away what she was doing, but his eyes also felt creepy on her skin.

The room went quiet for a couple minutes as they doubtlessly prepared for the observation session. Ms. Hayashi's students were likely gawking at her naked body, hopefully without being wiser about her deception. Her accent and use of sports bras to conceal the size of her breasts when teaching class would likely keep the suspicions to a minimum. Her frequent use of heels and platform shoes might obscure her natural height. One more semester, and you don't have to lie anymore.

Tsubasa couldn't move except for her chest rising and falling with respiration until Rob activated her. Her nose suddenly itched beneath the mask, but she knew she could neither scratch nor move her nose in reaction. Do nothing to give yourself away. It's too late to call this off now.

123456...9