A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, Rob returned to the room with a naked man and woman behind him. The guy was tall and lean, with prominent muscles almost glowing on smooth and pale skin. He had on a blue and green mask that covered everything but his mouth, part of his nose, and chin. She knew he was a fellow postgraduate student, but that was all she could be told about the participant. It was very likely that they had shared a class or maybe a faculty lounge at some point, but that was a dot she didn't want to connect. She preferred this encounter to be anonymous for all the participants' sake.

The man's cock was flaccid and not all that impressive in its present state. She knew from experience, in her personal life and watching these studies, that some penises could grow spectacularly when excited. Clutching his hand was an absolutely gorgeous young woman. Rob told her that this was the student's wife but nothing else.

The woman was tall, tan, and had firm muscles everywhere. Her breasts were small but impressively shaped and perfect on her svelte form. Like her husband, the woman's crotch was denuded of pubic hair. The afterimage of a string bikini highlighted the toasty-looking skin. Long, dark hair emerged in a ponytail from behind a violet-colored mask.

With the lovely pair of guests, Tsubasa was excited to be activated and play with the couple. Hearing Rob deflect questions about her skin being too perfect and her breasts being too perky to be genuine was an ego boost, to be sure. She did have to conceal a reaction to being called fun-sized, though. It was a favorite point of needling between the researchers. I can't help it if Rob's too tall. She barely hid a smile and giggle. Rob kept getting a proud smile on his face. She silently prayed that they might get another chance to be together after the experience.

Although Rob had tried unsuccessfully to get the couple to activate Tsubasa, they didn't want her to be started before they played a little. At least he was able to tell them about the autonomic reactions that the android was capable of to throw them off her sighs a touch.

Her pussy was dripping when the woman devoured her. There was nothing subtle, teasing, or tentative about the woman's tongue bathing her womanhood or fingers sliding into her quim. The woman knew her way around a vagina, of which Tsubasa was certain. Suppressing her need to moan was arduous. This woman needed to know how good of a job she was doing.

The guy who took his turn playing with her also had evident prowess, even if his exploration was far briefer than his wife. Tsubasa had been unable to get a peek at the man's excited endowment before it entered her. She thanked the heavens that he didn't just ram himself home as Sue had seen so many guys do when playing with the androids. He was unrelenting but slow as he eased his big penis into her needy vagina.

There was one more experience that she hadn't intimated to Rob was something new; she'd never had sex without protection before. Why would a guy need a condom to fuck a robot? Only briefly flashed through her mind before her thoughts were consumed by the shocking length and girth of the man. It was a stunning transformation from the tiny cock she had glimpsed as they walked in, and he got too close to see it without moving her head and destroying the illusion. She couldn't move if Eve wasn't activated.

The last time that Tsubasa had gotten fucked had been before the semester. She and Rob celebrated New Year's together in what Sue thought was their last encounter. She did have a lesbian romp on her spring break trip to Texas. The charming woman she met at the conference was fun but didn't hold a candle to the brief glimpse she got from her current partners. Celebrating a big sale was a lot of fun, though.

Each time the man's glorious and gigantic cock slid deep inside her pussy, it became more difficult not to scream and shout. Maybe Rob could fake a malfunction. Tsubasa lied to herself as it became the most exquisite torture. Not only was it a terrifically sized and shaped penis, the guy knew how to use his natural gift.

Tsubasa really wanted to reach out and play with her nipples or her clit. She needed relief. A finger involuntarily curled even as Sue tried to fight against it. She prayed that the students watching were more interested in what was happening at their intersection.

Hearing the man call her too tight almost made her laugh out loud, even in the middle of fevered strokes. The guy thought he was buried in a glorified sex doll, and instead, he was in a very real vagina. The part about her being too wet was a genuine concern for Sue. She soaked through bedsheets too often, at least for her liking. The androids didn't do that. A brief flash of concern sparked across her eyes, but she hoped she had kept it from the visible parts of her countenance.

Trying to stay reactionless was exciting. It wasn't something she would want to do regularly. Sue liked to give at least as well as she got, and riding was among her favored activities. Right now, there were at least 30 sets of eyes watching her get fucked, and if she moved at all, the game would be over. Tsubasa would be forced to return home in utter disgrace. Her family wasn't exactly thrilled about the field she was working in. Pairing that with what they had given to get her to America had things strained between them.

Tsubasa concentrated on the terrible reaction if she were caught. She visualized the horrible articles they would write up in the school paper. The story would have to be sensational enough to make the national news. She dreaded what would happen if she had to return to Japan. The desperation was barely sufficient to push down her need to scream. Her teeth bit down into her cheek to keep her focused.

Suddenly, the woman was on top of her as the woman's husband kept stroking into Tsubasa's wet vagina. Sue had a new stimulus to resist as the pussy above needed to be explored. One of the woman's inner lips hung just outside the outer set. I'll bet that's extraordinarily sensitive. Saliva filled Sue's mouth. She needed to taste the woman above her. Right now, she couldn't even swallow the extra drool filling her mouth.

When a skilled tongue attacked her nexus as solid and confident strokes pushed her higher, Tsubasa had to use every ounce of her will to not cum. She didn't think she could keep her cover if she orgasmed.

The twinned attack of the perfectly sized cock and agile tongue was unrelenting, though. The sighs Tsubasa couldn't help emitting were getting louder and more frequent. Fortunately, Rob had given a reason for having at least a little reaction.

It was like trying to hold off a sneeze at some point. The coming orgasm was inevitable. Tsubasa's mind was reeling; she couldn't believe she was strong enough to let a couple come and have sex with her without revealing that Sue wasn't a robot. Why couldn't they have turned me on first? Her mind tried to ponder with the tiny percentage that had not embraced her coming bliss.

Why's this so hard? Another thought burst like a kernel of popcorn. In many encounters past, Sue had to try and desperately will herself to orgasm when it wasn't happening. This was like a brightly colored button labeled 'Do not press' that demanded interaction. She held out as long as possible with a clenched jaw. At least that was obscured by the woman atop her.

Tsubasa's world exploded into a blinding orgasm. It was strong enough that she gushed from her pussy. Some tiny fragment of her will stayed present as the rest of her essence dissolved into pleasure. She couldn't prevent her legs from trying to close against the man that was railing into her pussy. Every stroke pushed her orgasm higher. It was intense, far more than anything she could achieve alone. It was some kind of minor miracle that she wasn't screaming; her breathing was fierce and beyond her control.

Fortunately for Tsubasa, the man had stopped his strokes as her orgasm started to ebb. Rob fibbed a little about the android being able to simulate an orgasm in standby mode, but Sue doubted that anyone in attendance would dig deep enough to uncover that wasn't a feature. It needs to be.

"Can you turn her on, Rob?" Tsubasa had missed the last few sentences as she returned to earth and struggled to keep from blowing her cover.

Please, Rob, I need more. Sue's breathing was still just barely coming back to normal.

"Sure," Rob said but then paused. "A few things first. 1. She's going to act autonomously when she starts. M..." He halted as he said the woman's name. Rob knew them and didn't want to reveal their identities to the watching class. "Mary, she's going to lay into you when she awakens as you're the first thing she sees."

"I would sure hope so, Rob. I need to test her out." The woman laughed.

"Okay, point taken. If she ever does anything you don't want her to do, say 'Eve halt,' and the robot will pause to wait for a new instruction. 2. I need to do something before I activate her."

"Okay, what?" The man that had been so expertly filling Sue pulled free of her vagina as he implored Rob.

"Well... Uh... Look, dude, I've known you for a decade, and I didn't know you were so big. I need to put in a butt plug to stretch her out if you want to do anal. It'll be easier with her in standby mode." Rob was trying to carry out her request.

"Might as well. He's never done it with me, but having options is nice." The woman answered for her husband.

"If my lady wants me to try something new, who am I to say no?" That voice sounded familiar. Tsubasa definitely knew the man, but her climax-addled brain had yet to make the direct connection.

"Okay, give me a second." There was the sound of plastic being torn asunder and then the lube flipping open. "Push Eve back just a little, so I can get this in."

Strong hands bent her back a little, and it took all of her will not to jump as the cold, smooth metal plug was pushed into her anus. Sue felt suddenly full but not uncomfortable, far from it. She gasped a little. Hopefully, it wasn't outside of what she had already done.

"Okay," Rob and the man that had been inside her released her legs. "Eve, activate!" Her new lover's legs hid Tsubasa's smile as she finally came to life.

Maria -- Moments before

It wasn't just Eve's vagina that was highly detailed. Her anus was fully rendered as Rob pushed a metal butt plug into the woman. Maria tried not to cringe while watching; anal sex wasn't on her menu. She had, of course, tried it once. All it had brought her was pain. Kent never even asked to try it when they were making love. The man she had attempted it with was much smaller than her husband. She shuddered to think what his large endowment would feel like.

Maria's research showed that her feelings on the subject weren't universal. She initially hypothesized that women only did it to please their men, but that had been repeatedly disproven in interviews with study participants. Based on Eve's moan when she was plugged, the android was designed to be more of that type of woman.

When Eve was activated, the robot reached up and pressed a finger into Maria's pussy. Kent stepped back from the table and watched as the android and his wife worked on one another. Her husband wasn't stroking his cock as he observed; instead, he took notes on the clipboard. He probably needs a minute to calm down.

Whirring servos were a sound that Maria had expected from Eve as she got work done, but there was nothing. Between the lack of robotic sounds and the authentic weight and feel of the android, Maria was quite impressed by the technology.

An agile tongue darted around Maria's vulva. It expertly struck at her one very susceptible labium before targeting her clit. The smacks and wet sounds reinforced the genuine feeling of the encounter. The artificial woman was remarkably capable of staying on task as Maria gave her all to Eve's pussy.

Whoever they used to benchmark the androids was good. Maria was capable of alacrity of thought even while the robot's fingers and tongue worked miracles in her body. "Umm... Good robot..." Came out as a moan. Even if her mind remained clear while blitzed by a storm of hormones and firing neurons, the physical effect of Eve was inescapable.

"We're testing some improvements regarding the female-pleasing metrics. I think Eve is our best yet." There was Rob's typical trademark smile and confident swagger. He was taking notes furiously as he watched.

"You have a luscious vagina, Mary," Eve said with a level of calmness that should be impossible given the flurry of tongue strikes Maria was landing.

Another thing Rob will need to tighten up. Maria noted. Eve had a pair of fingers working in Maria's quim as her lips encircled her clit. "Fuck... Have you guys considered a vibrating function for the androids' tongues and fingers?" A pair of excited moans bracketed her question.

"That may be an option, but we want the prototypes to mimic the realistic to ensure we have that down before making any enhancements."

"Does It help you better isolate the skills you're testing for?" Kent asked. He knew where Maria was going to move the questioning.

"Precisely."

More questions would have to wait. Maria tried to hide her ultra-competitive nature; however, it would oft manifest in small ways. Sometimes it was gaming with her husband, bowling, or having a good-natured argument. She had to ensure it never got too heated, though sometimes it led to incredible sex. Right now, Kent had made the android orgasm, and that demanded Maria answer in kind.

Concentrating on the robot's clitoris, Maria sucked on the bundle of nerves. It was finally enough to throw Eve off and make her moan. She can be distracted. A smile briefly graced Maria's features but was eradicated by a renewal of Eve's actions. Delicate yet precise motions of lips and tongue on Maria's clit pulled a scream from her.

"Fuck!" Maria bellowed.

"She's good, right?" Rob questioned.

"Very."

Fingers worked faster. Maria had a second goal outside of making the android cum. She needed to accomplish it before Eve made her climax. Each draw of her fingers brought superfluous amounts of artificial but very effective natural lubricant from Eve. Her mind had to split priorities, suppressing her need to scream and moan as she came and focusing everything else on making the robot orgasm.

A third finger pressed on Maria's button while the other two zeroed in on her g-spot. The bot knew female anatomy very well. The thumb and tongue tag team was ratcheting up the pressure on Maria in incredible ways.

Eve's clitoris was battered with Maria's tongue as she sucked on the nub. The android's motion slacked as a deep guttural scream was barely muffled by Maria's body. Watching the robot's pussy spasm up close was entertaining. Pale legs encroached and shook on Maria as a gush of fluid poured onto the table.

"Gotcha," Maria smirked and leaned up proudly. "Kent's right, though. You need to dial back the lubrication."

"I assure you that is a very authentic reaction." Rob barely looked up from his notepad.

"Wow..." Eve sounded spent as she crashed to Earth from her evidently powerful orgasm. "Turn around and ride my face, Mary." The voice regained a little confidence.

"Okay." Maria stood up and spun on one heel. Surprisingly strong arms gripped her thighs as she perched over the android. The visor did press its smooth plastic into Maria's thighs as Eve pulled her close.

Eve wasted no time whatsoever getting back into a groove. The almost minute-long orgasm had allowed the pressure building in Maria to dissipate considerably. As much as she despised the inauthentic nature of pornography, Maria couldn't help putting on a show. Her body danced and undulated atop the android.

"Having fun?" Kent smiled. He moved to a new perch to better understand the changed position.

"Always. Oh... Your programming is incredible."

"Most of the new functions were programmed by my research partner at the university. I'll have to introduce you sometime."

There was nothing timid or exploratory in how Eve went after Maria's pussy. Her tongue was so deep in Maria's vagina that it surprised her. The bot's nose cartilage pressed hard against Maria's clit. It wasn't long before her breathing got ragged. The thoughts she usually kept clear finally clouded over as she gave into the pleasure and the moment.

Even if Maria had fun with other women, it was typically only Kent that could make her mind slow and give in to only pleasure. The kiss was only the start of their astounding physical affection. Her husband made her body react in ways no one else ever could. It was one of the myriad reasons she had proposed to him six months into dating. Kent said yes with a smile before he pulled a ring box from his suit pocket. He had only been waiting for them to get out to a little overlook on their walk to get down on one knee. Her man almost missed her proposal as he tried to psych himself up.

The tongue in Maria's pussy was again replaced with a pair of g-spot-seeking fingers. There had to be some kind of sensor in the fingertips to map a woman's internal anatomy and help zero in on the most susceptible spots.

"Suck on her clit, Eve. It's her favorite." Kent stepped close to the table. His practiced fingers found Maria's nipples and started to toy with them; her soulmate leaned in for a kiss as Eve followed his command.

When Eve started to suck on her clitoris, it was the first time the android had been timid. "Suck hard, Eve," Maria commanded after another kiss from her man. "You're a smart man, Kent." Maria accidentally identified her husband as a swirl of sensations and chemicals inebriated her mind. "Oops." She squeaked a moment later when her thoughts cleared for an instant.

"Don't worry about it, Maria. Cum for me." Kent whispered. Nothing made her quite as randy as a burst of confidence in her man.

"YESS!!!" Maria screamed into the lab as a climax came roaring into reality. Pleasure erupted from her womanhood and cruised circuits around her body. Her open legs pressed against Eve's ears as they shook. Kent had never participated in an encounter with another woman, but having him join in had enabled a far stronger orgasm. Whether it was the novelty of the experience or not, it may take more than a single encounter to gather enough data on the subject.

"Oh fuck!" She bucked against Eve's still-working face. The robot held the visor down as Maria climaxed. A laser light show sprayed against clenched eyes. This was a powerful variety of orgasm that made her entire body quake, and if the woman that caused it had not been a robot, Maria might be worried about smothering her partner.

Kent kept sucking on her nipple as Maria soaked in the potent orgasm. It was why she had started on her quest many years ago. Back then, climaxes had been elusive. They were only born of masturbation in her experience in high school and for most of college. She had to learn and understand her body to make them more prevalent. It was hardly due to a lack of effort or interest by the men and women she slept with. It was what triggered an obsession with sex. She would sometimes shudder at the thought of what she may have become had she not focused that energy on improving her and others' lives.

Her loving husband had been the last piece of her puzzle that fell into place. Yes, she had gotten her certificate before they met, but that kiss was the catalyst that made her go from dabbling in sex therapy to diving in. Kent being the support she needed also helped; she had friends, but her family didn't like it. Without him, she may have left what she was good at as only a hobby.

123456...9