A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here, my dear." Maria hopped off the table and gave Sue's ass a hard slap.

"Are you sure?" Kent asked as he stepped behind Sue.

"Have you ever tried it?"

"No."

"Well, it may be your only chance," Maria argued, then giggled.

"Okay."

"Don't forget the lube!" Rob grabbed the bottle from the table. His eyes met Tsubasa's, and a small smile snuck out. Sue returned the look. The observers couldn't see it from behind the one-way mirror.

"Thank you, Rob." Maria grabbed the bottle.

Sue's heartbeat quickened as she heard the bottle open and the sound of Kent's cock getting ensconced in lube. No turning back. Tsubasa silently reiterated that she was in far too deep to back out now. I wish Kent were a little smaller if I'm going to try this.

"You got any more toys in that drawer, Rob?" Maria asked as the head researcher put the butt plug back in the drawer.

There were two distinct sections in that compartment. On one side were toys in new clamshell packaging, and the other held the used toys to be disposed of or sanitized.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"You got any vibrating dildos?"

"Which size? Small, medium, or large." Rob held up the three dildos, and Tsubasa wondered if they were for her or Maria's use.

"Whichever is closest to my hubby."

"Large it is, then." Rob granted Tsubasa a brief reprieve as he opened the packaging and put batteries in the device. "Here you go."

"Thank you. I need to have some fun while my husband does." Maria activated the vibrator for a moment. "Go for it, Kent." She whispered to her husband.

Tsubasa barely managed to keep from flinching as the warm tip of Kent's cock touched her pucker. An android wouldn't react like that. Why did he have to be so big? She was prepared to suffer through pain as the giant penis invaded her. Kent went very slow as he eased more and more of himself through her sphincter. There was a little discomfort, but it wasn't painful like she had feared.

Maria hopped onto the table beside Tsubasa and watched her husband closely. The dildo whirred softly as she held it to her clit. The audience obscured by glass had to be getting an intimate view of the woman's spread womanhood as she sunk the toy into her pussy. Sue tried not to stare at the show. Would the robot watch? This was the first male-female threesome for one of the androids, so it wasn't something she had seen.

"Oh fuck..." Tsubasa screamed out, trying to have the same enthusiasm for anal as their androids. It was only partially feigned. There was a pleasure emanating from the fullness of her backside. She had enjoyed playing with plugs and beads, but this was different. Regardless of how she had reacted to Rob earlier, she had physically and mentally prepared for anal sex.

Kent couldn't fit all of himself before backing out a little and pressing back in. The table's rim was rounded and pressed directly against Sue's clitoris. There was another stimulation and a burst of pleasure from two distinct fonts on each stroke. Tsubasa doubted that she could cum like this, but the fear of this being painful quickly dissipated.

"How is it, babe?" Maria questioned while almost idly moving the fake pink phallus in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck... So tight! I don't think I can fit all of me into her like this."

"You're quite a bit bigger than most of our testing." Rob's voice sounded clinical. He likely didn't want to discuss his close friend's cock.

"I guess you need to note that too, Rob." Maria's smile was evident in her voice even as Tsubasa didn't need to turn to see her.

In a few minutes, Tsubasa pushed back against Kent, trying to urge more of his endowment into her body. She wasn't just suffering through the new position but enjoying it. Her moans were being summoned organically instead of being forced.

Tsubasa usually hated to be surprised by her body. She always wanted to know the exact stimuli causing pleasure or pain. The degree of the fondles or strokes needed to be random, but not what was causing the sensation. Kent's hand came around her body and found her clit. A single finger dipped into her cunt.

"Anal sex is making her even wetter!" Kent announced proudly.

"Really?" Rob sounded incredulous.

"You guys programmed it," Maria said with a giggle.

"Honestly? He's the first that kept playing with her pussy as they were doing anal. Most guys have a one-track mind and get focused on finishing in the robot." Rob scribbled something on his clipboard as he announced.

"More! More! More!" Tsubasa yelled out. She could feel an orgasm coming.

"Let's see if this helps." Maria's nimble fingers found Sue's aching nipples and opened a new front in the aggressive campaign to make her orgasm.

Kent's finger wasn't nearly as precise as Maria was able to do on Sue's swaying breasts. It felt as if incredible pressure was building within Tsubasa. His thumb working on her clit was much more accurate in coaxing pleasure from her petite form.

"Oh fuck!!!" Tsubasa roared as her legs buckled from an incredible climax. Her whole body shuddered as Maria and Kent held her up. It no longer mattered that she was a robot and could be caught at any moment; all that mattered was the all-consuming bliss.

Maria -- Same time

"Okay, this can't be real." Maria shook her head in disbelief. She could accept that some women liked anal even if it wasn't for her. However, the extent of her belief didn't extend to this apparently powerful climax. The robot's body vacillated between limp and rigidness as the orgasm exploded through her.

"I assure you, we benchmarked this against many real women. You were cited in many papers we used to create our model." Rob's pen was scratching out something rapidly as he spoke. "This does look more powerful than the vaginally induced orgasm earlier."

"She was in standby mode then." Maria pointed out. Her husband was speechless as he held the orgasming robot up.

"True. What do you think, Kent?" Rob asked and then grimaced. Maria had already accidentally identified her husband, but that didn't need to be reinforced. "Sorry."

"Don't get me wrong. This is fun and so tight, but the vaginal one was better. Her ass doesn't react as she orgasms." Kent was remarkably calm while buried deep inside Tsubasa.

"Can Eve ride while doing anal?" Maria finally let the bot go as the orgasmic energy seemed to wane.

"She should be able to. I can't give you a definite as no one has tried it." Rob looked a little worried again. He likely wasn't confident about the android doing anything he hadn't seen in testing yet.

"Let's try it." Eve's voice sounded slurred, almost drunk. She stood tall as Kent took a step back.

The android leaned into Maria and kissed her. The taste of Maria's nectar stained the kiss with a robust flavor. Like everything else this evening, it felt genuine in a way that seemed impossible for an artificial creation. Their tongues tangoed around one another.

"Where do you want me?" Kent questioned as the make-out session finally ebbed.

"Middle of the exam table. We need room for all of us." Maria brandished the dildo in her hand as if it were a dagger.

Kent nodded and then centered himself in the middle of the table. Eve walked around the side of the table to pick up the bottle of lube and applied another coat on his already shiny cock.

"Reverse cowgirl, I want to get to your pussy." Maria started the statement like she was ordering from a menu.

"Yes, ma'am." The android clambered onto the tabletop and stood straddled over Kent's erection. As she squatted down. Her hand found and aimed the cock without looking away from Maria. Although she couldn't see Eve's eyes, she could feel them staring back at her.

The bot slowly lowered herself onto Kent as his cock disappeared into her anus. Kent had been cautious as he performed anal sex on the android, never pushing his entire length into the orifice. Eve didn't stop until all nine inches sunk into her.

In this position, Eve's cute pussy spread invitingly toward Maria. "Let's see if she likes double penetration."

Maria slowly plunged the dildo into Eve. This was a marked blind spot in her studies. Her revulsion to anything involving the ass left her with a significant gap in her understanding. She was making wild mental notes that she may need to add to a litany of lifetime observations.

Even as she pressed the dildo into Eve, she worked on her own pleasure. Her opposite hand was circling her clit closely. Maria knew that the study wouldn't be enough to alleviate her need for Kent's cock tonight. I hope he doesn't have an early morning meeting tomorrow at work. She planned to keep him up for a long time.

Kent -- Same time

He couldn't see Eve's expression, but the loud moan she issued when Maria plunged into her was enough to know that the android was enjoying things. Eve was taking his entire length into her ass, far deeper than he had been willing to plunge when he was in control.

Anal sex was a completely new sensation. While Eve's vagina had been tight, her sphincter was crushing. The way she gripped him was novel as well. It applied its pressure in a very different way than a pussy. I prefer a vagina. Kent made a mental note. That would be a good thing, as his wife had no desire to do anything with the back entrance. He was shocked that she still had the miniature butt plug in.

When Maria turned on the dildo, Kent could feel the vibrations radiating from Eve's pussy through her body.

"Do you like anal, Eve?" Maria questioned calmly. It was a wonder how she was capable of focus.

"Yes! ma'am!" Her trademark reply was more enthusiastic.

"How does it feel? Can you describe it?" Maria was interviewing the robot in the middle of the session.

"I didn't think I could get pleasure from this." Eve stopped her wild bucking to say. "Oh..." Maria hadn't stopped toying with the robot. "It's very different than what you're doing, but it made me cum in a whole new way."

"Is that what you guys found in your studies, Rob?"

"It seems to be an amalgamation of some of the things we had reported. It may be turned up too far in Eve, but it would be far from the highest reaction we got out of the real women we benchmarked with." Rob couldn't stop staring proudly at his android. He had every reason to be proud of what his company was up to.

"Huh. What about you, my dear? How's her ass?" Maria popped her head around the side of Eve with a wry smile.

"Different, good. I think I prefer pussy." Kent answered truthfully and held his tongue when he wanted to worship her vagina. That would be something to share with his love alone, and it didn't seem to him to be appropriate when he was buried in another woman. It didn't matter that Eve was a robot.

"Is it good enough to make you cum?" Maria stepped around the android and came in for a kiss.

"Not yet." He taunted. Outside of trivia nights, Kent had never been competitive before he got together with Maria. Now, though, his wife had spurred the playful contests. At first, it was to keep her happy, but it had morphed into something he enjoyed at least as much as she.

"Soon?" An eyebrow bounced suggestively out from under her purple mask.

"Eventually." Kent tried his best to shrug. He wasn't sure how much more of the energetic bucking and tight tunnel he could take.

Eve wasn't letting them stand and talk any longer. She moved her hips as she bounced on his straining shaft. It felt like a thick o-ring was sliding up and down his cock; reminding him a touch of a cock ring that Maria had encouraged him to try out a few times. The vibrations, moaning, shouting, and crushing pressure was building him toward release, but he wasn't going to eschew much of the scheduled time.

This is going to be a strange paper to write. It wouldn't be the first time Kent had written about anything sexual. However, those papers had been anonymous and not for a grade. At least Maria will get a kick out of it.

Kent tried to concentrate on figuring out the mechanical engineering he was experiencing. Eve felt so unbelievably real, but Rob had shared diagrams and parts from the construction of the androids that seemed to be more than the sum of their parts. The effect of the robotics breakthroughs they had championed all appeared to be multiplicative or exponential.

As the need to release rose, blaring in his consciousness, Kent tried to work out the math required to create the fantastic shapes and mechanics. Eve was spectacular. The warmth and slickness of the bot seemed entirely plausible, even if the faux woman appeared to be too perfect in all observable data.

Maria had the vibrator working as she leaned into Eve's pussy and attacked with her tongue. The sensation pulsing through Eve was titillating and making Kent's focus shift back toward the moment, regardless of how he tried to concentrate. A quick glance at the clock revealed they only had ten minutes before the study would be over.

Eve had switched from long, surprisingly accurate little hops to gyrating her hips. There were occasional bounces, but he was fully engulfed in her backside most of the time. His cock badly wanted to unload, but he tried to hold off until Maria collected another orgasm from the robot. She had so much fun toying with the android that Kent wanted to ensure she got her fill.

"Ohh! Harder!" Eve ordered his wife. Kent couldn't be confident if the beseeching was aimed at the dildo in the robotic pussy, or Maria sucking on Eve's clit.

"Gonna cum for me again?" Maria taunted.

"Almost!" Eve sounded desperate.

The way that the android begged seemed so life-like, and when Maria heard begging, she went into attack mode. The buzzing intensified; evidently, the vibrator had not been turned up as high as Kent had thought.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! FFFFFFFuuuucccckkk!" Eve cried out and fell backward on top of Kent. He was still deeply buried as the android quaked and spasmed in the most powerful and realistic orgasm of the night.

Kent held her close to keep the writhing from allowing Eve to topple to the floor. He kept his breath and pushed out his gut to forestall his building release. Maria thwarted his desperate attempts to keep from cumming. Her hand toyed with his testicles. Adding one more font of pleasure was impossible to ignore.

"GGGHHHAAA!" He turned his head and exclaimed toward the wall as the moment hit. It was tough for his cock to deliver its payload with a firm grip on his shaft. Fortunately, Eve's writhing gave occasional brief windows to expel sperm. "Unnk! Bwwwwwweeeeww!" He yelled nonsense as each sensation echoed from his spine and blasted pleasure throughout his body.

Maria's continued play with his scrotum encouraged an energetic release. Kent sprayed and sprayed as more semen drained from him in what had to be damn near twenty individual launches. It was very nearly as vibrant as his first climax of the evening. The venue for that first one being Maria, automatically made him cum harder.

Eve was still gasping for air when Kent came down from incredible heights. Satisfaction slowly suffused through his nervous system. The android slid off of him and onto the floor beside the table. One last small rope of semen squirted onto Kent's abdomen, finally able to expel the last of its sperm when she left his lap.

"How much did you cum?" Eve looked shocked, even without seeing the android's eyes.

"Anything that was left," Kent said through panting. A cold, wet wipe caused him to jump as Maria cleaned up the sperm on his stomach. He flinched as she scrubbed his cock with another.

Within a couple of minutes, Kent and Maria left the lab. Right after he removed the plug, he was shocked to see his wife keep it for the whole back half of the study. Eve took his place on the table, and Rob powered her down. He asked for a full report from them to corroborate what he and the students on the other side of the glass had witnessed. That would likely have to wait a while, as Maria did not appear to be done with Kent tonight. Hopefully, she gives me a few minutes to catch my breath.

Tsubasa -- fifteen minutes after the session

Sue hadn't realized that nearly the entire class would show up for the last session before the end of the semester. Sperm and feminine excitement were still dripping out of her well-used holes as the students got a closer look at what they thought was a robot. Dr. Allstein had insisted on closely inspecting where the test took place. Rob returned Eve to her standby state after her new lover finished in her ass as his wife helped Tsubasa have the most potent pair of overlapping orgasms.

It was an odd time to discover that Sue got a kick out of anal sex, but it was better than Kent's impressive endowment causing pain. Bursts of abundant honey joined with the second trickle stemming from the rear entry and the second remarkable release. She wondered how it compared to the amount of semen that Sue had ingested as she licked and sucked the semen from Maria and swallowed it happily.

"Please don't touch Eve." Rob kept a stoic vigil over her as the students and Dr. Allstein got close to Sue while they were taking notes. Some were even making sketches.

Tsubasa would have to grade reports with drawings and figures of her most private places. They'll never know it was a drawing of their own professor. She made mental notes to keep up the things that kept her identity a secret. Almost like a superhero. The thought nearly made her giggle.

"That looked authentic. Is this all off-the-shelf robotics?" Asked a young woman that was one of the shining stars of Tsubasa's mechanical engineering classes.

"Some of it's very proprietary, but a large percentage, nearly 90% of the robot, has been published with open-licensed blueprints. The majority of the software will be opened-sourced and licensed with an MIT or BSD license. We'll have a model that you can closer peruse in a couple of weeks. We'll even let you poke and prod that one, but we don't want anyone to come in contact with bodily fluids after using the android." Rob was proud of the open-source underpinnings of their robot.

Better than Life was headed toward the stratosphere when this robot was released in the summer. Rob wanted to ensure they didn't pull up the ladder behind them. The company was built on the research and studies of the people before them. AI and large language models had likewise started as open-source projects before corporations saw massive profits and walled off the innovation into their silos. Better than Life was being spun off and taken private, so they didn't have to worry about appeasing investors and compromising their values. Tsubasa admired that in Rob and the business heads that ran the corporation.

"Okay, if there is nothing more, I must clean Eve up and return her to the lab so we can go over data and keep making tweaks." Rob herded the hoard of students out of the lab.

"We can't watch the self-cleaning cycle?" Dr. Allstein questioned.

That was the one thing that Tsubasa could most certainly not demonstrate. She tried to keep her breath from catching from the fear. The android's respiration wouldn't change without being stimulated in standby mode.

"That's still proprietary until it's approved by the FDA. We should be able to show that to you in a couple weeks." Rob explained. She should have known that her boy would have an explanation ready.

Tsubasa badly needed a shower, but she would need to wait until Rob cleaned the lab, boxed her up, wheeled her out then drove her by her house. She had gotten a rideshare to the North side of campus several hours before the demonstration, so she depended on him for a ride home. If he didn't follow the usual routine, it would arouse suspicion. They'd made it through the most challenging part of the demonstration. There was no need to spoil what she had done now.

1...456789