A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a psychologist, Maria wasn't bad, but she didn't put her whole heart into things like she did as a sex therapist. I have changed a lot of people's lives for the better. It was a strange stroke of thought as the world filtered back in from her screaming and stunning orgasm.

"That sounded fun," Eve stated after taking a deep breath.

"Your android is perfect." Maria was still gasping for air as well. She rolled off the robot and into Kent's waiting embrace.

"I'm very proud of her." Rob grinned. "What do you two want to do next?" He helped the automaton to her feet.

"I think we should have Kent make some comparisons. Maybe we make a game out of it." Maria had a devious smirk. Her competitive streak had a fun idea. "What if we do a couple of minutes in different positions until we make him explode." Her hands fell on her husband's cock, and she gave it a few strokes.

"Two minutes a position?" Rob clarified.

"Yeah, you want to time it? I think Kent owes me a little missionary to start with." Maria spread her legs around her husband's torso. "It only seems fair, Eve got... Oh!" Her statement was interrupted as Kent slid his hard cock inside of her.

Maria loved the stretch his endowment provided. She had been with larger, though that had been exceedingly rare before Kent showed up. Any longer or girthier than Kent had the risk of transitioning from a perfect full feeling into too much. A curve could hit the spot right, but Maria wouldn't trade that for the man attached to the penis deep inside her.

Her man was slow and deliberate as he coupled with her for the first time today. Kent took several nibbles, teasing her as he eased into her pussy. Eve didn't leave them alone at the moment. She bent over and sucked one of Maria's nipples into her mouth. It had been ages since Maria had a threesome, and all the attention from two people was incredibly gratifying.

Closing her eyes, Maria pictured herself in the little villa they had stayed in a few weeks ago at a conference in Miami. She could see herself on that luxurious bed with her two partners. Eve's fingers found Maria's clit as Kent's strokes accelerated. It felt as if Maria's body was in a spotlight, and knowing that an audience was watching behind a mirror increased the sensation.

"That's time," Rob announced in what felt like an instant.

"What now?" Kent came in for a long slow kiss but didn't pull out of her vagina.

"More. Eve first, though." Maria smiled and pushed on Kent's chest to encourage him to pull out.

Kent -- That same time

Yes, Eve was tighter than Maria, but there was no place that Kent wanted to be more than deep inside his wife. After six years, perhaps he should be slightly bored with her. However, the way she felt was beyond addicting. It was more akin to the desire to breathe than some narcotic. She could control her pelvic muscles in glorious ways.

"You're feeling a little competitive with the robot, aren't you, my dear?" Kent leaned in and whispered as she scampered off the exam table and onto her feet.

"You know me too well." Maria winked at him. "You up for a little doggy?"

"Of course."

"Join me, Eve." Maria turned around and bent over the table. Her ass was better than a Greek statue and maybe just as firm.

"Yes, ma'am." Eve leaned in and took a kiss from Maria before she turned around at the table's edge.

"Tell us what you see, you know, for observational purposes," Maria said, then emitted a perfect giggle.

"Eve is nearly a foot shorter than my wife. Both ladies have very well-developed glutes." He placed a hand on each woman's terrific butt cheeks. "The robot has a rounder ass with none of the perfect tan lines from a string bikini."

Kent took a step back. "Whereas you have the perfect height to aid us in this position, Eve will require me to squat down a little."

"She's first, babe. We gotta take turns." Maria gave him another wink.

Kent smiled but didn't take the bait; he needed to continue his observations. "Both of you look to be very turned on now." He stepped forward again and slid a finger into each woman's pussy. "Natural lubrication is not an apparent problem with either. Eve does have a butt plug that looks like a jewel hanging out of her anus."

"Hmm, do you have another small one, Rob? Might as well make things fair." Maria looked over her shoulder at the head researcher.

"Are you sure?" Kent leaned in and asked. Her competitive spirit sometimes had a tendency to run away with her. Even if they had never tried anything anal before, Maria wasn't shy about sharing when discussing things. With his wife, that was a regular occurrence. It was a fun hazard of being in love with a sex nerd.

"Why not? You know I love new experiences." The way Maria was smiling, Kent wouldn't talk her out of it.

"I actually do, if you'd like." Rob walked over to a concealed drawer. He only took a moment to pull out a diminutive butt plug.

"Fair is fair." Maria's giggle sounded forced. "Would you do the honors, babe?"

"Of course. Let me know if it hurts. I'll stop instantly."

Rob handed him a metallic object rounded on one side with a jewel on the other. Kent held the thing against his skin momentarily to warm it up. Maria wiggled her amazing booty as he coated first the plug and then her tight pucker with a surplus of lube. It didn't take much effort to ease the smaller object into his wife.

"How's that feel?" Kent leaned in close to whisper.

"Weird, not bad. But very odd." She replied much louder. "Anything bigger would hurt, though," Maria added. Kent knew that was her way of telling him no before he ever asked. "Now, fuck Eve, my dear."

"Yes, my love." Kent gave her another scintillating kiss before he stepped behind the android.

The slather of lube he put on Eve's pussy seemed utterly unnecessary. The woman was dripping wet. With her activated this time, Eve was not static as they coupled. She pushed back into him as his cock slid into her crushing sheath. The only time he had felt her pelvic muscles get in on the fun was when she came last time, but now she was using them with aplomb. It wasn't as incredible as Maria was capable of. However, it was closer than Kent had thought possible.

"Oh! Fuck me hard!" Eve demanded. Both her hands were held against the edge of the table as she pressed hard back against every thrust.

Kent put his hands on her hips to fulfill the android's request. The slickness of their sex was echoing in the tiny chamber and seemed to be getting wetter as time ticked by. The fire didn't take long to develop in Kent's thighs. The crouch he had to utilize in this position was making him burn. It was nice to have something to concentrate on outside of the sensation of Eve on his cock. She felt so authentic.

"Thirty seconds," Rob called out. He was taking his role as a timekeeper quite seriously.

Moving his hands from her hips, Kent couldn't resist fondling the robot's fantastic chest. The moan he got out of her argued that she was programmed to like the change in sensation. He went faster and faster as the bot started to scream in ecstasy. Just before time was called, her legs began to shake, and pussy clenched down in a second, much louder orgasm.

"Time!" Rob announced without moving his eyes from the android. Kent pulled free from her embrace in the middle of her climax.

"I think you may have her on easy mode, Rob." Kent caught his breath. "What was that? Her third orgasm?" He took a moment to stretch his legs and get the fire to subside. Fucking Eve might be an excellent leg exercise.

"That was three," Maria confirmed with a nod. "Too highly tuned, Rob."

"This one is very orgasmic, but I assure you, she is mimicking the real thing. Your turn, Maria?"

"Of course. Fuck me, babe." Maria slid over and pushed a gasping Eve out of position. "Hard for me too, my love." She whispered to him.

Kent nodded and looked down. The jewel shining betwixt her butt cheeks was new, but the butt in front of him was not. He couldn't see him ever growing bored with its shape or size. She gasped as he pressed his cock into the best vagina in the world. Maria undulated her pelvic muscles in a practiced manner that never failed to get his body going.

His wife's competitive spirit had her fucking against him like a moaning tornado. It was obvious that she wanted to be the one to make him spill and was not going to make things easy. His legs felt better; Maria was sized to complete him in every way. Her vagina may not be as tight, but there was no question she had better control of her body than Eve.

"Thirty seconds," Rob called out after what felt like no time at all.

"Eve, play with my clitty." Maria demanded the robot. She had both hands against the stainless steel tabletop. The woman always needed that to be toyed with to orgasm. "And my nipples."

The robot complied without question, kneeling between the table and Maria to get to her. Maria started to almost pant in a way that spoke of orgasm approaching. Kent couldn't concentrate on the feeling of his cock in her silken pussy. There was only the thought of making her cum.

"Time!" Rob called out.

At first, Kent didn't stop. Maria was so close, and he cherished each orgasm, especially when he was the cause.

"Time... babe..." Maria halted them. Kent complied with swiftness. "Fair is fair." She managed to say clearly between gasps for breath. Two minutes was never enough time to make her orgasm, but apparently, Eve's climax was another place for her to compete.

"Now what?" Eve questioned as she stood.

"You're going to ride his cock, while I ride his face." Maria smiled. "I gotta cum again somehow."

Kent slid onto the table; it was warm against his back. Maria was swifter, getting onto the table and lowering her pussy into his range. He wasted no time sliding his tongue into the tasty womanhood. Eve may have been sweeter, but there was nothing like the flavor of his wife.

A moment later, his cock was engulfed by a tight and dripping robotic vagina. He couldn't see anything besides his wife but could hear the pair making out. When Eve was in total control, she was a dynamo. It only took her a moment to dance at high speed on his cock.

Eve was a competent lover and more than an impressively tight, wet vagina simulacrum. The speed at that she could rise and fall precisely on his long cock without it ever feeling like she might let him pop free was a marvel. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel her honey coating his shaft and testicles.

Maria's pussy above him stole most of his attention. She used him more than Kent provided the impetus to her pleasure. It was challenging to keep on target as his wife shimmied and made out with Eve. Maria had his arms pinned to the table, so he only had his tongue to satisfy her.

His lips sought her labium that hung a little lower. It was almost as susceptible as her clit, which was just out of his range. The disparity with the labium's partner seemed to get more pronounced the more Maria was turned on. His wife may be the resident sex nerd, but she was Kent's favorite subject.

"OH YES!" Eve was shouting and screaming in a mostly muffled fashion. She wasn't muted, but Kent was. A pair of incredible thighs turned down the volume.

"Thirty seconds," Rob was barely audible as Maria squeezed in tighter. Kent was convinced she was getting close to cumming.

"I was wrong, Rob. Her tits look very real, bouncing like this." Maria didn't seem to be concentrating on the approaching orgasm.

She must want to cum while riding me. Kent surmised.

"I keep saying that this model is closely benchmarked to the real thing," Rob chuckled. "Time!"

"My turn, Eve." Maria stood, removing the tasty womanhood from his reach.

"Yes, ma'am." Eve complied with what was becoming a refrain for her. The robot didn't exchange places with Maria. Instead, she hopped off the table and watched.

"You like robot pussy?" Maria straddled him and leaned down to whisper without starting their time.

"It's very nice, but you know I need more of my wife."

"We'll see if you survive me cumming on your cock." Maria leaned back and then fell on his spear. She didn't even have to look or hold up his cock to aim. They knew each other's bodies so well.

Maria's pussy rippled around him as she wasted zero time building up speed. Her fingers were a blur on her clitoris. When she had a goal, Kent's wife was beyond tenacious. His hands played with her breasts as she rode. Faster and faster, she bucked until she slid down his cock and screamed in an unintelligible hash. Her pussy fiercely torqued down on his shaft, and her legs shook.

It was only through sheer force of will that Kent postponed his own climax, at least temporarily. His wife wasn't the only one that got competitive. He was going to hold out as long as possible before he gave in to the pleasure that kept threatening to erupt in his nervous system.

It took Maria hardly anytime to focus after her orgasm and pick up speed again. Kent would be in trouble soon, regardless of how competitive he felt.

Tsubasa -- That same time

While trying to avoid looking awkward, Tsubasa marveled at how Maria could move her body on top of her husband. A wave would undulate through her whole form as she rolled her hips. Kent's endowment was impressive, and how his wife could dance atop him must have taken considerable practice.

Tsubasa was barely able to resist the desire to masturbate as she watched. The androids don't play with themselves unless told to do so. She reminded herself. Even after a trio of powerful orgasms, Sue needed more.

"Thirty seconds," Rob called out a warning, just as he had done for Sue earlier. Tsubasa hoped that standing so close to the man wasn't too apparent to the crowd, and he was getting the hint.

"He's not making it through this round," Maria smirked and found a new gear as she bucked and screamed on her husband. "Cum for me like I just came for you, baby."

"Ohh... Fuck!" Kent looked determined, but his hands gripped his wife as he pressed his hips off the steel table. "Gaahhh!" His body trembled as he obviously unloaded torrents of semen into Maria.

Tsubasa was slightly miffed that she hadn't been the cause of that burst of ecstasy. Maria was finding ways to bring out her competitive spirit in the oddest manner. At least this session appeared to be over without Sue having to attempt to fit Kent's massive cock in her butt. She was enjoying the presence of the plug as she played. It had enhanced the orgasm they had summoned out of her, and it was delightful as Kent had his way with Sue.

"You two still have a half-hour of playtime. Are you done?" Rob asked while the couple made out desperately on the table.

"Nah, Kent's always good for at least two. He just needs five minutes." Maria smirked and scrabbled off her husband.

"Wow." Kent was still gasping for air, his wet cock thumped against his stomach. It looked like his dick was too tired to stay standing on his own. "Six minutes, max." He hopped off the table and pranced over to get his clipboard.

"Hey, Eve."

"Yes, ma'am?" Tsubasa made eye contact with her new lover.

"My husband made my pussy all messy. Would you mind cleaning me up?" Maria sat on the edge of the exam table with her legs spread. Creamy semen and honey dripped out of her pink vagina and onto the metal surface.

Sue had always been the spits type of girl when it came to one of the few times she let a man finish in her mouth. Sperm wasn't her favorite flavor. However, Eve would not hesitate to comply with a reasonable request. You can do this. She gave Maria a curt nod before kneeling on the floor before her new target. She was glad the table was ringed in thick padding if she spent extra time on her knees.

Don't show weakness. You've seen the robots all swallow sperm. Tsubasa thought as she gathered semen on her tongue as she licked from the jewel in Maria's pucker to the top of her slit. Kent's sample was warm and thick on her tongue. Sue's palette protested as she swallowed what she had managed to clean from Maria theatrically.

"Careful there, I'm not into the ass play," Maria whispered to Eve. "Don't let the plug fool you."

"Yes, ma'am." Tsubasa was worried that she sounded too obedient, but she attempted to replicate the vocal patterns of the androids with which Sue had a ton of experience.

By the time Tsubasa had cleaned all the external semen from Maria, the tall woman was writhing in bliss on the table. Having to suck a big glob of sperm off the woman's clit likely aided in the enthusiastic response. Once the outside task was complete, Sue sunk a pair of fingers into Maria's vagina. Each slide of her fingers brought out more of what Kent had left. The substance tasted much better enrobed in Maria's honey.

"Fucckk... She's good, Rob." Maria gasped.

"Yes, she is. We're trying something a little different when it comes to pleasing women. I like the changes." Rob jotted something on his clipboard.

Maria had made Tsubasa cum so hard earlier that it felt like a challenge to force a climax out of the woman. The visor slightly hindered her motions, but Maria's legs were almost in perfect splits. The position kept the headgear from scraping the skin of the woman's powerful thighs.

Consciously trying to keep the pattern random, Sue played with Maria's clit and then licked deep into the woman's vagina to pull out more cum. Her partner was busily playing with her nipples as she looked down. Maria's brown eyes were intense as they gazed through a purple mask. Her lips were pouty as she begged for more.

"Mmm... Keep going..." Maria moaned. "Bring me your cock, my love. It needs to be cleaned too." The woman pointed at her husband. His penis looked so small when flaccid, but maybe that was just the comparative ratio.

"I can do that." Kent smiled.

Maria scooted across the table to suck on her husband's cock as he stood. The blowjob was stuttery as his wife frequently stopped to moan and sigh. Tsubasa wasn't going to make concentration easy on the gorgeous Latina.

Pressing the attack, Sue's fingers sought the woman's G-spot instead of scouting for more sperm to mop up. Honor demanded that she make Maria cum as hard as Tsubasa had beneath the woman. Her lips encircled the wife's clit, and she sucked on it like a past lover had taught Sue.

"Right there! Right There!" Maria screamed out. Her husband's cock was forgotten for the moment.

Vaginal walls crushed against Tsubasa's fingers as Maria started to orgasm spectacularly. The woman's back arched as she screamed and wiggled on the now slick tabletop. Sue kept up the pressure as the climax kept going and going. She wanted her quarry to cum harder because of Sue than Maria had with Kent.

"Wow... Good robot." Maria gasped for breath as she flopped against the hard surface. "Cunnilingus gets high marks, Rob. Your company must be all wizards."

"We have very dedicated staff." Rob deadpanned. His eyes caught Sue's for a moment, and he looked to be holding back a wink in her direction.

"Do you wish to continue?" Tsubasa queried without changing her position.

"Not this way." Maria smiled as she sat up. "I think we need to try something new." She gripped her husband's now hard cock.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Bend over the table," Maria ordered.

Tsubasa complied without question.

"Would you mind taking out the plug, Rob?" Maria pointed toward the jewel in Sue's butt.

"Uhh... sure." Rob grasped the back end of the toy in Tsubasa's ass and slowly worked it from her. "There's lube right there. Please go slow and let her stretch. This is the android's first time out." It wasn't a complete lie. Rob was doing his damnedest to keep Sue from getting hurt. "She might not be able to fit all of you."

1...34567...9