A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to call a rideshare, and we'll get out of your way." Rob didn't make eye contact.

"Not yet. We need to talk." Maria sat on the loveseat and pulled Kent in next to her.

"Yeah, I suppose you're going to want to report us. I can give you the number to the university and our director of security." Rob breathed out a resigned sigh.

"No. I'm not going to do that." Kent said without emotion.

"You're not?" Sue peeked up; her brown eyes were puffy from sobbing.

"We just want to know why." Maria gripped Kent's hand in a harder pulse.

"Our prototype was in Seattle, and we needed Sue to run the observation that day, or she would have been laid off by the university. It was my fault that Tsubasa had to do it." Rob was embracing his fiancée.

"No, you tried to stop me, Rob. Don't take the blame." Tsubasa perked up. "He's right about me being at risk of being laid off, though. The school did axe more than a third of doctoral candidates. If I hadn't done what I did, I would have been one of those positions that had been cut."

"Okay, but that still seems like a huge risk just to find another job," Kent argued. He did love a good verbal spar.

"My visa was contingent on me being employed, and you remember how bad the job market in academia was then. I couldn't go home, at least not before I got my doctorate." Sue looked over to Rob, who gave her a tiny nod of encouragement. "I grew up on Okinawa, near the airbase." She dropped her accent completely.

"No accent?" Maria was shocked.

"Nope, another deception. It had been my plan to slowly reduce the use of the affectation, but this confession needs to be complete. I promise that playing a robot was the worst I did." Tsubasa leaned forward, her body language moving her closer to the conversation.

"When my grandmother got sick, we moved to Tokyo. Dad was a salaryman for the longest time but got laid off when I was in high school. I wasn't told about this until after college, though. When I got the opportunity to go to Stanford, he wanted me to be able to get there. I was the golden child, the genius girl." Sue sunk into her hands as she shook her head.

"Still are, sweetie." Rob pulled her close. Maria could see how much the man loved her in his subtle actions.

"What I didn't know, at least until I finished my undergrad and went back home for the summer, is my dad borrowed money from gangsters to pay my way to the US and pay for my room and board. I'm glad I had the scholarship to cover tuition and books, or he might have gone into more debt. There was an attempted kidnapping, and dad was behind on payments. I don't know if they intended to ransom me or worse." Tsubasa visibly swallowed a sob. "I haven't returned since and made him stop paying for me."

"Is he still in trouble?" Kent questioned.

"No, we finally got everything paid off last month. I had to help them once I finished school and could send money home. They're back in Okinawa now, and we'll see them before the wedding. If they knew what I did to get my doctorate..." Tsubasa reached for Rob's hand while staring at the floor.

"There was no other choice. Half my class hadn't done the required observation, and we were already past the deadline. Dr. Allstein clarified that I would be on the chopping block if I couldn't get my class's observation opportunity in." A flash of disgust flashed over Sue's face at the mention of the professor's name. "I just needed one more semester to finish my doctorate."

"I'm sorry for the deception, you two. You're the only ones outside Tsubasa and me who know."

"I will apologize for deceiving you, but if I had to do it again, I would make the same decision."

"I get it, Sue." Maria reached out and patted her friend on the leg. "You were in a tough spot."

"Yeah. And If I didn't go through with it. Who knows what going back to Japan would have meant for me. Rob wouldn't have got all jealous and finally decided to date me and not just hook up occasionally."

"How was he?" Maria smirked and put an arm around Kent.

"Second best sex of my life. Though it was a team effort. Kent alone would have been three, just behind the two of you together. He has an amazing cock."

"See, Kent. You're highly rated. What was the best part?" Maria had to know. She never got to interview anyone that had sex with her hubby. It was more data that she had never gotten a chance to gather.

"To be honest?" Sue looked at them all after the rhetorical question. "I found out that I liked anal sex. With Kent in my backside and you licking and toying with my pussy... I've never cum that hard."

"Butt stuff has always weirded me out. I could only play while he was in your ass because I thought you were a robot. Would... would you want to try it again?" Maria shrugged.

"What!?" The other three said in chorus.

"Consider it some exposure therapy for me. We'll just have to adjust a little. Rob can fuck you while I lick your pussy. Kent can handle my pleasure."

"Are you serious?" Rob looked curious, and his cock stirred to life.

"Yeah, we went down on each other a little while ago. Why the hell not? If it's okay with you, Kent."

"As long as I only fuck you, my dear."

"We're trying to get pregnant. It's too early in my cycle tonight, but practice makes perfect." Maria smiled proudly. "Can I give Rob a blowjob while Sue gets you started?"

"I never got a chance to see if I could handle him." Sue shrugged with a smile taking over her.

"Just no kissing." Kent pulled Maria close and kissed her before they got started.

"I save all that for you."

1...456789