A Deeper Understanding of Desires.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The break is short lived. "We got to do something about those hitting hands." He grabs his belt from his hands and wraps it around my wrists. I feel the tight leather on my skin.

With my hands now bound, the other guy thrusts his cock, bigger than the last as deep as he can go following with quick thrusts, fucking my throat. I get passed between them as they both continue to take turns using my mouth. Spit dripping off of my chin and onto my still red breasts.

While one guy is having a particularly rough go at my mouth I hear the other ask Kelly "What do you think? Does she secretly like this?"

I don't know if Kelly is playing along or letting her guard down but she seems somewhat more assured when she responds "You know she does. A fucking slut getting used. Why wouldn't she?"

Upon hearing this there is another quiver in my loins. I am being used and Kelly is getting into it. In this moment I feel that just hearing her speaking like this to me could probably get me to orgasm. No physical contact, just her words could drive me to bliss.

The guys switch again. The tall one moves over and grabs Kelly's hair forcing her to look up at him. "How does she get used now? How do we use that fucking slut now."

I can't see the details in my peripheral vision. My eyes are focused on the hips being thrust towards my face. But I imagine a smile on her face as she says "Someone needs to keep fucking her face and someone should fuck her pussy as hard as they can."

I don't know who did it but I am almost instantly tossed to the bed. My bound hands make it hard to break my own fall. They grab me and position me on all fours. The short guy with the smaller cock immediately starts fucking my face again. Even with his smaller penis, at this angle with the size it is I can feel it in my throat.

I can feel the other guy kneeling behind me. I can't brace myself before it slams into me. I gargle out a gasp. He wastes no time fucking me hard. There is no rhythm or pattern, just cocks entering me in chaos filling me. My eyes are wide but watering.

I hear Kelly, now unprompted, say "Yes. Use that whore from both sides. It's all she is good for. Just your cocks. You hear that Sara, you are just a worthless cockwhore." That odd bliss from her cruel words is back, suddenly my nerves are on fire as the thrusts feel better entering into me. Part of me wants my hands unbound so I can scratch the guy in front of me but a bigger part wants them unbound so I can rub my own pussy.

The guys switch. The short guy enters me first fucking me hard. The large cock slides down my throat. It is so deep I momentarily feel I am going to gag and throw up but I am able to hold back. They finally find a rhythm of entering me at the exact same time making me have these overwhelming feelings of fullness.

My ass is slapped hard 6 times in quick succession. It makes me tense up, making me grip tighter on his cock. "Slap her hard" Kelly says "Make her take it." He obliges with a few more hard slaps. I am almost sure my ass is bruised and briefly wonder if it is possible to bruise one's tonsils or throat because I am sure that is happening too.

"How else should we fuck her." The tall one asks Kelly.

I sense movement from Kelly. I can hear her get up. The guy fucking my pussy breifly pauses and almost pulls all the way out. From somewhere behind me I hear the sound of spit and feel the wet coldness drip down my ass crack. A slender finger rubs it around my other hole. I hear Kelly say "Well for starters this cock should be in her asshole."

At hearing that the guy fucking my mouth makes me deepthroat. The feeling of being held deep inside me for a long time is almost a distraction from the feeling of the other cock entering my ass. He slowly pulls out and I feel more coldness that I am sure must be lube the brought squirted onto his cock and he slides back into me slowly. I am grateful for this slowness as he gets me warmed up.

I hear Kelly from back on her chair "Yes, lube her up and fuck her ass hard." They both start to pump into me. Every thrust into my mouth pushes me back a little bit farther onto the cock working hard to fill my ass.

The guy in front of me says "I want a turn." But Kelly gets his attention quickly with a loud "ahem"

"So do I." She says "Bring the slut to me. Then you can have as many turns fucking her however you want."

My head turns and to my surprise she has taken off her panties. Her legs are spread wide in her chair and she is rubbing her clit watching me get the hardest fuck of my life. I find myself thrown again, this time to her. Still on all fours but now with my head buried in her waiting pussy. The eagerness I have been trying to hide from the two of them comes rushing out all directed at her. I want nothing more than to use my mouth to make her cum. My priorities have totally shifted. The guys can use me however they please so long as I get to taste her.

This mood shift is felt. Kelly says slowly, between moans and gasps "Please remind her she is still nothing more than a fuck toy."

The guy behind me wastes no time doing so. He does not give me any adjustment time or ease. He just starts fucking me really hard. As deep and as hard as he can.

Kelly grabs my hair and leans forward. Spitting in my face as she does so. "How is he fucking you?" She demands.

"So" I have to pant in between words "so fucking hard."

"Where is he fucking you?" She continues

"He's" I pant again "fucking my ass."

"And why is he fucking your ass hard?"

I know what she wants me to say. I want to give it to her but part of me needs to stay defiant so I close my mouth tight. She smiles then slaps me across the face.

"WHY?"

I yelp "Because I am a filthy fuck slut."

The guys take a second to switch again but Kelly wastes no time putting me back to work. Shoving my head back down. Luckily enough for me though she keeps talking which is turning me on so much right as my ass is entered again.

"You are such a slut." Her words are slowly turning more into moans as she continues. "You are only good for your mouth, cunt, and ass. I want to invite all the guys on this floor to fuck you. We would just tie you to the bed and they would fuck you however they wanted. You would get so covered and filled with cum you would-" at that moment her words become inaudible just moans of pleasure as she starts to orgasm.

The second her knees stop shaking she stands up forcing me to my knees. The guys are back at my sides but this time Kelly moves behind me. Her hand around me rubbing my clit, her other hand around my throat. She says into my ear "don't orgasm until they cover your face in cum."

It could have taken seconds or minutes but time moves differently in these cases. The guys start to shoot all over me. It drips from my forehead and chin down to my chest. I scream out an orgasm that I am sure must wake the neighbors and my own hot juices squirt onto the floor beneath me.

"You better go," Kelly says to the guys "before someone calls the front desk."

They quickly grab their things and leave, Kelly and I still in that position. We both collapse on the floor.

After a few wordless minutes in each other's arms Kelly says "shit he probably still has my key. We will need to get a new one tomorrow. Anyway, like that."

"Yes," I say. "You get me."

"I do"

12