A Descent Ch. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She escorted me out and after the door close I heard a thud against the door and I could of swore I heard moaning through the door. I could only guess she was masturbating right then and there, without a moment to lose, I knew she was mine at this point.

I let the CDs do their work and by Friday I was eager to see what seeds I could sow. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a pleasant sight. Katya, cute as ever, was wearing a purple sundress that went about knee length. She looked quite like a younger version of her mother, about the same height, a little thinner, and somewhat smaller breast. She instantly had a big smile on her face and reached around my neck and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She asked, "What are you doing here? My mother is home and there is no way she will allow me to spend any time with you. It's weird you are here though, I was literally just thinking about you."

It felt good to have her in my arms again and I smiled, "I am sure we could talk to her about hanging out just this one time, I just had to see you." I grabbed her hand and walked right on in.

"Where's your parents by the way?" I asked.

She looked surprised, "I would never believe it, mother gave permission for daddy to go out on a long weekend with the guys and they all went out camping, you know the "American-thing-to-do". They left last night". At this point we had made our way to the kitchen where Katya offered me some iced-tea and I accepted. As Katya poured I heard the steps of someone walking down the stairs. Mrs. Petrov looked completely disheveled, with a sheen of sweat on her. She was wearing a thin robe that went to her knees and did nothing to conceal her rock-hard nipples.

"Mom!" Katya uttered, frozen like a deer in headlights.

"You don't look so good Mrs. Petrov, are you feeling alright", I said.

She paused for a moment before returning to reality, "Oh, right, I feel a little out of the weather but I'll be okay."

Katya just started spewing words a mile a minute, "I am sorry I was hanging out with Malcolm, I know you forbade me to see him, he just came over unannounced, I'm Sorry!"

Mrs. Petrov still looked a little dazed but just responded, "It's ok honey, just don't tell your father. did you two have any plans today?"

I said, "well I just came by to see how you feel about me but since you don't seem to mind Katya and I spending some time together I guess we could watch some TV, maybe a movie on a DVD."

She just uttered "Have fun", and quickly made a dash for the bathroom. Groans could heard through the door and the fan.

"She must really be sick." Katya said. I suggested that she prepare her some juice and soup and Katya quickly left to the pantry. I stayed a moment longer where I could clearly hear Anna Petrov climaxing.

Five Minutes later she exited the bathroom looked much more composed. What she saw when she walked out was her daughter busily preparing some Chicken Noodle Soup and me with a Cheshire Cat grin looking at her. Katya laid out the food and orange juice at the table. I then suggested we give her mom space and go to the living room to watch some MTV. Mrs. Petrov looked envious as I offered my hand and Katya quickly accepted as we trotted off to the sofa. Mrs. Petrov sat down and resigned herself to eating her soup.

The dining room is next to the living room, with a perfect view of the sofa and the TV beyond that. I sat down in the middle and Katya quickly snuggled up to me after glancing back to her mother. I am sure her mother was trying to avoid eye contact at this point. We watched TV for about a minute or two with the volume up somewhat before I turned to her and said, "It feels so good when we are touching like this." I reached towards her to turn her face and kissed her.

She looked worry and pull back, "Malcolm, my mother is right over there and there is no way she would allow us to be like this." I looked up and back, what I saw was priceless. In one hand Mrs. Petrov was holding the spoon trying to eat soup, in the other she was reaching below the table somewhat absentmindedly stroking her leg.

"It's fine she can't see us, don't worry about it", I said as I reached over again to get another kiss.

This time she continued for a moment, before asking, "are you sure?" I looked up again and my eyes met Mrs. Petrov. She gave a light "fuck me" pant before staring down at her soup.

Katya occasionally went back and forth with the kissing and caresses before we heard a slamming of the table and footsteps running off to the bathroom. Katya jumped up at the slamming of the table but I got up in a calm manner. "She must really be sick" She said with a worried look on her face.

I said, "well how about this, I can give you a list of ingredients I saw from a recipe online that guarantees symptom relief from a fever, you will need to go to a few different places to get all the ingredients fresh. While you go to get that I can stay here and keep an eye on your mom in case she needs anything. Then afterwards she can have some of the mix and feel better. Deal?" Katya quickly agreed.

The drink recipe was just some ingredients for a mixed drink, without the alcohol. It would take Katya about an hour to do all that driving which would give me plenty of opportunity for me with her mother. She was out like a flash and I strolled over to the bathroom. The frustrated groans were unmistakable. I knocked and said "Mrs. Petrov, it's me, can I come in?"

She moaned out, "Yes", and I walked in. Inside the bathroom, sprawled out on the toilet Anna Petrov was masturbating with one hand furiously stroking her sex and her other mauling her tit. Her robe was opened wide open and she was spreading her legs as far as they would go.

"Well what do we have here?" I asked mock incredulously.

She just responding, "please!"

I said, "please what? Close the door? Are you afraid of your daughter finding her prime and proper mother without any respect or self-restraint?"

She just moaned out, "No, PPLeease..."

I gave off an annoyed look, "Here I thought I would be spending some quality time with your daughter and instead I am having you come in between us again."

She climaxed at the word come, perhaps by coincidence. She was breathing heavy at this point but looked up and I could see tears in her eyes. "Please leave my daughter alone, she's a nice girl and you're just going to take advantage of her!"

I crooked my head and spat back, "Please, she has been feeling me up since we sat down in the living room". I walked up to her, towering over her slumped down body, with my crotch at her eye level. I reached for my button and in one motion had it undone and the zipper undone. "She did this to me", I said pulling out my hard cock.

Anna Petrov's eyes immediately darted towards my cock and she became fixated with it. She reached out but I swatted her hand away saying, "Katya did this to me, she can take care of it."

Mrs. Petrov squealed out, "Nooo, she's a virgin. She never has seen a penis much less been with a man."

I just said, "Things change."

She looked terribly conflicted at this point, filled with desire, jealousy and worry for her daughter, "I'll do whatever you want just leave her alone!"

I asked, "Are you saying you'd let me have my way with you if I stop pursuing your daughter?"

She began frigging herself again, while staring at my cock, and grunted an, "un-huh."

"Well that is a tempting offer but I am sure this will come up again sooner or later if I am around your daughter, what will you do then?"

She responded with, "Anything!"

"So, let me get this straight, you'll basically be my slave if I do not pursue your daughter?"

She moaned out "yes".

I said, "not good enough, I want you to say 'I will be your slave if you stop pursuing my daughter.'"

"I will be your slave if you stop pursing my daughter."

I chuckled a little and said. "nice." I then stepped forward and shoved my cock into her face. She didn't stop masturbating but grimaced and turned her face slightly as my cock rubbed against her face. "Fine, you want me to say it, suck my cock slut." There was a look of revulsion but she leapt at it and started bobbing her head up and down. Making a fair bit of gagging sounds. It didn't feel that bad, but it was far from the best head I have ever gotten.

"Damn your skills are clearly lacking, have you ever done this before," I said.

She just kept sucking until I pulled her back, and she coughed a bit before uttering "no." I then smeared my salvia covered cock over her face again before shoving it back into her mouth. "Well if you are going to keep me from pursuing Katya, you're going to have to work on it, hasn't your husband ever asked for it?"

She didn't respond until I pulled back again and she looked up, "All the time but it is disgusting. When I saw your penis, I don't know what overcame me but I can't help myself."

"It is called a cock, and you better get used to calling it that," I said as I smeared more saliva over her face before reinserting my cock back into her mouth. At this point I started feeling the sensation of boiling up from my balls. I grabbed Mrs. Petrov's hair and started to thrust into her. The gags got louder but she soon adjusted herself. She was masturbating so quickly you could actually hear her hand going back and forth. I pulled out again just as I was about to come and started jerking my cock with my other hand, with my other hand still grabbing her hair. Cum vented out splashing all across her face, from forehead to her chin and all over her blond hair. Upon contact with my cum, she climaxed, maintaining eye contact throughout the convulsions. As my climax died down, I shook my cock at her to properly apply any last cum onto her. I finally smeared the cum all over her face with my slowly softening cock.

As she came down from her high, she was broken out of her daze suddenly by a flash of light. I had pulled out my phone and started taking pictures of this perfect scene with my camera. "For later, when I don't have a slut around, now clean my cock off so you can then clean yourself up before your daughter comes home."

As she laid there limp and panting, I told her, "You're now my slave, you will obey everything I say. If you don't, I will expose you for the slut you are, and more importantly, I'll never let you near my cock again." She leaned forward, opened her mouth and started to lick my entire cock and balls thoroughly.

12