A Descent Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katya!" I called back as I thrust with even more effort.

Beneath us you could hear muffled screams from the body below us. Katya's and my hands explored, caressed, and grabbed at each other bodies. We were entirely focused on each other, nearly forgetting Ashley. She was a source of our common pleasure, much in a similar way that two people may enjoy an amusement park simultaneously. I never let go of Katya as I moaned, "I'm cumming!"

I pulled out at the last second and Katya's hand darted towards my cock, stroking it with vigor. Though I recently came you couldn't tell and it felt even better then when I was fucking Katya. I just kept cumming and cumming. Katya didn't ease up until she didn't feel any more pulses. When she let go, I leaned back against the headboard. Katya dismounted and laid on her side at the foot of the bed.

In between us laid a fleshy mess. Ashley panted out loud, staring off into space, oblivious to everything around her. Her face was covered in the mix of Katya's and my cum. Her body had streaks of cum running from above her tits to her cunt and her body had a sheen of sweat about it.

Katya had a well satisfied look about her but I am not sure if was because of my satisfaction or hers. She coyly smiled as she slowly and absentmindedly played with her clit.

I reached to the nightstand and picked up my drink. I looked to Katya, raised my glass, and said, "vashee zda-ró-vye!" We both laughed.

The rest of the night got a bit fuzzy. I am pretty sure I had too much to drink and definitely sure there were further rounds of both the drink and sex. When I woke up, I wasn't sure what was more worn out, my head or my cock. Katya was up before either Ashley or I and had thoughtfully made breakfast for the three of us.

I don't think any of us were ready to go at it again but I did remind the two of them that Ashley should practice her tongue exercises as often as possible and that Katya would be the perfect coach. As they were making out Katya broke away and looked at me. She had a smile on her that I was beginning to learn to trust. She grabbed my phone and said, "Mal, could you be a dear and take a pic or two?"

She then went back to kissing Ashley as I took a few not so tasteful pictures. This did not evolve into more fun from the previous night as both Katya and Ashley had some things they needed to do but when they escorted me to the door, we agreed that we would need to do this again soon. I kissed Ashley and whispered. "Thank you for being a giving host." I then turned to Katya and kissed her. As I pulled back, I whispered into her ear, "Do not think I forgot, you broke your promise and showed someone else my C.D. that was made just for you. I'm gonna have to think of a way for you to make it up to me."

Katya smiled and looked like she was more than up for the challenge.

The rest of the day was mundane and uneventful. I was unsurprisingly worn out and went to sleep fairly early.

The following week went by pretty much as I had come to expect. Katya came promptly to my house each morning to wake me up. On Monday morning while she was sucking me off, I was thinking about how Katya could make up for my violated trust and a plan began to formulate. She tried to pull off of me so she could try to fuck but I just shooed her with, "Please babe, keep sucking. It feels amazing."

The plan finally came when I came into Katya's mouth.

I told her, "As part of your penance for breaking my trust you are not to cum until I give you permission, do you understand?"

Katya looked up and gulped, I wasn't sure if it was because she was eager to cum then and there, or if it was just what was left of my cum in her mouth.

I said, "You know, your mom has been really accepting of the some of things you have been hiding about, why don't you ask her to go shopping with you? You can get some clothes for school and replace those poor panties I couldn't wait to get off of you. I bet she'd even get a thong if you suggested she get one." Katya seemed to think about it for a second before agreeing I was right and said she would.

Later that day, when I was sure Anna would be alone, I gave her a call. I had Anna divulge the details of her storytelling exploits and how husband had agreed to do a plethora of task. He agreed to do a few house cleaning chores and to organize the garage. Finally, she mentioned he agreed to cook once a week and I saw a way for my plan to come together.

I said, "Before your husband can come next, he has to agree to cook this Friday. A cookout sounds great. You'll tell him that Katya will invite me over to enjoy it and it'll be a fairly cool day so we can make use of your deck out back." I half expected her to hesitate but she eagerly agreed to.

The next morning Katya promptly woke me up. She invited me to the cook out on Friday before she began pleading with me to fuck her. "PPPLLEEAASsse..." she whined. I denied her but told her that if she behaved, she could cum Friday. Her eyes teared up a little but she nodded, she shifted her focus to sucking me off. Afterwards, realizing she wasn't going to get what she wanted, she kicked me out of her car and drove away.

Wednesday and Thursday played out in a similar fashion but I have to admit the quality of Katya's risqué pictures definitely improved. Gone were the selfies in the Bathroom, these pictures were well focused and in frame. The sexy goddess gloriously presented aside, these were well taken pictures. The rest of the day I spent working out details of how to enact my plan and got a few things that I thought I could use.

When Friday came, I felt like I had fixed a race and was simply going to the racetrack to collect my winnings. I walked up to the door of the Petrov's house and stood outside for about a minute. This was partly to prepare myself and partly because I had become somewhat accustomed to Anna preemptively opening the door on my arrival. I rang the bell.

As the door cracked, the first thing that came to my attention was the music, it was the ambient music. For some reason it seemed to become a fixture of the house in my mind, kind of like the shade of paint or a ceiling fan. At this point it would have seemed empty or missing without it.

This philosophical musing abruptly ended with the sight in front of me. Katya first came into view wearing the purple sundress I had lasted fucked Anna in. She looked beautiful as always but her look that screamed hunger. She looked like she wanted to leap onto me but was restrained. As the door continued to open, I got an inkling why.

Anna was opening the door and while Katya looked hungry, Anna looked starving. She was wearing clothing similar to Katya's, a white sundress that showed a great deal of her legs and a fair amount of cleavage. I almost imagined she was drooling at first but kept my cool. I stepped forward, hugging Katya as I gave her subdued peck on the lips. I then offered Anna a hug as well and she tried to not so eagerly accept it. As I moved in, I kissed her cheek before pulling back.

"Where's Pet-, Mr. Petrov? I asked.

"Daddy is getting the grill started right now," Katya said.

We went out back where Petyr was chopping some vegetables and preparing the grill. As he greeted me, I reached out to shake his hand. Something in his grip had definitely changed. I looked him in the eye and as I slightly squeezed his grip loosened.

I asked, "Man, I'm famished, when will dinner be ready?"

Petyr said, "About 30 to 40 minutes, give or take."

"Perfect," I thought. "Great," I said, "you know it really is a lovely day, a bit chilly though. You know, I bet that hot tub would feel perfect right now. Who's in?"

Katya was quick to agree, "OOH, that sounds super relaxing before dinner. Let me go change."

"Alright," I said before gearing my attention towards Anna. "Why don't you join us, it'll feel relaxing?"

"Alright," Anna said as if on auto-pilot.

"Oh, by the way, I really am digging the music you are playing, would you mind bringing out a boombox with it?"

"Sure thing, let me change real quick!" Katya eagerly agreed before she went into the house, quickly followed by Anna.

"I hope you don't mind, I didn't really think about this before coming over. I didn't bring a swimsuit," I said turning my attention to Petyr.

He avoided eye contact but said as he continued to prepare dinner, "Well, you could use a pair of mine, I could ask Anna to-..."

"Oh, you don't have to do all that for me," I said, "I'm a boxers man. They're just like swim trunks." I smiled and looked at him. He didn't make eye contact but tried to none the less. I walked over to the hot tub as I peeled off my shirt, followed by my shoes, socks and finally my pants. As I was submerging myself into the tub and turning on the program for the hot tub, Katya and Anna emerged from the house.

They were both wearing the bikinis I saw them in when I came over a couple week back. Katya plugged in the boombox and then made a b-line for the hot tub while Anna walked over to Petyr. She kissed his ear while she whispered into his ear. As she did this her arm drifted down until she gave Petyr's ass a squeeze. I leaned back into the hot tub and sat in the middle of the side giving a great view of the deck and Petyr at work.

Katya cozied up to me on my right side and I gave her a hug as I extended my arms back and out on the lip of the hot tub. Anna joined us quickly enough but sat opposite of us. I made a "come here" gesture with my left hand before saying, "Your husband looks like he's doing an amazing job, I can't wait to eat. You should see him in action." I then patted down the empty space to my left.

As Anna came into position, I moved my hands down and into the tub. I found Katya's and Anna's thighs soon enough. There would have been no way for me to leave this tub without a highly visible erection but I was ready for this. I found Anna's hand and after what could only be called "footsie with my hands" for a few moments directed it to my cock, which had freed itself from the slit in my boxers.

Anna didn't even hesitate and immediately started stroking me.

The moment to finally enact my plan had come, or was very nearly about to. I then directed my attention to Katya and whispered into her ear, "You know, I think I've been rather hard on you. I think I have a perfect solution for me to forgive you. You seemed to really enjoy our little adventure with Ashley, I think we should have another but with my side skank."

Katya licked her lips in a way that screamed desire as she nodded.

"Would you like to meet Anna?" I asked.

Katya eagerly nodded. I drifted my hand off Katya's thigh until I found her hand. I held her hand and squeezed it while my other hand went on top of Anna's stroking hand, covering it and directing its motion. I then brought Katya's hand on top of my hand that was directing Anna's. I looked back and forth between mother and daughter as they both tried to look nonchalant. My left hand snaked out in between theirs and went on top of my other one as mother and daughter came into contact with each other's hand while they stroked my hard cock. Both of their eyes bulged as they stared into each other's eyes. They never slowed down.