A Desultory Discussion on Orgasms

Story Info
Cheri and Phil discuss the nature of orgasms.
1.9k words
4.3
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers

Cheri stared at the ceiling, languidly stretching her arms back to touch the headboard, took a deep breath and basked in the afterglow of an orgasm. That was good she thought, very good.

Phil lay on his side, his head resting in the crook of his arm, watching the rhythmic rising and falling of Cheri's chest. The ambient light from the street defined her ample breasts and silhouetted her large, taut nipples. The clock on the nightstand blinked 3:10. A few hours ago he stopped at the bar for a last drink to cap off three days of stressful meeting, the obligatory customer dinner, and the cursory handshakes with the promises that he will address the outstanding issues. All this predicated the need for one last cocktail.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Wonderful."

Phil smiled and basked in his accomplishment. "I have been told I am one of the best, so I am not surprised."

"Don't flatter yourself", Cheri replied curtly, "it has more to do with me than you."

"You don't sound appreciative. I should think I had a lot to do with that."

Cheri gave a long low sigh and angled her face towards Phil. "You don't understand about me. For me, an orgasm is not the same as it is for you. It is much more complicated and requires more than a hard dick."

The direct unapologetic statement stung Phil's ego. It was not a put down, but it was not a compliment. He felt the need to respond but was not sure exactly how. "OK. I know I am good in the sack because I have been told so. And if you had an orgasm, you must be satisfied, so why wasn't it a great fuck?"

Cheri gave a low exasperated sigh. "As I said, it is different for me. It is more complicated. Not like a guy where it is very", she paused to choose her word, "mechanical. There is more to it than with a guy."

Phil was miffed. "Mechanical! You make it sound like an amusement park ride. Don't you think 'passionate' would be a better word to use. Yes. Passionate is a better description." Phil smirked with a touch of self-satisfaction. That was a good response he thought.

Now Cheri was irritated. "You are being typical. You haven't listened to what I was saying. I didn't say you were not passionate, I said your orgasm, for you personally, is very mechanical. It is in some ways detached from the episode or event. Or to put it another way, it is my job to make you come, whether I personally come or not. And the way that happens is simple and mechanical."

Phil was puzzled. "Are you saying that you are responsible for me having an orgasm, but I have nothing to do with you having one."

"Maybe. I am responsible for yours and you", again she paused to choose the right words, "contribute to mine, if I have one. But I am more responsible for my orgasm than you. Does that make sense?"

"No. I provide a stiff prick, we fuck, and you come. That is what I do and how it happens. You can't say I didn't help."

"You may have helped, but you didn't really cause anything. When I say 'mechanical', what I mean is an orgasm for you is a simple process. It is not complicated. What does it take?" She paused to gather her thoughts. "Well, I'll tell you how it works. It is a two-step process: first arousal, that is, get an erection; second, stimulation, work it until you come. The stimulation can be by hand, mouth, vagina, tits or even butthole if you are that type. But it is mechanical: arousal and stimulation. Nothing more." Cheri was on a roll. "It is all the same really. A hand job, a blow job, fucking, tit fucks are just another way to jerk you off. I can use my hand my mouth my cunt my tits or, if you are inclined, my butt hole. But it is all the same for you. Mechanical."

She continued unabated. "For you it is all with your dick. Nothing more. For me it is complicated. Arousal depends on a lot of things, my attitude, hormones, time of the month, my emotions. Stimulation can involve my clit or my cunt or my breasts or my nipples. Even some unexpected places like my spine or my ear lobes. For you it is just playing with your cock." She gathered her breath and continued, "And I don't come easy from straight fucking, Maybe, three or four times out of every ten do I come. Yet I make sure you come every time."

Phil struggled to respond. "So why do you fuck if it is a long shot that you will come? Seems to me that is a lot of effort for very little pleasure."

"Why do I give head? There is nothing really in it for me. It doesn't make me come. I get satisfaction from my partner being satisfied. That is why I do it." She paused then added, "It's evolution really. At least that is how I see it."

"Evolution?", Phil was confused and a bit stunned.

"Well," Cheri was pontificating now, "what is the purpose of fucking? It is to make babies. Babies are needed to continue humanity. For that to happen a guy must come in a woman. The guy shoots a million little sperm in her vagina. If the timing is right, one of those critters connects with the woman's egg and preggers, the species goes on. The guy must have an orgasm and shoot his sperm, but the woman doesn't have to come. All she must do is take it. An orgasm isn't necessary."

"So, you don't come multiple times then", Phil asked out of curiosity.

"I can but if three or four out of ten and I come the first time, coming a second time is maybe one out of ten. Not a good chance of that happening."

"So how do I give you another orgasm?"

"Have you ever tasted your come?" Cheri arched an eyebrow.

Phil cringed at the idea. It was one of those things he considered taboo. Sheepishly he acknowledged the fact, "No, I have never done that."

Cheri gave a harrumph. "Then I don't suppose you would go down on me after you filled my vagina with your fresh sperm." She chuckled at her description of the act. "That is the easiest way to coax another orgasm. If you won't do that, I guess I am out of luck."

Cheri turned on her side and faced Phil. "Let me ask you something." She did not wait for a reply. "You don't seem to like tasting your come." She started intently to gauge his reaction, "yet most of the time I give head, the guy wants me to swallow. If you don't like doing that and most guys don't, why do you expect me to like it? Another thing, why do you care? Once you shoot your load what I do with it doesn't change the feeling. Does it?"

"It makes for a better experience if you swallow", he replied.

Cheri gave a chuckle. "Better for you but maybe not for me. And why do you care if I swallow or spit or drool. You had an orgasm. That was the purpose of the blow job, wasn't it? It is that evolution thing. The male must be pleased, and the female just accepts it. That theory should get me a Nobel prize or at least a plaque somewhere."

Phil grew tiresome and wanted to change the direction of the conversation. "What is your name", he asked as casually.

"You know my name. It is Cheri. Just like on my name tag." She laughed and then added, "you can read can't you".

"I meant your last name. You do have one." He added cynically.

"You don't need to know that."

"How about a phone number? I would like to keep in touch."

"You know where I work. You can find me there."

Phil was crestfallen. He was hoping to have a regular tryst when he was on the road, and Cheri was making it difficult. "I should be going then. If I miss the breakfast meeting with the sales team. That would cause an office rumor."

Cheri winked, "and then the wifey might get wind and it would cause more trouble."

"What makes you think I am married?"

"I can tell. Don't worry, my lips are sealed." She made a gesture of locking her mouth with a key and added with a smirk, "I don't expect you to feel guilty."

Cheri sat up in the bed and scanned Phil's body. The ambient light did not reveal details, but he appeared soft, middle aged, but still attractive. She reached for his semi-limp cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Well,", she began, "at least I can try to grant your wish for a second orgasm."

Phil started to sit up, but Cheri put a hand on his chest and pushed him back. She bent over and took his organ deeply in her mouth. It was still limp and had the faint smell of her cunt. She closed her mouth tightly and slowly lifted her head, The cock twitched and firmed slightly. Another descent and rise aroused him. Cheri smiled. Slowly and rhythmically, she dropped and rose increasing her lip pressure with each cycle. Phil purred. She paused and used her teeth to nibble on the fleshy head and licked the salty precum that oozed from the tiny slit.

Phil sucked in a long gasp and placed his hand on the back of her head. As her head rose, he pushed it back down. Slowly at first but increased the tempo with rise and fall. Quickly it morphed into a full-scale face fuck. Each drop of her head was met with a violent thrust of Phil's hips.

Cheri sensed the pulsing that preceded an orgasm. She tightened her lip lock and increased the suction. Phill moaned. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Make me come!"

Cheri's mantra of 'arousal and stimulation' swirled in her mind as she worked diligently on his cock. Phil's ass tensed followed by the physical release of an orgasm. "AHHH!! That was good."

Cheri withdrew her head. "Did you come? Not very much. Hardly worth a swallow."

"It was good enough. In fact, it was very good." Phill acknowledged. "Yes, very good."

Cheri pulled her robe around her as she stood at the door. Phill asked, "Can I see you again when I am in town?"

"Of course. I think I said that earlier."

"But you won't give me a phone number."

Cheri chuckled but did not reply. Instead, she pulled Phil towards her and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It was fun."

As Phill started down the walk, a car stopped at the curb and a woman got out. She passed Phil on the sidewalk and nodded. Phil turned as she approached Cheri.

"You are early." Cheri casually commented.

"Yeah. Did I interrupt anything?" she asked equally as casually, glancing back at Phil.

"Not at all. Your timing is perfect as always. What about you?""

"You know", she replied, "Sometimes things don't work out as you had hoped." She smiled and from her pocket took out a handful of bills. "But it was still worthwhile."

"Good! And the bed is still warm." Cheri led her inside.

ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers