All Comments on 'A Devil's Wage Ch. 02'

by Jaydean409

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye7 months ago

It was good until the started sucking cock. Not my thing

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

A good Chapter 2 to Cindy'sBob's original story. Frank and Ellen gradually discover the joys of submissive sex at each other's hands (and at Ellen's strap-on dildo, to say nothing of her enema bag). Thus the couple is well prepared for the reappearance of arch-dominator Tony Conte after 10 years' absence.

.

The after-dinner threesome Conte demands is hot, sexy, and kinky. Conte's domination of Frank notably includes male-male cocksucking (of Conte by Frank). Credit to Jaydean409 for boldly breaking a de facto Literotica taboo. Alas, the two underage daughters had to stay upstairs and miss all the after-dinner fun. Fortunately, if I counted correctly, daughter Ann turns 18 in another five months--if she doesn't first die of embarrassment at her parents--so perhaps another visit from Conte, maybe along with his Neanderthal pal Art Carson, might happen in a future chapter? Five stars for Chapter 2, though.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

Oops. "Amy," not "Ann."

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes7 months ago

I didn't like how Art and Tony treated Ellen in the first chapter. I liked this chapter much better. I enjoyed Frank embracing his bi side. I'm not sure about a few things though - 1. I'm not sure all the various time frames in this chapter work together. More years seemed to have passed before Tony reappears, and it's only 10 years. I admit I could be wrong about that. 2. I thought the girls were to come for dessert at 9 and not 9:30. 3. Wasn't Tony's last name "Conti"? Nonetheless, I enjoyed the sex and gave it 5 stars.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months agoAuthor

To legs feet toes,

I was trying to advance the timeline to get the daughters over 18 to include them in the fun! In my interpretation it has been almost eleven years since the original exposure to Tony so Amy has gone from six or so to almost 18!

I thought I made it 9:30 originally but some Tony was done with Ellen he decided to push the envelope and bring them down when their Mom was freshly fucked to enhance the humiliation!!

There was a movie star in the 60’s named Tony Conti and I kind of adopted that spelling!

I would love any plot ideas you have!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous