A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 12

Story Info
Leila transforms more and Maddie zaps her boss.
2.4k words
11.1k
12
4

Part 12 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

12. Maddie Can't Stop Herself

Early Wednesday Morning

Madelyn had been unable to summon the energy to get up off the couch after the session of mutual masturbation and fell asleep there. She awoke disoriented, not sure why she was naked in her living room with a damp cushion underneath. As her brain gradually got back into gear she felt a little guilty, which was becoming pretty routine following an escapade of remote-assisted sexual shenanigans. Turning Cassie into a horny nudist had definitely been exciting and sexually satisfying, and Maddie found that she didn't really feel conflicted about that so much as the thought that she had maybe-kind-of-almost cheated on Leila, less than a day after making things 'official.' She and Cassie hadn't touched each other though, so Madelyn was holding onto the idea that it was basically the same as watching porn to assuage her feelings of guilt.

Maddie finally got up to gather her clothes. Sniffing at the couch made her nose wrinkle, so she got some deodorizer and sprayed the cushions thoroughly before flipping them over and making a mental note to wash the covers soon. She had squirted a few times in the past but it seemed like it was becoming a regular thing for her these days, as turned on as she was all the time, and it looked like it was going to mean a lot more laundry.

Finally heading to her bedroom, Madelyn laid down but decided to check the power level on the remote. She was glad she did, because it again seemed to be charging more rapidly than before. It was already back to 41% and ticked up to 42% as she watched. That suggested it was now gaining 5 points per hour, and made the idea that its recharge rate was linked to the number of people that had been targeted seem very probable. Frowning, Madelyn calculated that it would reach full capacity sometime around noon or one o'clock that afternoon. As fast as it was recharging, it seemed likely that there would be enough juice to give Leila a second zap and still have plenty left over for her boss Tina, assuming she found Leila in the morning. Maddie decided to make that her plan; she'd simply go to the university and surprise her girlfriend on her way to or from class and then head off to work. Madelyn turned off the light and curled up on her side, idly stroking her folds.

Wednesday Morning

Madelyn found the first stage of her plan foiled as she wasn't able to locate Leila's classroom in time to catch her entering. She blamed the failure on the insane idea of having a class that starts at eight in the morning, when any reasonable person should still be waking up. Needing to kill an hour or so, Maddie decided to dash off to a nearby shopping center where she bought a small bouquet of daisies. She figured it would be a sweet gesture that Leila would appreciate, as long as Maddie didn't out her by giving them to her in the hallway or something.

As the class finally let out Maddie was able to spot Leila walking in the other direction down the hall. She hurried to catch up, but Leila stopped at a water fountain for a drink. Madelyn decided to stand behind her silently, which succeeded in giving the bunny girl a start as she turned around, but her shock was quickly replaced by a smile as she leaned in to hug her secret girlfriend. "Hey, you!" she gushed, "What are you doing here? I didn't think I was going to see you again until tomorrow! For that matter I didn't know you knew where the Business classes were! I guess you could always just look that up, though. But what are you doing here?" she asked again.

"Looking for you, of course! I have something I wanted to give you," Maddie replied, and in a lower voice, "But we should probably duck into an empty classroom first."

Leila blushed slightly but seemed agreeable so the two girls wandered down the hall until they found a private spot, whereupon Maddie produced the bouquet from her purse with a pretend magician's flourish. Leila laughed with delight and perhaps a bit of relief. Maddie suspected she had been anxious at the idea of possibly engaging in public sex but was willing to follow her lead if Madelyn insisted. For now, Maddie was content to get a few kisses and squeezes before saying, "Sorry to grope and run, but I've got to get to work and I know you have another class later today. I just wanted to pop by to see you and get my Leila fix!"

Smiling brightly, Leila gave her another hug and said, "I'm sorry, too! I love you. Loved seeing you, I mean!" she amended, blushing.

Madelyn laughed and said, "Don't be embarrassed, I love you, too!" Leila's smiled amped up to something like dazzling or radiant and she gave Madelyn a kiss that made her toes curl.

"Can't wait for tomorrow, love!" she whispered into Maddie's ear as she concealed the flowers in her own bag and headed out of the room.

Maddie quickly locked on with the remote while Leila's back was turned, waiting to reciprocate the expected wave and backward glance which her girlfriend gave as she went through the door. Triggering the remote, Madelyn was presented with a repeat of the previous options for the bunny girl: 'BEHAVIOR' and 'BODY.' Maddie had been expecting this and quickly selected the behavior option. For one thing, although she found the bunny attributes very sexy, she wasn't sure just how far the remote might take the transformation. For another, she was expecting that the behavior trait would make Leila super horny, since rabbits were famous for breeding so much. Maddie turned out to be wrong about that, though.

Clothes are for people, and the target is only part people, so they will stop wearing as many garments. They will generally pick their remaining clothes and accessories to emphasize their animal features, if possible. Their state of dress will seem entirely natural and proper to the general public and will generally pass unremarked in most circumstances. The target will also gain mannerisms, behaviors, or movements appropriate to their spirit animal.

Madelyn squirmed with arousal. This might be even hotter than having a horny bunny for a girlfriend. She seemed very responsive to Maddie anyway, and this made it sound like she was going to probably stop wearing pants or skirts, to better expose her tail. Maddie groaned and rubbed her crotch, then remembered that she was standing in a classroom in a crowded building. She checked the remote, seeing that it had again cost 50 points for the second level trait, leaving the power at 34%. It should be well over the minimum required to zap her boss long before her shift ended. Maddie tried her best to compose herself, stopping in a washroom to splash some water on her face before heading back to her car to drive to work.

Wednesday Afternoon

Maddie had been making a Herculean effort to concentrate on her job today and had so far been able to hold it together. She had spent her first break masturbating in the staff washroom again, but that seemed to be enough to keep her arousal manageable. It also helped, sort of, that she was now fantasizing about using the remote on almost every attractive woman she encountered. Since most of them were customers and therefore strangers, the fantasies tended to be vague and somewhat generic, mostly of the women being naked and forced to perform sex acts for Madelyn's enjoyment. Since they never got as steamy as her fantasies of people she actually knew, they never got quite as overwhelming.

Toward the end of her shift Madelyn asked Tina if she could talk to her about next week's schedule privately. It was just a pretext to get her alone with her boss so she could safely lock on with the remote, so Maddie wasn't actually as disappointed as she pretended when Tina explained that she couldn't give her two weeks of Fri/Sat evening shifts in a row, unless a whole lot of the other servers were busy. "Well, just thought I'd try my luck," said Madelyn, feigning resignation. "But no hard feelings! Thanks for hearing me out."

"That's quite alright, Maddie, and I'm glad to see you're feeling better," she said with a friendly smile.

As soon as she left the office Maddie glanced around to make sure no one was looking and triggered the remote. When it stopped spinning, Madelyn read the words 'LACTATION FETISH' on the remote's small screen and wasn't sure what to think. She had never thought of breastmilk or breastfeeding as something erotic, although she had been dimly aware that the kink existed. She found it exciting that she had given her boss a fetish, of course, but she was not sure just how sexy she would find this one. She triggered the display for the lengthier explanation to see what exactly the new trait was supposed to entail.

The target will become fixated on breastfeeding, adult nursing, and associated topics, which will become the center of their sexual identity. They will begin lactating and will look for opportunities to nurse others, and may try to pressure or coerce them if necessary.

Madelyn blinked in surprise at the idea that the remote could make someone just start lactating, but then she reminded herself that it had turned Leila into a part-rabbit and made the world mostly ignore the oddity. In that context, filling up some titties with milk actually sounded like small potatoes by comparison. She idly wondered if it would also have made a male start lactating or if there was some kind of sex-based variable built in.

It wasn't precisely mind control, but Maddie did start juicing herself up when she thought about the fact that she was ultimately the one responsible for making Tina's tits swell with milk and making that milk the focus of her boss's sex life. She whimpered a little with lust but forced herself to put the control away and focus on work for the next hour. Leila would be coming in for her shift right about the same time Maddie was finishing hers; maybe they could have a quickie in the washroom during the shift change. The idea was risky but alluring.

When Leila arrived for work she was wearing the same clothes as that morning, which Maddie found slightly disappointing. She guessed that the partial nudity thing must not kick in until the following day, or maybe until the target changed outfits naturally. Leila wasn't exactly doing a bunny hop when she walked in, but she had a very noticeable spring in her step, causing her breasts to bounce around even more than normal. Her nose was also doing that adorable wiggly thing a lot more than before, but maybe that was just because of all the smells in the restaurant. Maddie had just clocked out and sidled over to her secret girlfriend and said, "Meet me in the washroom before you start your shift."

Leila whimpered and her lips trembled with nervousness, but her eyes were bright with lust and she nodded, putting her personal items in a locker while Maddie scurried into the marginal privacy of the staff washroom. Looking around nervously, she followed Maddie into the closet-sized room and locked the door. Maddie started kissing the busty bunny girl as soon as she turned around. Grinning and blushing, Leila kissed back, mumbling, "Just couldn't wait until tomorrow, huh?" between smooches.

"Nope!" confirmed Maddie as she groped her lover's bountiful ass through her slacks. "Finger me, babe, please," she moaned quietly, pushing her own hand down the front of Leila's pants. Leila was happy to oblige, pulling Maddie's work skirt up to her waist and sliding her fingers under the girl's wet panties. Maddie was pretty worked up so it only took a few minutes to reach a small climax, somewhat less wet than her recent squirting episodes but still juicy. Determined to repay the favor she rubbed Leila more vigorously and began stroking her tail and nibbling her floppy ears, which sure enough pushed her lover over the threshold quite quickly. Maddie kissed her girlfriend again to muffle her squeaks and moans.

Both were disheveled and pink in the cheeks when they were through, and Maddie felt a little guilty about Leila having to rush off to work in this condition. "Sorry, Hunny Bunny, I just couldn't control myself," she apologized as they tried to clean up a little in the sink.

Leila laughed again at the endearment as she tried to get her hair under control, saying, "That's okay, I enjoyed myself! I mean, I don't think we should make a habit of this, but I really enjoy being with you. Every time we get together it's a beautiful new adventure!" She leaned over to give Maddie another kiss and said, "Why don't you go ahead and leave, then I'll pop out in a minute or too. Might as well use the facilities while I'm here!" Maddie left the washroom trying her best to look nonchalant and not freshly finger-fucked. She grabbed her things and left to go to her Life Drawing class, unaware that their boss had noticed the tryst.

~~

Tina watched, frowning, as Leila finally emerged and clocked in. She was quite angry; the girls shouldn't be having sex in the restaurant for a variety of reasons, but at least they were doing it on their own time, she supposed. Still scowling, and not entirely sure what she wanted to do in the way of discipline, she watched as Leila went to her locker to remove and put away her slacks and panties. The girl was perfectly entitled to wear as much or as little as she wanted, and flashing her tail and plump butt almost certainly increased her tips, but there were other factors to consider. Tina rubbed a finger on the bridge of her nose, thinking that there might be sanitary concerns with a furry bottomless girl wandering around. No one had filed any complaints, but it would be a good idea to head those potential lawsuits off. She'd just need to figure out a special uniform solution that didn't violate the bunny girl's rights but kept things tidy. Massaging her strangely swollen and achy breasts in irritation, Tina hopped online to do some research on the equivalent of hair nets for furry muffs.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish)

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Alexia Thank you, glad to hear it! Another one has been approved for tomorrow, a chapter about Cassie and some of her friends, hopefully you'll enjoy it, too!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

I really love and look forward to the updates of this story.

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Mattison81468 Thank you, I'm very glad to hear you like it! Lots more on the way, morsel by morsel.

Mattison81468Mattison814689 months ago

I am really enjoying this story so far. Keep up the good work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
More Stories