A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 13

Story Info
Cassie seduces a couple of her classmates.
2.4k words
9.5k
13
4

Part 13 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers

13. Cassie's Wild Wednesday

Wednesday Afternoon

Cassie sat in class, disgruntled and barely paying attention. She felt constricted and confined to be stuck here in a hot classroom fully dressed. Or by her new standards, anyway, she considered herself fully dressed, even though last week that definition would have included panties and a bra. She didn't own a lot of actual dresses in the first place, being something of a tomboy and jock, but she had put on the loosest one she had, hoping that it would minimize the feeling of being suffocated in cloth. She was vaguely aware that the shadow of her pale pink areolae could be glimpsed through the fabric when the light hit it just right, and it turned her on a little that a few of her classmates seemed to have become aware of it, too. She could see a few of the guys and a couple of girls taking frequent glances in her direction, and as she got more turned on by the attention she began imagining the others nude also. God, how much better this class would be if they were all sitting there completely naked!

Cassie slid down in her seat a little as the professor droned on about a subject she normally found engaging. Her dress, held in place beneath her, gradually slid up in front until her fuzzy reddish-blonde pubes were visible to her admirers. She heard several quiet gasps as her exposure was noticed but pretended to be completely unaware of her display. She was quite enjoying the game and could feel her pussy getting wet and starting to open when she noticed one of the guys trying to subtly position his phone at a suitable angle to capture her exposed sex. She abruptly sat up and glared at the young man, who then got angry looks from her other admirers for causing an end to the show. He blushed and put away his phone, and gradually everyone returned their attention to the lecture.

After the class ended Cassie was approached by two of her admirers as she was packing up her things. She knew they were named Miguel and Dana and were dating each other but had rarely spoken to either of them. Cassie watched them expectantly as they hesitated to find the right greeting. Dana finally blurted out, "Sorry we were staring at you earlier. I know it was rude but it was just so unexpected and kind of surreal..."

Miguel just nodded in agreement and murmured, "Sorry."

Cassie replied, "No need to apologize, I have no problem with people looking; I actually kind of like it sometimes. But trying to sneak pictures up a girl's skirt crosses the line for me. If he'd asked nicely I'd have said 'okay.' It's the presumption that pisses me off."

Dana and Miguel just stared at her in disbelief. "You... you mean you were showing off on purpose?" Dana finally asked in a hesitant voice.

"Yeah, I was just feeling bored and horny today and it seemed like a fun distraction," Cassie shrugged, amused at the thunderstruck expressions on the pairs' faces.

Miguel whispered "Wow," while Dana just looked at her in awe.

"A little flashing here and there doesn't seem like a big deal to me," Cassie explained, "I mean, I never wear clothes at home anymore, and if I could get away with coming to class naked I'd do it in a heartbeat."

As the class emptied completely aside from the three, Dana quietly said, "I wish I had as much self-confidence as you."

"If it meant you wandered around your apartment naked, so do I!" offered Miguel, which earned him an elbow in the ribs, although Dana was smiling as she did it.

On a sudden impulse Cassie said, "You two are welcome to come over to my place and we can all hang out naked for a while. My roommate won't be back until pretty late." Both of the others looked at Cassie as if unsure whether or not to believe her, much less accept such an invitation. "Nudity, especially shared nudity, is the best way I know to build up self-confidence," she added, thinking that they just needed a little more convincing.

The two friends shared a look for a moment before Miguel asked, "Are you for real?" Smiling, Cassie lowered the straps of her dress to fully expose her breasts to them, her pink nipples hard from anticipation.

After a few moments of staring at the pale globes, Dana swallowed and said, "Give us your address, we'll follow you there."

Twenty minutes later Cassie was walking in her front door and sighing with relief as she shucked off her dress, perfectly aware that her new friends were watching her ass as she walked to her couch and flopped down. Rolling over to give the other two a full-frontal view she said, "Come on in and get comfy!" Still a little unsure, Miguel and Dana entered the apartment and shut the door, standing uncertainly. "Well? Go ahead and get naked!" Cassie said, slightly impatiently but not unkindly. Slowly, the boyfriend and girlfriend removed their outer layers, both blushing as they did so. They hesitated again at the point of removing their underwear and actually exposing themselves, so Cassie figured they needed a little more prodding.

Standing up again she approached them and said, "Look, I guess you're both wondering just how far this is going to go. You're probably asking yourselves, 'Is this going to end in a threesome?' Well, spoiler alert, yes, I'm planning to fuck the both of you if you stay. So, if that's going too far, you should probably head on out now. No hard feelings if that's not your thing, of course."

Miguel and Dana both stood still, staring like deer in headlights. Smiling warmly, Cassie reached out to push Miguel's boxer briefs down, exposing a rampant erection. "Very nice!" she said quietly, giving it a feather-light touch that made the young man shiver. Cassie then turned to Dana and quickly removed her bra and panties, revealing fairly sizable breasts and a thick black bush that was clearly trimmed only enough to keep it contained in underwear or a swimsuit. Dana had a little bit of a belly and wide hips, and Miguel's body was kind of narrow with stringy, undeveloped muscles. Cassie thought they both looked pretty good but a clinical part of her mind was assessing them and trying to project what they would look like with better diets and exercises to enhance their best attributes. Walking behind them, Cassie gave her guests' butts some caresses, especially admiring Dana's broad backside, thinking to herself that she could turn these two into sexual icons if they'd cooperate.

Deciding it was time to get the show on the road, Cassie turned Dana's face and began making out with her while gently stroking Miguel's dick. Dana was panting with lust and looked very surprised as Cassie broke the kiss and led the group to the sofa, where she pushed Miguel onto a cushion and grabbed a couple of throw pillows to toss on the ground. She dragged Dana down until they were both kneeling on the pillows, then found herself having to gently guide Dana toward Miguel's dick. Both of her new partners looked unsure of themselves and Cassie wondered if they had ever had oral sex with other before. But after a moment Dana leaned forward and took the head of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth, causing him to groan and throw back his head. Cassie licked along the side of the shaft and fondled his balls with one hand, using the other to caress Dana's ass and then to tickle her pussy lips, which were swollen and slick with her arousal.

It didn't take very long for the two girls to bring Miguel to climax, and Cassie made sure that most of his load ended up on Dana's face. Miguel groaned, "This can't be real," as he gazed at his girlfriend sitting there with his seed dripping from her face. He groaned again and said, "Ay dios mío" as Cassie began licking Dana's face clean, stopping several times to kiss her and push some of the cum into her mouth. Dana was fully on board with the plan now and eagerly sent her surprisingly long tongue into Cassie's mouth searching for more of the salty treat.

Miguel's erection had quickly bounced back while watching the display. Cassie grasped it and said to Dana, "Get up there and straddle his face. One good turn deserves another."

Dana didn't hesitate although Miguel was looking unsure again. She grabbed the back of the couch to steady herself as she awkwardly tried to mount her boyfriend's face. She rubbed her pussy back and forth for a few moments before saying, "Lámame!" urgently. Miguel seemed to finally start pleasuring her as Dana let out an appreciative moan as he grasped her by the hips.

Worried that the girl might topple over if she started cumming, Cassie straddled Miguel's lap and forcefully pressed his dick flat against his pelvis with her pussy, carefully avoiding letting it penetrate her. She intended to fuck him later, but wanted Dana to have first dibs since it was her boyfriend. Cassie grabbed Dana's generous ass and squeezed it, then leaned down and began licking the girl's asshole. Dana yelped with shock and almost pulled away but found it difficult to do so with both her lovers holding her in place. After a moment she seemed to accept the anal intrusion and even enjoy it, thrusting back and forth as much as she could between the two tongues. The action continued in that vein for a few minutes before Dana started yelping again; her ass clenched so tightly that Cassie couldn't pull her tongue out, and Miguel started sputtering a little as a small flood of juices washed out of his girlfriend's pussy.

Dana climbed down and flopped over on her side, then rolled onto her back to stare at Cassie and Miguel with hooded eyes, panting out, "I've never cum that hard before." Cassie smiled at her and held her eye as she started licking the girl's pussy juices off her boyfriend's face, again punctuating the licks with occasional kisses, although Miguel had already swallowed a fair amount of Dana's girlcum. Dana quickly revved back up at the sight and began teasing her lower lips and pinching her big, brown nipples.

Cassie finally released the pressure holding Miguel's cock in place and positioned herself on his side opposite from Dana. She reached down and stroked his dick a few times and remarked, "Oh look! I've leaked my pussy juices all over your cock! Why don't you go ram it into your girlfriend and fuck her with my essence for lube?"

Both of the others groaned with lust and Miguel jumped to obey, quickly lining himself up and thrusting in deeply. Dana tried to move her legs to grasp her boyfriend with them but Cassie made her wait until she could lean on Miguel, pressing her tits into his back and her bush onto his ass. Dana held them both with her legs as Cassie added her own hip movements to the mix, increasing the force of Miguel's thrusts. It was almost like fucking Dana with a strap-on, Cassie thought, but far more exciting to her. Miguel was able to last a little longer this time but soon was warning his girlfriend, "I'm about to cum!"

Dana panted out, "Fill me up, querido, you know it's safe!" Miguel grunted and groaned as he released his load into his girlfriend. He continued thrusting for a few more strokes before he subsided. Both of them seemed like they thought that was the end of the episode, which might have been true if they'd been alone, Cassie thought.

Cassandra gave the two a minute to catch their breath but then started tugging Miguel backwards, gently but with insistence. Dana pouted at first but then cooed as Cassie crawled over her and they began kissing again. Cassie looked over her shoulder after a minute or so of making out and said, "When you get hard again, stick that thing in my pussy." She then started kissing her way down Dana's body, making sure to give the girl's prominent nipples some affection, and kissing her soft belly gently so the girl would know she thought it was cute, too.

Cassie finally worked her way down to Dana's pussy; her thick bush was soaked with a combination of her sweat and cum, and the redhead could see a little of Miguel's cream leaking out of the hole and running down to her ass. Looking back up at Dana's face, Cassie licked up the leakage in the girl's crack and worked her way higher, causing Dana to moan and groan in rekindled lust. Cassie tongued her energetically for a few minutes until they were interrupted by Miguel kneeling behind her and grabbing her by the hips. She moaned as he entered her, but stopped tongue-fucking Dana long enough to say, "Fuck me hard, but pull out before you cum. I want you to unload on her face again!"

Wednesday Evening

Cassie was feeling very satisfied as she sat in their one armchair eating dinner, freshly showered but still naked, of course. Miguel and Dana had left a little while ago, both looking well-fucked but kind of dazed, as if they figured the whole threesome had just been a wet dream that they would soon wake up from. The couch was covered in stains and dampness, and when she tried to flip the cushions after spraying them with deodorizer she just discovered older stains.

Cassie was still feeling tingly and kind of restless or energized and was hoping that Maddie would get home soon so she could regale her roommate with the wild tale of her first three-way. There was a good chance that they would both jill themselves off while talking about it, Cassie thought, feeling another tingle of anticipation down below. But after eating and trying to watch TV for a while she decided she was just too wiped out right now for any more sex and decided to head to bed. "I think she mentioned she was going to see Leila tomorrow afternoon," Cassie thought as she climbed into bed. "Maybe I can convince them to hang out here for a while and I can have my first all-girl three-way!"

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish)

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@SirKevin Thanks, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! I turned off the voting for most of my stories a while back. I didn't find the ratings to be an especially helpful guide as a reader, and decided they were even less helpful after seeing how they work behind the scenes a bit. It's not the site's fault, they do their best to rein in the wrench-throwers, but it just seemed like less work for everyone to not bother at all.

SirKevinSirKevin8 months ago

Strangely, I wasn't able to rate this story, but if I could have, I'd have given it five stars!

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@Alexia Yes, Cassie's nudity fetish would not, by itself, be particularly compatible with a lot of people who consider themselves nudists or naturists. They might actually be some of the people who would wind up the most opposed to her behavior, ironically, since it's not a sex thing for them (or not principally, at least). I don't want to say much more than that here because answering your questions would involve some amount of spoilers for later chapters. But yes, I can say that in the absence of any other shenanigans involving the remote, Cassie has a forceful enough personality that she'd likely wind up convincing some of her peers to embrace nudity, but by the same token, others would be more likely to abandon her for embracing a lifestyle they find discomforting, offensive, abhorrent, etc. As to how the device would make that more or less likely, well... we'll see!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

The nudity fetish is interesting here. Nudity in and of itself is not always sexual, sometimes it is just about feeling free. The Device gave Cassie a aspect of arousal that ends up having her fetish also push her and apparently those around her to explore. I wonder, if she was interacting with a set group of the same people for a long period, say she was working at a spa or on a cruise ship, would the acceptance the Device brings slowly affect people around her to then share her fetish? Does that happen? It would seem the people that are in each person's life is accepting in a way that opens them up to exploration. What could this mean for Leila's parents? Would the device pair up Leila's Parents if used on them? Like if Miguel and Dana were hit while being nude with Cassie, would they change to have fetishes that complimented a nudist lifestyle?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Master PC - Heritage My try at the Master PC franchise.in Mind Control
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories