A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 14

Story Info
Leila gets blackmailed by her boss (more plot than sex).
2.3k words
7.4k
11
5

Part 14 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

14. Blackmail and Milking

Wednesday Evening

Leila was near the end of her shift, and she was in a good mood from a combination of post-orgasmic hormones and the unusually generous tips she was getting, when Tina called her into the office with a stern look. Nervously fidgeting, the bunny girl hopped into the office and took the proffered chair. Tina came around and seated herself on the front of the desk with her arms crossed under her generous chest. Looking down at her employee she said, "We need to talk about what you and Maddie were doing in the washroom just before your shift."

Blushing and mortified, Leila gazed up at Tina with her eyes wide, unable to think of anything to say. Her mouth opened and closed a few times but no sound emerged. Tina waited a little longer to see if the bunny girl would say anything then continued with, "Look, I'm not that much older than you, I haven't forgotten what it's like to be young and horny. And whatever you two have going on, I know it must be pretty new, so you're still probably in that 'can't keep your hands off each other' phase of the relationship. Now, it's none of my business who you want to fuck, but in the future you're gonna have to do it somewhere else. Another rendezvous in the bathroom and you're both fired, understood?"

Leila nodded vigorously, looking terrified. Tina got a different look in her eyes and leaned forward, saying quietly, "Now, you still need to be punished for the previous violation. So does Maddie. Since you're both working Friday night, I'll be having you both stay late to clean up. You'll be paid the normal rate for the time, but if either of you refuse you're both fired. You'll pass on the message, yes?" Still unable to speak from her fear, Leila nodded meekly and looked down at her feet.

Seeming pleased with the way the conversation was going, Tina walked back behind the desk and said, "There's one last thing we need to cover, and that's your ass. Your pussy, too, for that matter." Shocked at the vulgarity, Leila looked up at Tina's smirking face. "This is a restaurant and we can't afford to have any possible health code violations. You're not legally obligated to wear anything under normal circumstances, including many uniform requirements, but there are exceptions for personal protective equipment and for food service staff. We've let it slide up until now, but I've ordered you a new uniform that will conform to sanitary requirements. They should arrive tomorrow and I will expect you to be wearing one on each shift from here on out."

Tina passed Leila a tablet with a picture loaded on it of a woman modeling a mesh bodysuit. It left nothing to the imagination; although technically dressed, the woman's pubic hair and nipples were completely visible. Flabbergasted and appalled, Leila finally found her voice to protest, "But... I'd be basically naked!"

Tina scoffed and said, "So, people will see those giant tits of yours, big deal! You walk around here every day with your ass hanging out and your furry little muff on display! It's not sanitary! That's your new uniform and if you don't agree to it you can just not come back!"

Leila wanted to cry. She'd been raised to be a good girl, a modest girl, the kind of girl who didn't expose her breasts in public. It was hard enough to get people to look her in the face even with the slightly form-fitting blouse she had on now. She was on the point of refusing and looking for another job when Tina played her final card. "Oh, and if you don't agree, Maddie is gone, too. Can't play favorites when you both were fucking each other at work." Horrified and guilty, Leila finally caved and agreed, nodding and whimpering. "Excellent," said Tina, "Now get back to work and try not to get your cunt fur in anyone's food. And don't forget, you and Maddie, staying late Friday night." Leila scampered away as fast as she could.

Wednesday Night

Cassie was already in bed when Maddie got back from her class. It was only once a week but it was three hours, and like many of the other students Maddie often stayed later to use the studio after the life models were done posing. She'd been slacking off all week between the family stuff and the new girlfriend and all the other remote-controlled sex shenanigans, so it was almost eleven before she got back to her apartment. Thinking Leila would be home soon she sent her a sweet and sexy message, but her girlfriend hadn't replied by the time Maddie had finished her nightly rituals and gotten ready for bed. She was slightly concerned, but they were going to get together tomorrow morning anyway so she tried to not let it bother her.

Checking the remote again, which had become compulsive behavior for her at this point, she saw that it was up to 73%, suggesting that it was recharging at six points per hour since she had zapped her boss. That pretty much confirmed to Maddie that the rate was tied to the number of affected targets, although there must be some kind of time limit or something for how long that lasted since she knew the remote had been used in the past.

Maddie debated on whether or not to target one of their neighbors to use up some of the charge; it would hit maximum sometime in the wee hours of Thursday morning at this rate, and none of the current targets would be off their cool-downs until Cassie was available again Thursday evening. She hated the idea of wasting the potential energy, anticipating that third-level traits would probably cost even more than the 50 points of the second level ones, assuming the traits went that high at all. But she barely knew her neighbors and didn't know how easy it would be to monitor them, which reduced the appeal of zapping them. She thought about zapping her ex-boyfriend, who worked at a music store nearby, mostly just because she hadn't targeted a male yet and was curious what might happen.

Just after she turned out the lights Leila finally replied with a simple, 'Call me.' Worried, Maddie did so immediately. When her girlfriend answered her voice was flat and grim and rushed. "Tina found out. She saw us go into the washroom. Or come out. Maybe both. Not sure. Said she wouldn't fire us if we stayed late Friday. If either of us say no she says we're both gone."

Maddie's stomach did several flip-flops. "It sounds almost like blackmail," she thought angrily, "But then again, any punishment that isn't outright termination would probably feel the same way." Leila had remained silent on the line for an unusually long time, so Maddie finally spoke up to ask, "I guess you agreed? Since you didn't say we were fired, at least not yet."

"I didn't feel like I could say no," Leila confirmed. "I'm sure we could find other work, but if we say no Tina will probably make it a point to give us terrible references if we put our jobs down as experience. Not sure it's worth the trouble, unless she wants more than overtime on Friday." Leila swallowed and started to say something else but cut herself off.

Maddie, wracked with guilt, said, "I'm so sorry Leila, it's all my fault, if I hadn't been acting so slutty..." Sighing, she continued, "I'll do my best to make it up to you tomorrow, I promise."

Leila hesitated before sadly saying, "Actually, I'm just not feeling up to doing anything tomorrow anymore. I'm really sorry, and I was really looking forward to our date, but I just don't think I can go through with it right now. I'm dreading facing Tina tomorrow night, I'd be terrible company."

Madelyn felt her eyes watering and struggled to keep her voice steady as she replied, "Oh. Well, I guess that makes sense. I'm sorry. Maybe we can just try to get through Friday night and make other plans after that."

Leila quietly replied, "That sounds good, thank you. I'd better go to bed now; it's been a long day. Love you, Maddie."

Smiling through her tears at that small sign of hope, Madelyn said "Love you, too, Leila. Sleep tight!"

Madelyn lay in the dark thinking. She wondered if Tina's behavior was related to the remote control in some way, but it didn't seem to have anything to do with breastmilk or anything like that so it seemed doubtful. Of course, the remote did say something about coercion. Maybe it was simply a coincidence. She supposed she wouldn't know for sure until she had a chance to talk to her Friday. Madelyn slowly fell asleep wondering if she could somehow solve the problem by using the remote. Maybe she would get lucky and turn her boss into a submissive slut. Of course, given the random nature of the device, she could as easily turn Tina into a dominatrix or someone who gets off on humiliating people. Maddie was disturbed to realize that both ideas turned her on.

--

Tina sat at her kitchen table, scowling as she expressed her milk into a mixing bowl. She'd been in a bad mood all afternoon. She could remember having occasional bouts of galactorrhea ever since she was a teenager, and the episodes varied in duration and intensity, but it seemed like she was currently experiencing an especially acute case judging by the amount of milk she was producing. It always made her a little embarrassed and cranky to have to express her breasts, and the discomfort of leaving them full for too long tended to make her very short-tempered as well. Her bad mood was a convenient excuse for the way she had treated her employee earlier that day, and helped Tina to mostly ignore her guilty feelings.

If Christina had been a little more self-aware and honest with herself, she might have realized that she was jealous of the bunny girl that worked for the restaurant. Tina had never had a very active sex life; she was paralyzed by the worry that most potential partners would be turned off by her milk, and the ones that weren't disgusted would be sexual deviants who would expect her to humiliate herself indulging their other kinks. But being a demi-human like Leila was even more rare than Tina's condition, and arguably more prejudicial, yet she had still managed to find an attractive partner who was so horny for the bunny girl that they had fucked each other at work. Tina gnashed her teeth and squeezed her breasts painfully hard thinking about the unfairness of it all, although she'd convinced herself she was actually upset about the unprofessional and unsanitary aspects of her employees' tryst.

Staring down at her milk in the bowl, Tina did start to come to a different realization. There was no good reason to feel any shame about producing milk. Hell, the whole human species depended on women's ability to lactate. Granted, that dependency was mostly for reproductive purposes, but if people could enjoy having recreational sex quite separately from reproductive sex, why couldn't she enjoy recreational breast-feeding separate from any child-rearing aspects? Tina's whole mood brightened instantly, as if the sun had just shone out from behind a cloud, but then she darkened again as she thought that she would still be stuck trying to find a partner who probably had other fetishes she would be disgusted by.

That musing sent her mind back to the bunny girl. Christina had been telling the truth, partially, about the need for a new uniform that covered Leila's furry bits; it simply wouldn't do to have rabbit fur falling into people's food, and everyone in the kitchen had to wear a hair net or similar gear, assuming they had hair. But Tina admitted to herself that she had deliberately chosen an option designed to embarrass the young lady, and then essentially blackmailed her into agreeing to wear it.

Something about the girl just brought out predatory feelings in Tina. She'd originally assumed and intended that Leila would wear her normal work shirt over the mesh swimsuit, but seeing how meek and terrified the girl was had turned Tina's anger and irritation into a desire to humiliate the demi-human. She kind of regretted it, and it was risky, but perhaps it was best to try to bluster through Friday and then lay off before she pushed the girls too far.

It was probably too much to hope that she could coerce Leila or Maddie into suckling from her to avoid losing their jobs, but maybe she could trick them into at least drinking the milk. Perhaps she could give them coffees laced with her breastmilk before the start of their overtime shift? Tina gasped as she suddenly thought that she need not limit herself to tricking just those two. She could replace the regular milk and creamer in the staff breakroom with her own milk; potentially dozens of people might consume it!

Tina moaned and slid one of her hands inside her pajama bottoms. She almost never masturbated, but the idea of people unknowingly drinking her produce was exhilarating. Then she thought about replacing the milk the restaurant served to customers and shrieked in amazement as she suddenly exploded into a strong, steamy climax. She sat at the table panting as she recovered, then smiled and dipped a finger into her milk, humming with delight as she licked it clean. She immediately started looking for a suitable container, smiling happily at the thought of heading to work the next day.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 2); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish)

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

@acornbased Thanks! Another chapter should land on Sunday, maybe even before this comment gets posted!

acornbasedacornbased9 months ago

can't wait to read more of this story

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

send again, me might not got it cause of mind past few days

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Well, her behavior may well merit some wrangling in addition to milking! Incidentally, if you're still interested in chatting on Discord I messaged you a link through the site. It might well have wound up in a spam folder, in case you want to check. Just FYI. Thanks for commenting!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

Giggles. Given the devices way of matching changes, Tina might become a cow girl.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
More Stories