A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 24

Story Info
Petplay in the park with Maddie, Leila, and Jenny.
2.6k words
5.8k
8
2

Part 24 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

24. Pets in the Park

Sunday Afternoon

"That's so fucking hot," moaned Madelyn as her hand crept toward her crotch, clearly thinking of her mother turning other people into pets.

Leila smirked a little when she noticed and remarked, "You really can't control yourself, can you?"

Maddie shook her head and looked her girlfriend in the eyes and said, "Lick me. Please!"

Leila blushed and looked around as if to make sure no one was watching as she dropped to her knees. Before the girls could properly get started, however, Jenny called out as she headed back downstairs, "Maddie, I'm home! I'll be in the kitchen getting some snacks!"

Madelyn groaned, this time with frustration, as she and Leila reluctantly put their plans on hold. Upon reaching the kitchen Leila's eyes went wide again to see what her girlfriend's mom now considered appropriate home attire for visitors. Jenny still had on her cat ears and collar and makeup, and when she turned around to grab some drinking glasses both girls could see that she was also still wearing her tail, which thanks to wire support was lifting her tiger-striped skirt far enough up in the back to reveal a lack of panties. Her top was also tiger-striped and skin-tight, proving emphatically that she was not wearing a bra and was still turned on.

"So," said Jenny with a bright smile, "You must be Leila! I wish I could say Maddie has told me a lot about you, but I get the impression that you two found your friendship changing very rapidly."

The bunny girl, still faintly blushing, nodded and said, "We really only got serious with each other about a week ago." Nervous but not wanting to be obvious about it, Leila clasped her hands behind her back where she gripped her tail for comfort. Maddie noticed the action and reached over sneakily to also grab the fluffy appendage, causing the bunny girl to squeak and blush in the middle of answering a question about college.

Jenny couldn't see what exactly was going on, but knowing her eldest she had a pretty shrewd guess; she smiled coyly and gently chastised her daughter, "Now Maddie, you shouldn't be trying to embarrass your girlfriend when she's trying so hard to make a good impression on your dear old mom!" Maddie returned the smile and released Leila's tail, leaving the bunny girl a little relieved and a little disappointed.

"Why don't you explain the whole cat thing to Leila, mom?" asked Maddie. "I tried to warn her but we weren't expecting you to go all pouncy when we walked in!"

Jenny blushed a little and said, "Sorry about that! Sometimes when I'm 'in the zone' I just act without thinking about it too much. But I promise I wouldn't have hurt you! I think I was probably just going to hug you and lick you a little."

Leila blushed even more scarlet as she stammered, "L-lick me?"

Jenny shrugged and said, "Sorry if that seems too forward! I noticed that your fur was a little mussed up, thought I might lick it into better shape."

Leila didn't know what to think about such a statement, delivered so casually, and look toward Maddie for guidance or explanation. Maddie's face was a little flushed also, but Leila was pretty sure her color was from arousal more than embarrassment.

The long pause in the conversation from Leila's inability to respond prompted Jenny to try changing the subject. "So, are you girls into petplay? I know Maddie can be a little bossy at times and given that you're already a bunny girl I was thinking you might be more into the scene than most. Probably you would be super popular, come to think of it!"

Leila's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, unable to articulate any response, but Maddie got a mischievous twinkle in her eye and said, "We were actually thinking of getting into that, mom! Clearly, Leila's a little nervous about the idea, but maybe you'd be willing to help her adjust?"

Jenny's eyes lit up and she quickly responded, "Oh, that sounds like a wonderful idea, I'd be happy to help! What did you have in mind?"

Maddie made eye contact with her subbie bunny but addressed her mother, saying, "Maybe you can loan her a collar and we can drive out to the park and get some fresh air. If you want to be Kitty I'll be happy to watch both of you."

Jenny moaned softly and visibly shivered with delight, confessing, "Being a kitty outside in the park sounds amazing! Oh, but one thing, I have a Pet Name now, it's on my tag, see? I'm Angel when it's playtime."

Maddie glanced over at the tag and said, "What a pretty name!" Jenny started off toward the stairs but Maddie delayed her to ask, "Is Allie still out with her friend?"

Her mother replied, "Yeah, she spent the night and she said they were going to meet up with some people in the city today; other camgirls I guess. She'll be back tonight, but probably not until late. Are you and Leila going to stick around?"

Maddie frowned a little and said, "We both have an early shift tomorrow, so probably we'll head out after we get back from the park. I guess we'll just introduce Allie some other day." With that, Jenny bounded upstairs eagerly, giving both girls a flash of her pussy in the process.

Leila shuffled a little closer to her girlfriend and whispered, "What are you doing?! You want me to wear a collar and leash out in public now? What if someone sees?! What if your mom starts licking my fur?! What if..." Madelyn silenced the protests with a kiss before Leila had a chance to build up too much steam.

As her girlfriend subsided Maddie whispered, "Don't worry so much! There probably won't be many other people at the park, but I want to test the whole public petplay thing the remote mentioned. And besides, you're already allowed to be naked in public, no one will care too much if I've got you hopping around on the ground to turn me on."

Leila shivered; any mention of making Maddie aroused seemed to give the bunny girl a surge of lust at the thought of being responsible for it. Whatever little resistance to the idea she felt, though, it evaporated as Maddie teased her hypersensitive ears and tail and whispered, "Do it for me, babe. Be my pet bunny, at least for a few hours." Finally caving, Leila whimpered and nodded while biting her lip and trying not to cum on the spot.

--

Maddie watched with satisfaction and surging lust as her mother and girlfriend gamboled around the public park completely nude except for their collars and Angel's other accessories. As expected, there were not many other people hanging out at the small suburban greenspace, although a fair amount of foot traffic was going by, but very few seemed to react significantly to the sight of the naked women cavorting. Some barely batted an eye, and while others got expressions that ranged from disgusted to embarrassed to confused to aroused, none did more than slow up a little to enjoy the show before going about their normal business.

Angel was crawling around on hands and knees chasing birds and insects, while Leila tended to crouch with her knees up and legs spread, her arms between them. The pose didn't make for the best viewing of her sexy parts, but when she leaped everything was exposed and most of it was in glorious, wobbling motion, and it was taking every ounce of self-control Maddie possessed to avoid fingering herself on the park bench. Apparently Angel would be able to get away with it, but Madelyn wasn't sure if the magical effect or whatever would extend to others unless her mom was actively involved, not just part of the masturbatory fantasy of someone watching her. "Time for phase two," she muttered.

Maddie spread a blanket on the grass and set out some snacks and drinks and called her pets over, squeezing her thighs together as she watched their jiggly bits dance in the rush to join her. She had placed their treats in bowls; Angel immediately dove in but Leila required a little more coaxing before she would follow through. A few caresses and sweet words soon had the subbie bunny kneeling with her tail in the air, nibbling greens from the bowl quite happily; her twitching leg indicated to Maddie that her girlfriend was not far from an orgasm.

While Angel finished her food and had a drink, Maddie let her hand wander down to Leila's womanhood, which was a puffy, sticky, steaming mess. The bunny girl tensed, not entirely comfortable with the situation but not yet willing to resist. Maddie gently kissed her ear to calm her down while looking at Jenny and finally saying, "This poor bunny's fur is a mess, Angel! Why don't you be a good kitty and a good friend and lick her clean?"

~~

Angel looked a little unsure and uncomfortable as well but slowly leaned down to rub her head against Leila's and lick the floppy bunny ears. Leila shivered but when Angel didn't move she raised her head to look at the cat-girl. Angel's eyes were bright and lusty but her expression was inquisitive yet eager; she clearly wanted to obey the suggestion but was waiting for some sign from Leila before she continued. Leila was touched that her girlfriend's mom cared that much about her feelings. She took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes before nodding. Angel let out a happy mewl and rubbed her whole body against Leila's side as she turned to crawl toward the bunny girl's exposed sex.

It took only a few licks before the hypersensitive young lady was squealing and cumming. Madelyn was looking around but the scene was attracting no more attention than before, so she shucked off her bottoms and grabbed her bunny by the ears, placing her wet folds against the girl's lips. Leila was only too happy to oblige the implied request, despite a part of her mind being completely flabbergasted at how the day had turned out. Less than a week ago she was apparently a totally normal if slightly awkward girl with no real sexual experience to speak of, and now she was in the middle of a lesbian threesome in a public park being eaten out by a naked woman pretending to be a cat while going down on said cat-woman's daughter. The bunny-lust was overcoming her, though, and with a little mental 'pop' she was completely immersed in the sex, any thoughts of propriety or social conventions gone like smoke in the wind.

All three women were feeling exceptionally aroused and needy, so they wound up always being in a position where no one was left out. After Maddie's first squirting orgasm they all switched, so that Maddie was going down on Leila while she licked Angel. Maddie then wanted to watch her pets tribbing each other while she sat nearby and jilled herself until she sprayed her girlcum all over the girls' pussies. Then Leila was beneath her girlfriend who was seated on her face while licking her mother from behind, but after that things got hazy for the bunny girl, just a parade of breasts and pussies punctuated by frequent orgasms.

It was nearing sunset when Leila finally started making sense of her surroundings again. A couple of park custodians were standing nearby scowling, making Leila worry they were about to be arrested in spite of the remote's powers. As it happened, though, the workers were just waiting impatiently for the naked women to collect themselves and their sex-sodden blanket so they could finish locking up; the park closed at nightfall.

Sunday Evening

Less than an hour later the two girls were headed back home, having dropped Angel back at her house. Leila was once again wearing her shirt and bra, but Maddie had convinced her to continue wearing the collar, at least until she dropped her off at her dorm. Maddie was going on about her plans for the remote, which Leila seemed to be listening to but not entirely comprehending. "Cassie should be ready for another trait tomorrow night, if you want to come by after work. I think Tina's off the next couple of days, but she's not due to finish her cooldown until late Tuesday or maybe very early Wednesday. And we won't be able to see what we can get for level four until the weekend, I think. I wish I had been able to read the description for what Allie got. I can't read the traits unless the target is nearby so who knows when I'll be able to see what she has."

As she pulled up to Leila's dorm Maddie leaned over to give her girlfriend a kiss, not exactly a chaste one but not the needy and demanding kind she so often found herself bestowing lately. She was aiming for a sweet and loving smooch, and Leila's normally bright smile was back when they finished, if still somewhat dimmer than usual. Maddie smiled in response and said, "I know we crossed some boundaries today that you might not have been entirely ready for, and I'm sorry about that, although you obviously had lot of fun. How about we take things slow the next few days, okay? We'll have a little break from public sex and threesomes, and public threesomes."

Leila couldn't conceal her relief and confessed, "Thank you! I do think I need a little time to process! Maybe we can just concentrate on each other for a little while and maybe mostly fuck in your bed? Or I guess maybe you could come over to my dorm sometime if we're alone, but the dorm beds are really not very comfy. Even your couch is better, although I guess maybe we need to get a cover or something for it, unless you like it smelling like an alley behind a bar?"

Maddie watched her girlfriend's bouncing butt cheeks and twitching tail as she scurried up the stairs into the dorm building. As she pulled away to head home she thought more about the petplay thing. Leila had seemed to really get into it eventually, and Maddie herself found it pretty hot, loving that she had another way to top her girlfriend that turned them both on. Watching how much fun the other two women had today made Madelyn a little jealous, in fact, seeing how turned on they got when they ignored the trappings of humanity. The images kept repeating in her mind on a loop, and by the time she parked at her apartment building she'd come to a decision.

She pulled out her phone and looked for a nearby adult store and ordered several collars and leashes and assorted toys for both her and her girlfriend to share. Maddie debated back and forth over whether she should get herself bunny ears and a tail so she and Leila could play 'house' together... or perhaps 'warren,' 'burrow,' or 'hutch;' she wasn't sure of the best term. The idea of getting fox accessories also appealed greatly, as she could really get into the domme aspects of pretending to prey on her subbie bunny. In the end, Maddie decided to get both, although she knew she'd regret the impulsive purchases when her credit card bill arrived. She went ahead and paid the fee for next-day delivery before heading up to her apartment, tingling with anticipation.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

Thank you jabber63

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories