A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 25

Story Info
Allie makes escort plans and joins her mom for petplay.
2.4k words
6.4k
6
0

Part 25 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

25. Back-Allie Dealing

Saturday Night

Allie lay in Katrina's bed, staring at the ceiling, while her friend breathed quietly into her pillow, exhausted from the day's activities. They had successfully seduced Kat's landlord and gotten her a favorable discount with the promise of making it a recurring payment, at least until the end of her current lease. Allie had been disappointed in her hope of getting some good footage; the guy was reluctant to show his face, and frankly his body wasn't likely to be much of a draw. He wasn't hideous or anything, just very average all around, and not especially gifted in terms of technique or endurance. Kat knew how to oversell her pleasure, and the guy didn't seem savvy enough to tell the difference between real moans and porn ones.

Still, both girls had been thrilled at the success of their venture in a financial sense so they decided to go clubbing to celebrate. Katrina got pretty tipsy but didn't find anyone she felt like inviting home, perhaps unsure of how Allison would react. For her part, Allie would have been happy to have a threesome or even a foursome, but had to content herself with blowing a few guys in the bathroom and swallowing their loads; she gave them a discount for letting her film their trysts. She and Kat eventually made their way back to the apartment and had a few more rounds of sex, this time privately, and Allie was quite pleased she had been able to convince her new friend to fuck her with the strap-on before returning the favor.

Unable to sleep, Allison picked up her phone and swiped through her potential matches on the dating app, finding no one very interesting or credible who would agree to fuck her on camera. She thought again about trying to pick guys up in a club, but it was one thing to get a blowjob and let the girl film your dick, since it would almost certainly remain anonymous; letting your face be seen was potentially problematic to anyone not interested in being a porn star. And when she really thought about it, Allie wasn't interested in being a porn star as much as she was interested in getting laid and getting paid. She was perfectly comfortable with camming, but even the shared livestream with Kat had felt too impersonal in some indefinable way. What Allie really wanted, she decided, was a safe and secure way to find men and women who valued good sex with a hot girl and were willing to pay accordingly. What she needed was a madam.

Sunday Morning

"So, what do you think?" asked Allie as she and Kat ate cereal and sipped juice the following morning.

Kat stared in disbelief and swallowed her food, finally asking, "You want me to go visit an escort service with you and apply to be high-class hookers?"

Allie nodded as she finished her cereal and confirmed, "Yeah, in a nutshell. I was doing some research last night and we can probably make quite a bit more for a few hours of escorting each week than a whole month of camming. Although if our streams get really popular that could obviously wind up being more lucrative in the long run. I don't plan to stop streaming, certainly, and I've been thinking about ways to get fans or subscribers to pay to fuck me, but I don't necessarily have the time or resources to give them a good vetting and make sure they're not serial killers or something. Although I guess abusive wannabe kidnappers would be more likely than murderers," Allie mused thoughtfully, while Kat just looked alarmed.

"Anyhow," concluded Allison, "This way, I can just suggest to my fans that if they want to get to know me intimately, there's a way they can do that, and let the service do the research and collect the fees and pretty much just tell me where I need to be and when. Or tell us, if you're sold on the idea!"

Kat stared into her empty bowl as she considered the suggestion. Even yesterday morning she would have found the idea disturbing and probably a little insulting, but now it had a certain appeal to it. "I obviously get a thrill from showing myself off on camera and imagining my fans beating off as they watch me," she admitted in her mind, "So letting one of them be in the room at the same time is kind of a logical extension. And besides, what Allie and I did yesterday was basically the same thing. We hooked up on camera for tips we're splitting, so it was basically like two whores paying each other."

Thinking the word 'whores' made Katrina shiver with lust. "I'm already basically a prostitute," she reasoned to herself, "I may as well make it official." Katrina looked up into Allie's smiling face; her friend seemed to have read Kat's answer in her body language or expression, because she evidenced no surprise at all when Katrina said, "I'm in; let's go be hookers."

Sunday Afternoon

"Well, I admit I'm impressed," said Ms. Blanton as she finished watching the recording of Kat and Allie's livestream. "You both seem like the kind of energetic and enthusiastic young ladies this company prides itself on hiring. And I get the impression that you're well aware of the nuances involved in this line of work," she remarked, with a twinkle in her eye.

The older woman got up from her desk and walked over to a bar along the wall and said, "I'm afraid I can't offer you anything alcoholic, and I'm going to be upfront and tell you that your ages will be a limiting factor in some ways." She returned and handed the two girls bottled ginger ales, which they accepted, before sitting down again. "We don't ordinarily hire people under 21 because many ladies that young aren't entirely savvy about the realities of being an escort, and many of our clients do actually want dinner companions or the like in addition to our other services. Being under the legal drinking age might deter such clients from contracting your companionship, and frankly, those are usually the most well-heeled customers and often generous with tips."

Making eye contact with both of the young ladies in turn, Ms. Blanton continued, "Nevertheless, we do have some clients who are willing to pay handsomely for the 'barely legal' mystique, so you might well be able to earn a good living until you age gracefully into more mature roles, assuming you stick around long enough. But to be blunt, those customers are generally not looking for arm candy. There's often a certain amount of glamour involved in this line of work, but it will usually be absent from those kinds of engagements."

Allie smiled and said, "I think you'll find that we're both quite savvy in that regard, ma'am, but perfectly at home playing an ingenue if the occasion calls for it." She gave Ms. Blanton a smoky, seductive look and confessed, "Of course, if what they're really after is a teen girl who looks innocent but acts like a total slut, we won't have to worry about pretending at all!"

Kat grinned a little nervously as the older woman laughed and said, "You're a cheeky one!" She composed herself and said more seriously, "I'm certainly interested in hiring you, but there are a few other things you need to be aware of. Health and safety are our top concerns, and you will have to have regular medical tests, especially if you're active with partners outside of our clientele. All of our customers are required to produce proof of health and we strongly encourage customers and employees to use protection. In the event that such advice is not followed, you will need to have another test, just in case. Is that understood?" Allie and Kat nodded; it was no more than they had expected and something of a relief.

Ms. Blanton continued by saying, "We'll be doing a background check on both of you, the same as any other potential employer. Assuming we don't discover anything concerning, you would be able to start as soon as your medical tests come back clean." She handed each girl a card with the address of a clinic on it, concluding with, "You can use your primary care physician if you like, of course, but this is the clinic we contract with and they are accustomed to walk-ins and know our requirements, so if you head in tomorrow morning and mention us, there's a chance you could be working by Monday evening. Although that's not typically a busy night, of course. But the chances are excellent we would be able to line something up by the end of the week at the latest."

"That sounds fantastic!" exclaimed Allie as she put the clinic information in her handbag. Both girls stood to shake Ms. Blanton's hand and Allie confided in a loud whisper, "And if nothing else is going on Monday night or whenever we're cleared, I'd be happy to let you give me a more thorough and intensive interview, so you'll be able to tell clients you know your new girl inside and out!"

Ms. Blanton laughed out loud again and shook her head, saying, "I think I'm going to enjoy working with you, yes, indeed!"

Sunday Night

Allie finally got home late Sunday evening, after she and Kat had gone back to her apartment for another bout of celebratory sex and planning. Allison hadn't wanted to impose on Kat's hospitality any further, so she had summoned a ride back to the city, unable to find one that would take her directly back home, not even when she offered a complementary blowjob. Three rideshares later and she was finally trudging up the steps of her grandfather's house, weary but well satisfied.

Upon opening the door she found her mother chasing Bubbles around the house on all fours, only to flee from the small cat when the feline decided it was time to turn the tables and chase the naked woman instead. Allie couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity and beauty of the scene. Angel broke off the game to greet her daughter by rubbing her naked body against the girl's legs, prompting Allie to reach down and stroke her mother's hair and back. "Hello, Kitty!" she beamed, "Did you have a good weekend, Kitty?"

Angel meowed affirmatively but rolled over on her back and pawed at her collar until her bemused daughter looked more closely at the shiny name tag it now bore. "Ooh, somebody's got a new name, Angel! Well, that's a very pretty name for a very pretty pussy!" she exclaimed as she took the opportunity to rub her mother's belly, slowly working her way down to the open and glistening folds below. Angel purred in delight at the affection.

As Allie licked her fingers clean of her mother's juices she felt a sudden desire to join in the kitty cat game as an equal. After all, it was only a matter of time before her subscribers would expect her to start wearing cat ears and make-up, given her choice of name. No time like the present to begin, she supposed. "Angel, do you know where Mommy keeps her collars and toys? I think maybe an 'alley cat' followed me home and wants to come in and play with the house kitty!" Angel's eyes lit up and she crawled upstairs as fast as she could, pawing open one of the drawers in the dresser to show Allison her collection.

Allie perused the options and selected a black spangled collar which she put on immediately, then a fluffy black tail plug that would dangle between her legs. As she stripped eagerly and slid the tail into her ass, Allison said to Angel, "We should really be recording this! Maybe next time, huh, Angel?" Angel's happy mewl signaled her agreement and soon the two kittens were gamboling around on the bed, mock fighting and pawing at each other's bodies before finally settling down to deal with the serious issue of two very wet pussies in desperate need of tongue baths.

AllieCat found herself on top of Angel and licking her slick crease eagerly, loving the musky flavor of her mother and oddly thrilled to think that she was sticking her tongue and fingers into the very hole she had come out of. The taboo nature of their pairing, not to mention the kinkiness of acting like animals, made her clit throb and ache needfully. Angel had her paws on her daughter's ass, gripping it and kneading it lustfully as she sucked on her prominent pearl like it was a finger or tiny cock. AllieCat felt her hips and legs quivering and twitching reflexively at the intensity of the sensations her mother was causing.

AllieCat began yowling animalistically as her orgasm started. Her hips bucked spasmodically and she clenched painfully hard on the rubber base of her tail as it bobbed around between her thighs. Angel batted at it playfully when it brushed against her face, making the soft, fake fur tease her daughter's lower lips and setting off fresh twitches in the oversensitive flesh. AllieCat resumed licking her mother's womanhood, purring loudly into her snatch and hugging tightly to the thighs on either side. When Angel finally began dilating and leaking as her climax arrived, AllieCat spun around and sat on her mother's hips. She reached back and grasped her tail, using the fur to tickle and tease her mother's crease and extend her orgasm.

The two kittens laid down side by side and licked their cream from each other's faces, purring and giggling and teasing each other's nipples and bellies. Angel was the first to drift off to sleep, and AllieCat was nearly ready to join her, but felt an overriding need to commemorate the event. She crawled out of bed and retrieved her phone before snuggling back up to Angel, who had been stirring fretfully in her sleep until they were cuddled together again. Allison held up her phone and snapped a few selfies of the two of them curled up against one another. Smiling in satisfaction, she set her device aside and drifted off into contented slumber.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 2, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 2); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories