A Different Type of Business Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here. Change into these while I get a wash cloth to wrap the ice in."

Kim went into the bathroom. Without really thinking about how long it would take me to change, I started to finish undressing. While standing on one foot and facing away from the bathroom, I was just pulling my boxers on as Kim exited the bathroom. I think she was watching me for some time and saw more than I was expecting her too.

Kim wolf whistled at me. "Nice butt!"

"What? Hey, you're not supposed to look!"

"Oh come on. We're both adults. Don't worry about it." She coddled.

I sat down again on the bed so that I could take weight off of my ankle. Kim grabbed a handful of ice from the bucket she set on the floor and put it into a wash cloth. After twisting it closed she walked over and bent down in front of me to start applying it to my lower leg, slowly massaging the ice into the bruised area. The ice felt good and I leaned back onto my hands and enjoyed the sensation. My eyes closed.

"Here, hold this" Kim handing me the wash cloth. "I need to get out of these wet cloths."

Kim walked over to her bag and with her back facing me, pulled out some cloths and rolled them into a ball. She then went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Kim exited the bathroom shortly after with a towel.

It was now my turn to wolf whistle, but I held my tongue. Kim was wearing only a white t-shirt without a bra and some blue boy shorts that accentuated her curvy waist and buttocks. The 24 year old woman was definitely a looker and knew it too. It was very hard to not stare at her ample chest with M & M sized nipples poking through the thin white t-shirt material. The t-shirt was thin and I could just make out her areolas.

Kim walked over to me and knelt down again in front of me. Taking the wash cloth with the ice in it from me, she opened it up again and added a few more cubes from the bucket. I think she had knelt down too far away from the bucket on purpose so that she could stretch out. Kim had to lean over which gave me a great view of her cleavage. Her breasts were full and light in color. They swung away from her body, but weren't sagging.

After Kim loaded up the wash cloth again, she wiped her wet hand across her t-shirt. The water that was transferred to her stomach made the material practically see through. I could now see her belly button. It was an inny by the way. Some of the water also made it to the boy shorts, but not enough to really do anything.

Kim rocked back onto her heals and looked up at me. She appeared to be studying my face. For what, I don't know. She must have found what she was looking for, because a small smirk crossed her lips and quickly faded away as soon as it had appeared. Her eyes dropped to my crotch to see if anything was stirring down there.

Even though my ankle was in some significant pain, Kim's actions were starting to get me aroused. When she had looked at my lap, I wasn't even remotely hard. I was aroused, but nothing was really showing. After her smirk, I started to get hard, but only enough to not show my cards.

"How's that feel?" Kim asked.

"It's getting better. The ice is starting to numb my leg though."

"Oh sorry! You should have said something before. I'd have stopped."

"No worries. It does feel like the swelling is going down." I replied. At the same time I thought of how the swelling in my ankle was allowing blood to flow to other parts of my body. I looked at the ceiling to distract me from both body parts that were throbbing.

"Do you want the ice still on your ankle or should I put it into the sink?"

"The ice feels good, but maybe not so much. My foot is starting to get really cold."

"Ok, scoot up on the bed. I'm going to use the towel to hold the ice pack in place."

I sashayed my way up onto the rest of the bed using my arms and a sort of snake like movement. Pillows were shifted around so that I was more comfortable. I also turned on the end table light. The room was previously only bathed in the light from the entranceway and the bathroom.

Kim lifted my leg up and positioned the ice the way she said she would. Gently she lowered my leg down again. With care she sat on the end of the bed near my wrapped ankle massaging it gently. The concern that Kim had shown earlier when I was first injured seemed to have diminished.

"I better call Jim and let him know what happened. He needs to know that I won't be able to drive for the next day at least and that we may need to skip tomorrow's supplier visit." I explained. "Kim, can you grab my cellphone from my pants pocket? It should be in the right one."

Kim crossed the room to where my pants had been tossed. She found my cellphone and handed it to me. The call with Jim only lasted a few minutes. Jim was concerned, but would call the supplier and tell them we wouldn't make it tomorrow. He asked a few more questions and we disconnected the call.

During the call Kim had been walking around the room looking at this or that. I think she was trying to distract me because every now and then, she would bend at the waste to pick some of my cloths up. Other times she would stand in front of the bathroom door so that the light would spill over her causing shadows to appear underneath the t-shirt she was wearing. The silhouette of her breasts was amazing.

"Are you getting hungry?" Kim enquired.

"I can eat now that I don't feel like an elephant is standing on my ankle."

"Is pizza ok? It's a little late and I don't think that we should try and go out since you're injured."

"Sounds good. I'm ok with any toppings that you want too. Use the company card in my wallet."

Kim traversed the room to where she had folded my pants and pulled out my wallet. She thumbed through it and received the plastic card. Walking over to the night stand, she opened the hotel binder with all the standard hotel info. Kim flipped to the restaurant section and found a pizzeria that delivers.

Kim retrieved her phone and dialed the listed number.

"Hi. I'd like to place an order for delivery. Yes, one large pie with peperoni. Do you have bread sticks? Yup an order of those too. No, I think that's it, we can get drinks here."

Kim provided the hotel address and room number. After giving the card information over to the disembodied voice, Kim hung up the phone.

"They said it will be about 30 minutes and they will call if it takes any longer."

"Sounds good. I think I am going to lie here for a while. If you want, you can turn on the TV. I don't mind." I suggested. Anything to keep my mind off of the beautiful woman in the room with me.

The TV clicked on and after a lot of channel surfing, Kim ended up finding a reality show. I'm not really a fan of that kind of broadcasting, but it wasn't bad enough to suggest that we change.

Kim put the remote onto the night stand and sat on the edge of the bed. Swinging her legs up, she laid down beside me. This was the second time in two night that we were sharing a bed, albeit that we were clothed and relaxing till the food arrived.

Moving the pillows around to make herself more comfortable, Kim propped herself up and made her way closer to me. With my head on my pillow, if I turned toward her, my eyes would be at the same level as her breasts. I did everything I could to focus on the TV and not turn my head. At all!

There was a knock at the door just as the TV show was ending. The pizza delivery girl was standing outside the hotel room with our food. Kim took rolled off the bed and collected the food. The room started smelling of pizza and breadsticks.

"Shoot, the girl forgot plates and napkins. I guess we eat out of the boxes." Kim explained.

"Not a problem, it's not like we are going to trash the bed if we do that." I supplied.

Kim brought the food over and set it down at the foot of the bed. Both of them were open displaying our comestibles. The pizza looked like any other fast food brand and the breadsticks weren't anything special either. Like I said before, food on the road wasn't always the best, but this would have to do since the circumstances wouldn't really allow for anything different.

The dipping sauce for the pizza and bread sticks were opened. We both grabbed a slice and started to zone out while we ate. The next reality show started on the TV and we both shifted our focus to that. While slice after slice was finished, we discussed the merits of the show and who we thought was a bitch or asshole or whatever. We both agreed that the show was terrible, but it was still worth watching as if it were a train wreck about to happen at any time.

"You have sauce on your face." Kim pointed out to me.

"Where?" I asked as I started rubbing around my mouth to locate the drops speckling my face.

"No! Over there!" Kim pointed.

"Did I get it?"

Kim shook her head no.

"How about now?"

"Nope. Hold still."

Kim leaned over the pizza box that was in between us and started to use her finger to wipe off the offending stain.

"There. Much better." Kim smiled as shock popped her figure into her mouth to clean it off. Her finger lingered there for a while as she sucked it bare. It was the most erotic thing that Kim had done in front of me so far. I worried that I would get hard since it turned me on so much.

Time passed and I refocused on the TV show.

"Shit!" Kim exclaimed. "I've dripped oil all over my shirt!"

The little dipping cup with the oil for the food was turned over in the box and most of the contents were all over Kim's shirt. The oil turned sections of her shirt even more transparent than it already was. Here ample breasts were showing through the shirt and I could now see her nipples clear as day. There was no way that she didn't notice where my eyes were casting. I was caught dead to rights. I started to panic. I was in so much trouble and I was sure I was going to be fired if Kim said anything to our boss.

"Like what you see?" Kim queried.

"Umm..." was my only response.

"Let me try and clean this shirt before the oil sets in." Kim bounced off the bed and bounded into the bathroom to wash her shirt. After I heard the water shut off, Kim walked out topless. I was absolutely floored at what I was witnessing. This young woman wasn't at all ashamed or covering anything up. In fact, it appeared as if she was pushing her chest out so I could admire her boobs in all their supple glory.

"It's going to take a while for my shirt to dry and I really don't have another sleeping shirt to change into. You don't mind? Do you?"

Kim sat back on the bed and grabbed a bread stick. She raised it to her mouth and started to munch on it.

"Mmm, I love the garlic don't you?" Kim started to lick the powdered spice off of the underside of the bread stick. She continued to insert the bread into her mouth and work her tongue over it. Her lips closed over it and she moaned with pleasure. There was no other way to explain it. Kim was giving the breadstick a blow job.

My cock started to bulge in my pants and I was at full staff in seconds. I was so turned on that I didn't even care at that point if I was fired. My mind went straight into the gutter thinking about the beautiful young lady sitting in front of me.

"Looks like someone is a little happy!" Teased Kim as she pointed to my bulge.

I just nodded my head and smiled.


12