All Comments on 'A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 02'

by VinylLizzie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RTR10RTR102 months ago

Yeah yeah yeah....heard that before. Is it terrible that I keep waiting for Claire to pick up that wrong guy & get trafficked on out of there? Why can't J just give Kara an ultimatum? Ramp up the sex life or maybe she needs to find someone else more on par with her lackluster sexual preferences. If she was a virgin & J her only partner, it's up to him to show her the ropes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

On the one hand, Love or Lust is a really interesting drama, with well-defined characters and a plot that is quite intriguing. On the other hand, there are some grammatical errors in the story. There is constant and unfortunate use of the word "christ" in various contexts, especially with narration in the third person. The love scenes in the story are well-written, but much too short, especially when it comes to the main character Claire and the very title of the story. Over all, this is terrific story that really needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Riveting story; Claire knows who she is and what she wants- good for her! It's Julian who is cheating and wants everything his own way. I'm praying that Kara will find out and dump him (and that he'll walk in on his dad and Claire.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVinylLizzie@VinylLizzie
I am an artistic lady who enjoys writing erotica purely for fun. Sometimes my imagination runs away with me and I just need to put it on paper! I hope you enjoy reading my sexy stories which invariably feature shiny clothing which is a big turn on for me, although I don’t cla...