A Dinner, Cum and Cuckold

Story Info
A cuckold with a cum fetish and a crazy wife and daughter.
1.7k words
4.34
24.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel my heart racing as I watch my wife, Cathy, and our daughter, Cheri, sit across from me at the dinner table. We're in our forties now, but the love between Cathy and I is still as strong as ever, and we've been exploring our sexuality in new and exciting ways.

Cheri has always been a bit of a wild child, but I never expected her to ask about our lifestyle in such a public setting. When she asks what cuckolding is, I feel my face flush with embarrassment.

"Why do you ask?" replied my wife.

"Well, I overheard daddy saying he loves being your cuckold!" Said Cheri.

"Uh, it's when a man likes to watch his wife with other men," I mumble, feeling the weight of Cheri's gaze on me.

"But doesn't that make you feel emasculated?" Cheri asks, her voice dripping with curiosity.

Cathy interjects before I can respond. "Not at all, sweetie. In fact, it makes him feel more powerful to be able to share me with others."

I can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the thought of other men being with Cathy, but I also can't deny the excitement that courses through me at the idea.

"But what if the other men are better than dad?" Cheri asks, her tone teasing.

Cathy laughs, a sultry sound that sends shivers down my spine. "Oh, they usually are, honey. But that's the fun of it, isn't it?"

I can feel my cock stirring at the conversation, and I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Cathy catches my eye and gives me a knowing smile.

"Are you getting turned on, honey?" she purrs.

I nod, feeling a flush of heat spread through my body. Cathy turns to Cheri, her voice low and husky.

"You see, Cheri, your father loves to be humiliated and degraded. It's part of what makes our relationship so exciting."

I can see the shock on Cheri's face, but I'm too turned on to care. Cathy reaches under the table and runs her hand up my thigh, sending sparks of pleasure through my body.

"I think we should give your father a little taste of humiliation tonight, don't you?" Cathy asks, her voice teasing.

Cheri looks at me with a mixture of confusion and concern, but I can't take my eyes off my wife. She leans in close, her lips brushing against my ear.

Kathie suggests we all go and watch TV in the living room, so we do.

I sat on the couch with Cathy and Cheri, watching TV after dinner. It was a lazy evening, and we were all enjoying the peace and quiet. But then Cathy shifted on the couch and suddenly realized she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh no," she whispered to me. "I must have forgotten to put on panties today."

Cheri looked up from her phone. "I have a pair you can wear," she offered.

Cathy looked surprised. "Really? You carry spare underwear with you?"

Cheri shrugged. "Uh, no not really."

I couldn't help but notice how stunning Cheri looked tonight. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore a tight black dress that showed off her curves. I had always found her attractive, but tonight, something about her seemed especially alluring.

Cheri seemed to sense my gaze on her. "What are you looking at?" she asked, smiling.

"Nothing," I said quickly, turning my attention back to the TV.

Cheri stood up and said, "You can have the ones I am wearing, mom."

As Cheri pulled off her dress, she turned her back to us. She bend over dramatically and slow, giving us a great view of her ass. As she pulled down her panties, I saw a white sticky mess in them. My heart started to race as I realized what it was. She had just been with her boyfriend, and now I was seeing the evidence.

Cheri seemed oblivious to my reaction as she handed the panties to Cathy. "Here you go, Mom. They're a little sticky, but they should be okay."

As Cathy inspected the panties, Cheri spoke up again. "Oh, and by the way, my boyfriend just came in me, so there might be a little extra in there."

I could feel my cock getting hard at the thought. The idea of Cathy wearing Cheri's panties with her boyfriend's cum inside was incredibly arousing.

Cathy took the panties and looked at me with a sly grin. "Do you want to watch me put these on, Jason?"

Cathy put on the panties, and I could see the damp spot on the crotch where Cheri's fluids and her boyfriend's cum had mixed together. Cathy could feel it too, and she looked at me with a sly smile.

"You like that, don't you, Jason?" she said.

I felt myself blushing, but I couldn't deny the arousal I felt. "Yes," I admitted. "It's incredibly hot."

Cathy leaned back on the couch, spreading her legs wide. "Well, then, why don't you come over here and taste it?"

I could feel my cock stirring at the thought. I got down on my knees in front of her and buried my face in her crotch. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal mixed with the smell of Cheri's boyfriend's cum. I eagerly licked at her pussy, savoring the taste of the wet, sticky mess.

Cathy moaned with pleasure as I licked and sucked at her, my tongue darting in and out of her pussy. I could feel the wetness soaking through the lace of Cheri's panties, and I eagerly lapped it up, savoring the taste of her and her lover's cum.

As I continued to lick and suck, I could hear Cathy moaning louder and louder. I could feel her hips bucking against my face, and I knew she was close to orgasm.

Finally, with a loud cry, Cathy came, her body shaking with pleasure. I continued to lick and suck at her, wanting to savor every drop of her sweet juices.

When I was finished, Cathy looked down at me with a smile. "That was amazing, Jason. Thank you."

An hour later Cheri's boyfriend came over and joined us in the living room. I sat on the couch with Cathy, watching as Cheri and her boyfriend made out on the other side of the room.

As Cheri and her boyfriend started to undress each other, Cathy leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You ready for this, Jason?"

I nodded, feeling a surge of excitement and arousal. Cheri's boyfriend had no idea that I was a willing cuckold, and we were about to surprise him.

Cheri looked over at us and grinned. "Hey, Mom and Dad, you guys want to watch us fuck?"

Cathy laughed. "Actually, Cheri, we were hoping you could teach us a thing or two about cuckolding."

Cheri looked at us in surprise, but then she smiled. "Sure, I'd love to. How about I give you guys a little demonstration?"

With that, Cheri and her boyfriend started to undress each other. I watched as they revealed their naked bodies, feeling a surge of jealousy and arousal. Cheri's boyfriend was young and virile, and I knew he would satisfy her in ways that I never could.

As Cheri and her boyfriend started to kiss and touch each other, Cathy leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Are you okay with this, Jason? It's okay if you want to stop."

I shook my head. "No, I'm okay. I want to see this."

Cathy smiled at me, and then we both turned our attention back to Cheri and her boyfriend. They were kissing passionately now, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. I could see Cheri's nipples getting hard, and I knew she was getting turned on.

Suddenly, Cheri looked over at us and grinned. "Hey, Dad, do you want to come over here and watch me ride him?"

I felt a surge of excitement at the thought. I had never watched Cheri have sex before, and the idea of seeing her ride her boyfriend was incredibly erotic.

I walked over to the couch where Cheri and her boyfriend were, and then I knelt down in front of them. Cheri's boyfriend was sitting on the couch with his legs spread and his butt at the edge of the couch, and Cheri was straddling him facing us, giving us a terrific view of her pussy as it swallowed up his cock.

As I watched, Cheri's boyfriend reached up and started to play with her breasts. I could see the pleasure on Cheri's face, and I knew she was close to orgasm. She had tiny breasts, but had large hard nipples.

Suddenly, Cheri down at me and smirked. "Hey, Dad, do you want to taste my pussy while I ride him?"

I felt a surge of arousal at the thought. I leaned forward and started to lick and suck at Cheri's pussy, tasting her juices and her boyfriend's cum. It was incredibly erotic, and I knew that this was a moment I would never forget.

As Cheri and her boyfriend continued to fuck, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. I wanted to make this moment last forever, but I knew that soon it would be over.

Finally, with a loud cry, Cheri came, her body shaking with pleasure. I continued to lick and suck at her pussy, savoring every drop of her sweet juices.

I watched as Cheri rode her boyfriend's cock with abandon, her body writhing with pleasure. Cathy was beside me, her hand on my thigh as we watched our daughter in action. The sight was incredibly erotic, and I could feel my cock getting hard as Cheri moaned and cried out.

Suddenly, Cheri stopped riding her boyfriend as she lifted her body up off it. She grabbed his cock and pushed it into my mouth, urging me to suck on it. I could feel his hard length in my mouth, and I eagerly started to suck on it, feeling the taste of Cheri's juices mixed with his own precum.

As soon as she pushed his cock in my mouth, he cried out, and I felt his hot cum filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, feeling the salty taste on my tongue.

Cheri looked down at me with a grin. "How does it taste, Dad?" she asked.

I grinned back at her. "Delicious," I said.

Cathy leaned over and kissed me, tasting the cum on my lips. "You're such a good boy," she whispered in my ear.