All Comments on 'A Dinner, Cum and Cuckold'

by bgbtnt130

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear authors, please ask yourself this question: “What is the primary theme of this story?” In this case it’s cuckold. With this information, please submit to the appropriate genre. In this case it’s fetish. Just because something happens to exist in your story, does not mean that is what the story’s main theme is. For example, there are some portion of this story that are non-erotic. I think it should be fairly obvious that non-erotic is not the best category for this story.

P.S. I don’t think there was any incest at all in this story.

wandereyewandereyeabout 1 year ago
Really?

Obviously, the anonymous poster believes in the Bill Clinton definition of sex.

My own feelings on this story, I liked it and hope you keep on writing.

PhilyssisPhilyssisabout 1 year ago

Everything in this was hot, write more like this PLEASE!!! Take it as far as you want, seriously. Though I've spend a ton of time reading these kinds of things, you had a couple things that were new ideas, like the wife wearing her daughter's panties with her boyfriends cum on them. Hot stuff, will be happy to see what sick perversions you come up with next.

(If Cathy has a younger sister that gets involved that would also be hot)

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

In this story you can see in its entirety that the idiots do not die out as this author and his story prove.

If a daughter comes to her mother today with the question "what is a cuckold", then there is only one answer: go to the Internet and do some research.

Our sex life is none of your shit as a daughter.

And once you're married, we won't ask you what your sex life is like either.

But then to actively involve your daughter (and her boyfriend) in your sex life is mother-daughter disrespect par excellence!

One commenter correctly remarked that this story has no place in "LW". Or do you want to explain to me where the loving caring and respectful wife is in your crap?

No wonder 50% of marriages end in divorce. This is certainly in the midst of the divorced even as a fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story. More please

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I don’t think there was any incest at all in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgbtnt130@bgbtnt130
My name is Lisa, I am a married mom of four. I used to teach English and writing, before becoming a full time mom.

story TAGS