A Divorcee's Unexpected Journey

Story Info
A divorcee finds her sexuality opened by a turn of events.
23k words
4.58
17.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

CHAPTER 1

The alarm rang at 6:30 a.m. and Becky Wilson rolled over in bed and stretched. It was mid-August but the weather had been pleasant most of the summer; no scorching heat waves. Nonetheless, she wanted to get an early start to her day to finish some chores around the outside of her house.

She was about six months into her single life. After 19 years of marriage, she had divorced her husband over his woman chasing. He was a handsome, confident, successful man who had made low seven figures in real estate. Despite being married to a pretty wife and enjoying a robust sex life, he couldn't resist the lure of strange - waitresses, secretaries, a middle school assistant principal. Becky got fed up and filed the papers. It was an amicable parting and she was awarded the house they had built about five years previously. Located about 10 miles outside of town, on a couple of acres, it was about 1,000 yards off a two-lane road. They had wanted a country home and Becky loved it and was adjusting to living alone in a too-big house.

Her 40th birthday would come up in early December. Their only child, a son, had joined the Navy out of high school and was serving on an aircraft carrier. So, she wasn't totally "alone" but she was beginning to yearn for the human touch.

Heading to the bathroom, she shrugged out of her sleep shirt and turned on the water for the walk-in shower. It had been built for two people, with shower heads on the facing walls. After shampooing her hair, she started soaping up her body. Becky was about 5-7 and weighed about 130. She was in good shape; she had a bit of a paunch, but she was far from fat. Her breasts were a full C-cup. As her hands soaped her mounds, she started to feel a tingle in her pussy. "Ah, hell," she thought. "I'm horny. I haven't gotten off in a few days."

She quickly rinsed off and exited the shower. She dried off, wrapped her wet hair in a towel and headed back to her bed.

In the nightstand were a couple of dildos, a vibrator and some K-Y lubricant. She grabbed the vibrator and the lube, then her laptop.

She had recently started watching porn, mostly out of boredom but also curiosity. Most of the male-female porn didn't do much for her - just a lot of position-changing fucking with energy but no real passion. She only enjoyed the end scene when the man's hard cock would spurt its cum.

Lately she had started getting the most satisfaction watching lesbian videos. Often, they had story lines that were almost realistic plus there was lots of foreplay. And, she admitted, seeing two attractive females pleasing each other was starting to fire her sexual imagination. Becky propped up some pillows, laid down and placed the laptop next to her on the bed.

She had started collecting links to videos that made her hot. She clicked on one starring Brandi Love as a mother who is masturbating and catches her daughter (Halle Von) spying. Brandi is a blonde actress with an athletic body, double-D breasts and a sexy verbal style. Halle is also blonde, a classic California girl with smaller breasts and a slender body.

Becky applied some of the lube to her pussy and flicked on the vibrator. As the "mother" started eating her "daughter's" pussy, Becky began to moan and thrust her hips as she moved the vibrator around and over her mound. Her free hand fondled her left breast, rolling the hard nipple bud.

The scene featuring the two blonde actresses was hella hot. Becky could feel her orgasm starting to build. Sometimes she liked to delay her gratification and masturbate for hours. Today she decided to have a quickie to take the edge off; maybe tonight I'll have some "me time," she thought.

After licking her daughter to an orgasm, Brandi positioned Halle on her back and then sat on her face. "I want you to put that little pink tongue of yours right on my pussy and lick me like I licked you." Those words combined with the video put Becky over the edge. Her hips bucked, and she moved the vibrator to her clitoris. "MMMMMM, shiiitt. That's good."

She flicked off the vibrator and powered down her laptop. She didn't put her toys back in the drawer. She got up, went back to the bathroom and warmed up a wash cloth to clean up the lubricant and juices on her crotch. She pulled the towel off her hair and then continued to towel dry it. She had been blessed with great brunette hair. It was thick but didn't often tangle; a few brush strokes tamed what strands were out of control. Then, she gathered her hair at the back of her head with one hand and used a clasp to pin it up.

Becky slipped into a bra and pulled a light blue tank top over her head. She stepped into her panties, slipped on her blue jeans and sandals.

She went downstairs to the kitchen to start some coffee; she noticed it was a little after 7; she grinned, realizing she was getting a later start than intended but also that she had enjoyed her quick fun time. The image of the two actresses, their contrasting body styles, the taboo idea that they were playing mom and daughter was churning through her mind as she sipped her coffee and ate a couple of pieces of toast and jelly. For a few weeks now, she had been thinking about a lesbian encounter. She had a few friends her age and had wondered if they might have similar thoughts - or, even actually be putting those thoughts into action.

CHAPTER 2

Time to get busy. She swept the kitchen, hallway and den and dusted in those rooms. Then it was time to water her hanging baskets on the porch. As she stepped outside, she realized that today might be a bit hotter than other days, so she was glad to get this outside work done early. She filled her watering bucket at the tap on the east side of the house and then worked her way down the porch, watering each of the six baskets.

"Morning, ma'am."

Becky gasped and let out a little yelp, dropping the metal bucket. Its rattle/clang on the porch sounded exceptionally loud.

The man had been hidden around the corner and stepped out when Becky reached the end of the porch. As he stepped toward her, she contemplated making a break for the front door; he seemed to read her mind and quickly hopped on the porch.

"W-w-ho are you," she asked, her voice quavering and uncertain.

"I'm Jake. I broke out of the state pen last night and I am so fortunate that I found this place," he said with a slight smile.

She noticed he was dressed in a baggy t-shirt and cargo shorts. And in his right hand was a large, gleaming knife.

"I ditched my prison jump suit and found these on a clothes line; folks in the country I guess still like to hang their clothes out. Hopefully, I was able to throw 'em off the trail for a few more hours.

"Let's go inside where we can talk." He waved the knife at her for emphasis.

Once inside, he closed the door.

"So, what's your name?"

"B-b-becky."

"Look, I know you're scared. Don't be. I promise I will not hurt you as long as you tell the truth and don't fuck with me. Are you here alone?"

"Yes," she answered in a barley-audible whisper.

"OK, so let's have a look around."

The tour started in the attached 3-car garage. "What's this?" he asked, gesturing to the vehicle covered with a tarp.

"My son's jeep. He's in the Navy." Becky's Rav-4 was parked next to it. Jake noticed a coil of nylon rope hanging on the wall and grabbed it as he followed his host back inside.

Becky continued to lead him around the first floor and then upstairs, showing him her ex-husband's study, two guest rooms and the main bedroom. As they entered there, Becky stopped in her tracks as she noticed the vibrator and lube she had left there earlier.

"Well, well," he said with a chuckle, stepping past her to the bed. He picked up the vibrator and sniffed its business end. "Mmmmm. That's lovely. Glad to know you're keeping in practice.'

He dropped the vibrator back on the bed and turned to the night stand. He pulled open the top drawer to see her two dildos. He looked at her and smiled as she blushed a deep crimson.

There was a phone on the other night stand. He walked over and used the knife to cut the cord leading to the wall.

"Look, I'm starving," he said. "I would be most appreciative if you could fix me something to eat."

With the knife in his hands, his polite request was more of a command. He followed her down stairs to the kitchen where there was another land-line phone that he disabled.

"Cell phone?" he asked.

"It's in my purse, right there on the counter."

He pulled it out and switched it off.

He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat in a chair at the table. She started microwaving bacon and fixing scrambled eggs. She went about her work in silence.

"OK, Becky, let me tell you what's going to happen. I've served 6 of 20 for bank robbery. When they catch me, I'll never get parole and they might add to my sentence. I haven't been with a woman since going in. All I've done is masturbate and fuck a few of the prison bitches up the ass.

"I love sex and I love women, the female body, doing things that make a woman so hot and excited she just wants to cum and keep cumming. All this time I've been without, I've had plenty of time to think about the kind of erotic things I want to try. After a long run of lousy luck, now I'm here with you. Again, I won't hurt you unless you try something stupid. Remember, I have this." He held up the knife.

She turned away from the stove. He was staring at her in a way that gave her goosebumps. And he had just finished telling her that she was to be his sexual play thing for as long as this ordeal lasted.

Becky placed the bacon and eggs on the table. "Sit down," he said. She watched as he quickly gobbled the food until the plate was clean. "Thank you," he said. "Much better."

"So, what are you doing here by yourself? You single? Divorced?"

"Divorced," Becky said quietly, glancing down at her hands folded in her lap. "About six months now."

"Well, your ex-husband is a fucking idiot."

She glanced up and her guest was staring at her, but she quickly looked away as her face flushed. Other than the quiet hum of the AC and a few birds chirping outside the window, there was silence.

"Can I take your plate," she asked. He nodded, and she did so, running water in the sink to let the dishes soak. He stood up and walked to the sink, picking up a dish towel. Using the knife to cut it at one end, he then split it length-wise and then knotted the two ends together.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said.

She turned to him, fear in her eyes. "Noooooo. Please, don't. Don't tie me up."

"Look, it's better this way," he said. "Besides, it's one of my fantasies."

He then grabbed her wrist and spun her, so her back was toward him. His free hand picked up the knife and waved it so she could see it. "Remember, just do like I say, and you won't get hurt."

Compliant, she put both hands behind her back and he used the towel to tie her hands.

Then, he turned her back around to face him. Her full breasts were thrust forward against her tank top. He could feel his heart beat increasing and his cock, which had been semi-hard since they had stepped inside the house, was now thickening and stiffening inside his shorts.

He flipped up the lever for the faucet and turned it to cold. He tested the water with his hand, then grabbed the sprayer attachment. He pointed it at her chest and sprayed her top, quickly soaking it.

"AAAHHHH, what ... what the hell," she said, jerking back a step or two and then looking down at her tank top plastered against her bra-encased tits. He just smiled. "Just a part of foreplay," he said.

The crunch of tires on the gravel driveway suddenly interrupted the convict's fun and games.

He grabbed the knife and put it under her chin. "Who the hell is that," he said, showing some anger for the first time.

Becky's mind returned to full function for the first time since her visitor had confronted her on the porch. She remembered that a freshman she had met at the local community college where she had been doing some volunteer work helping students get acclimated. Amy, who lived a few hours away and was staying at a dorm, had mentioned she would stop by "sometime in the morning" to get some help with career advice.

"I think it's a girl, a freshman who's starting at the local college," Becky answered, fearful that the trap was about to lure in a new victim.

"Hmmmm, well ain't that nice?"

A car door slammed and a few seconds later the doorbell rang.

He put his hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear. "Let's go let her in. No tricks."

He led Becky to the door and positioned her about 10 feet away from it.

A muffled voice came through the thick wooden door. "Mrs. Wilson, hi, it's me Amy, from the college. I tried to call your cell, but you didn't answer. Hope it's OK ..."

Jake opened the door and stepped back, so it concealed him from view. Amy walked in and then stopped in her tracks when she saw Becky standing there in her soaked shirt. The girl jumped in fright when the door slammed behind her. She turned and saw a man with a knife.

"Mrs. Wilson ... Oh my God ... what's going on?" her voice rising and quivering. "Who is this guy?"

"Well, hello, my name's Jake and I'm an escaped convict. For now, I'm here as a guest of Becky's and we're planning to spend as much time as possible fucking."

The girl blushed and her eyelids fluttered. She turned to Becky. "Are your hands tied?" she asked. Becky nodded slightly. Amy felt a cold chill running down her spine.

"Look, as I told Becky, I'm not planning on hurting her and I don't plan on hurting you, either. So, Amy - it's Amy, right? - just be cooperative, do as I say, and you'll get out of this with nothing more than getting fucked a couple of times. Fuckin' never killed or hurt anyone as long as it's done the right way. And I know what I'm doing."

Amy was about 5-4 and slender. She had auburn hair; it was done in a pig tail that was poked through the back of her baseball cap. She wore a sleeveless blouse, shorts and sneakers. Jake's mind was racing and his cock was hardening as he contemplated the opportunities that awaited him.

CHAPTER 3

"This way," he said, motioning for both women to head toward the living room, which was just off the kitchen. On the way, he grabbed a kitchen chair. He placed it between a large couch and a recliner. "Amy, have a seat."

He had also grabbed the nylon rope he had brought from the garage. He quickly tied Amy's hands behind her and to the chair back, then tied her ankles to the chair legs.

"Please, mister ... please just let me go," she said, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"Now, why would I want to do that? Besides, you want Becky to have all the fun?"

With that, he approached the older woman and placed his knife on the coffee table. He reached up into her hair and undid the clasp that was pinning it up. It fell to her shoulders and he ran his fingers through it. Then, he grabbed her hair and yanked her head up and back. He started to kiss, lick and nibble all over her neck and up to her ears. Then, he walked behind her and reached around to fondle her breasts.

Amy watched but then closed her eyes. Still, she could hear Becky's heavy breathing and Jake's murmurs of satisfaction. She squirmed in the chair, uncomfortable that the situation was making her pussy tingle.

Jake molded and shaped Becky's full breasts through the damp material of her tank top. Her nipples had been semi-hard since he had sprayed her and now she realized that they were hard, throbbing and at full attention. He used his thumbs to flick each nub.

Then he walked back in front of Becky. Her eyes were closed but her heavy breathing indicated that his breast play had been effective. Her tousled hair was partially obscuring her face.

Picking up the knife, he inserted the sharp tip in the neckline, making a small cut. He grabbed each strap and cut through the cloth, then grabbed the front of the garment and ripped it entirely open.

"GAAAAWDDD NOOOOO PLEASE," Becky yelled, the sudden stripping bringing reality back into play.

The knife blade slipped between her bra cups, slicing through the small strip of material there. He used the tip to flick each cup away, exposing her mounds.

He put the knife back on the coffee table. "My God. Those are so beautiful. Perfectly formed. I love women's bodies and when breasts are like yours, it just is sooooo right."

His hands cupped each breast, raising them, testing their fullness and softness. Again, this thumb rubbed her nipples, but this time the contact was skin to skin. Lifting her left breast, he bent his mouth to capture the turgid nub of flesh. His tongue flicked over it, around it, whipping it in a sensuous manner.

Becky looked down at this stranger, this escaped convict, softly sucking and licking her breast. She tried to convince herself that it didn't feel good, she didn't want it to feel good. But she had to admit that he was accomplished. His lips and tongue were as gentle as they were insistent and controlling. She resisted the urge to arch her back and force her breast against his mouth.

After a few minutes, he broke free. Her nipple was shiny with his saliva. His right hand came up and he started toying with the slippery flesh bump as his mouth shifted to her other breast. Again, his oral stimulations were effective. A moan escaped her throat and Becky did arch her back forward, indicating her body wanted more.

Satisfied with that part of the foreplay, he stopped attending her breasts and his hands dropped to the waist of her jeans. He popped free the button and then the room was seemingly filled by the sound of the zipper. He pulled the jeans down off her hips until they bunched at her ankles. His fingers snagged the waistband of her panties and yanked them down. He then helped her sit on the couch, so he could completely remove the garments, pulling off her sandals at the same time. Only her bra hung from its straps, but its presence only accentuated her nudity.

Jake then stood, peeled off his shirt and dropped his drawers. His cock, a nice-sized 7-incher, stood arrow straight from his groin.

He sat down next to Becky, whose legs were clamped shut. He ran his hands up and down her smooth upper thighs, lightly teasing the flesh, then moving to her stomach and then down to her trimmed thatch of pubic hair. His index finger rubbed that spot a bit more insistently.

"Open your legs."

She relaxed her legs slightly, allowing him some access to the top of her slit. His finger immediately started teasing her clit hood and then rubbed that nervy button when it emerged.

"AAAAhHHHhHHHHH," she hissed, unable to resist the feeling. His finger alternated light, barely-there touches, with harder strokes of her clit.

His cock was throbbing. He got up, then helped Becky to her feet. He led her to the end of the couch, had her face it and then pushed her over so her waist was supported by the arm of the couch. She turned her head and tried to look back over her shoulder.

He pushed her legs apart and placed one hand on the small her back, holding her in place, the other hand gripping his cock.

"Don't worry. This won't take long."

He knew that his cock was ready to explode and after his years of being deprived of pussy, this alluring woman's cunt would provide almost instant relief. He positioned his cock head at the entrance of her vagina, felt that he had the proper aim and with one strong thrust, he buried himself to the hilt.

"UGGGHHHHH AAAAWWWW GAAAAWDDDDD," Becky cried. Her pussy was lubed but still the sudden intrusion of his cock felt as though he was much larger than he actually was. He let out a contented sigh at the feeling of a pussy gripping his rod and then he started to fuck her. He grabbed her hips and began to piston his cock. He felt goosebumps rising on his back. This was better than he had remembered, better than all his dreams and fantasies while being locked up. All the bad luck and shit he had gone through was being countered by his sudden good fortune in having not one, but two women, at his disposal.