A Divorcee's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy had never used a sex toy, so she selected the dildo that most resembled a cock. She lubed it up and then laid back, spread her legs and went to work. Becky laid beside her and also started rubbing the fake cock over her moist snatch.

Both women were taking their time, lazily maneuvering the dildos and in no hurry to get off. For both, this was another first - mutually masturbating.

Their languid self-pleasuring was suddenly interrupted by loud knocking on the front door. They could hear a muffled voice. "Hello, anyone home? Sheriff's Department here."

Becky hopped off the bed and grabbed a sheer dressing gown off the back of the bathroom door. She took a few steps then turned back and grabbed her sleep shirt, tossing it to Amy.

When Becky opened the front door, Amy was standing slightly behind her. Both were a bit surprised to see a tall female officer.

"Hello ... I'm deputy sheriff Rita McMurphy. You may have heard about the escaped convict. We're doing a house-to-house sweep just to make sure everything's OK."

"Yes, I heard about the escapee," Becky said, trying to keep her voice calm and sound matter of fact. "I've had my house locked down all day. I've only opened the door for you and ... Amy."

Rita was an imposing figure. At least six-feet tall, she had strong arms and legs. Her voluptuous breasts were largely hidden by the field vest she wore. Her black hair was cut in a curving bob that framed her face. She stood with her hands on her hips as her mind surveyed the situation.

At 28, she had decided she was mostly a lesbian. She enjoyed a hard cock every now and then, but most men were intimidated by her profession and physique. Rita's eyes looked over the older woman and her younger companion and quickly deduced they were lovers. Their damp disheveled hair, their nipples poking against their clothing, the faint smell of womanly musk.

"Well, it looks like everything is fine here," she said, trying to suppress a smile. "Word is that the searchers are closing in on him. I think we'll have him in custody in a couple of hours. Keep your doors locked and it's probably best you stayed inside until morning."

They did just that. After eating a quick and light dinner, they spent the rest of the evening in bed watching porn, making love and masturbating.

CHAPTER 9

Two days later was Saturday. Becky was still assessing her memories of that fateful day of sexual awakening. While they hadn't talked about it, Becky, like Amy, felt like the vault to her true sexuality had been opened. She couldn't stop thinking about sex; her mind either replayed the events with Jake or she fantasized about other possible encounters.

Around 10 a.m., as she was sipping coffee in her kitchen, her cell phone rang.

"Hello ... Mrs. Wilson? This is Rita McMurphy, the deputy sheriff who checked on you a few nights ago."

"Yes, yes. Hello. I heard on the news that the guy was caught. Hope he didn't hurt anyone while he was on the run."

"Yes, we did capture him and no, it doesn't appear that he made contact with anyone in our area ... Mrs. Wilson - can I call you Becky? - this isn't an official call. It's my day off."

"Yes, well, certainly. How can I help you?"

"Well, I hope I'm not being too forward. I just moved here about two months ago and I've been so busy getting settled in and working ... I just haven't been able to meet a lot of folks ... I just, well ... you seemed so nice the other night I was ... I was wondering if maybe you'd like to meet for lunch or coffee."

Becky was flattered. She had become a bit of a hermit since her divorce and realized that getting out would probably do her good.

"Yes, I think that would be great," she answered. "I'm flattered that you would ask."

"Are you free today? Maybe around 1?"

Becky was a bit taken aback that in just a few minutes of conversation she was being asked on a date. But she realized she had no legitimate excuse to say no.

"Um, well, sure. That works for me."

Just before 1, Becky pulled her Rav4 into the parking lot at the Corner Bakery that was located a block from the town square. She had decided to wear a flowered print sundress. She entered the restaurant and Rita waved from a booth in the corner. She got up and met Becky near the front counter. She was wearing form fitting yoga pants and tight crop top; over that she wore a blouse that was unbuttoned but the shirt tails were tied in a knot.

"Well, you got all dressed up. Sorry, I was planning to work out after this."

They both ordered salads and ice tea.

An hour later, with the dining room nearly deserted, they were still conversing. Rita explained why she had switched jobs over being sexually harassed and kept from promotions at her previous department. She was an engaging conversationalist and soon Becky was hitting the highs and lows of her life; she found her companion easy to talk with.

The time came to depart. "Well, here's my business card," Rita said. "My cell is on the back."

Becky took the card and flipped it over. Instead of a phone number was a message. "I want us to make love." She looked up at the taller woman. Her green eyes were sparkling in a combination of enjoyment and pure lust. Taking both of Becky's hands in hers, she leaned forward for an innocent peck on the cheek. Her breath was hot on Becky's face as she leaned close to her ear. "My apartment is just a block away. Shall we?"

Becky felt her knees were close to buckling. She knew that her nipples were hard and poking against the thin fabric of her dress. Rita had a raw, animalistic sensuality that Becky had quickly picked up on. She just didn't think there were would be an opportunity to explore that feeling so soon.

Rita dropped Becky's hands, looked her straight in the eyes. With a smile, she then turned and started to walk out of the restaurant. Becky followed as though she had been hypnotized.

She had no memory of the quick walk to the apartment. The elevator ride to the fourth floor of the building passed in silence as if they were strangers. Rita had a corner apartment and for now the units on each side were empty.

The silence continued as Rita walked to her bedroom, Becky following. Rita walked over to a dresser and picked up a silk scarf. She used it to blind fold her guest.

"What ... what are you doing?" Becky whispered breathlessly.

"Relax, sweetie. Go with the flow. I promise you'll have more fun than you've ever had."

She led Becky and helped her sit near the head of the bed, which had a cast iron head board with ornate designs. Becky heard metallic rattling and suddenly felt a metal band close around her left wrist with a click. Before she could react, Rita had shackled her hands to the top of the head board. Her position left her slightly sitting up and Rita propped up her back with some pillows. Then she removed the blind fold.

Becky found herself just a bit disappointed that the scarf had been removed. The moments of not seeing while she was handcuffed had furthered her excitement. Still, being restrained by this relative stranger was raising her heart beat. Her breasts rose and fell as she struggled to breathe normally.

"There, now, all nice and comfy," Rita said, her voice almost purring with desire. Her hands reached behind Becky's neck for the clasp of her dress's halter. Undoing it, she slowly pulled the bodice down, revealing her playmate's breasts in a deliberate teasing fashion.

Becky's eyes looked down and she watched as her dress was dragged down over her mounds. When they at last came into view, she gasped at how sensual it was to be gradually stripped.

"Oh, my," Rita said, her voice just above a whisper. "Just as I had imagined. These are perfect. May I?"

Without waiting for an answer, her hands covered both globes, squeezing in appraisal and possession. Becky arched her back to give herself completely to her partner's caresses.

Rita then leaned forward to capture Becky's lips with her mouth. Two sets of full, sensual lips were soon parted, and the tongues met. Rita's tongue seemed to be a strong as the rest of her body as it pushed against Becky's, taking possession of the appendage as it explored the warm, moist oral cave.

As they soul kissed, Rita's hands kept themselves busy at Becky's breasts. She pulled on the nipples, lifting each breast and pulling it away from her chest before giving each nub a solid squeeze and then letting go to let the breast bounce and return to its position. As Rita repeatedly toyed with her breasts in that manner, Becky gurgled in pleasure.

Satisfied that her foreplay was progressing in a positive direction, Rita broke free and stood up. Becky's eyes were glued on this woman she had recently met but who was quickly leading her down another pleasurable sexual path.

Rita untied her blouse and shrugged it off. Crossing her arms and grabbing the bottom of her tight top, she lifted it up and off. Her 38-d breasts nearly leaped from their confinement. Becky wondered if they were real or enhanced. They were perfect half globes topped by a dark pink areola and prominent nipples. Rita then hooked her thumbs in her yoga pants and skimmed them down and off.

Her body was magnificent. She had square shoulders that enhanced her strong physique. She obviously trained - not just for her job, but for herself. She didn't have a six pack, but her stomach was flat and toned. There was no muscle definition to speak of, but it was obvious that she was a physically strong female.

She climbed back on the bed and straddled Becky. Cupping her right breast, she leaned forward.

"Love my titty."

Becky didn't need the command. Her mouth clamped over the tip of the breast, her tongue lapping over the smooth end of Rita's nipple. She then expanded her exploration, covering the nipple and areola with her spittle.

"Yessssss," Rita hissed. "I knew you would be a marvelous lover."

Of her own accord, Becky moved to the other taut mound and treated it in the same manner. Rita's hands languidly toyed with Becky's breasts and her hips rocked against Becky's lower body.

Rita's hands then moved up to the sides of Becky's face and pushed her head back, freeing her lips. She bent down and they again lip locked in a deep passionate kiss. Rita then moved on to Becky's neck and ears, her warm, wet tongue and lips eliciting moans as they moved over her smooth skin.

Becky's eyes were closed, and her breathing was ragged as her partner deftly continued her seduction. Then Rita grasped Becky's chin with her right hand. "Open your eyes." As the two women lustily gazed at each other, Rita spoke. "Now I'm going to make love to you."

CHAPTER 10

Rita slid her body down and grasped the hem of Becky's dress. Again, moving slowly, she pushed it up her thighs until her panties were exposed. Becky didn't hesitate, lifting her ass so that the dress was pulled up and bunched around her mid-section.

Becky was wearing white thong panties with a lacy pink trim. Rita grabbed her hips to roll her on her side and quickly saw the thong accentuated her full, sexy ass. "Beautiful," she said, before giving the exposed butt cheek a firm slap.

As Rita let go of her grip and Becky rolled onto her back with her legs invitingly open. Rita's hands lightly glided over her upper thighs, then grasped the thong where it rested on her hips. She pulled it up, the elastic stretching, the gusset turning into a thin rope. Rita worked that thin strip of fabric so that it dissected the labia, causing Becky to shiver at the sensation.

Rita then bent down and started licking at the full pussy lips that were accentuated by the stretched crotch of the thong. Again, it was a new sensation for Becky and she groaned and thrust her hips to meet the delectable explorations.

With one hand, Rita gathered the strip of cloth above Becky's pussy and pulled it even tighter. It pushed hard against her clit. Rita's other hand toyed with Becky's pussy lips, squeezing them together against the strip of cloth.

"You like?" Rita asked in a husky voice as Becky's hips bucked in pleasure. Her eyes closed in pleasure, she just nodded.

Rita reached over to the nightstand and picked up a small pair of scissors. With two snips she cut the thong on each hip. Grasping the stretched fabric, she slowly pulled it and it slipped through Becky's slit, slowly snaking its way through her slick slit and making her groan at the slightly rough journey of the fabric.

Rita held the panties to her face and sniffed. "Whoops, guess you'll be going home commando. Want to smell?" She offered the thong to Becky and she took a deep, shaking breath to inhale her familiar scent.

This seduction scene had Becky quivering like a tuning fork as she laid there, hands cuffed, and her dress bunched around her waist. Rita was obviously a clever and sensuous lover; for someone new to lesbian lovemaking, this was learning and experiencing at a high level.

Rita gazed at Becky's exposed pussy. The panty play had created plenty of moisture and Becky's labia were engorged with blood from the stimulation. Rita's index finger traced over and around Becky's mound, spreading the moisture while teasing the sensitive skin.

"Becky, you are a beautiful, sexy woman," Rita said in a quiet, firm voice. "I know I'm going to enjoy the orgasms we share, and I hope you do, too."

With that, she leaned her chest toward Becky's pussy and cupped her taut right breast. She pushed her mound against her partner's mound and began sliding her breast up and down. The hard nipple made contact with Becky's clit on each top stroke.

"OHHHHH MMMMYYYYY," Becky moaned, looking down and watching Rita's full, firm breast moving against her snatch. The sensation was incredible, the smooth flesh of a woman's breast toying with her excited pussy.

Rita repeated the foreplay using her other breast. Soon both of her tits were slick and shiny with Becky's juices. Rita moved up and offered her bosom to her partner. Without a word, Becky started to lap and lick those mounds, tasting her vaginal fluid and sucking on the turgid nipples.

"YESSSSSS ... YESSSSSS, my love. Your mouth is so soft and lovely."

Satisfied that her breasts were now slick with her partner's saliva, she again moved down between Becky's legs. Her pussy was throbbing like a beating heart. Rita's fingers pulled the labia wide and her strong tongue darted deep in the center of Becky's being.

The trigger was pulled, the switch flipped. Rita's mouth on her steaming cunt sent Becky over the edge. Her hips bucked wildly, so much so that Rita had to reach under and grab her full ass cheeks to hold on and keep her mouth positioned. Becky squealed in delight and behind her closed eyelids, it seemed like a kaleidoscope of colors were spinning and dancing.

As Becky slid down the other side of the orgasm mountain, Rita leaned back and knelt on her knees. Her lips licked the succulent moisture from her lips as she watched Becky's body twitch as her nerve endings tried to regain control.

"Well, that was quick," Rita said. "I guess I got you too ready. But I know exactly what you need now."

She got off the bed and walked to a chest of drawers. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a shiny black dildo attached to a harness. She quickly stepped in to the apparatus and pulled the straps tight. The fake phallus was large and realistic. It was ribbed with "veins" and the cock head was round and slightly smaller than a tennis ball.

Becky's eyes were wide as she took in the sight. Rita moved to the edge of the bed.

"Whatcha think, hon? I think you're still ripe and ready for a good fucking."

Becky could tell that it was larger than her two dildos, which were each about eight inches and not as thick. This appeared to be about 10 inches in length.

"Um, I ... I don't know. Looks awfully big."

"Yeah, I know. But trust me. I've used this on women smaller than you and they've loved it. You have no idea how much your pussy will stretch when it's getting a good reaming."

Rita climbed between Becky's legs. The aroma of her aroused pussy was obvious, and Rita's nostrils flared at the smell. It had been a long time since an encounter had excited her like this. She instinctively knew that Becky was just beginning to explore her sexuality and the fact she was helping her discover her secret desires had her own pussy flowing with secretions.

Not wanting too much time to lapse since Becky had come, Rita took the base of the fake cock in her hand and used it to guide the large blunt end up and down Becky's slit. Rita could see the fake cock head getting shiny as it sluiced through her aroused labia.

"UNNNNGHHHGGHH," Becky growled, feeling the large business end of the dildo grinding up and down her slit. Her eyes were wide open as she watched, fascinated at the color contrast of the black rod pushing through her pinkish cunt lips.

Rita's hips rocked rhythmically as her hand controlled the cock's plowing of Becky's furrow. Occasionally she would stop at the vaginal opening and push the thick head into the tunnel, preparing for a full thrust.

She then decided that it was time. Rita positioned the cock head at the entrance of Becky's love canal. She could feel and see the monster poised to attack and her breath caught in both anticipation and fear.

With a jerk of her hips, Rita pushed the plastic prick inside and Becky's vagina stretched and then snapped back after the head gained entrance. She sighed and thought, "God, that's big but ... I can handle it." That realization also made her even more excited at the thought of being fucked by Rita and her fake cock.

Rita noted the acquiescence and smiled. She pulled back so that only the cock head was sheathed, then she stroked in, gaining another inch of acceptance. Slowly, she stroked the dildo in and out, allowing Becky's vaginal walls to stretch and accommodate the invader. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as the pressure and the pleasure between her legs began to increase.

"Here we go baby girl," Rita cooed, seeing that all but a few inches of the cock had embedded on its last insertion. "You're ready and you're gonna get fucked."

Rita's hips thrust forward, her hands grabbing Becky's hips for increased leverage. Becky's lungs emptied in a long hissing exhale before she refilled them and started breathing like a long-distance runner. Rita started to hump against her partner's crotch, the dildo sliding easier as the elastic walls stretched, and Becky's juices started flowing freely.

Becky returned Rita's thrusts with her own. Soon, both of their lower bodies were colliding, each time eliciting a grunts of satisfaction. The room was filled with the sex sounds of their groans and squeals of pleasure along with the squishy sound of a cock slipping through a slippery vagina.

Becky had never been fucked like this. She opened her eyes and watched Rita's round, full breasts bouncing with her humping efforts, her eyes closed, and her bottom lip caught in her teeth. Her body glistened with a sheen of sweat. Watching this strong woman fucking her with a 10-inch black dildo was the hottest thing she'd experienced.

"FUCCCCKKKK MEEEE YOU SWEET BITCH," Becky said, surprised at her choice of words. "I NEEEED IT SO BAD. FUCK ME AND MAKE BE CUM ALL OVER THAT COCK."

Rita's hips were almost a blur and her strong butt cheeks were firmly clenched as she pounded her partner's pussy. The sweet friction and the speed of the in and out was soon too much for Becky.

"IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGGGHHHHHH," she screamed as her orgasm peaked. As Becky's body went rigid and arched upward, Rita slammed her hips home to bury the dildo as deeply as possible. They both hung there for nearly a minute as Becky's pussy spasmed around the plastic prick.

Finally, the moment behind them, Becky collapsed with Rita on top of her. "My gawd. That was soooooo ... never felt like that ... such feeling ... my cunny is still tingling." Becky's eyes were closed as she fought for words to describe what she had just experienced.