A Divorcee's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, Rita slipped the dildo out of Becky's clasping slit. It made a wet plopping sound as it exited, and Becky gasped at the sudden void. Rita climbed off the bed, unstrapped the harness and grabbed the key to her handcuffs. She freed her partner and then pulled her down on the bed, so she was laying on her back.

"My turn. I want your mouth on my pussy. I'm gonna sit on your face."

With that, she straddled Becky's head and lowered her crotch toward her mouth. Rita's labia are fleshy and prominent, and Becky slipped her hands up to facilitate spreading them apart. When peeled back, the fleshy flaps exposed the pink inner part of Rita's pussy. The skin was shiny with the juices of her arousal.

Becky's tongue flicked out and began exploring her partner's secret garden. Her teeth lightly chewed on her meaty lips, producing a throaty growl from Rita.

"MMMMMM, you naughty bitch," Rita purred. "That's so good. Eat it, lick it. I'm so horny and ready to cum."

Encouraged by those words, Becky continued to explore the pussy that was pressed against the lower half of her face. Her tongue licked and probed Rita's vaginal opening and then slipped higher to tease the love button. When Becky's tongue tip made contact with her clit, Rita's strong thighs squeezed Becky's head, trapping her mouth. All she could do was keep her tongue flicking and licking at the nervy bud.

Rita rode Becky's face like she was galloping on a horse, her full breasts bouncing with the effort. Becky's hands grasped at the muscled thighs to try and keep from being crushed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, that's it. Eat my pussy. EAAAATTT IT GOOOOOOD. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Gonnnnnaaaaa CUMMMMMMM."

Becky could feel her partner's hips clench and then quiver as the sensations in her pussy pushed her over the edge. Her back arched and her boobs thrust out and Rita's hands grabbed her fleshy orbs to massage and increase her pleasure peak.

Rita then fell off to the side, collapsing in a satisfied heap. Becky was slightly dazed. Rita then climbed up next to Becky, leaned over and started kissing and licking her face that was moist with her juices.

"Hmmmm, gawd, I love the taste of my pussy," Rita whispered as her tongue and lips busied themselves on Becky's face. Becky's tongue ventured out to play with Rita's. Both women moaned in pleasure from the oral activity.

Rita's hand toyed with Becky's breasts as they laid in each other's arms. Becky's eyes were closed, and she felt like she was floating in another dimension where only her body's pleasure mattered.

As her lips nuzzled Becky's neck and ear, her hand slowly slipped lower, her manicured nails teasingly gliding over the skin of her belly. Her index finger teased her navel and then continued its journey toward Becky's crotch.

"I bet that you got pretty hot eating my pussy," Rita whispered as her fingers combed through Becky's silky pubic hair. Becky couldn't deny that her nervous system was jangling with arousal and that the thought of another orgasm raised goosebumps.

Becky spread her legs to give her lover full access to her moist mound. Rita loved finger fucking another woman, using her digits to manually take command and create pleasure. Her index finger toyed with Becky's clit, rubbing and rolling it before taking it between her thumb and finger to squeeze and twirl it.

Propping her herself on her elbow to get better leverage, Rita then inserted two fingers deep in Becky's welcoming vagina. The moan of pleasure indicated the invasion was successful and welcome. Rita began to pump those two fingers in and out, twisting inside the tight tunnel that was slick with arousal. She alternated the thrusting, at times moving slowly and then increasing the pace, the sloppy slap-slap-slapping sounds adding to the sensuous scene.

Rita then moved her thumb to the top of Becky's slit and as her fingers continued to piston in and out of her vagina, the thumb started to rub Becky's nervy node of pleasure. The feeling of Rita's thumb pad squeezing down on her clit with some alternate teasing from her thumb nail was a sensation unlike any she had felt.

Her body arched, and she threw her head back to let out a primal scream of passion as her orgasm soared through her nervous system. It was a feeling that she was becoming so familiar with and one that she felt like she could not do without on a regular basis. In a small corner of her brain, the one that had a grasp on reality, she realized she had become addicted to sexual pleasure.

And that realization made her feel like she had almost transformed into a different person.

CHAPTER 11

Nearly six months had passed since the day the escaped prisoner had arrived and in one day altered Becky's sex drive and her life. She had spent several nights with Amy and with Rita as they had explored the wonders of lesbian sex. For Becky, it was a highly enjoyable outlet, but she also realized she was not totally committed to the lesbian lifestyle. She still thought and fantasized about getting fucked by a hard, male cock.

One of her oldest friends was Sally, whose husband, like Becky's ex, had been successful in real estate. She was a few years older than Becky and while they were busy raising their kids, they hadn't socialized much. Becky decided to call Sally, a licensed counselor, to meet for lunch.

During their conversation, Sally got the impression that Becky was expanding her horizons after her divorce. Becky didn't go into detail, but Sally suggested that perhaps some formal counseling sessions might be in order.

"Look, I don't think you have any serious issues," Sally said as they wrapped up the conversation. "I realize we're friends but if we can treat this as a client-patient relationship, I hope you'll feel that you can just open up and talk about your feelings. Sometimes the best therapy is just hearing yourself express your thoughts out loud."

Becky started seeing Sally on a weekly basis. Through Sally's savvy questioning and Becky's desire to have someone to talk with - she considered Sally more a friend than a professional counselor - Becky talked about her experiences with Amy and Rita. She left out the part of the escaped convict. But as she discussed her explorations of her lesbian side, she also made it clear that she missed being with a man. She didn't really like the idea of getting back in the "dating world" and the more she thought about her situation, the more uncertain she was how to proceed with her social life.

Because of their friendship, Sally wasn't reticent to come up with a plan that could help Becky while also having some extra benefits. After the most-recent session, Sally mentioned that they hadn't seen each other outside of their professional relationship. They decided to meet the next morning for coffee.

Sally mentioned that she thought Becky, either because of the counseling or just her own fortitude, was looking like a beautiful, confident woman. She had just celebrated her 40th birthday - an occasion which she basically ignored as just another day on the calendar - and Sally told her that she believed Becky was primed to "blossom."

To that end, Sally had a plan to help her friend and client.

"If you don't have any plans Saturday night, why don't you come over to the house for drinks," Sally said, trying to keep it innocent and low key. "We're good friends with this couple, Steve and Jennifer. They're both about our age and lots of fun, great conversationalists. Brian and I always enjoy getting together with them. Why don't you join us?"

"I, well, it sounds nice but ... won't I kinda be like a fifth wheel?"

"Nonsense. What, do you think it's something where you have to be paired up?"

Becky didn't notice the twinkle in her friend's eyes and Sally felt a familiar sexual tingle when her friend agreed to attend.

When Saturday afternoon arrived, Becky couldn't decide why she felt nervous. It was almost like she was going on a date. After debating what to wear, she selected a simple red dress with a black belt.

And when she arrived, she immediately felt overdressed. Sally was wearing jeans and print blouse.

"Shit, I should have called and asked what the dress was," Becky said with a frown.

"Don't be silly. You look great."

Sally's husband Brian soon walked up and gave Becky a quick hug and peck on the cheek. "It's been too long," he said. "You look fantastic. We're really glad you could make it."

Becky followed them into the den where she met Steve and Jennifer. Like Brian, Steve was wearing a polo and jeans. Jennifer was wearing a short black skirt and a dark gray blouse. Her long, sleek legs were crossed as she sat on the couch.

Just then, Becky was a bit surprised to see another couple walk in from the kitchen.

"Ah, this is Brian's brother Eric and his girlfriend," Sally explained. "Eric just got out of the Marines after 15 years and has started a private security company. They just got into town last night for a surprise weekend visit."

Eric was a few years younger than Brian. He was wearing a tight crew-neck t-shirt that emphasized his rock-hard physique and his muscular arms. He had steel-blue eyes and a military buzz cut.

"Nice to meet you Becky," he said. "This is Lilly."

She appeared to be in her late 20s. Becky immediately thought that she looked like a young Diane Lane, the actress. She was wearing jean shorts and a blouse that was tied at the bottom to reveal a tight and toned midriff. Becky made a mental note that if Eric was in such great shape, he'd likely not be dating a girl who wasn't also a fitness buff.

As these types of gatherings often do, it moved into the kitchen where the men stood around drinking and talking while the women drank and talked while sitting at the table. The conversation flowed and so did the wine and beer. There were snacks and sandwiches to munch on and the words and laughter made for enjoyment for all seven participants.

Around 10 p.m. Becky was feeling a pleasant buzz from two - or was it three? - glasses of wine. Brian and Sally were excellent hosts and made sure everyone was well-served. Becky as sitting at the table with Eric and Lilly, who explained that she was a personal trainer. Eric's stories of his time with the Marines were fascinating and Becky enjoyed his sense of humor.

"Well, I wonder where the others have gotten off to," he said as he finished one of his tales. "Let's go see if we can find out."

He extended his hands to each woman and they walked toward the living room.

CHAPTER 12

Becky thought she could hear some muffled - voices? moans? - but when Eric led them into the room, she let out a soft gasp.

On the couch, Brian and Jennifer were making out, their lips locked in a deep soul kiss with their arms wrapped around each other. On the recliner, Sally was sitting on Steve's lap. Her blouse was unbuttoned, and his hands were fondling her breasts through her lacy bra.

"Sally ... what the hell? What are you guys ...?"

"Becky, sweetheart, what we are ... we're swingers. Steve and Jen are two of our best - BEST - friends. And we've got other couples we hang out with. It's my opinion that you are more than ready to try this lifestyle."

Eric slipped his strong arm around Becky's waist and pulled her close. "We do it, too," he whispered in her ear. "Last night, the four of us - Sally, Brian, Lilly and me - we had quite a wild time."

Becky's brain started whirring with the idea of the two brothers swapping the two women in their lives. And thought of the petite Sally together with Eric's ripped body painted quite the erotic picture.

Lilly was on Becky's opposite side and she reached for the zipper of her dress and started sliding it down her back. As the skin was exposed, Lilly covered it with light kisses.

"I've been thinking of this sexy body all night long," she cooed.

"Hey, you too, slow down," Sally said, untangling herself from Steve and getting up. "We need to move this into the den."

The two couples led the way with Becky, Eric and Lilly following. The den was down the hall from the living room. The furniture had been pushed back to the walls and the floor was covered with a couple of small mattresses and dozens of large pillows. Becky also noticed that there were three padded benches arranged around the floor.

Sally and Jennifer each stripped down to their bras and panties and led their two mates toward the center of the room where they laid down. Becky remained standing with Eric and Lilly by her side.

"Mmmmmm, time to finish," Lilly purred as she unzipped Becky's dress all the way to just above her ass. Eric unbuckled the waist belt and tossed it aside. Lilly's hands pushed it off her shoulders and then helped ease it over her hips, so it pooled at Becky's feet.

She was wearing a matching bra and panty set, lavender trimmed in black, with black thigh highs. In a word, hot. In another word, sexy.

Brian and Steve's hard cocks were out and were being stroked by Jennifer and Sally. Seeing Becky standing there in her lingerie caused their dicks to jerk and their eyes to narrow in appreciation.

"Damn, Becky," Brian said. "You're smokin' hot."

Lilly moved around to face Becky while Eric moved behind Becky, his strong hands moving over her hips and sides.

"Your turn. Undress me, please."

Becky briefly closed her eyes as she felt her insides churning, her heart pounding. She then reached for the knot holding the blouse together and undid it; Lilly was braless. Becky's hands moved inside the collar and pushed the garment over her shoulders. It slipped down her arms to the floor. Her breasts were full and natural and firm. They sat high on her chest and their upturned tips were topped by gum drop nipples. Becky felt a shiver of desire race through her nervous system.

Lilly unsnapped her shorts and shoved them down, stepping out of them. She was wearing boy shorts panties, their thin straight strip accentuating her tight abdomen and ass cheeks.

Eric had slipped off his shirts and jeans, his erect cock was tenting his boxers. He moved behind Becky and his strong hands grasped her hips and then moved around to her stomach and up to cup her bra-encased breasts.

Again, he was whispering in her ear. "Since you're single tonight, is it OK if Lilly and I help make sure you don't get lonely?" She couldn't see, but she could almost hear the smile in his voice as his hands expertly fondled her mounds.

Lilly watched Eric's hands on Becky's breasts and smiled. She grabbed Becky's hands and pulled them to her tits. "I saw how you looked at 'em," she said. "They're all yours." And then she leaned forward to kiss Becky's cheek before moving her sensual lips to Becky's mouth.

With her hands fondling Lilly's wonderful breasts and the kissing starting to increase in intensity, Becky moaned with pleasure. Lilly's right hand moved down to Becky's panty covered mound and started to rub lightly. The gusset of the garment was moist. Lilly pulled away and looked Becky in the eyes.

"Mmmmmm, sweetie, we are gonna have so much fun."

The other two couples were fully engaged as well. Clothes had been discarded and each couple was 69ing. Jennifer and Sally now had the best and only view of the threesome and they occasionally paused their cock sucking to assess the progress. Seeing Becky being handled by Eric and Lilly caused the two women to grind their crotches hard against their male's mouths and groan with pleasure.

Eric unsnapped Becky's bra and Lilly pulled it down and off. They both started to fondle Becky's naked breasts, flicking nipples and molding the fleshy peaks. Becky could feel Eric's hard cock pushing against her ass and she pushed back.

Lilly knelt and her thumbs hooked the sides of Becky's panties, pulled them down over her hips and to her feet where she stepped out of them. Lilly then took Becky's hands and pulled her down to the cushions.

Eric stood above the two women. He pushed his boxers down over his tree-trunk thighs and his erect cock bounced after the elastic waist band was pulled free. It was a solid and thick nine-incher and curved upward like a scimitar. It was a cock that matched its owner's physique.

It was also uncircumcised. Becky had never encountered one and Lilly seemed to read her mind as they knelt next to each other and appraised Eric's manhood.

"You ever had an uncut prick," Lilly whispered, leaning close to Becky's ear. "Playing with the foreskin can be a lotta fun."

To demonstrate, she fisted Eric's cock and slid her hand down, revealing his purple cock head. A pearl of precum indicated his arousal.

There were loud groans and squeals of satisfaction from nearby as the two couples completed their orgasmic journeys. Two cocks emptied their seed in two willing mouths and two pussies pulsed as Jennifer and Sally ground out their passions on their partners' faces.

Both women rolled off and the two men turned their heads to see what else was happening. Soon all four gathered around to watch the threesome and to let that erotic scene restoke their passions.

With her hand around the base of Eric's cock, Lilly pointed it toward Becky and her free hand went behind her neck, pushing her toward the erection.

Becky needed little encouragement. Her desire was rising steadily, and her breasts rose and fell with her fast breathing. She extended her tongue and lapped around the tip of Eric's cock, gathering the dollop of salty precum. His rod jerked and she heard him groan.

While Becky started her oral explorations, Lilly slipped her panties down and off. She moved behind Becky, reaching her hands around to cup her breasts as her mouth kissed, licked and nuzzled Becky's shoulder, neck and ears. Her soft lips elicited moans from Becky and those vibrations around Eric's cock head provided pleasurable sensations.

The other two couples, returning to their "regular" unions, cuddled together, propped against cushions. Breasts and cocks were being fondled in languid manners as they watched the sex show. Becky was enthusiastically sucking Eric's cock, her head bobbing back and forth, her mouth and tongue making slurping sounds.

"Oh, guys, this is gonna be such a fun night," Sally said as she sat between her three friends. "Becky looks like she's gonna be a great addition to our group."

"You bitch," Jennifer laughed. "All you care about is getting your hands on that body and your tongue in that pussy."

"That's true," she responded with a sly grin. "I've been lusting after her for years and wasn't sure how she felt about swinging ... by the way, have I told you how much I love being a counselor when things work out this way?"

Lilly had one hand fondling Becky's breasts while the other explored her soaked snatch. Becky briefly pulled her mouth off of Eric's cock.

"MMMMMM, gawd, I'm soooooooooo fuckin' turned on," she gasped.

Just before she could return her mouth to Eric's prick, his hands grabbed her head. "I wanna fuck you until you can't walk," he growled. He laid on his back, his prick pointing due North. "Climb on," he commanded.

Becky wasted little time straddling his hips. With one hand at the base of his cock, she rubbed the tip over her wet pussy lips, slicking his head with her juices and his leaking precum.

"Sally," Eric said in a low, passion-filled voice, "come over here and sit on my face."

Becky felt her never endings jangle as her petite friend disengaged from her husband. She straddled Eric's head and his hands grabbed her thighs, pulling her hot cunt to his waiting mouth. She groaned as his tongue began to lick around her pussy lips.

Lilly swapped places and fell into an embrace with Brian, whose cock was returning to hardness.

Becky could wait no longer. She made sure Eric's cock tip was lodged at her vaginal opening and then slowly lowered her hips to allow his rod to fill her completely.