A Divorcee's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of the young girl tied to the chair was enough to send him over the edge. He deep-stroked his rod, slamming his crotch against Becky's ass. His cock began to spurt, and she could feel stream after stream of his hot jizz exploding deep in her cunt.

"God damn, fuck ... fuck. That was soooooo good. Your pussy is wonderful. Sorry I busted my nut so quick but trust me, there's plenty more."

He pulled out and stood up, his semi-erect cock glistening. Becky had been revved up but never got close to coming. She rolled off the couch arm was half laying, half sitting on the couch. She could feel is sperm leaking out of her snatch.

"OK, now that I've gotten the edge off ... let's head up to the master bedroom."

He walked over to where Amy was sitting; her head was bowed, her eyes still closed. She had heard everything that had happened, and it might have been better if she had watched. Listening to the quick tryst had actually sparked and fired her imagination. She could tell her nipples were hardening and the tingles in her pussy had increased. Amy was far from a virgin but had never engaged in anything that could remotely be considered kinky.

Jake cut the rope binding her ankles and untied her wrists. She stood up and he retied them behind her back. He then helped Becky to her feet. "C'mon you two. Upstairs."

CHAPTER 4

Amy, then Becky, then Jake climbed the steps. Amy paused when she reached the hallway. "Uh, end of the hall on the right," Becky said quietly.

They reached the master bedroom with its four-poster king-size bed that Becky had not made, the vibrator and dildo in plain sight.

As she had walked up the stairs, more cum had leaked and there were several strings of jizz running down her thighs. Embarrassed, she asked if she could clean herself.

"Sure thing." He nodded followed her toward the bathroom. Just as she walked in he stopped her by grabbing her hands and untied them. Standing so he could keep an eye on both women, he waited for Becky to run some warm water in the basin and use a wash cloth to clean her legs and sop up as much of the leaking sperm as she could.

When she finished, he took her wrist and walked her to the foot of the bed, turning her so she was facing it. Grabbing the nylon rope, he cut a 4-foot length strand. He tied Becky's left wrist and then tied the other end to the bed poster. He did the same thing with her other arm.

"There. I don't have to worry about you and you'll have a front-row seat."

He walked over to Amy. Her head was still tilted down and she was using the bill of her cap to block out as much of the world as she could.

"You've been a good girl so far," he said, cupping her chin and lifting her face. He pulled the ball cap off, careful to allow her pony tail to pass through the opening at the back. Even this innocent move caused her to gasp and then catch her breath.

"Please ... please ... I don't wanna."

"Leave her alone, have me again," Becky asked.

He ignored them both. He untied Amy's hands, grasped her upper arm and walked her near the side of the bed. He put the knife on the night stand. Then he turned her to face him.

"OK, like I said, I don't want to hurt anybody. We're all just here to," he leaned close to her ear and whispered, "fuck.

"I untied you so you would be more comfortable. Do not try to fight me or fuck around with me. I learned a lot of shit in prison and I can hurt you with my hands. But I don't want to. Look at me."

She raised her eyes to meet his stare. "Understand?" She nodded her head.

Becky felt ashamed as her mind began to imagine being a voyeur for the first time. She felt bad for Amy, but she was pretty sure she wasn't a virgin. Jake's cock had felt good inside her pussy, the first cock she'd had in ... what? ... a year? The idea of watching him with Amy was making Becky's insides flutter.

Jake placed both his hands on each side of Amy's face, his thumbs stroking over the smooth, soft skin of her cheeks. He held her firmly as leaned forward and kissed her. She tried to pull back but couldn't. His tongue licked over her lips, but she kept them closed.

"Kiss me."

His lips found hers again and his tongue pushed forcefully against her. She gave in and opened her lips, but she kept her teeth clenched.

He grabbed her pony tail and yanked her head back, his mouth moving to her neck, licking and kissing there the sensitive flesh. His mouth and tongue were everywhere as he passionately used his mouth to arouse her. She brought her hands up to push at his chest, but they had no effect.

"French me."

His mouth was back at her lips and he pulled her forcefully to him, crushing her by wrapping his arms around her. She gasped, and his tongue gained entrance and started to duel with her tongue. His cock was already hard, and it twitched as he tasted the freshness of her oral cavern. Amy moaned as she found his kissing skills to be at a high level. She was trying not to enjoy it but was finding it difficult.

Satisfied that his foreplay was succeeding, he broke the kiss and pushed Amy to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "Take your shoes and socks off." She did as directed then he grabbed the front of her sleeveless blouse and pulled her back to her feet. He slowly began unbuttoning it.

Amy looked down, seeing his fingers work on undoing her buttons. "Noooo," she whispered. "Please."

Once the last button was freed, he pushed the blouse down and off her shoulders. He reached behind and unsnapped her bra and whisked it down and off. Amy had small but firm breasts, probably about a B cup. Her nipples were a delightful pink and she had virtually no areola.

Wasting no time and beginning to desire more exploration of this delightful young woman, he unsnapped and unzipped her shorts. Reaching inside the waist band, he hooked her panties and shorts with his fingers and pulled both down, so they pooled around her ankles.

Putting his hands under her arms, Jake lifted her and gently tossed her so she landed on the bed, her breasts jiggling slightly. He laid down next to her. They were laying across the bed so that Amy's body was on the side where Becky had an unobstructed view.

Amy could feel his hard cock against her side. She tried to conceal her most private parts with a hand cupping her crotch and the other arm across her breasts.

"None of that," Jake said. He grabbed her hands and yanked them above her head, firmly secured in the strong vice-like grip of his right hand.

With the index finger of his left hand, he started to lightly tease her upper body. His finger skimmed across her skin, barely making contact. He drew circles on her mounds, intentionally teasing and avoiding the sensitive nipples. Amy's fists clenched and relaxed as his deft foreplay caused her to moan and mewl.

Becky watched the live porno playing out on her bed, admiring how Jake was turning on his partner. Her nipples were hard, and she wished she could play with them. Her pussy was also tingling.

Jake's hand then closed on Amy's left breast, fully cupping and covering the modest mound. Her hard nipple pushed against the palm of his hand as he pushed down and rubbed her breast, flattening it against her chest. At the same time, he brought his left leg over and between her legs, which were tightly clenched. He started to rub his knee over her pubic mound.

"EERRAAAHHHHHGGGGG," she groaned/growled as her body's erogenous zones started to take control of her mind and body.

Jake's hand slipped over to her other breast, taking the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, twirling the bud of flesh. He rolled his body closer to hers and his mouth closed over the nipple of her left breast, his tongue whipping and teasing it.

Sensing that her resistance was waning, Jake let go of her wrists and then rolled over to straddle her hips. She could see his erection, rock hard and pointing from his groin at a right angle. His hands found her breasts, fondling them and teasing the nipples. Amy felt that all her nerve endings were connected between the tips of her breasts and her vagina.

Jake bent over, his cock brushing up against her lower stomach. He lowered his head and his mouth moved back and forth between her breasts, sucking and licking her throbbing nipples. Amy surprised herself as she brought her hands down to pull his head closer against her bosom.

Becky was biting her lower lip and her bound hands jerked in a futile effort to get loose to stimulate her body. Watching Jake having his way with Amy was turning her on and being unable to take it any further than watching was frustrating.

Jake's mouth and tongue were coating Amy's nipples and breasts with his saliva. He then moved up her body, straddling her chest. He grabbed his rod in his right hand and started rubbing his cock head over her spit-slickened nipples, his pre-cum leaking out to add to the lubricant.

"My gawwwd. What are you doing? MMMMMAAAAHHH." The sensation of his swollen cock head sliding over her nipples was something she had never experienced. Her neck strained as she craned her head to watch him teasing her breasts with his dick. Again, her hands seemed to move of their own accord, cupping her breasts together. There wasn't quite enough for him to titty fuck her, but it was pleasurable having her soft breast flesh pushed against his rod. His hips rocked back and forth, pushing his cock back and forth as she flicked her own nipples with her thumbs.

Jake then leaned forward, putting his hands beyond Amy's head and positioning his cock at her lips. "Suck it. Show me what you got."

Her pink tongue tip emerged and made contact. She could feel his erection twitch and he pushed against her mouth, popping his bulb inside her lips. Her hot, wet tongue twirled around his rod.

She didn't get to show him much. Jake thought he could handle having his cock sucked before fucking her, but the sensation of the young woman's mouth was too much.

"AAAAHHHHGGG, SHHHHITTTT. THAT'S GOOOOOOD." His cock started to spurt his jizz, surprising Amy as his goo quickly filled her mouth before she started gulping it down. He sat back on his haunches, pulling his cock free and the final few spurts landed on her cheek, neck and her left breast.

Breathing heavily, Jake was frustrated he had not fucked the young woman. After two quick orgasms, he needed some recovery time. He got off the bed, grabbed Amy's ankles and dragged her so her ass was near the edge of the bed. He then forced her legs up and apart, placing her feet at the edge of the bed. He dropped to his knees.

Amy's pussy was shiny with secretions. Her auburn bush was a trimmed patch. Anticipating what he was about to do, her hips were rocking. His strong hands moved down the insides of her thighs until they reached her crotch. His thumbs parted her outer lips.

"Amy, you have a beautiful pussy. It's perfect ... and it begs to be licked."

With that, his head leaned down and his mouth attached itself like a suction cup, his tongue licking up and down the inside of her exposed lips.

"IIIIIEEEYYYYAAAA, GAWWWWD ... so good ... SO GOOD," Amy yelled as her hips bucked off the bed to force her sex against his face.

Becky was going crazy with need. She was wondering if she could have an orgasm without any stimulation. The sex show she was watching was hotter than anything she had seen or could imagine.

As Jake's tongue swirled around Amy's vagina, his thumb and finger worked to the top of her slit where they found her clit hood. Her pleasure button emerged, and his finger gently teased it. She gurgled and cooed her satisfaction, her head whipping back and forth.

He replaced his tongue with one and then two fingers and started sawing them in and out of her tight love tunnel. The thumb of that hand was used to further rub and tease her throbbing clit, moving it over it in hard, demanding strokes and softer, lighter rubs. Her body went rigid as she lifted herself to be supported just by her feet and shoulders.

"CUMMMMMING ... I'M CUMMMING ... GAWWWDD. RIGHT THERE ... RIGHT THERE. DON'T STOP."

Satisfied that he had pleased her, he pulled his fingers from her cunt. They were covered with her juices. He stood up and put those fingers on her lips, then slipped them into her mouth where she enthusiastically licked them clean.

Jake's cock had regained its hardness and it jerked in readiness as he witnessed Amy licking her pussy juices from his fingers. Amy's legs were still splayed and her body was still shaking, and her pussy had not recovered from the orgasm. Jake fisted the base of his rod and pushed the purple knob against her slick lips.

"UMMMMM, OHHHHHH ... I'm still ... not ready ... not yet."

Disregarding her words and satisfied that his cock was poised at her vagina's entrance, Jake thrusted home in one stroke, his crotch slapping into Amy's. She felt her breath swoosh out of her lungs and her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

He slipped his arms under her knees to pull her closer to the edge of the bed and also tilt her lower body further back. He was basically in position to pile drive her pussy and he began to fuck her with deep, fast strokes, his buttocks flexing with each completed journey.

Amy had never had her pussy eaten so well followed up by such powerful fucking. Her cunt lips were gripping and flexing around his cock, her young kegel muscles were strong even if inexperienced. Jake grimaced in satisfaction as his dick was rhythmically gripped by her slick walls as it sawed in and out.

The sluicing sounds of an erect penis copulating with an excited vagina along with the throaty sighs and groans filled the room. Becky could see Jake's cock plowing into Amy's splayed pussy. She flashed back to Jake fucking her from behind to start this "orgy" and as her body was tingling from her nose to her toes, she yearned to have his staff fill her again.

Jake could feel his balls tightening and knew he was approaching another download. Amy's body was quivering, and she was breathing like a long-distance runner. He looked down to the erotic view of his cock plowing her slit.

"Play with your clit. Reach down and play with your clit."

Amy's right hand slipped down her body and across her undulating belly until it reached her slick pearl of pleasure.

"UMMMMMAAAAHHHOOOOO," she gasped at her self-pleasuring combined with Jake's pistoning cock.

Her clit play had Amy close to her peak and her pussy was clenching tightly as Jake was increasing the speed of his thrusts.

"YEAAAAHHHHH," he hissed. "FUUUUCCKKKK."

Jake arched his back with a deep, hard stroke, pulling her lower body tightly against his crotch. His cock began to spasm and his scrotum contracted, his balls sending his jizz deep into Amy's vagina.

As she felt his cock throbbing and delivering his load of cum, his orgasm pushed her over the edge.

"IIIIIEEEEAAAAYYYYYAAAAA WOWWWWW ... FUCCCCKKKK MEEEEE ... YESSSSSS," she squealed.

Their lower bodies were locked and arched against each other as Jake's cock continued to empty his seed. Amy flung her arms wide, surrendering herself as her body quivered like a plucked guitar string.

Jake pulled his cock free and Amy moaned as her pussy suddenly felt voided. He rubbed his still throbbing dick on her mound, pushing between her swollen labia, brushing her sensitive clit bump. A final few spurts dribbled out to decorate the top of her slit and her pubic hair.

Becky could hold her silence and her desire no longer. "Jeeeeezzzz, please, will you untie me? I need to cum. You guys got me soooooo hot."

Jake pulled away from Amy, stood up and untied Becky's right hand. She immediately pushed her hand against her pussy and started stroking her slit. Jake moved behind her and cupped her breasts. "You liked watching us," he whispered. "Amy's a hot little bitch and you're a hot little bitch." His fingers plucked at her nipples.

Amy rolled over on her side and watched as Becky spread her legs for better access and thrust her index finger inside her slick vagina while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Jake's hands and his dirty talk provided the ingredients needed to complete her orgasm.

"MMMMMMAAAAHHHHH SHHHHITTTTT. I'M SOOOOO ... GAWD ... CUMMMMMMMING."

Jake's semi-erect cock was against her ass as she ground on her hand to reach her tipping point. He then reached over and untied her other hand. He glanced at the clock on the night table. It was not yet noon.

He moved back to Amy, took her hand and she followed him as he walked and grabbed Becky's hand. "C'mon, ladies, let's have a shower."

CHAPTER 5

Jake directed Becky to get the shower started and temperature adjusted. "Turn 'em both on," he said, indicating the other shower head.

"After you, ladies." Becky and Amy looked at each other. Becky shrugged off her ruined bra and stepped in, turning to Amy as if to indicate it was OK. Amy undid her pony tail and entered the walk-in shower. Jake followed and went to the opposite shower head.

Jake stood with the hot shower on his back, luxuriating in the feeling of a "civilized" shower. Becky and Amy were on opposite sides of the other stream. Becky finally ducked her head under the water and grabbed the shampoo, then handed it to Amy after squirting some in her hands. Amy then ducked her head under the spray and both women began soaping their hair. They each took turns rinsing. Both used their hands to slick back their hair. There was a small strand of Amy's hair still plastered to her forehead and Becky reached over to smooth it back. Both women locked eyes and there was an electrical charge that seemed to pass between them.

Jake was soaping himself, watching the two women. His soap slick hands moved down to wash his crotch, balls and cock.

Becky squirted some liquid bath soap in Amy's cupped hand and then did the same for herself. She started to soap up her body, rubbing over her breasts and soaping her crotch which had experienced two orgasms and a load of cum since her morning shower. She couldn't help but watch as Amy, instead of turning her back, stood facing Becky as her hands moved over her lithe and compact body.

"Here, let me get your back," Becky said in a hoarse whisper that could barely be heard over the rushing water. "Then you can do mine."

Amy turned her back and Becky's hands soaped up the young woman's skin, her hands moving and stopping just above her tight ass cheeks. She then stopped and turned, with Amy turning to soap down Becky's back. Amy was feeling a sexual draw to the older woman, but she had never considered being with another female. She felt a shiver go down her spine as her hands moved over Becky's back.

They each turned to rinse, and their hips brushed together, further heightening the sexual tension. Jake was stroking his soapy cock, something both women could see as the turned to get the spray on their backs. He considered asking them to kiss each other but decided to wait and let the anticipation build. He turned to rinse off, then shut his shower off, stepping out and grabbing a towel off the rack.

Becky turned the lever to shut off the water and both women exited and grabbed towels to start drying off. Other than the drip-drip-drip from the shower heads, there was silence. Jake finished toweling off and waited for the women. Drying their hair was taking some time. "That's enough; you both look hot with your hair kinda wet. I'm starved; let's get something to eat."

Becky and Amy each wanted some modesty, so they wrapped towels around their bodies that covered their breasts but barely covered their asses. Jake motioned for them to walk ahead and they made their way to the kitchen.

"Ladies, you've both been working hard so let me take care of you," he said with a smart aleck tone. "Have a seat."

They sat down across the kitchen table and Jake looked in the fridge. He found some sliced turkey, then grabbed a loaf of bread and made three sandwiches. He sat down, and they ate in silence, making quick work of the modest lunch.