A Divorcee's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's pussy was clasping on Eric's cock as she rode it hard and fast. Then, she leaned back, placing her hands on his legs for a different angle as she twerked her hips. By leaning back, she exposed her glistening pussy. Becky saw that and leaned forward, laying across Eric's torso as he continued to pleasure her pussy with his mouth and gently ream her ass with his finger.

Becky leaned forward for an up-close-and-personal view of Jennifer's pussy sliding up and down Eric's cock. Jennifer's clit was rock hard and distended from its hood. That was what had drawn Becky forward. She moved her mouth closer, hearing the squish-squish of cock and pussy. Her tongue flicked out and she began to lick at Jennifer's nervy bud.

"AAAAHHHHGGGGAAAAWDDDD what are you doing? GGHGNNGHHHAAAAH. That's so good. YESSSSSSS LICK MY CLITTY."

Jennifer's body was quivering like she was experiencing an ice bath. She continued leaning back, driving her crotch against the hard dick and the soft mouth that was pleasuring her. He breasts were pointed up, the nipples erect and the puffy ends of her mounds.

Eric felt the vice grip of Jennifer's pussy walls on his cock while his tongue twirled around Becky's cunt and his finger probed and teased her ass. The stimulation of her two holes plus having her mouth so close to Jennifer and Eric's connection was enough to fire off her orgasm. She crushed her mound against Eric's mouth and pushed herself up on both hands, moaning and groaning as she came.

Eric's balls tightened and he felt his cum ready to explode inside of Jennifer. When Becky rolled off, he gave words to his feelings. "Your cunt is so FUCCCCKINNNG TIGHTTT ON MY COCK. Ride that prick... YESSSSS GONNA SHOOOOT. HERE IT CUMMMMMSS."

Eric's strong legs bucked off the bench and nearly unseated Jennifer, but she was impaled on his cock as it spewed streams of jizz deep inside her and that sensation fired off her orgasm. "YOUUUU BIG FUCKING STUDDDDD. OOOOHHHHHH THATTTT'S SOOOO GOOD. CREAM MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM."

When she pulled off Eric's cock, strings of jizz dribbled over his crotch and his cock flopped back against his stomach. Jennifer was still on a high and still stimulated. She moved forward and her extended labia moved against Eric's prick, sliding back and forth with a combination of his jizz and her womanly secretions. He moaned as his cock was almost painfully stimulated by the silky caress of Jennifer's pussy.

Finally, Jennifer dismounted and lay down beside Becky. Eric sat up.

"Ho-leee fuck," he said.

CHAPTER 14

It was after 2 a.m. and despite the allurement of continued love making the group decided they were tired, and their sexual energy nearly spent.

Sally and Brian wouldn't let Becky drive home and insisted she spend the night. There were three guest rooms, all adjoining a large guest bathroom. Sally gave Becky one of her sleep shirts and helped her get set up in the smallest guest room.

Becky was pleasantly exhausted. Her mind replayed parts of what had happened, and she had to admit that "swinging" had been more than enjoyable. She then fell into a deep sleep.

She awoke and glanced at the bedside clock and saw it was after 10. Her body felt sticky, especially between her legs. She knocked on the door to the bathroom and then entered to take a shower. It was a walk-in with a sliding door but not as large as the master bath at her house.

Becky had just stepped under the water when she heard the bathroom door open. Brian walked in, slid open the door and stepped in. He was naked and his cock at full attention.

"Mind if I join you?" he superfluously asked. He saw the look on Becky's face. "Sally knows I'm in here; she suggested it. Everybody else is up and gone."

He moved closer, filled his hands with liquid soap and began to suds her back.

Brian leaned close and Becky could feel the tip of his cock against his thigh. "I've been lusting after you for years," he whispered. "When I confided to Sally, it was one of the things that got us started as swingers. We knew there was a lot of fun out there, a lot of great people and it's just sex, it's just enjoyment."

His hands began to move around her sides, and he pulled her even closer, his rod trapped against her back. "I was glad when you got divorced. I knew your husband was playing around on you and that's not right. He's a stupid fuckin' idiot."

At those words, Brian's hands captured Becky's twin mounds, soaping them up and further hardening her nipples. She groaned and reached behind her to grab Brian's cock. She started to stroke it and she could feel it quivering in her hand.

Brian turned Becky around and pushed her against the wall away from the spray and kissed her deeply, a kiss she gladly returned. He reached down and grabbed her legs behind the knees, lifted her up and then pushed his erection against her mound. Becky reached down to help him position his swollen prick against her slit and then he thrust home in one move. Becky threw her arms around his neck and she began to hump against him as his hips moved back and forth to saw his rod in and out of her clinging pussy.

Becky was a bit surprised that her pussy was so read to fuck with so little foreplay. Maybe fucking the husband of a good friend added to her excitement.

Brian also was feeling this encounter deep in his crotch. Becky's breasts were crushed against his chest, her hard nipples evident. Because of their position, his strokes were short and steady, but he could feel his scrotum beginning to tighten. Becky's cunt walls were gripping his cock on each thrust and the sensation was eliciting a groan with every stroke.

"Becky ... gawd damn ... this is so fucking great... I want to cum deep inside you."

She moved her mouth over his, their tongues passionately entwined as they each moved closer to a mutual climax. Becky's thighs clamped around Brian's hips, trying to draw him deeper inside. He pulled his cock to the very edge of Becky's vaginal lips, then thrust home so that their crotches slammed together. Brian's cock started to spurt his seed and Becky could feel it deep inside her. She shuddered as her orgasm crested.

Their legs were shaky, but they moved back under the shower and cleaned themselves. Gobs of Brian's cum leaked out of Becky's pussy as she washed and massaged her mound.

Brian turned off the shower and they stepped out, with Brian handing Becky a towel. As they were drying off, Sally came in carrying a cup of coffee. She was wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Well, I hope you two had fun," she said with a mischievous grin. She handed the coffee to Becky, who took a sip. After fucking her friend's husband in her house, Becky felt a surge of guilt. Sally quickly picked up on her friend's vibe. She stepped close and gave her a hug.

"Girl, you have nothing to worry about," Sally said, stepping back from the hug. "You have no idea how many times I've watched Brian fuck someone else. And he's seen me fuck plenty of guys. That's what we do - or what we've been doing. It's the happiest we've ever been as a couple."

Becky finished drying off and wrapped the towel around her body before walking back to the guest room. Her clothes from the previous night were draped across a chair. Sally followed her.

"Becky, I hope you had fun last night; it certainly appeared that you did," Sally said with a small laugh. "We've played with Steve and Jennifer several times, but Eric and Lilly brought a lot of energy; first time we had swung with them was this weekend.

"We realize this lifestyle is frowned upon by a lot of people. But for us, it's all about fun and having pleasure. Marriages, relationships can go stale. We've found a group of folks who are mature, responsible, sexy. No drugs, other than booze. No pain, no bondage. We just like to get together ... and fuck."

Becky was getting dressed while Sally was talking. "Anyway, since your divorce and after talking to you, I got the feeling you were ready to do something to jump start your sex life. You're more than welcome to become a regular with our group."

The two friends hugged. "Time for me to get home. But ... I'll be back. Let me know when the next orgy will be," she said with a grin.

Driving back to her house, she decided she would agree to become part of the group. She thought she'd ask Amy and Rita to see if they might be interested. Her libido buzzed at the thought of her two female friends involved with her in a group orgy.

Becky realized that she was feeling better about her life than she had in years - maybe ever. She remembered how this recent journey had started by being "captured" by an escaped convict. And now, she felt her life - and especially her love life - was on the right track.