A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 10

Story Info
Val puts on a show for their subs.
893 words
4.2
1.2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was sitting downstairs in the club, surrounded by the rest of Val's subs. Everyone had gotten a text from them in the middle of the afternoon. All it said was:

Val: Downstairs. 6:30. Dress nice.

"God, I hope they're performing," Katie whispered. "They never go onstage anymore."

"Why not?" Beth asked.

"Well, they're busy. They have lawyer shit to do."

"Hm."

"Yeah... They're more tired than they pretend to be. But most nights, they sit at their table in the corner and have a couple drinks while they watch the show. So it's not like they never spend time here."

"Hi, Miss Beth!" Roman toddled over in a pair of dangerously high stilettos.

"Hey, hon."

"Can I sit with you? Daddy said I can if you said yes."

"Sure." He grinned and plopped down in the chair next to her. "I haven't been down here since... Well, since I met Val."

"And you haven't been the same since," Katie said teasingly. Beth laughed, pushing aside the memory of that night, her memories of her old Dom. "Don't worry. Val only puts you onstage if you agree to it."

"I hope he picks me," Roman sighed dreamily. The lights dimmed and everyone went quiet. The air vibrated as a quiet, bass-heavy song started to play. The stage lights came on, illuminating Val with red light. They were wearing a skin-tight, sparkling pantsuit and stripper heels.

The room erupted with catcalls and cheers. Val grinned and blew a kiss at them. They slowly swirled their hips, their pantsuit shimmering with every movement. They circled the pole in the center of the stage, heels clicking dramatically. They made eye contact with Rose and winked.

"This is boring!" Drew yelled. Val stopped and turned to look at them. Drew flushed and dropped their head. Val slowly scanned the rest of the group, all of whom were watching the scene intently. The lights snapped off and back on, and the room's energy shifted.

"Oh my God," Beth whispered. Val was now wearing a tight, blue corset, tiny shorts with a very large bulge, and fishnets. They had their hands on the pole, their back arched to push their chest out.

"Yas, King!" someone cheered. They smirked and hooked their leg on the pole, lifting off the ground to swing around the pole. They slowly tilted until they were hanging upside down, the pole slowly spinning. They dropped their legs into the splits and everyone screamed with glee.

They danced around the pole for a few more minutes, doing a few more fancy tricks. They started to grind against the pole, their head thrown back like they were orgasming. Beth crossed her legs as her panties started to become wet and her face warmed. She put her hand over her mouth, letting out a quiet whimper.

The song ended and Val dropped to the ground, legs spread. Everyone cheered and scrambled to the stage. Val sat on the edge, a sheen of sweat on their forehead.

"That was so hot!" Julie giggled.

"Ah, thank you." They wiped their face with their hand, smiling sheepishly.

"Thank you for the show, Val," Beth said. Everyone echoed her.

"You're welcome." They smiled at her and she blushed. "Roman, I need to talk to you for a minute. Unless anyone needs something, head out."

"Thank you, Sir!" everyone chorused. A few people went to the back to get ready for work, some went to the elevator to go upstairs, and some left the building entirely. Beth hovered nearby as Roman approached Val. Thomas waited by her, leaning on the back of a chair.

"Hi, Sir," Roman said quietly. He pressed himself against Val's leg and they put an arm around him. "Did I do something wrong?"

"I haven't gotten your transcripts for the semester." Roman looked down at the floor and Val frowned. "Princey, baby? Do we need to have another talk about your grades?"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"The rules of our arrangement are very clear, Roman. You give me your transcripts every quarter and I pay for your tuition."

"Please don't cut me off." Roman looked up at them, pleading.

"Oh, no. No, baby." Val pulled him close, kissing his forehead. "I'm not cutting you off, Princey. But you need to give me your transcripts, okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. We'll discuss this more when I get your grades." He nodded. "Alright, go to Daddy. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sir."

"Thank you, Sir," Thomas said, picking Roman up. Val nodded and he walked away.

"What do you need, sweetheart?" they asked, watching Thomas at the elevator. Beth stammered and they looked at her, their expression kind as always. "Yes?"

"Could I work here?" she asked. "I--I know how to wait tables and I'm good with people--"

"Sure." They looked around the club. "You can shadow Katie for the next few nights."

"I'm a fast learner, I promise." They smiled and quickly kissed her.

"Well, go start learning, then." She turned to go, but they stopped her. "I have high expectations for all of my staff. Behave."

"Yes, Sir." She gave them a small curtsy and ran to the bar where Katie was organizing. "Got anything good?"

"No drinking on the job." Katie lightly smacked her arm, grinning. "God, Val is going to regret letting us work together."

"Yep." Beth beamed and Katie laughed.