A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 11

Story Info
Val is worshipped by their slaves.
1k words
4.67
2.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val stepped out of the shower, sighing. They quickly dried off and wrapped the towel around their waist. They left the bathroom to get dressed and go to bed.

"Oh, Sir!" They jumped and grabbed their towel. Rose and Julie were lying on the bed, both wearing sexy lingerie.

"Yes?"

"We've been waiting for you!" Rose squeaked excitedly. "For, like, for-EVER!"

"Have you, now?" Val smirked and slowly unwrapped the towel from their waist. The girls stared at their half-hard cock, practically drooling. "And what exactly were you waiting for?"

"We- We were... umm..." Julie blinked, dragging her eyes away from their cock. "You've been so busy lately. And we thought you could use some stress relief."

"Mhmm?"

"And you haven't let us worship you in so long~!" Rose whined.

"We've missed your body, Sir." Val slowly nodded, thinking. The girls leaned forward, eagerly waiting for their response.

"Let's see... I could give you what you want and let you worship me... or I could kick you out and go to sleep."

"No!"

"No, please don't!"

"Please let us worship you!"

They grabbed both girls by the hair and pulled them to their feet. They both squealed and whined at the pressure on their scalps.

"On your knees." The pair dropped to the floor and Val sat on the bed. They looked down at their kneeling slaves, with their heads bowed and hands behind their backs. They loved being rough with their slaves; it gave them a real sense of power.

"Sir--" Rose yelped as they grabbed her hair again. They yanked her head up, leaning down so they were eye-to-eye with her.

"Sir?" they snarled. "You dare to call me Sir?"

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry, my King!" she simpered, her eyes watering. "Please forgive me!"

"Shut up, Whore." They let go of her hair and sat up, sighing tiredly. "Well? Are you going to worship me or not?"

"We- We were waiting for your command, King," Julie said softly.

"Good Slave." She looked up, smiling proudly. "I command you to worship me, slaves."

"Thank you, my King!" their slaves squeaked. They each took one of their feet, massaging and kissing them. Rose had a major thing for feet, so she began sucking and licking their toes. Julie was working her way up their leg, massaging their aching muscles.

"Sir?" Val looked over their shoulder to see Roman standing in the doorway. He was wearing a unicorn onesie and holding a stuffed turtle. "Oh. Um... I'll come back later."

"No, no, come here." Roman blushed and shook his head. Val waved the slaves back and they reluctantly ceased their massaging. Val softened their voice, beckoning Roman towards the bed. "Come here, baby."

He padded over and waved at the slaves. Rose grinned and waved back, and Julie gave him a brief nod. Val pulled him onto the bed and he set his head on their shoulder.

"Tell me what's wrong, Princey." Val's voice was soft and deep.

"My classes were really hard today," Roman mumbled, starting to lisp. Val gently rubbed his shoulder. "And Daddy isn't home to snuggle me, but you're busy and I don't wanna interrupt."

"No, you're not interrupting, Princey. The slaves can wait a few minutes." They gently kissed his temple. "You wanna sleep here tonight? I'll cuddle with you once the slaves are finished?"

"Mkay." Roman nodded, starting to suck his thumb.

"King?" Julie asked. They gave her a stern look. "Could I give the Prince a back rub?"

"Princey?"

"Mhmm." Roman nodded eagerly.

"Okay. Go lay down. I'll be there in a minute." Roman planted a kiss on Val's cheek and crawled over to the head of the bed. He curled up under the covers and Julie sat next to him, gently rubbing his back. "Whore."

"Yes, my King?"

"Up." She got up and straddled their lap. She looked down at their cock and they squeezed her chin, forcing her to look at their face. "You can wait."

"Yes, King." She started massaging their arms, breathing heavily. "I love your body, King. You're so strong and powerful."

"Is that so?"

"You could be a god, my King," Rose panted, running her hands over their chest. They softly groaned as she massaged their shoulders. "Just relax, my King. Let your slave worship you the way you deserve."

"If this is the best you have, I'm disappointed," they grumbled. They turned their head to look at Roman and she kissed their exposed neck. Roman was barely awake, his eyes fluttering shut as he tried to keep them open.

"Slave." They snapped their fingers and Julie stopped rubbing his back. "There's a yellow pacifier in the nightstand."

"Yes, King." She carefully leaned over Roman to reach the nightstand drawer. She pulled out a bright yellow pacifier and handed it to Roman.

"Thank you, Sir," Roman tiredly mumbled. He suckled the pacifier, his eyelids drooping. Val softly moaned as Rose began to stroke their cock. Julie crawled over to massage their back.

"We only live to serve you, King," Rose breathed, working wonders on their cock.

"We only live to worship you."

"We only live to pleasure you like the King you are." They groaned as Julie massaged a knot in their back.

"Slave, get me something to sleep in."

"Yes, my King." Julie ran to the closet and Val moaned, cumming across Rose's stomach.

"May I clean up, King?" she asked.

"Yes, you may." They offered her a kiss and she pecked their lips, giggling.

"Here, my King." Julie came back with a small stack of clothes. "May I dress you?"

"Mhmm." They stood and she helped them into a pair of boxers and a robe, neatly tying it in front. "Kiss me goodnight and go to bed, both of you."

"Yes, my King. Goodnight." They kissed Val's cheeks at the same time and left the bedroom. "Thank you for letting us worship you."

"Goodnight." Val laid down in bed and Roman forced his eyes open, holding out his hands. Val chuckled and pulled him into their arms. "Goodnight, Princey."

"Goodnight, Sir," he mumbled around the pacifier. They placed a kiss on his forehead and he quickly fell asleep.