All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 37'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 1 year ago

Another nice story.

Excelent use of references of movies.

Waiting for kendra to join the bunch at night.

Whats with selene ?

Rdk781Rdk781over 1 year ago

Glad too read another chapter of this story...more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome that you had a TSM reference. It's nice to see authors dropping names and supporting each other. You and Tefler are two of my favorite authors and I greatly look forward to each chapter. Keep up the great writing and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just thought I would express how much I enjoy reading your story. TSM and this are my two favorite.

flungsemianflungsemianover 1 year ago

I appreciated the TSM reference as I have been reading Tefler'a work as well. It did draw me out of the story for a moment, but only to smirk at the reference before diving back in.

Please keep up the great work. I really like you writing.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Loved the TSM reference and the new chapter, keep it up, it's good :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good installment of my co-favorite story. And a reference to TSM, my other favorite, just need Tefler to reference this masterpiece and the circle of awesomeness will be complete. Only problem is waiting for the next chapter, wishing Kendra would give in, getting Selene onboard, rescuing Sarah and which wife will get pregnant next!

CarchariasCarchariasover 1 year ago

At some point Selene is going to break out her 20 years of jiu jitsu on someone other than the girl with demonic strength and completely wreck shop.

KcmathewsKcmathewsover 1 year ago

Well done with the reference to Three Square Meals

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice 3rd wall moment, but your building your own world and writing a great story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the TSM ref!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter, but Selene is going to be a mind reader of some kind, right. The whole analogy of the bread and the affinities, you can go a little easier with the "bread crumbs". I find it funny when I re-read a story from the beginning and catch all the foreshadowing the author made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The shoutout to tefler my god! Honestly, im not sure wich story id pick between the two. Lucky i dont have to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "broken birds" thing is kind of obnoxious. Why can't a confident and together woman love a guy? And why is the male character always self-flagellating about his sexuality? It's promoting the idea that only sick women would desire a guy, and that male sexuality is inherently wrong to express.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Hopefully Tefler isnt gone forever like Intrepid Fate seems to be

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 1 year ago

Love that Selene reads TSM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story' thanks

DNG_Rules_LawyerDNG_Rules_Lawyerover 1 year ago

I'm generally not a fan of authors referencing other stuff on lit, but I kind of like this one. Selene has gone on at length about not wanting to share her guy, and it turns out she reads TSM, erotica which features that exact thing. Hmmm...

Good as always.

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

Looking forward to each new chapter in this story. You nod to TSM was great. I have been reading that from day one. Keep this one going as you are doing a great job.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 1 year ago

Thanks was getting worried you gave up the show great addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Damn bursting" instead of "dam bursting" has flown under the radar yet again.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

TSM references means we're now gonna be seeing the Argo outfitted with advanced Dwarven and Ancient Elven technology while he fly's all over the 3 Kingdoms saving damsels in distress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My absolute favorite story right now.

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderover 1 year ago

Another great chapter.

The nod to TSM was out of the blue, to me, and I was so upset that I cant adequately explain to anybody why the smut I'm reading just made me laugh out loud.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

I love that you refer to the Invictus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the nod to TSM. Too bad Ethan is limited to seven. At least Mr.Blake can enTHRALL the whole female half of the universe. GIGGITY!

GrayWolf53GrayWolf53over 1 year ago

as Always. a wonderful read. thank you

EbonboltEbonboltover 1 year ago

I note that Selene read TSM, despite being insistent that she wants nothing to do with polygyny/polyamory. That may become an important point, later. (Also, she may find her own "doth protest too much" comment coming back to bite her.)

I've enjoyed the series, & hope to see more.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

I'm savoring the last moments with his 6 core girls. I don't know how Sarah's going to fit in and I *really* don't like that she makes Alana feel insecure. It's hard to see what she might really add to the family.

poutniklpoutniklover 1 year ago

I would say Sarah herself will help Alana to feel better about that. She cares about people, she cooks, Selene will not be so lonely, Sarah and Taloni will share their spirituality and boost their sweetness. A lot to add to the family, not even counting Ethan.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

I guess we'll find out. Tbh I think Beth is just OK, I like the idea of Taloni but she's annoyingly sweet at times, I can't tell if I find Kendra attractive (I literally have no sense of her appearance except that she's nondescript - so I guess that's good writing - and has black hair), but I do like her dynamic. Selene's connection to Earth is cool and I'd appreciate even more "in jokes.". But, overall, I'd be happy with just Alana and Rachel.

So, yeah, Sarah has an uphill climb with me.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I would like to second beach-buoy's comment to the previous chapter. I've binge-read upto there and this waiting for the next installment is not good, the story on the otherhand is very good indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought that was a TSM reference and was surprised I had happened to read it as well

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 1 year ago

I have a really bad feeling about Kendra. I re-read the chapter in Ethan speak with God and I get the bad feeling Kendra might be forced to bed Ethan. The Dragon doesn't care about consent and God told him to trust him in matters of bedding his wives. I hope I'm wrong but it looks like that is were is this going and I don't like it one bit.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks.

SonofAnubis54SonofAnubis54over 1 year ago

Great shout out to the wounded birds of the Invictus!!! Great story and I really enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not an person that likes to point out errors, but this one through me. To be fair the second one is more petty but I figured since I was going to comment I should mention it.

The first was when Lord Borden was there with his mage.

"What did you do to Selene?" Beth asked, standing up and looking rather more like her husband's dragon side than usual.

Valten looked at Lord Delmar, who gave a small nod, and then the mage looked at the blonde. "I was trying to confirm the story that you told Captain Heinrich."

The author refers to him as lord Delmar. Rachel's father not Beth's father.

The second one Is when beth is describing her drink.

She frowned slightly, then took another sip. "It's not bad. The heat and coolness together is..." She took another small sip, then thought to everyone. *I think I like it. Not sure I'd want it very often, but I like it.*

If I'm not mistaken, that was the description of the burning airship. I might be wrong on that one.

Also, I enjoyed the TSM shout out. Actually, I love all the shout outs, in here. From the movie quotes, and common phrases. Too many of these stories that jump worlds, leave those out. It's a sign of being a really good author.

Keep up the good work,

Buddy J.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

Love the story! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

There’s nothing wrong with being inspired by another story, especially a good one. Also it was cool to put a shout out in for three square meals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm Just thinking about the conversation between Selene and Rachel. Baking bread and such.....

I'm actually interested in a pissed off Beth and her father having a 'talk'. This might be really good, or really bad.

Just my thoughts,

Buddy J

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the TSM reference. Also some similarities with HFHM, though I like how each has unique contributions beyond the sex

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly I think I picked up your story before Teflers, caught up, and waited a year or two to catch up again and went through and read Tefler's epic in the mean time. Honestly for both stories, I have genuinely ignored the sex scenes more often than not because the wider story is more engaging. Theres a few series like that I have to remember occasionally to come back and check for updates.

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

Now that is even Funnier. love this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love your story. What's TSM?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have read every chapter of TSM, 4 times over, and I loved the reference. This story reminded me of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
2471 Followers
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES