A Draper Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you've thought about me too, haven't you? I bet you've looked at those pictures I post, showing off my body. I bet you've liked the way little Sally Draper looks all grown up."

"Kiki, I-"

"It's okay if you've thought that, it's all just pretend, right? Daddy Jon is just on TV." He stayed silent, afraid to admit what he was thinking at that moment. "I know I certainly don't feel like your daughter when I think about stuff like that, but sometimes it's fun to pretend." She leaned in close to his ear, whispering, "Fun to think about how much I want Daddy to fuck me."

She finally broke him and he grabbed her head, bringing her in for a deep kiss. Their breathing grew fast and heavy as she started grinding faster. He reached forward and squeezed her tits, feeling them move in and out with each of her heavy breaths. Her hands roamed lower, grabbing his belt and opening it up. He pushed her forward off his lap as he began to kick off his shoes and slide down his pants, noticing her pussy had already left a sizable stain on them. She helped pull them over his feet and pulled off his socks as he went for his underwear. He reached into the waistband but hesitated.

"Wait, what about the driver?" he asked, suddenly remembering where they were.

"Oh please, this isn't the first time I've fucked in Manolo's limo and it won't be the last."

After spending her many years growing up imagining what his cock would look like, Kiernan wasn't going to let anything stop her now. She found herself already in ecstasy just knowing that she was about to lay eyes on it. She reached up and helped him with his waistband, pulling them down. She gasped as it popped into view. It was so perfectly long and thick and hard, as if sculpted by a master, with some equally impressive testicles hanging below it. She couldn't resist immediately gripping it in both hands, taking in the feeling of his skin and his hardness as she stroked. She smiled with genuine glee, struggling to take her eyes off of it but also not wanting to go another second without feeling it inside her. She looked back at him with a look of excitement as she climbed onto his lap.

"I need to feel your cock inside me. I can't wait any longer."

"You are a very bad girl," he answered as he grabbed her ass and lowered her down.

She immediately let out a loud moan as she felt his cock enter her, sliding in remarkably easy thanks to her pussy already being soaked. With all the built-up tension of the night so far, he wasted no time, immediately pounding hard up into her. She began to meet his thrusts, slamming back down onto him and rolling her hips so that her clit rubbed against him. Even after spending half of her life fantasizing about his cock, the feeling of it somehow exceeded her expectations.

She could barely get a word out, just exclaiming a repeated, high-pitched "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" as he let out low groans. He could barely make sense of what was happening. He figured it had to be a bad idea, but as he felt the tightness of a 22-year-old pussy wrapped around his cock, gripping it and trying to drain it of everything it was worth, his worries were pushed to the back of his mind.

As Kiernan quickly felt the orgasm building within her, she picked the pace even further, slamming down onto his cock relentlessly as she hungrily leaned in and made out with him. As their tongues met, he could feel the vibrations of her moans, growing faster and more intense. He knew she was getting close. He grabbed her hips and held her down, pounding his cock up into her with a force he didn't know he was still capable of. Her moans quickly turned to a sustained yell and finally to a scream. He felt her pussy contract around his cock and he saw her abs tighten and toes curl as the orgasm rippled through her body. He gradually slowed down his thrusting until he just held her still.

As she started to come back to earth and her breathing normalized, she wrapped her arms around him and leaned in for another kiss, this one less aggressive hungry and more passionate. She was just enjoying the high of the moment, the feeling of a longtime fantasy fulfilled, and enjoying the feeling of his hard cock resting inside her. After a moment of kissing, she gently lifted herself up off his cock, leaving it slick with her juices. Kissing down his chest, she got down onto her knees on the floor of the limo and began stroking it, feeling her wetness on it.

"I made such a mess, Daddy, do you want me to clean it up?"

"You're going to be in big trouble if you don't."

"Mmmmmmmm." Without hesitation, she leaned down and began licking up along his cock.

"Tell me how you taste."

"I taste so fucking good," she answered as she continued sensually licking the underside of the head.

"Now find out how I taste."

"Yessssssss," she said with a smile as she took his cock into her mouth and immediately began sucking it with vigour. Although she was far too tiny to take such a big cock very deep, she put everything she had into it regardless, sucking as far as she could, building up a steady rhythm and using her hands to cover the ground that her mouth couldn't. With both hands wrapped around his cock, he stroked at a pace matching the movements of her mouth, twisting in opposite directions with each one.

"That's my girl," he said as he reached down and grabbed her head, helping to guide the pace of her bobbing. Like mother, like daughter he thought, thinking of the similar technique that January Jones used to use on him. He grabbed her head more forcefully now and pushed it down, seeing how deep she could take it. She opened her throat as best as she could but still couldn't quite make it halfway. He let go after a few seconds and she popped off his cock with a cough but a big smile, eager just to try and please him.

Giving her throat a rest, she ventured a bit lower and took one of his testicles in her mouth, sucking it hungrily as she continued jerking him off. She moved back and forth between each ball, sucking it for a few seconds, adding a few licks up the base of his shaft in between for good measure. He leaned back a bit and relaxed, enjoying the lead she was taking. She put his cock back into her mouth and went back to sucking, now trying to push herself deeper and deeper without needing his encouragement. She looked up at him with her cute doe eyes and he was taken aback again by how a girl that looked so sweet and innocent could be doing this to him. After letting her get her fill of his cock, he leaned forward and pushed her back.

"Now it's my turn to taste you." He reached under her arms and lifted her up, her featherweight frame requiring almost no effort to handle. Feeling how light she was, he grabbed under her legs and quickly lifted her higher again. Much to her surprise, he lifted her top half up and out of the sunroof, bringing her pussy to his face level. As they both tried to find balance, she grabbed onto the roof for leverage and he steadied his grip on her ass from below, burying his face between her legs.

The sweet smell of it hit him immediately and he wasted no time and brought his mouth to her pussy. He tried to remember the last time he had eaten a pussy this young, or one that tasted this good for that matter, but he decided he really should do it more often. He licked her pussy wildly, circling around her clit and sucking on it. She was already soaked, but he somehow seemed to be making her even wetter. She moaned deeply, taking in the feeling of his tongue along with how nice the cool breeze of the open air felt blowing against her face and tits. He started to feel her body writhe and shake in his hands and she quickly started rotating her hips to match the movements of his tongue. As her moans turned to yells, he felt her body tense up once again and a new wave of wetness hit his tongue. He lowered her back down into the car and brought her in for a deep kiss, making sure she got another taste of her juices that now covered his mouth.

"I want to lick you now," she said, breaking off the kiss. Not immediately sure what she meant, he let her take the lead as she turned him around and pushed one of his legs up on the seat. Reaching between them, she grabbed his cock with both hands and started stroking as she buried her face into his ass.

"Oh fucking christ," he exclaimed, taken aback by her actions. She reeeeaaally isn't that little girl anymore.

"Anything for Daddy," she said with a smile as she got to work licking his asshole, pushing her tongue in as far as she could while stroking his cock in time with her licks. He reached back and grabbed her head, trying to push it even further in. She started moaning wildly, the sounds of her breath muffled each second as she burrowed in and then momentarily came out for air. Based on the sounds she was making, she seemed to be getting off on just the thought of pleasing him. After a minute or two, he pulled her head out and raised her up onto the seat.

"Now I need a taste," he said, getting her down on her hands and knees so that her ass was sticking up and out for him. He went in and gave her asshole a deep lick, amazed by just how small and tight it was. She giggled as he licked, seeming to be a bit ticklish in that spot, but she started working her ass, moving with his licks and getting into it.

As much as he was enjoying the taste of her ass, he couldn't help but also be drawn to her glistening pussy, also sitting there popped out and ready for use. He gave her asshole one last kiss before standing up and lining up his cock with her pussy. She scooched in a bit, putting her arms over the top of the seat and pressing her chest against it so that she was steady. Still as slick as earlier, his cock slid in with no effort and her moans came out fast and furious.

"Yeeesssssss," she let out as he grabbed hold of her hips and started fucking her from behind. After how quickly and furiously he had brought her to her first two orgasms, he wanted to stretch this one out a little more, especially as he felt how tightly her pussy gripped his cock in this position. Getting a good grip on her hips, he started pulling them back as he thrust forward, their bodies meeting together in the middle. He wanted to pace himself but she was starting to push herself back into him, clearly hungry for a harder fucking than he was giving her. He took her cue and started picking up the pace, slamming his cock into her.

"I love your cock so much, Daddy," she said with laboured breaths between moans. "It's even better than I had always imagined."

"I bet you've been imagining it for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes, I've been such a dirty little slut imagining it."

"Have you now?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" she answered, her words almost coming out as cries now as his pace picked up even more.

"You know what I have to do to my girl when she's been a dirty little slut?"

"Yes, Daddy. Punish me, I've been so naughty!" As he started pounding into her even harder, he gave her left ass cheek a sharp, hard spank. She let out a sharp cry of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, I've been so bad!" He spanked the other cheek now, alternating back and forth as she moaned louder and louder. Both cheeks now turning red, he took a grip of her hips with one hand and reached forward with the other, grabbing the back of her hair, pulling on it as pounded his cock into her. He wasn't holding anything back now, slamming into her with a drive he hadn't felt in years.

"Fuck me, Daddy- fuck me, Daddy- fuck me, Daddy-" she repeated as he drilled into her until her moans of pleasure grew so intense that she couldn't get any words out. For a couple minutes, the only sounds in the limo were her cries of ecstasy, his low guttural grunts, the squeak of the seat as it rocked, and the loud slapping sounds of their sweaty bodies colliding with one another. As the windows around them began to fog up from their heated breath, Jon could feel himself getting close. His grunts turned to moans now, and Kiernan could sense it too.

"Wait, wait," she interrupted, "Don't cum yet. I want to be looking at you when you cum." She pushed him back off of her and quickly flipped herself over on the seat, raising her legs up. Although he was on the verge of busting, the momentary respite was just what Jon needed to extend their pleasure just a little longer.

He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart, guiding his cock back into her. As he started pumping again, he kissed along the insides of her calves, working his way up and kissing along her ankles and the soles of her feet, leading to some giggles from Kiernan that could almost be mistaken for innocent if she didn't also have his massive cock filling her up. Realizing he had not taken any time to fully appreciate her tits yet, he bent forward, wrapping her legs around his waist, and took her nipples into his mouth, sucking on them as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said, seeming to enjoy the gentle approach he was taking to their finale, although he didn't plan to keep it gentle for long. He kissed up her neck and made his way to her lips, both of them leaning in for a deep, passionate, loving kiss. He immediately increased the intensity of his thrusting and he could feel her moaning into his mouth. He picked up speed with each thrust; he wasn't going to stop now. Her moans grew in such intensity that she had to break off their kiss, but the two of them stayed with their faces just inches apart, looking into each other's eyes. They were both moaning loudly now as his cock went in and out of her rapidly, stretching out her tight pussy and rubbing on her clit in just the right way. They could both sense that the other was about to burst, but the rush of pleasure started to hit Kiernan first. Using her last bit of breath before her screams took over, she looked at him with a smile and said, "I want your cum inside me, Daddy."

As he felt her body quickly tensing up and her pussy contracting tightly around his cock, he didn't have time to consider her request. With a few final pumps, a torrent of cum shot out of him and filled her as they both let out loud yells of ecstasy. Jon could feel shot after shot erupting out of him, unable to remember the last time he had produced a load quite like this. A big smile came over Kiernan's face as she felt the warmth of it inside her and she pulled him in again for a deep kiss as they came down from their orgasms.

As their kiss broke off, he sat down on the seat next to her, completely spent and soaked with sweat. It seemed to bring a certain glow to Kiernan's body, but he just felt like a sweaty, old mess, trying to process what had just happened and wondering if he had made a mistake. Kiernan was clearly pleased with the outcome though, laying down across the seat on her stomach and taking his cock into her mouth again, cleaning off the mess that was left as her feet kicked up behind her. After the mess of their fluids had been taken care off, she just held it in her hand as it started to go flaccid, smiling and admiring it and giving it soft kisses. She still just couldn't believe she'd finally had it for herself.

"Miss Kiernan," Manolo said, his voice coming through an intercom, "We are coming up to your house." She looked up at Jon and smiled.

"You know, Jon, we really must do these sorts of family reunions more often." She got up and started gathering her bag and shoes.

"You know, I think I'd like that," he said, accepting the situation. If this is a mistake, I've already made it he thought. Might as well make the most of it.

"Maybe next time we can invite January too."

"Good lord, what happened to that girl I used to know?"

"Hey, you raised me!" she said with a laugh and leaned in, giving him a perfectly daughterly kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Jon," she said as she went for the limo door. With her dress long gone, probably sitting somewhere in a ditch now, she took her purse in one hand and her heels in the other and wandered naked up her lawn towards her house, Jon staring as her cute little ass shook behind her. The driver's window in the limo began to roll down.

"And where to for you, Mr. Kiernan's Friend?" Jon, a little taken aback as he sat there naked, gave Manolo his address. Manolo didn't seem to be bothered by any of this. John pulled out another cigarette and lit it as he started gathering his clothes and sliding his pants back on.

"I take it this must be a normal sight for you?" he asked Manolo.

"Yes, Miss Kiernan likes to have her fun, she's a good kid though."

"Yes, yes she is."

"Her friends are usually a bit younger though."

"Yeah, I figured."

"She doesn't seem to usually have as much fun with them though. Tonight she was more... enthusiastic you could say."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, very loud tonight! And they are usually done long before we get to Miss Kiernan's house."

"Well, age is just a number I guess."

12