A Dream Come True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth day the footsteps sounded lighter, more graceful, and instead of John it was Jonny. Kat's confusion was written plainly on her face and Jonny addressed it, "Your time with my father is over. Now it's my turn. Get up and crawl to me."

Jonny stood beside a door to a different stall, and when he opened it Kat saw a longer bench she could actually lay on. Jonny nodded toward it wordlessly, and Kat climbed up. She had learned to do what they told her, her left cheek was practically a bruise by this point. Jonny tied her to the bed, gave Kat her mystery shot and then brought up a razor and shaved off her pubic hair. Kat had never been bare before, and the cool air was nice against her throbbing and sore clit. Next Jonny brought out a buttplug that was three inches at its widest and a base of two inches, lubed it up, and put it in place. Kat was getting used to objects being in her ass, and the numerous orgasms she'd had with her ass spread caused her to get turned on as soon as it entered her.

Jonny's next object terrified her. It was a piercing gun. Kat's parents and family would kill her if she came home with any piercing other than her ears. Kat tried to convey that, but her voice still hadn't recovered and she was tied down. First Jonny came for her nippled, putting two rings in her eraser nipples. Next, he pierced her already sore clit with a ring. "That's all for now. Next time you visit, we'll go with the tongue and some labia piercings."

Kat was at once in pain, terrified and relieved. The piercings hurt, she knew they would. She was terrified of the fact that Jonny was convinced there would be a next time, and the consequences of what come with that. But for now, she could hide the ones she has from her family and friends.

What came next caused her terror to overcome all of the rest of those feelings. It was a tattoo gun. Jonny gave a hauntingly similar smile to his Dad's, and said "Don't be afraid. This will protect you."

Kat didn't believe him and squirmed in her restraints, gasping "No no no no no..." But Jonny slapped her harder than his father and yelled "STOP." Kat listened then, tears coming to her again. Jonny untied her and twisted her around, tying her back again. He lifted the back of her hair up and got to work.

"There, now people will know who you are." Kat was confused, her head still tied to face the bench. She heard an electric beep, and Jonny turned her back around. On the device it just read out 'pussy.'

"Your name was just too easy to come up with. In this world now, your name isn't Kat, it's pussy. It was convenient of you to gift us that, coming up with names is the hardest part. A lot harder than breaking them," Jonny said.

"Now, my work is almost done. Just one last thing..." he trailed off as he slowly undid his belt, taking his pants off to reveal the outline of a large cock in his boxers. Kat gasped at the size of it, just the shadow alluded to the biggest cock she'd ever had and when it popped out of the boxers, she knew she was done for.

"Please no. Not with the piercing. No no please," croaked Kat.

"From here on out, you're no longer a human. You can't request anything. You will respect those above you. I am Sir, or Master and you will address me as such. For women, Mistress or Madame works fine. You are Pussy. A sub. Meant to serve and do as told. Is that clear?"

"Y-y-yes," A cold stare stirred Kat into continuing, "Yes, sir."

"Good, now I'm not going to fuck your pussy, that needs to heal. It's your ass I want." For Kat, that was even worse. Especially for an 8 inch cock as thick as an arm. But She didn't have the strength to hold off Jonny's attack, even if the straps were off. He threw her legs up, roughly pulled out the thick plug and replaced it with his cock, thrusting hard into the cavernous opening.

For Kat, it wasn't as painful as she expected, not after all the stretching. But it still hurt her. Jonny's grunts took all the sound in the stall for the first few minutes while he was laying on top of her. Kat's resistance faded, though, and she slowly started to feel pleasure from the big cock rubbing against her intestines.

Jonny then pulled his body apart from her's and grabbed at her tits, careful to avoid the piercings. Kat's moans joined Jonny's grunts as she got closer to orgasm simply from anal. As she got close, the strong farmer pulled out and demanded, "Beg for it."

Kat didn't know what to say. Jonny slapped her. "Beg Pussy."

Kat needed the release, but she refused to submit. Another slap and Jonny entered her ass again. Kat's moan was immediate and Jonny brought her close to orgasm again.

The dance started again, and Kat refused to follow the lead. Over and over again Kat was bought close to orgasm until she was drunk with pleasure, "Please Master fuck my ass. Fuck your Pussy's asshole, I need your massive cock inside me."

The orgasm came within seconds, the biggest one she'd had as her body shook for thirty seconds and her mind went blank. When she came to, Jonny had pulled out and was stroking his behemoth three inches from her face. "Jerk me off," he said, and Kat obliged. Seconds later, rope after rope of come splattered across her face, a couple of strands landing in her mouth, a couple into her eyes, forcing them shut.

"Clean my cock," her Master said, and she paused slightly until a slap landed on her cheek and she took in the cock that had just been in her asshole. After the first couple of seconds of the foul taste, she got used to it and licked up and down the cock, taking as much in her mouth as she could.

"You'll get there Pussy, you'll get there." Jonny said with a chuckle.

Finally he was satisfied, and without a being cleaned she was bid back into her box for the night.

12