A Dream Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, feel them."

"Ohh- mmh..."

They were soft, and so perfectly supple in her hands. As Clara cupped her tits and squeezed them, she felt them yield to her touch, yet remain plump and perky all the while. Gods, they felt good-- too good. She could hardly think of anything but their weight in her palms and their flawless, springy softness. But, she eventually remembered, they could be bigger. Far bigger. Clara's eyes eventually pried themselves from the sight of her own boobs squishing and bouncing in her hands, only to land on Shayley's far more impressive set. As if on cue, the man behind her spoke with an amused and sultry tone.

"It's your turn Shayley- be a good girl for us, won't you?"

"Of course, master! Here, Clara-" Shayley drew near and began to tug at the tightly stretched fabric at the front of her maid uniform. The thin, practically sheer cups that somehow contained her jiggling tits and concealed those pebbled nipples pulled downward, finally exposing her to the open air and setting those breasts bouncing enticingly before settling, full and heavy between them. Then, with a gentleness that felt tender and nurturing, Shayley guided Clara towards one of her bulging fat tits until her lips surrounded a stiffened nipple.

"There now," the maid said as she held Clara against her breast, "You just need to suck, and my milk will work with Master's magic to give you the big, bouncy titties you need to join us in serving him. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Gods, it did. Without question, Clara tugged a hard, eager nipple between her lips and sucked, pressing herself to her new friend until she felt soft, bulging titflesh all around her. Shayley gave a cute little gasp of pleasure, then cooed happily as the stimulation set her adorably squirming and sighing. She very evidently adored having her nipples sucked, and fortunately for her, Clara could hardly think of anything but sucking. Warm, sweet milk began to gush into her mouth- it was delicious, and the realization spurred her on. It coated her taste buds and washed down her throat, and Clara sucked and sucked, even raising her hands to cup the incredible rack she fed from without thinking. Shayley let out a giggling moan, shifting a bit as Clara continued to drink from her. Clara's hands caressed those beautiful, perky melons, running admiringly and a little enviously around their round contours, even very gently squeezing them together, which prompted a surge of milk into her mouth. Clara moaned aloud, leaning forward and starting to tongue eagerly at the hardened nipple in her mouth.

"Hmm, seems she drinks well, wouldn't you say, Shayley?" the man behind her mused, his hands gradually running up Clara's body.

"Uh-huh," Shayley half-moaned, and brought her arms in around her bust, supporting her plump tits and pushing them more snugly together, "Her lips feel so good... mmm... and she's even teasing my nipple... with her tongue-!"

"Very good," the Master said, just as his touch reached Clara's blossoming breasts. Then, with the warmth of his hands at her chest and her new friend's milk flooding her mouth, she felt that now-familiar tingling in her own boobs once more. There was that same tightness again, and the hyper-sensitively at her achingly hard nipples, and sure enough they swelled once more, plumping into her Master's palms. It was working- the milk and his magic soon had her tits big enough to fill her own hands, though still just shy of filling his. Regardless, it was more than she'd ever dreamed she'd have, and the new weight of them on her slender frame drove her near mad with arousal.

"There, that's enough for now, don't overdo it," Clara heard her Master behind her, but for a moment, she lingered with her hands gently cupping her friend's chest and her lips tight around her milky nipple. She couldn't bear to pull away, at first- but then, she let out a gasping moan as she felt both of her own tender nipples suddenly pinched and tugged by the hands at her new breasts. Hot, electric pleasure shot through her body, her lips hanging open and her eyes growing unfocused. Her nipples had never been this sensitive before, and they felt so stiff Clara could hardly think. Was this another effect of her milk-and-magic induced growth? Her breasts seemed to cry out to be touched and fondled, and her nipples hadn't softened once since she'd started swelling. Would she always feel like this now? She practically shivered with excitement at the thought. The thought of carrying a set of heavy, oversized breasts, feeling them bounce with each step, perpetually stiff peaks gently grazing her clothes and keeping her on-edge with arousal at all times, ready and willing to be touched by her new sisters, to be used by her master.

And her master didn't let up; he assessed her newly grown boobs in his palms, massaging gently, holding their weight, jiggling them gently, occasionally flicking his dexterous fingertips across her begging nipples. Yet just when his expert touch had drawn all of her attention, she was startled by Shayley leaning close and pressing her lips to Clara's without warning. The kiss escalated deeply as their moans harmonized and their tongues tangled together. Shayley's lips felt wonderful, plush and sweet on hers, and soon they were close enough that their breasts were once again flush against one another. The sensation was completely different, now that Clara had a pair of round, bouncy boobs to call her own. She felt Shayley's massive breasts pushing into her own mounds, squishing between them, glorious friction sending arousal coursing through her veins.

"Make her cum, will you Shayley?" her master's voice was gentle, yet compelling, "She's been a good girl, and I think she deserves a reward for her first growth."

Before Clara could question either of them, she felt her friend's delicate fingers sliding down the front of her breeches- all the while, never breaking from their deliciously heated kisses. The moment she felt Shayley's slender fingers stroking gently around her clit, Clara gasped aloud and arched her body between the two beautiful specimens surrounding her. Shayley giggled happily and kissed Clara once more, her fingers firmer as they stroked steadily over the hard little nub. Her cunt had already been warm and wet with need, but with this more direct stimulation, Clara felt her pussy clench longingly around nothing, her clit positively quivering and her friend toyed with her. The sensation only mounted when her Master resumed playing with her perky breasts; he palmed them so that they squished up and against one another, creating an irresistible cleavage Clara had never dreamed she'd see on her own chest. Then, he released them, letting them drop heavily against her torso, where they bounced until they settled back into place. Gods above, what an incredible feeling- she let out a lustful moan, already so desperately close to release. Her Master repeated the motion of squeezing and releasing her new boobs, allowing her to truly feel their weight, which was somehow every bit as pleasurable as having her clit stroked by the other woman.

Then, at last, Shayley pressed two fingers into Clara's eager little pussy, and curled them so they stimulated the nerves just behind her clit. Clara's head fell back against the master's shoulder, and she gasped and panted as she came, harder than she ever had before.

"That's it, darling, cum for me," he murmured against her ear, "Soon you won't ever have to think of anything but growing and milking and cumming. You will live to please me, to take my cock and play with the other girls until your breasts have fully grown to my liking."

"Your... your cock...." Clara whimpered, still recovering from her orgasm.

"Of course, silly!" Shayley said with a cheerful smile, "We all service Master as often as we can, and when we're not pleasing him directly, we're either taking care of the manor, milking one another, or making each other cum as much as possible so the magic will work better and make our boobies perfect for Master."

The Master gave a soft chuckle, the sound musical in Clara's ear, and he said,

"Don't get her worked up, Shayley. She won't be ready for me for a little while still- we have to train her."

"Of course, Master," she replied with a bashful smile, "She's very tight, so she'll definitely need your magic to take your huge, thick cock- but you should have felt how wet she was!"

Clara was about to speak up, in her embarrassment, but before she could, she felt a strong hand pushing down between her thighs. She gasped, her body suddenly tensing in a way that made her swollen breasts quiver for a moment. Her Master's fingers felt impossibly good. Absurdly good. They trailed once across the slit of her soaked pussy lips, only brushing her clit for the briefest moment, yet she felt a tremor move through her entire frame like a miniature orgasm.

"Ohhh, Master..!" she gasped out without thinking. When he spoke, she could hear the amusement and satisfaction in his voice.

"Eager little thing. You're so wet I almost want to try stretching you out right now," as though on cue, Clara felt the enormous pillar of his cock twitch against her ass, "But you'll be exhausted from your first growth, I imagine. Too much pleasure at once might break you. Fortunately, after this your growth spurts will be far more subtle and gradual, so you'll get to enjoy your breasts growing slowly over time into exactly the size and shape I want them."

He cupped one in his palm gently.

"Then, you'll be a proper cock sleeve for me, like your new sisters here," he leaned close and kissed the shell of her ear, "though, something tells me your potential is far greater than any of theirs. Don't disappoint me, Clara."

The sound of her own name in his voice sent a jolt of molten pleasure through her, and she shuddered, letting out a pathetic whimper. How was this man so impossibly intoxicating? Everything about him was arousing, every word and every gesture made her all the more eager for her life at his side, as his buxom and obedient maid.

"Shayley- lead her to her room, will you? I'm entertaining several of your sisters tonight- they haven't been fucked or properly milked in days and their breasts are getting overfull. You understand."

"Yes, Master!" she replied dutifully, then rose to her feet, pulled the laughably small cups of her maid uniform up so that they just barely covered her nipples (still hard- gods, did they ever soften?), then waited for Clara to follow her out of the study. As they passed, she noted a row of maids waiting just on the other side of the door, each nearly squirming with excitement as they waited for their Master to beckon them in. Some pressed their fingers between their thighs, some were visibly flushed with arousal, but all Clara really registered in her mind was a row of massive, round breasts and stiff pointed nipples jutting proudly out before them. She would join them soon, she knew, and the mere thought filled her with the white-hot thrill of arousal.

12