All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 76: Promises'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FredantFredantabout 5 years ago
Very enjoyable series

Really enjoying this series. Some great story development, though Ashyr seems to have taken a back seat to Selene recently.

Just one question; where's the anal?

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Artifacts of the Original Format

Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, Ashyr does kind of take a back seat for a while in this part of the story. As this was written in a one-on-one roleplaying format, sometimes there would be events that aren’t plot-important that only involve my characters (the same goes with my partner’s characters at a few points), so they weren’t written out. This was the case with Ashyr and her antics around the city. If there is enough interest, I will happily write scenes like this out and make it available to my patrons (and probably will be posted sometime later here).

If anyone wishes to see that happen, consider becoming one of my Patrons: - https://www.patreon.com/drowsdilemma -

As for the lack of anal scenes, the simple answer is that my partner and I don’t find it erotic. *shrugs* It is something that I don’t mind writing if it makes sense in the story or someone wants me to do so, but otherwise I don’t even think to include it.

FredantFredantabout 5 years ago
Thanks for replying directly

Thanks for you detailed response on the plot side of things. I'm sure Ashyr will come (or is that cum) back with a bang :-)

With regards to the anal stuff, appreciate it's not to everyone's taste, though with Ashyr's depth of sexual experience, would have thought it might have been something she would like to do occasionally.

Alternatively you could really push out the boat with an extreme femdom experience with Calendir to be on the receiving end!

Perhaps I am saying too much........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...