A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 05

Story Info
Guilt riddance - Part I.
16.7k words
4.32
42.5k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it were they would have never admitted it.

This a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kinds of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than the relationship with her husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

*****

Chapter 5 — Guilt riddance — Part I.

My affair with my father-in-law made me appreciate my peculiar circumstance. Ashok had tacitly encouraged me and Sejal directly but it was my father-in-law who helped me understand my purpose. He, too, was a cuckold at heart and accepted the superiority of Jai Singh. Somewhere, in the third month of our relationship, when I was in the 7th month of my pregnancy, he tried to mount me for the first time. It was frustrating as he had not fully recovered from his injury; my protruding tummy didn't help either. As he collapsed next to me in frustration, out of the blue, he asked me, "Bahu is this child Ashok's?"

Since we had become close to each other, we had discussed a lot about my affair with Jai Singh. He knew I was Jai Singh's slut and never refused him anything in the bedroom. I had promised the same for him as well but still deep inside, his inability to sow his oats bothered him.

"What sort of question is that Babuji?" I blurted.

"Bahu," he pleaded, "I am not insinuating, simply asking."

"I don't know," I brusquely replied. I didn't want to lie but the truth would have been difficult for him to swallow. Yet he was an astute man and knew how to interpret my words. He suspected it already!

"You didn't take care?" he asked.

"Babuji it is complicated," I exhaled.

"Kamini, I am not objecting," he continued, "it is your decision but it doesn't seem you made the choice willingly."

We never spoke about how my affair with Jai Singh commenced. It was presumed that as a philanderer it was easy for him to score with young, pretty women, especially not well protected by her family. I had made it clear that I did it to save Sejal's life. They didn't, however, know that it was Sejal who conspired to make me her husband's slut. A naive Kamini could believe in such a story but an experienced married woman knew that there was no way she could be happy with one husband; more so when he wasn't well equipped and had cuckold tendencies. Sejal and Jai Singh made no mistake in reading me; not once did I make a genuine attempt in dissuading them from sucking me into this vortex. It wasn't because I was meek or lacked courage. It was my destiny!

After a long pause, I said, "Babuji such things happen naturally."

"Jai Singh pushed his boundaries without any fear and Ashok refused to protect me out of his fear for Sejal's life. I accepted my fate and stopped resisting Jai Singh's advances."

"Still you could have taken care during the critical period?"

"Babuji," I retorted, "women are susceptible during that period. It is not their place to ponder over such things. They are meant to pleasure men in every which way."

"But..."

"Babuji," I interjected, "real men take what they desire. Didn't you capture this opportunity?"

He had mixed feelings about our relationship. He felt guilty of betraying his son but knew it was better him than someone else.

"Despite this," I explained, "Ashok and I love each other dearly. Our sex is plenty and fulfilling but different."

"He is my husband," I continued, "and is sensitive to both my emotional and physical needs. Other men are attuned to my physical or rather their own physical needs."

"Didn't you worry about the social implications of your actions?" he asked calmly.

"I did what was natural. Jai Singh pursued me ardently and Ashok never confronted him. It only seemed as if Ashok wanted me to comply to save Sejal's marriage."

"Kamini I understand," he said calmly, "hope you enjoyed it and weren't conflicted."

I blushed and teasingly said, "You know it Babuji, I do enjoy having sex. I feel guilty but I reason that it was my destiny."

"Does Ashok suspect us?"

"He doesn't Babuji," I calmly assured him.

"Does he know about you and Jai Singh?"

"No Babuji," I replied and after some thought added, "I can't be certain but believe that he is aware of it."

Over the next few days, we discussed and contemplated our relationship. He encouraged me and urged me to mate with all the men of our family - namely his nephew Ranjit and his own brother Kakaji. Ashok's cuckold tendencies were flagrantly visible to him and hence he surmised that my erring was natural. He persisted learning about my sex with Jai Singh; how often we did it; how long he lasted; how big his cock was. Every tiny detail about my affair excited him. Babuji seemed an entirely different person as he encouraged me to embrace my duty as a pleasure giver to all the men in his family. Physically he equated me to the apsara Menka and felt that such a desirable woman cannot be restrained by one man. Only a platoon can satisfy her thirst. He brought in Ranjit, his nephew, as a strong contender and urged me to conceive from him as soon as I was ready for the next one. He was happy that a superior stud like Jai Singh had already rejuvenated our family's gene pool but felt that Ranjit was equally deserving.

Our relationship blossomed as we both shared our deepest secrets with each other. He too was a cuckold and it was Ranjit's uncle who religiously screwed Ashok's mother soon after Ashok's birth. He wondered if Sejal was his daughter. My father-in-law decided to help his own sister-in-law by inseminating her as apparently his brother was throwing blanks. Her brother, having learned the secret, blackmailed him and forced his will on my mother-in-law.

Thus started an epic cuckolding journey as my mother-in-law entertained Ranjit's uncle on a regular basis for well over a decade. Although she showed her disdain for her husband and complained about her unwarranted duties, she always obliged Ranjit's uncle. He claimed that she didn't want Ranjit in her house once she learned that he was Babuji's son. However, this truth was known to her around the time her affair with Ranjit's uncle started. So, I felt that Babuji was hiding something.

In fact, I suspected that Ranjit too was my mother-in-law's lover and spent quite a few nights with her. The age difference between the two was not more than 10 years; so it certainly seems plausible. Besides, the two families drifted away only in the last 10 years and Ranjit's uncle had passed away about 20 years ago. The more I pondered over it, the more I was sure about my conclusion. Regardless, my relationship with my father-in-law was on a solid foundation as we both understood each other much better. He started pushing the boundaries of our relationship and sought my attention, disregarding Ashok's presence. I was constantly in heat, Jai Singh's absence and Ashok's caution only made me an eager participant.

Ashok stopped demanding sex during my second pregnancy far more prematurely. I could have easily accommodated all the three men even in the 7th month of my pregnancy. I pestered him and occasionally teased him. Ashok brought up the tree men into our pillow talk soon after our first anniversary but he would be cautious and always tentative. It was time for me to push the boundaries to get rid of my guilt.

One of those nights, as I hit the bed after taking care of my baby, I nuzzled up to him and pushed my hand into his pajamas and started massaging his penis. The shriveled penis felt like my thumb as I slowly stroked it. He was in deep sleep and took a while to wake up from his slumber. I gently whispered into his ear, "Ashokji aren't you abandoning your young wife?"

Ashok knew that the lack of penetrative sex, I was horny and indulged in such activities. He would be submissive during such sessions; perhaps as part of our tacit understanding.

"Who will take care of her?"

"Jai Singh?"

A handful of times he had referred to him as my lover; someone who could pleasure me in his absence.

"Oh, but he is out of town," I whispered, continuing my banter, "maybe you were expecting Babuji to do the honors."

His penis that was inflating became taut as a stick. Just thinking about his father making love to me, made him hard. A few times we had discussed that Babuji was getting frisky and that it was brought to our attention by the nurse who was attending to him. He turned around and kissed me and after a short kiss asked, "You didn't tell me about your story with him?"

I tactfully said, "it was nothing Ashok."

"Seriously tell me — I won't get mad."

"Was the nurse right?"

Nurse attending to my father-in-law had brought to our attention that he would get frisky with her. She was a woman in her mid-forties and not even desirable, so I didn't give credit to her story. She complained a few times and then she abruptly left in the third week. My affair with him commenced around that time.

"Come on Kamini?"

"Our relatives are searching for a bride?"

"What?"

"They have found a few prospects as well; one of them he liked."

I felt jealous thinking that my new found lover wanted to abandon me so soon. Ashok was afraid of losing his share in our ancestral property.

"Not a bad idea," I quipped.

"Are you crazy?" he shot back.

"A new woman?"

"At this age?"

"What if he has more children?"

"If the woman is young then he certainly would; seems natural. Why are you against it?"

He still looked confused, so I explained further, "Nurse's complaint was valid. He may have erred with her. I think she was worried more about her moral lapse than his."

"Did he misbehave with you?" he asked calmly.

"Not really Ashok," I said, "look I have been physically close to him as his nurse and could see that he needed a woman's company. I have felt his stone hard penis several times and even have cleaned it a few times."

"Kamini you don't seem to understand," he finally said in frustration, "presence of another woman would make our life complicated."

I was puzzled and looked at him to explain what he had in mind.

"All I am saying is that there should be only one woman under this roof."

I suspected Ashok would moot such a proposal but didn't think he would have the courage to put it directly.

"Are you really saying what I think you are saying?"

This was the moment I had been waiting for. Talking openly about sex the way I talked with my father-in-law would reduce my burden of guilt.

"She is a widow in her mid thirties and definitely capable of bearing him another child."

"The house is the only inheritance we have; we can't afford a similar house in this neighborhood," he added.

Ashok was a stingy bastard; apart from his cuckold tendency that was the only vice he had. Maybe his selfish nature was the source of these vices but I wasn't complaining as they helped in achieving my goal. As the proposal sunk in, we both were again getting worked up. Ashok's penis had inflated to its full proportions and I nuzzled into him. I started stroking his penis and he turned towards me. I kissed him as hungrily as I had always done; especially when I was in incredible heat and needed relief. After a few minutes of kissing, I straddled his face and offered my pussy for licking. Ashok slavishly lapped it up.

As explained earlier, this had become a common practice. He understood that I needed relief and understood that this was the best way. Ashok took at his duty to pleasure me always; he religiously pleasured me twice most nights. On that occasion, I rode his face for two orgasms. During the first one, I only focused on my pleasure but for the second one, I turned around and nestled in 69-position. It was the first time, I was so close to his penis and realized how puny it was in front of Jai Singh's majestic cock. His penis didn't have the pungent odor that I was accustomed to with both my father-in-law and Jai Singh.

Ashok shivered as I kissed his penis at the base. His small testicles didn't appeal to me but I moved to them and sucked on them. Ashok started to show signs of ejaculation as soon as I seriously started lathering his testicles with my saliva. I returned to my cowgirl position and rode his face until his attention was diverted to the licking. He had moved to licking my anus, which fascinated him. It doesn't feel as good as the tongue on vagina but is pleasurable; most of the fun is psychological, subjecting your partner to perform such a despicable act.

As I approached my orgasm, I returned my attention to his penis and this time took it directly in my mouth. Ashok was shivering as I effortlessly bobbed my head on his penis. I tried my best to synchronize our orgasms but Ashok couldn't hold much longer and within a minute after that he ejaculated with great intensity. Even though I resisted, spurt after spurt he shot his semen into my mouth, first spurt hitting the back of my throat and the next hitting the roof of my mouth and the last one landing on my lips. I took a rag and wiping my lips handed it to him to wipe off his semen. I got up lazily and wearing my pajamas headed to the bathroom when he grabbed me and forcefully kissed on my lips. I didn't hesitate and offered a taste of his own semen.

We were exhausted and relieved by the intense episode and after cleaning up and laying the bed wondered what made it so intense. It was apparent to both of us.

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

Ashok was silent and looked at the overhead fan as he tried to untangle his own thoughts.

"He needs the warmth of a woman and it does seem that he is attracted to you," he said.

"I wonder if you would be attracted to such an elderly man to live it out."

"Ashok what you are suggesting is scandalous, if not disastrous to our marriage."

"No Kamini, it is not."

"Jai Singh takes advantage of you all the time. This is no different."

"Ashok, Babuji needs a wife not just sexual relief," I retorted.

"And that's why I think it may work, if you are agreeable," he said.

"Go to sleep Ashok," I said, "you are not making any sense."

As usual, the next day Ashok was worked up and followed me around. My affair with his father had begun the week before, so the timing seemed to be perfect. We both made out a couple of times during the day. That night, I finally shared about my father-in-law's frisky behavior that had begun after the birth of my first child.

It wasn't really much but during my first pregnancy as soon as Jai Singh urged me to seduce, I had begun. This started changing his behavior towards me subtly. When I would visit during the nights, to take care of my mother-in-law, he would occasionally feel me up; mostly by accident and mostly while he pretended to be (or was actually) in sleep. By the time my mother-in-law became seriously ill, this became a regular part of his routine. However, he would never do it every time; mostly it seemed rather innocuous and naughty. By the time my affair with him had commenced, it was clear that most of what he did was not accidental, but we never discussed it. Ashok was worked up hearing it and the same consequences ensued.

Ashok and I played with this idea over the next couple of months. My affair with my father-in-law had already hit a crescendo and Ashok didn't seem to suspect a thing. Even though Jai Singh was absent most of this period, I felt fully satisfied. It seems easy to have your wife sleep with other men for a cuckold but what most don't understand is that once such an affair begins, there is usually no end to it. Ashok was determined to make this happen but he didn't seem to fully appreciate the consequences; both the intended and unintended.

Ashok made it a point to usher me towards his father in several ways during those two months. He made it a point that I only wore the most revealing clothes, such as tight-fitting Salwar Khameez without a brassiere for support or a Saree with a blouse that showed my cleavage abundantly. Ashok persuaded me to spend an hour or so in the afternoon with his father even on the days when he himself would be home. The afternoon sessions were quite special since my father-in-law often insisted on seeing my naked body parts.

As I was stroking him during one of our leisurely sessions, I said, "Ashok you do understand that once this begins, it won't ever stop."

"Come on Kamini," he retorted, "he is aging and won't be able to even if he wanted to after a couple of years."

Ashok was naive, so I had to help him understand.

"Ashok," I said, "he may be old but his wife is still young, so he will have to figure out and take care of her."

He was surprised to hear my response.

"You don't seem to understand that physical intimacy will sooner or later lead to emotional intimacy. That's how marriages stay alive in our society even though both the man and woman don't even know each other before sleeping with each other."

"For this to work, I shouldn't be tolerating him but embrace him, looking past his age and physical capabilities."

"Do you understand what that means?"

He looked at me dumbfounded.

"I should sleep with him at least a couple of times a week. Spend private time with him on a daily basis outside of bed. Allow him to romance him and celebrate special occasions with him."

"Won't that make you jealous?"

"Wouldn't it impinge on your own life?"

"A woman who has tasted multiple men will be receptive to sexual advances of other men as well, won't she?"

"Such relationships need space, time, and energy to thrive," he countered.

"Do you doubt that Kakaji and Ranjitji won't be able to corner me at the first opportunity? The way you have paraded me in front of them, with butt-plug shoved up my ass and dressed in revealing clothes with full realization that their eyes were perpetually glued to me. Ranjitji has touched me several times now; very soon he would grab me by my waist and plant his lips on mine. And Kakaji like an old jackal will come smelling blood and mount me as soon as he catches me sleeping with other men."

"These are not just irrational fears of mine; even Sejal had warned me to keep away from them.

These things have affected my psyche," I said, "now my body reacts differently in front of them. It's as if my body was preparing for an intercourse with them."

"I am digressing but you need to think through this carefully. Babuji needs a wife and it is not right for us to rob him of this privilege for our selfish desires," I added.

"Are you averse to this idea?" he asked.

"Ashok as a woman, I have given thought to it and surely can fulfill his needs. However, you need to keep both the intended and unintended consequences in mind. Have you given sufficient thought to it?"

"What if Babuji wants to have his own child?"

"And Jai Singh? Don't you think he would sense a mare in heat?"

"And if that weren't enough could you tolerate hearing your wife in throes of orgasm night after night with these men?"

"Ashokji, you may not have realized but it is not about just one man. Jai Singh has scored with me and he knows that he can do so whenever he wishes. Babuji has a hint of it already now. Ranjitji and Kakaji are ever so observant of my activities, and they too have sensed an opportunity here."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers