A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if this does start then I will be playing the role of Draupadi for your family. Is this what you want?"

Ashok couldn't say a word. It was as if he received a massive jolt but none of what I said had changed his mind. We didn't indulge that night but as was the routine he woke me up again in the morning with his tongue up my twat. When Ashok wasn't discouraged, I knew I got my passport for success but I didn't intend to settle for just that. As the next couple of weeks rolled in, it was apparent to both of us that I would have to play the role of his father's wife as well. The question was of timing. As I entered the eighth month of my pregnancy, I told Ashok, "Babuji is getting edgy, he may fall for that proposal soon."

"Don't know what is right Kamini," he said dejectedly. We were sleeping on our bed after putting our baby to sleep. Both of us were a little tired having finished a movie and didn't think we would indulge in anything.

"I understand that it is a senseless proposal," he said.

"Which one?"

"Your proposal or the marriage proposal?" I hesitantly asked.

"The marriage proposal of course," he replied promptly.

"My proposal is the best one," he said, after a little thought.

"He gets to sleep regularly with a young, pretty woman who is way above his league. Besides, she took care of him and it should be evident that he would get a lot of love from her as well. The proximity allows for pretty much everything; what's not to like for him?"

"The real question though is whether you would like it?" he added.

It was good to hear Ashok talk softly and rationally for a change. While he was a soft-spoken person, he was also a selfish person and always watched out for himself. It was a different matter in this case where he always surrendered his right in front of Jai Singh; maybe it was because of his cowardice; maybe it is because of his love for his sister.

"No Ashok," I said, "the real question is whether you can live with this knowledge that other men are boning your wife and hearing them pleasure her as you never could."

"My words may be harsh but it is important to accept that possibility," I added, thoughtfully.

"Why do you always have to exaggerate?" he quickly retorted.

"We are only talking about Babuji here," he added.

"Maybe you are, but I am making it clear that things would evolve whether we like it or not and I soon would be at the center for all the men of our family."

"While you may not realize that Ranjitji has squeezed my breasts a couple of times already and your innocent Kakaji has rubbed his erection on my butt during the recent trip. You may think nothing should happen but a lot has been happening already."

"Why didn't you let me know?"

"What should I tell you Ashok?" I blurted in frustration.

"These are just the perils of being a pretty, young woman. If you don't want other men to take advantage of your wife then you should constantly shield her from them. You haven't done it. These are just the consequences."

Ashok didn't have much of a retort hence managed to ask, "Maybe you are right I am not good at confronting them on such aspects but if you want me to then I will."

"We don't need confrontation, Ashok. These things can be amicably resolved. I guess the fault is mine. If only I had slapped him on the first misstep such a thing wouldn't have arisen."

"That would have only antagonized him. Knowing him dissuading him subtly is the best choice," he said.

"The first time I glared at him and it kept him at bay for a while but then accidentally he scored yet another opportunity, which I let go as it could have been simply an accident. However, things got out of hand during our recent trip to Haridwar. On the return journey do you remember we got separated on the way back on the slower train?"

"Yes, I remember. Both Kakaji and Ranjit bhaiya were with you."

"Yes, you couldn't get on because of the luggage," I started.

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to fill in on these details but felt that he was more receptive. I went with the flow.

"It was already dark and although the train was crowded even at the beginning. It became even more crowded in the next station, and we were squeezed into the small nook right next to the toilets. Ranjitji and Kakaji shielded me admirably from the lechers in the crowd but I very soon found making myself available to them."

"The light up there was not working, so it was dark. Things were normal for the first hour or so as there were people around us and it had only started to get dark. Kakaji was right behind me and Ranjitji in front of me. Occasionally they bumped into me but nothing out of the ordinary. Ranjitji was softly talking to me while Kakaji seemed to be dozing off. And then the next station came when we practically got squeezed into a small space in the corner. I found squeezed between two men who had been vying for my attention," I said.

Ashok was listening to me intently. I noticed that he had a stiff erection, which I felt and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Kakaji felt awkward and decided to turn around; perhaps it was my effort to keep away from him that made him do that. He also was dozing off and leaning on me, which annoyed me. Ranjitji was active and constantly talking to me by whispering into my ear. My insistence on keeping away from Kakaji only brought me closer to him. He had already felt my soft breasts a few times but I had been keeping a distance from him, to the extent possible. I ensured that our pelvises were never perfectly aligned. But within moments after Kakaji turned around, he took the very first opportunity as I struggled to keep my balance by grabbing my waist and pulled me in. There was an awkwardness for a few moments."

"He whispered to me, don't worry Kakaji is asleep and it is so dark that no one would notice."

"It's not right," I whispered.

"You are not doing anything wrong Kamini,'' he said. Just helping a middle aged man get over his midlife crisis."

"I could only chuckle hearing it but still said, Ashok would not like it."

"Of course he would mind, why would I wait this long otherwise. Of course it is inappropriate and that's why we are doing it behind everyones back."

"Ranjitji, you are not making any sense, I said, trying to bring some sanity to the conversation but he moved both his hands to my butt and pulled me in. Our pelvises were in perfect alignment; had it not been for our clothes his penis very well could have been inside my vagina."

"I am making perfect sense,'' he retorted. I have been married to an old hag for a while now. She has no interest in these things; she only quibbles everytime I approach her for sex. You on the other end are a fountain of beauty and youth. Everything about you is heavenly. Your body, your physique, your face, your lips, your odor, your breath, everything."

"What's not to understand?"

"I don't know what it was but I fell into a trance. Before that we kept our mouths away from each other but strangely this time around our lips were only a couple of inches apart. His flagrant flattery didn't fail and I was aroused and captivated by him. I could feel his mildly stale breath and perhaps he felt the same way but we were attracted to each other."

"He is an astute man and didn't rush into it," I added.

"What do you mean? He pounced on you the moment he got a chance," retorted Ashok.

"It's not fair, Ashok. I think he controlled himself to the extent he could given the situation. It shouldn't be his fault that I was receptive to his advances," I countered.

"His hands crept to my breasts, which were already leaking. And delicately he sealed my lips with his. His kiss was so delicate and so good that for a moment I was lost in it. Ashok we kissed and kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Every attempt I made to stop, he somehow kept on doing it. We had no fear of our breath anymore. His mildly pungent body odor became part of me and I got attracted to it. He lifted a leg of mine and wrapped it around him and pushed aside my other leg so that our pelvises could be conjoined. And I felt his taut penis nestling between the folds of my vaginal lips; the four layers of clothing between us could not stop us from feeling each other.

It's heavenly, he exclaimed between the kisses. You are everything that I dreamed of in a wife, he said. I was worried but I was simply lost to worry about practical details. Kakkaji seemed passed out standing right behind me. It was as if the others didn't exist. Ashok won't do any justice to you, he said. He took over a year to get you pregnant and even now he still hasn't scored with you a second time."

This happened soon after I conceived our second child; Ranjit was unaware of it. Still between the delivery of our first and conception of the second a year had passed. Even though Jai Singh mounted me on a regular basis, my periods hadn't started and when they did start, I danced around. This happened before my affair with Babuji. None of the history about Ranjitji being his son was known to me but at that moment everything felt right. This was despite the fact that ever since I married Ashok, I always had a revulsion for him but his attraction towards me eventually sparked my interest in him. His dark complexion acted both as a revulsion and source of attraction for me. He was twice as old as me, overweight like Jai Singh but not as tall as him.

Ashok was enthralled by this description. He was nestled between my legs and had started sucking on my pussy lips. Intercourse was out of the question both due to my heavily pregnant state and Ashok's self-imposed restrictions. My father-in-law continued to mount me and so would Jai Singh if he had been around. For any woman, this is the most natural part of her living, getting mounted every night is more often considered a boon than a curse.

All the women I knew welcomed their husbands in the night even if they were holding grudges against them; it was a balm to soothe the pains and miseries of life. The only difference between them and me was that I was gifted with an amazing libido, extraordinary body, and beautiful features to go along. If they were willing to endure half-an-hour of such nocturnal activities, I was willing to endure 3 hours of such activities despite the normal hardships and rigors of daily life for women. They may be willing with only one man but I could entertain the possibility of multiple men quite. They would hesitate from entertaining elderly men but I had no qualms about doing it with them. If they had an ideal equipment and the right character to go along with it, they sooner or later found a willing partner in me. Not so in the distant future, I had managed the herculean feat of satiating, not just pleasuring, four men in a span of 24 hours. I achieved this feat several times; my husband could only marvel at my stamina and willingness to endure it; but I am digressing and leaping ahead. Coming back to that time, I got up and straddled Ashok's face. I decided to take the reverse cowgirl position as I felt like playing with Ashok's penis.

"What happened next?" asked Ashok.

"He kept on berating you, " I continued, "I was attracted to him and could feel his thick, fully inflated penis . I felt it would penetrate in only a matter of minutes. I quipped to him. Ranjitji you took enough advantage of me already. It wouldn't be fair to Ashok and me if you tried to penetrate me. Why? He asked. You seem to be ready for it. I retorted. As a woman, I am ready but as a wife, as a daughter-in-law, I am not ready yet. So, please don't take it any further? He was considerate and asked if it was okay to continue to feel her this way. I didn't respond and he took that as an acceptance. His hand moved between our pelvises and he slowly unzipped his trousers. I felt his hand right at the entrance of my pussy. It was surreal. In moments, he had his thick penis lined up against the entrance."

Ashok was mad with lust and voraciously kept on sucking me, pushing his tongue as deep as he could. I caressed his testicles but was more focused on my own pleasure.

"Continue Kamini," he managed to mutter between his subservient acts.

"Ah..." I moaned and said, "You are so good Ashok."

After settling myself for a few more moments, I continued, "I didn't dare to look below or stop him. All I did was close the gap between us and thereby brought his naked penis in close contact with my vagina. Even with two layers of clothing between us, I knew that he was a gifted man. I didn't even think men came that large. He surely would have stretched me even after having given birth to a child. We once again continued our kissing and this time our fervor knew no bounds. He started humping me, effectively rubbing his penis vigorously against my pussy lips.

We had reached a point of no return and I failed to understand why he didn't pull on the knot of my Salwar and impale me on his penis. He kept on rubbing and at one point, practically had lifted me off but we were only simulating and not having actual intercourse. The effect for both of us was real though. I don't remember but I must have orgasm'd couple of times during that episode. Ranjitji took 12 minutes to show signs of ejaculation. And then he did the most audacious thing until then. He pulled down my Salwar and hurriedly pushed his rigid penis into my pantie and stroked a few times before ejaculating right on my lips. Jet after jet his thick semen pushed into my vagina and quickly formed a pool at the entrance. If I hadn't been pregnant at that time, I very well could have been due to that episode."

As I finished my story, I was on the verge of my orgasm with Ashok as well. He continued licking me until I finished and then leaning forward, I took his penis into my mouth. Only a few times I bobbed up on his penis and he sputtered in my mouth. I hastily withdrew but not before he shot some of it in my mouth.

Most of what I told Ashok was completely false. It was true that Ranjitji did feel me very well for sometime; perhaps in all for 2-3 minutes of the total journey duration of about 3 hours. Just the way I had described to Ashok, he did hold me and there indeed was a moment where I felt that in that rush he would indeed impale me but it was difficult given the circumstances. However, there was clearly a moment when we both realized that he was taking advantage of the situation and I was allowing it, even if reluctantly.

And then for a minute or even less, he kneaded my butt clearly indicating his intention and when I glared at him, he leaned forward to kiss me. I evaded his lips but he managed to plant his lips on my cheeks. And that cheeky bastard didn't hesitate from squeezing one of my breasts as well. We soon separated as the station had arrived. He tried several times to score opportunities with me but I maintained distance from him. I hated him much more than Jai Singh and due to my repulsion for him, I found him sexually very attractive. Some of it also had to do with what Ranjitji's wife, Shobha, had shared with me.

Ranjit and Shobha had been married for over 2 decades. Shobha was a petite woman but had put on a lot of weight. They were mismatched in terms of their body dimensions just the way Ashok and I were. Even though Ranjit was quite dark, he managed to score a fair and good looking wife. Shobha was a bitchy woman and took sometime before opening up. Even then I was careful around her and never said anything unwarranted. After that brief episode with Ranjit, we grew closer to each other.

She shared gory details about her sex life and while she encouraged me, I rarely indulged her. Ranjit was a sex maniac and every willing for a romp in bed. The first few years of marriage were pure bliss and even though she often tired off after the second session in a day, Ranjit would demand for more. They delayed having a child for a few years, which was uncommon during those days but both were into oral and anal sex and hence didn't have to try too hard. She became pregnant after 4 years of sex filled life and soon after that spent almost a decade in pregnant state, delivering 4 children. She miscarried once and had she not tied her tubes, she could have had the 5th one as well. She was relieved as her child bearing days were finally behind here but sex didn't stop.

Even now they apparently had sex at least 3-4 times a week, which was pretty high frequency, considering the responsibilities they both had. All these details didn't move but when she started dropping hints about Ranjit's dimensions then I felt intrigued. She always worried about his letching nature and understood that even though she was past her prime, he still needed a lot more sex and would seek it outside.

It took more than two years for Shobha to warm up to me. Before my arrival into their family she was the prettiest woman in our family. Sejal was neither as pretty, nor did it matter as much as the men viewed her more as their daughter. Although Ranjitji seemed to have tried his luck with her unsuccessfully. Sejal found a good friend in Shobha and spoke quite frankly about her disdain for her own family. Shobha had similar disdain for our family but since she was married to Ranjit, she felt privileged. Although it was difficult to understand her rationale.

The imbecile that Sejal was, she even dared to say that perhaps it would not harm if Ranjit spent some quality time with me and perhaps would keep me happy for a little while. Shobha started dropping suggestions that it wasn't a bad idea now that I had two children there was a little time for some experimentation while my body got ready for another one. It was common in our communities to have 3-4 children and some even dared to have more. Whether it was Sejal's guidance or Shobha's intuition it just felt that they both understood someone was needed to fill Jai Singh's void.

Shobha in a subtle way started guiding me towards Ranjit. It could have been a double edged sword; I didn't dare take her advice. I continued ignoring her. My affair started with Babuji in a silent manner. Ashok and I didn't deliberate over it anymore. Unlike the last time after my pregnancy, Ashok didn't wait for too long before initiating sex with me. In a matter of a month, he started regularly mounting me. Ashok was diligent about it though and understood his limitations so very well that he never failed to overcompensate by eating me and helped me scale my first orgasm. Due to my relative lack of interest in sex at that time all I did was lay in bed until Ashok pleasured me with his tongue. And then he would mount me for a few minutes, sometimes up to 10 minutes but never longer than that. It was hard for me to feel him due to my dilated vagina that was taking its time to regain its normal proportions but I enjoyed it. Sometimes I would even reach another orgasm but mostly he would abandon me there. Still I was quite pleased with his attempts.

Somewhere around in the second month of my delivery, on certain days I started refusing him. Ashok didn't mind as he was getting a lot more sex compared to what he was getting in last couple of years. Just in two weeks though he started noticing the pattern and one night when I returned after having sex with my father-in-law, he approached me. It wasn't the first time but strangely after that open discussion with him things were different. I thought he now understood what was going on. It took me only a few minutes to warm up to him and I turned and offered him my lips. Only a few minutes ago, I cleaned my father-in-law's spent penis with my mouth. Ashok showed no revulsion and kissed me intensely.

A few moments later despite my pleading he dived into my messy pussy and stuck his tongue into the filthiest of holes. Due to my affiliation, my father-in-law had become quite virile and was now generating enough semen to easily impregnate me; or rival Jai Singh. Within a few minutes after cleaning my vagina he mounted me eagerly and pumped me for a couple of minutes before ejaculating inside me. It was an amazing feeling as he squirted inside me and flooded me with his semen. After recovering our breath, he managed to ask, "Since when did you start going to him?"