A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jai Singh was not into leisurely sex and often would pound me non stop. Ranjit seemed to be into leisurely sex and often rested on my body fully. He had an amazing ability to fuck non stop by twisting his pelvis back and forth. Jai Singh was also masterful at stroking me but he preferred to lift himself up and stroke me with periodic rests in between. It took only a few minutes for me to shudder with my orgasm. Whether it was the novelty or the size of his equipment, the effect was immediate. Perhaps, it was his dark complexion and my initial aversion for him that made me climax quickly.

Realizing that Ranjit was able to impress me, he whispered, "looks like you are not used to cumming so early."

"Are you done?" I asked him rudely.

"No my love," he said and kissed me intensely for a moment and said, "I am just getting started."

He lifted one of my legs and held it up for better penetration. His hand reached to my butt caressed it and then his middle finger massaged my anus. Unlike Ashok's fingers he had stubby and fat fingers that felt good on my anus. Besides, Ashok couldn't even comfortably massage my anus in such a position. I grew listless as Ranjit was proving to be a much better lover than I had imagined. He would make me his slut and utterly humiliate Ashok.

I convulsed under his weight with the mixture of pain and pleasure. His finger embedded in my butt worked like a charm. I was tiring under his weight but whatever he was doing felt so good that I didn't dissuade him. The most important thing was that I felt connected to him completely. It just seemed our union was our destiny. My experience with Jai Singh was similar but with Ranjit I felt intimately connected. My revulsion for him never changed over the years; if at all it only made my sexual episodes with him intense.

Ranjit continued his ploughing for over ten minutes and right when I was at the cusp of my second orgasm, he stopped. I cursed my fortune but it was only him playing with me. As I tilted up my pelvis, encouraging him to continue, he whispered, "you have never felt like this with your husband, have you?"

"Stop talking rubbish. If you are done, I would like to go back to sleep," I replied brusquely.

"There is no sleep for you tonight honey," he whispered.

"After this is done, you will help me get erect again. And then I will fuck your your butt or mouth," he said confidently.

"Only in your dreams Ranjitji," I said, "my little one would wake up anytime."

He had started rocking back and forth his pelvis and pushed me to the cusp once again and in between his thrusts, he whispered, "tell me that you are my slut."

"Ah Ranjit," I moaned as waves of pleasure radiated from my vagina. After a long time I was experiencing truly powerful orgasm from actual intercourse. Only Jai Singh took me to those peaks in the past. He pushed his second finger to my butt rudely in an attempt to increase my pleasure. With his stubby fingers inside, I felt I was sandwiched between Ashok and him. I tried to contain my moans but couldn't hide my abject capitulation. Ranjit kissed me feverishly as he continued to lead to my second orgasm. My legs were now resting on his pelvis urging him to drive deeper. He continued toying with me by pushing me towards the edge and then restraining himself.

Just as it happens though, at one point, I held him in a vice-like grip and pushed against him with all my might while pulling his pelvis into me. I shuddered with such an intense orgasm that there was no doubt that we were made for each other. As soon as I descended from orgasm, Ranjit increased his tempo and after furiously stroking me, he ejaculated inside me. He came in such torrents that I felt all of his semen would overflow from my vagina. His penis violently shook for over 20 seconds spurting his virile semen into my unprotected womb.

After catching his breath, he lazily rolled back to his side. I was relieved. The overall session may have lasted for 20 minutes or so but more than 15 minutes of it, he was on top with his penis lodged inside my vagina. He had elevated himself in my eyes. It was my moment to communicate my gratitude to him. After arranging my clothes, I turned towards him and kissed him lightly on his cheek, I said, "Thank you!"

"I should be thanking you," he replied.

"That you have," I said, and added, "I love my husband and while it may seem otherwise, I wanted to let you know that I was only fulfilling my father-in-law's wishes. He wanted both of his sons to be happy and benefit from the fortune of his family."

"Oh really," he said, surprised, "I didn't know he loved me so much."

"He was guilty of keeping you at bay due to his wife's i.e. my mother-in-laws insistence. Now that she has passed away; he intends to make amends."

"By allowing me to mate with his daughter-in-law?"

"That's one way to look at it," I said, "yet another way to look at is a splendid opportunity to experience the pleasures that only a young, beautiful woman can give you."

"Wouldn't Ashok object to it?"

"He doesn't need to know. Besides, it's not as if your mounting me would interfere with his mounting. As a young woman, I don't see a reason to turn anyone away; especially if we are able to be tight lipped about it."

"I didn't think you were so broad minded," he whispered.

"I am not," I quickly retorted.

"Babuji thinks you didn't score a pretty woman due to your dark complexion. But you can still benefit from your brother's fortune."

He slept blissfully and didn't retort. Even though I felt I could provoke him for another session, I curbed my instinct. However, in the morning, he himself made a move and that possibly could be due to my own subtle moves. I made it a point to present my back to him most of the night and slept perilously close to him. I had crossed a bridge where I didn't bother about observing decorum inside the house and in front of my husband. Now that Shobha had learned about it, I felt that anything and everything was acceptable.

Of course my sanity would restore every now and then but I found my wayward self ruling me more often than not. He scooted closer to me and moved his hand to my breasts and caressed them. It took me only a few seconds to register and for a few moments, I thought it was Ashok but then realized that it was Ranjit. He homed in on my nipples in almost no time and I woke up and pushed my butt into his crotch. He started kissing my neck and at times I felt his foul breath but I was in a delirious state and none of his foul odor bothered me anymore. I had noticed that he was sucking on my neck quite intently as if a vampire was trying to feast on the victim's blood. I didn't understand what he was doing but learned the next day looking at myself in the mirror after taking a shower. He had given me a hickey.

"What else am I allowed?" he playfully asked.

"Can I fuck her mouth?"

I turned on my back and without any hesitation our lips met. After having necked me, his breath seemed to be better. We had an intense and deep kiss for a minute or so and only after breaking, he asked, "You didn't answer."

"If that pleases you," I softly whispered.

"And what if I wanted to sodomize her?"

I hesitated as taking him in the butt was no ordinary affair. My butt was sore for more than a week after Jai Singh ravaged it once. But there was something surreal in giving in completely to a well endowed man; enduring everything to please him. Jai Singh loved plowing me from behind and had buggered me about two dozen times; each time it was a pretty long session and never done in a rush. In fact, except for the initial few times, every other time I relished that experience. However, the after effects always restored some sanity.

Disregarding him, I softly kissed on his cheeks and his neck. He had won me over completely and I was ready to be his slut.

"No," I whispered, between the kisses.

"It's too big!"

His ego inflated just the way Jai Singh's ego inflated.

"Much bigger than your husband's?" he quipped.

"I see; he wanted his daughter-in-law to be serviced by a better equipped son!"

Men loved putting down their opponents when it came to such things. In some ways I too enjoyed it when then put down my husband; it in subtle ways reinforced my errant ways. I latched onto his lips and kissed him passionately. Submitting to such a well endowed stud was easy, especially so when they disregarded societal norms. His audacity to mount me in presence of both my husband and his wife were indeed the traits that I longed to see in my alpha males.

"How big is his?" he asked, breaking the kiss eagerly. I ignored when he persisted, I hesitantly moved my hands to his penis and after stroking it a few times, grabbed it with my thumb and index finger half-way from his base.

"Seriously?"

I realized that I was humiliating my husband but at that moment I felt it was completely warranted and even added, "and you are more than twice as thick."

Ranjit was ecstatic. It seemed as an exaggeration but upon closer inspection I was sure that it was pretty close to the truth. He kissed me hungrily and soon got up to straddle my face. I pleaded, "Not now Ranjitji," but he didn't listen to me. His foul smelling, semi-rigid penis landed with a thud on my lips. My nostrils inhaled the pungent musky odor that was clearly mixed with both the odor of semen and urine. The stench was strong but it acted as aphrodisiac and drew me closer to his specimen. That's how real men smelled; far different from the odor of the squeaky clean penis of your husbands. The very fact that Ranjit was mounting me and not some other woman was in itself a privilege. That's how Sejal preached.

In the wild, Sejal used to remind me, the lioness would seduce the pride lion and for that would sometimes fellate the lion. Every time my ego would object, she would intervene and remind me that my sole purpose was to mate with men; especially well endowed men. Otherwise God would not have bestowed me with such good looks and body that acted as a magnet to them. Even though she wanted me to be Jai Singh's slut, she told me clearly that as and when opportunities arose, I should consider mating with other well endowed men. It took me a long time to come to terms with my situation but over the last four years, I had certainly learned that if nature really intended such a life for me, she wouldn't have chosen a husband like Ashok for me.

His musky odor enthralled me. Inadvertently, my hand reached to cup his testicles and I gently massaged them. I moved my other hand to his butt and caressed it. My heavy breathing conveyed him my intense desire for him. I pulled him closer and started kissing his penis, moving towards the base rather than knob. My tongue moved to his large sacs and I started seriously sucking on his testicles as if I wanted to encourage them to produce more semen so that he could impregnate the prettiest daughter-in-law of the family. In the darkness, I couldn't see how dark his sacs and his equipment was but I knew the sight would not have been much different from an interracial porn movie. The subservient slut inside me wanted to let him know that I had fully accepted him as my bull.

Ranjit was audibly moaning; whether it was pure physical pleasure or psychological bliss, I couldn't tell. I was afraid that either Shobha or Ashok would wake up but I was beyond getting scared of such social concerns. As Ranjit leaned forward on the wall, and leaned forward, I understood what he wanted and moved to tonguing behind his sacs; essentially his perineum. The musky stench became stronger, something that I had come to associate with manliness. It reminded me of my affair with Jai Singh but with Ranjit everything was a notch above, including his body odor, his stale breath, his genitals odor, and his size. My tongue moved to his puckered hole and no sooner did I touch, Ranjit let out a deep sigh. The greedy bastard then squarely presented his anus; urging me to probe the darkest crevice in his body with my tongue.

Ashok never understood my fascination with assholes, both literally and figuratively, and neither did I but I knew that it was a pleasurable experience for myself and I imagined it was the same for men. More importantly though, I felt that it was an utterly humiliating experience for the giver and a domineering experience for the receiver. I took a lot of time to bond with Jai Singh, even though perhaps it was less than 6 months, I felt that there was no point delaying it with Ranjit. I grabbed his butt and probed his anal opening with the tip of my tongue, with a clear intentino of penetrating his anus. I licked and lathered his opening with my saliva and continued tonguing it as if it was my only mission in life. Ranjit was delirious; or perhaps never experienced such a slavish act or perhaps never imagined me performing in such a manner. I spent perhaps 3-4 minutes licking and then he fed me his majestic penis.

There wasn't much preamble; he pushed forward as soon as he entered my mouth. Although he was quite big, I too was a connoisseur and knew how to adapt. Still only 1/4th of it slid in without much difficulty and when he tried to push in much more, just like Jai Singh, he too loved going in deep. After a dozen strokes, it finally made more than half-way in and I struggled to breath. He would not relent and kept on pushing it in after giving me a few brief moments to catch my breath. He was even more aggressive than Jai Singh, so finally, I pushed him away forcefully and sliding further down encouraged him to push it in again. This provided a much better angle, more leverage for both of us to control the penetration. As I tilted my head up to better align with his penis that was pointing backwards it went inside with almost no effort.

Truth be told that was the first time someone breached my throat in less than 5 minutes. Ranjit was in heaven realizing the relative ease with which he was able to feel the tightness around his knob. His musky, pungent odor had practically permeated my nostrils and his knob was pushing against the entrance of my throat. It did bother me but since Jai Singh had done this more than a handful of times, I was accustomed to it. Ranjit loved it and settled into rhythm in no time. He would pull it all the way out, giving me room to breathe before pushing it all the way in. Fortunately, the tightness around my throat was enough for him to unload in my mouth within a few minutes. I pushed his penis out with the fear that his stuff may accidentally enter my windpipe, but his semen dripped on my nose and my face. I hurriedly left to clean myself up after that.

Due to the household chores, we had to get up early and take care of the morning activities. Shobha was up but she was stoned and was not able to do anything. I took care of most of the activities.

"Did something happen?" she asked, shaking her head.

"What Shobha?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing," she said and let the topic rest. Not sure what changed but she didn't broach the subject for quite a while. Even though it was her house, I was doing most of the household chores as I was the youngest daughter-in-law of the house. Late in the morning, Ashok and I finally got a chance to talk to each other in some privacy. He was direct in questioning me and asked, "I felt that Ranjit was sleeping next to you and not Shobha in the morning. Was it true or just my imagination?"

I looked at him carefully. He wasn't upset but seemed disappointed and perhaps frustrated with my sluttish behavior.

"It is not what it seems Ashok," I softly whispered, scooting next to him.

"You are not mad at me, are you?" I asked him, laying my hand on his thigh. I sensed there was some sexual excitement, so I took a chance to continue my dialogue appropriately.

"Babuji stipulated this as a precondition to the proposal I had put forward. He didn't want to have it any other way. So, I acceded."

"Does Shobha know about it?" he asked.

"No; she knows nothing but she seems to be unhappy with his libido and maybe that's why Babuji stipulated such an odd condition."

"How can you tolerate such a disgusting man?" he pleaded.

"Don't worry about that," I calmly responded.

"He is the only family we have apart from Sejal and Jai Singh. We have to keep it together. If it calls for some sacrifices then so be it."

"Are you with me?"

He nodded.

"Ashok I understand that this is difficult for you as well. Jai Singh took advantage of the situation and I did whatever he wanted to safeguard Sejal's married life. This is the same. Babuji was explicit about it; not only did he want me to sleep with Ranjitji but actually bond with him."

"Are you following Ashok?" I softly whispered.

We couldn't continue our discussion but it was clear that Ashok felt humiliated having learnt that his pretty wife was having sex with his ugly looking cousin. I wouldn't call him ugly looking but he wasn't a handsome man either. That afternoon he courted me in broad daylight in the open area behind his house and I really understood how privileged he was to be courting me. As conceited as I was, I definitely felt superior to him outwardly but deep inside I very well knew that barring social compulsions he could have courted any woman he liked. Still as he held me in his arms, I looked at him. His white teeth shone brightly between his dark lips as his big eyes looked at me lovingly. As he held my hand in his, I realized how dark he was in comparison to even Jai Singh.

Shobha was out with her kids and only Ashok was inside managing our two children in the front room.

"I didn't think you would be so willing," he said.

"If I had known," he added, "I would have monopolized you on your first night itself."

I calmly looked at him as he tried his very best to romance me. Jai Singh was excellent at it and even though I didn't think he was good looking, I didn't see a huge disparity between his and Ashok's looks per se. With Ranjit it just seemed like a giant leap for me but he seemed undaunted. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my cuckold husband eavesdropping on us; he was not more than 10 feet away from us but only I could see him or make him out as he seemed hidden in the shadows.

Ranjitji's hand moved to my waist that he seemed to be fond of. Thrice during that day had he grabbed me from behind and caressed my belly. Perhaps he imagined sowing his seed.

"I can't believe my naive, imbecile brother can be so lucky," he said, caressing my belly.

"Why do you think only he is lucky?" I said and quickly added, "Shobha is also beautiful."

"She is just a nagging woman. Only bitching about what she doesn't have."

Maybe this was indeed the most positive trait of mine. I almost never argued and never nagged Ashok. In fact, I don't even remember if we ever quarreled over something significant. Even though that cheap thug Jai Singh abused me several times, I never refused to entertain him and never held any grudges. Letting him mount me after I was terribly frustrated only made it easier for me to see it in the right light. This was equally true with my relationship with Ashok's father and I presumed the same would be the case with Ranjit as well. It wasn't true that I never felt frustrated or angered with my situation in life but sex was a physical need for me and since I enjoyed it immensely it was easy for me to bond with someone to whom I was physically attracted.

"So do you," I quickly remarked, "but you do have what you had been valuing so far."

He smiled. I added, "only if Shobha allows it."

"What will that bitch say to me? If she says anything to me, I will take care of her."

"How often do you make love with your husband?" he asked, turning his attention again to me.

"As often as he wishes it?"