A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how often is that?" he asked, pushing again.

I blushed and softly whispered, "almost every night."

"Is your pencil dicked husband able to get it up that often?" he said.

"It has been only 4 years for your marriage; isn't it too early to reduce the frequency to that little?"

Ashok had an insatiable hunger for me. Ranjit was belittling it as the other men I mated with did; including Ashok's father. They relished the feeling that they were able to give me, someone else's wife, earth shattering orgasms, and the knowledge that my husband could not pleasure me the same way. With Jai Singh, I tried in the initial stages to suppress my satisfaction but it was usually apparent to him that I enjoyed it immensely. Almost at a subconscious level I did pretty much everything for him sexually. It took me a while to understand but I finally understood that Ashok loved my errant behavior. If Ranjit only knew that Ashok was not only willing to prepare me with his tongue for sex with him but would also clean me after he ejaculates inside me, I thought.

If there was one single thing that I could point to for my transformation into a slut, then it was this tacit acceptance of Ashok. He would court me even more aggressively after I was with another man and would go down on me for a long time, almost until I orgasm'd the second time. He often didn't even insist on mounting me, especially after I had been with Jai Singh. After my open discussion with him on playing the role of his father's wife, it became apparent to me that I had complete freedom in terms of deciding to have sex with other men.

Still, I was cautious and didn't always follow my instincts. There were plenty of men, which whom I imagined sex freely. I did it even earlier but after that discussion I felt liberated and not guilty about it. There were at least a dozen men with whom I imagined having sex with but none of them were my age; in fact almost half of them were my fathers age and then rest were at least as old Jai Singh or Ranjit. I even imagined licking their testicles and rimming them. Ranjit was definitely one of those men but I always hated confessing it to myself. He was the darkest of all the men I imagined about. I never really fantasized about them while having sex but these thought would cross my my mind upon laying my eyes on an attractive man. I didn't try anything untoward with the other men but with Ranjit and Kakaji, I thought I would sooner or later. I was not attracted to Kakaji but if it meant serving his semen to Ashok then I was willing to do it.

I learned what drove Ashok; it was me having sex with multiple men, especially well-endowed men who could pleasure me immensely. He enjoyed the fact that I preferred sex with them and do a lot more to pleasure them than him. It took me a while to understand my needs but apart from what I was already indulging in what I liked most was doing it openly in front of Ashok. I never wanted to do a threesome with Ashok and another man but I wanted him to be intimately aware of what's happening in my life. Being romanced by Ranjit and being in his arms as my husband watched us gave me pleasure.

"Maybe," I coyly replied.

"How often do you want it at night?"

"Why do you ask?"

The most times I had sex in a night was about four times; twice intercouse with Jai Singh and then Ashok went downon me until I orgasm'd. These episodes happened with an alarming frequency though. The two sessions with Jai Singh would be about 2 hours in total and then with Ashok it would be about an hour in all. In all, I strongly suspect I had more than 30-40 such sessions during the past 4 years. Still I longed for more sex, at least I felt that if even my father-in-law had courted me around the same time, I would have been able to handle him.

"You were able to do it twice last night and although it was rushed, I felt you could have done much more and much longer."

I blushed after hearing him openly talk about my ability. Even Jai Singh understood my talent and had suggested that I could take on more partners after having a few children from him.

"I won't turn you down ever," I replied, containing my excitement.

"Did you like it that much?"

I shook my head and gave him a smile.

"Do you like my penis?" he asked.

I couldn't handle such a brazen question and evaded his eyes. In the shade, I noticed my husband massaging his bulge. It just seemed like a perfect setting for me.

"Did you like taking it in your mouth?"

I rolled my eyes but had a faint smile on my face.

"Would you like to take in your butt?"

I blushed again and didn't answer but shook my head.

"You will like it," he said.

"It's too big," I softly whispered.

"Well you took in your mouth much better than I had imagined."

I just smiled and didn't respond.

"Now leave me, Ashok would be back any moment."

"So? Who cares? Didn't Babuji himself ask for this? He wanted his beautiful daughter-in-law to mate with his better endowed son. What is the harm if Ashok knows about it?" Didn't you let me mount last night while your husband slept only a few feet away? I don't even think you care," he said.

"No Ranjitji, I love my husband very much. Babuji's suggestion is not a reflection of Ashok's capability. He doesn't feel right on how you were treated by the circumstances in our family. This is his attempt to make it right," I said, looking into his eyes.

"Ashok is a considerate man and while I suspect he can oversee some of my transgressions, we should not take it for granted. He is a man after all! My promise to you is that I would never turn you down as long as it doesn't affect the decorum of our relationships. If you want this to be a longer term affair then you need to keep a good check on Shobha."

"She won't say anything even if I fucked you in front of her. She is past her prime and hardly cares for it."

"And you aren't?" I asked teasingly.

"Does it seem like?"

I just smiled.

"I want Ashok to understand that when it comes to sex you prefer me over him. And this can only be communicated by first making him aware that we are sleeping together and that you prefer to sleep with me when I am around," he said directly.

There was no pretense, no conceit in his tone. He believed that this was indeed possible and that it was the right thing to do. It took me a while to understand but I knew that this was one of the reasons I would fall for such alpha males. Jai Singh had a similar mindset. Right from the beginning he made it clear that he wanted to impregnate me and that he would do so flagrantly to humiliate Ashok. Such was Jai Singh's ardor for me that even Ashok implicitly understood it and didn't court me until I had been with Jai Singh earlier. And when he did court me, he mostly left me with an indelible feeling that he was only preparing me for what was about to follow.

Ranjit had similar intentions. And now that I am more experienced and understood what drove my passions and Ashok's passions, it was easy to see that Ranjit was the right man to take Jai Singh's place.

I didn't make any of this evident to him and simply shook my head and quickly stepped into the house after extricating myself from his arms. Ranjit didn't pursue me and let me soak it all in. He stepped out of the house; soon after that my husband Ashok made his move. I turned around and kissed him deeply. The fire that Ranjit lit was evident to both of us. He responded with the same fervor and after ending a long, deep kiss, I said to him, "Ashok I need your tongue inside my twat. Your cousin has ignited this fire, please quench it."

He obediently kneeled down and lifting my gown started with his work while I pretended to work in the kitchen. Only in a matter of minutes I shuddered with an orgasm but Ashok made it a point to take me towards another orgasm. After what seemed like 25 minutes, he eventually let me go. After having gathered ourselves, I softly spoke to Ashok, "Ashok I want to be honest with you."

"Ranjitji plans to visit us regularly and stay over and was wondering how this would work out?"

Ashok stopped for a few moments and asked, "What would you like?"

"After everything you have been through," he said, "you should have complete freedom to make such decisions. I will abide by it. We understand each other very well now anyway."

I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply. Brazenly, I pushed my hand into his pajamas and stroked his penis. He shivered as the realization that I was openly treating him as my cuckold. There were very few times when I behaved in such a rash manner with him but every such relationship comes to a point where both the husband and wife realize that their relationship has matured and that they can implicitly surrender to each other's needs.

"Ranjitji wants to take me as his wife, just the way Babuji wanted but it seems to me that he won't be as patient and contained," I said.

"You understand what I mean, right?" I asked, stroking his penis.

"Please be patient and don't interrupt anything. In due course of time things will settle into a rhythm eventually."

"I don't quite understand what you are asking?" he puttered, gulping his saliva.

"There is nothing to understand," I calmly replied, "let things flow naturally. There is an insane hunger for me in them. Don't let it get to you."

We were disturbed at that time but we had an understanding. Shobha acted like a bitch, the rest of the day but after Ranjit had a word with her she softened her behavior. That night Ranjit was after me like a mad dog would be after a bitch in heat, the only difference being that I let him mount me again and again. Ranjit was so insatiable that he fucked me four times that night; we spent a good part of our night screwing each other. Even Jai Singh hadn't screwed me that intensely; he was talented but he had never fucked that many times in a night. Ranjit was not only insatiable but each time the sessions only increased in length. I had to fellate him several times to encourage him to ejaculate but it didn't work.

We left the next day. My doctor had said that I was doing a good job by avoiding getting pregnant; she had recommended at least another year's cool-down period but it seemed that she would be disappointed. My periods had commenced quite late this time around; nature's way to protect me and I had been careful with my father-in-law. My father-in-law was elated to learn that I entertained his other son and that I had full intention to bond with him. Ashok was emotional that night; after eating me out to his heart's content, he slept next to me without making any attempt to mount me. This was exactly the reaction I had anticipated; in the presence of an alpha male, he always took a back seat.

To be continued...