A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still surprised by how quickly he caught me having sex with him soon after we discussed but earlier he hardly bothered. Even with Jai Singh, he did catch me at inopportune times but I was taking good care and it never stood out unless he really took a keen interest. Yes there were a few times when he did surprise me by not complaining even though it was flagrantly obvious but mostly it seemed sort of transparent.

"Don't know," I said, evading the question and added, "he needed relief and I thought it was my duty to oblige him; given that we have done everything in our power to dissuade him from getting married."

"Have you decided how to apportion your time?" he asked.

"Thought it would be better but it doesn't have to be strictly adhered to," I said and elaborated, "sometimes I may renege on my promise to you but will try to keep his promises most of the time."

"Why that favoritism for him?"

"It's natural Ashok. He is the eldest member of the family and deprived for such a long time. Besides his virility would only decrease from now on, so giving him more opportunities at the outset makes perfect sense."

"So, he will have me on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. While you can have me on other nights. During the days, however, I don't want any interference from you; even on the weekends."

"And please let's not discuss it. It happens when it happens; please understand and don't interfere," I said.

Ashok was an exceptionally considerate man and never bothered me but every now and then he would make an attempt on the days I had reserved for his father. It was quite an intense feeling during the first few months as he was fully aware .

In fact, the very next day as per the rules I spent an afternoon with my father-in-law while he twiddled his thumbs in our bedroom. My father-in-law loved draining my milk, so that session was particularly reserved for soothing him and over a period of an hour or two we would eventually wrap up after having intercourse. Ashok pounced on me as soon as I returned and made me sit on his face so that he can lap the remnants of my sex with his father. I loved that feeling; it gave me a sense of power over him. It made me feel that all my actions were morally right and that he would have wished them no other way. It was apparent to both of us that he loved me getting sexed by another man. That night even though it was his turn, I made my way to meet my father-in-law and had a similar prolonged session. Upon my return Ashok similarly pleased me with his tongue and only then mounted me.

Things were normal. Jai Singh was finally caught in some sort of a major crime and landed in jail. This was one of the reasons why he had not visited me for a long while. His family kept it under the covers for as long as they could but the truth was that he was gone for good. He had received a sentence of 10 years on one of counts but the other cases were still in progress. At our home both Babuji and Ashok romanced me and made out with me on every opportunity they got. I was surprised to find that my father-in-law had gained so much strength that I felt almost no need for a virile man like Jai Singh anymore. Ashok never complained as I kept on stealing his turns and handing them to his father. He eventually got what he desired and perhaps a lot more in return.

The topic of Ranjit kept on coming every now and then but we mostly let it simmer. Shobha on the other hand had been more and more persuasive with each passing month. She had dropped so many suggestions but I refused to budge but she perhaps had too many of my rejections and decided to use her bitchy attitude to twist my arms. One afternoon, when we two were alone, perhaps when my second child was 6 months old, she completely lost it and started yelling at me and demeaning me.

"You snotty bitch," she started.

"Why are you making such a fuss?"

"If you don't yield, I am going to defame you by saying that you have an affair with Jai Singh," she blurted.

The context of how it all started is essential to understand. Although Shobha was pretty looking herself, due to her husband, Ranjit's darker complexion, her children had more of a wheatish complexion. Besides, Ranjit's mother was a Muslim, so people from our community kept distance from them. While I was always cagey about them in particular due to my natural aversion to dark skinned people, I was polite and watchful of my behavior.

One thing led to another and during our discussions all the history about how they were mistreated by Ashok's family came out in the open during our private discussions. It wasn't clear but when the topic of sex and taboo sneaked into our discussion it morphed into my dislike for dark skinned people and my inability to develop special relationship with Ranjit. Especially the naughty ones that were between a wife and her husband's brother. Shobha believed that since there was a huge age gap between Ranjit and my age, there was more likelihood for naughty things to develop between the two of us. It was her confidence in Ranjit's philandering nature but she didn't quite grasp how much of aversion I had for him per se. Besides, Jai Singh had rocked my world on my first anniversary and I was never the same person after that.

Shobha had been insisting that I spend some time alone with Ranjit and allow him some of the naughty things that she viewed as his right. I understood that there was a place for such things despite what the societal norms may indicate. I believed that such relationships existed and sister-in-laws were gropped or kissed on one pretext or another. At the very least the husband's siblings would have gotten a chance to witness her partially naked. Such things, however, happened naturally and never deliberately. Here she was insisting that I provide such avenues just the way Sejal had requested. I didn't yield and eventually she decided to push all the right buttons.

"What?"

"Why are you talking like that?"

"That is utter nonsense," I pleaded.

"Maybe it is but all that is needed for a few ladies from your neighborhood to talk about it. He had been frequenting your place and stayed here several nights without Sejal. What else could it be?"

"That is so nasty of you. Only to give your philandering husband some side benefits?" I blurted in frustration.

"It is for your benefit bitch," she quickly retorted, "once he mounts you, you would understand what it means to mate with a real man!"

"Your pencil dicked husband can never show you stars but my husband can show you the entire galaxy!"

"And don't worry about your husband. Soon you shall learn that he is mostly into licking pussies. I have fed him my husband's virile semen several times and not once did he suspect a thing. Even more importantly, not once did he try to mount me."

"So stop your acting. The sooner you accept reality, the better your life will be."

I was in a state of shock and denial. A lot of it I already knew but her affair with Ashok bothered me. Maybe it was true; after all Sejal spoke so convincingly about Ashok.

"Please don't do this Shobha," I pleaded. She was adamant, and said, "I will let him know that you won't budge until you take her forcefully. Maybe that is what you need. Not only that, I will ask him to rub it in Ashok's face. Let us see if you can live your married life happily after that."

I was in tears and even though I had been sexually used but never before was I berated or demeaned in such a manner.

"What do you think?" she shouted.

"You are special? I had to endure sex with Ranjit's uncle for such a long time."

I was shivering with fear now. It almost seemed that I would become a complete slut to all these men and that my life's sole purpose was to pleasure these men.

"Which uncle?"

"The same uncle who serviced your mother-in-law on a regular basis for the longest time. Only after he died in an accident did your father-in-law's misery end."

My father-in-law had only recently shared some of these secrets but I had to act surprised. Ranjit's mother was a Muslim woman and hence her marriage to my father-in-law's brother drove a wedge between the two families. She was a junoesque woman just like me but with dark complexion. I could hardly imagine how puny my father-in-law must have felt sleeping with her.

As the story goes, her brother was so well equipped and had she simply conceived from him, perhaps it would have been better but she chose Babuji's seed instead. Her brother regardless took advantage of the situation and blackmailed Ashok's father and cuckolded him by making a slut of his wife. Sejal perhaps knew this and also knew perhaps about Ashok's cuckold tendencies and hence right from the outset she ensured that I slept with Jai Singh and conceived from him.

Anyway, now it seemed that Shobha wanted me to pay for all the sins this family committed. And given that Ranjit was indeed the elder son of the family it was okay for him to sleep with me given that Jai Singh had already done that.

Shobha's antiques continued for a long while until I gave up in frustration and said, "I think you are being mean but I don't want to bring any harm to this family. If you think this would do justice to all the bad things that happened to you and Ranjitji then I will accommodate his needs."

"Your promise won't do any good. I want to see it first hand and make sure that you never turn back on your promise."

She mellowed down over the next few weeks and visited me on some pretext or another. They lived only a distance of a few hours away so travel over weekends was certainly possible. Both Ashok and my father-in-law were perplexed by her weird behavior as she seemed ultra nice and made a genuine attempt at mending her relationship with my family. My father-in-law sensed that it was time for me to warm Ratan's bed going forward and hence she was being so nice to me. Apparently, both Shobha and my father-in-law in their own weird ways had discussed my impending relationship with her husband. Ashok sensed it as well but he kept quiet.

She made it a point to work on my personal hygiene and gave me tips on how to keep myself ready for my new paramour. A lot of it was something that I had practiced but she educated on the importance of oral hygiene or rather the discipline of keeping it clean. Sejal knew that oral hygiene was extremely important for a woman and as an experienced adulterous woman, I cannot emphasize it enough.

The fundamental truth was that these men strongly desired intimacy and offering to exchange your saliva with theirs was perhaps the single most important way of reciprocating. My breath was always fresh as I took good care but Shobha insisted that I visit a dentist and get a cleaning done; this was something that I had never done. Both my husband and father-in-law commented on my fresh breath and how they wanted to keep on kissing me for an eternity. Shobha was clear that to keep one's hygiene in order was a job for the women mostly and that I shouldn't expect the same from men and especially from Ranjit.

Shobha surprised me when just a few days before our visit to their place, she forcefully took me in her arms and kissed me. While I was surprised, I allowed her to kiss me and even reciprocated. I was trying on some of the clothes that she had specially purchased for me to lure her husband. After briefly kissing me, she whispered, "I think you would be a perfect whore for my husband."

"He will love kissing you," she added as she moved her hand to my butt and pushed it inside my loose pajamas to probe my anus. I wasn't alien to the pleasures of anal ministrations but I didn't expect it from Shobha and my involuntary moan let her know that I was enjoying her treatment. She quickly retrieved her finger and brought it to our noses and said, "I think you should take better care of your anus and keep it clean. Ranjit will love to fuck your ass and it seems you would love it as well."

She kissed me a little more and then promptly pushed me down so that I could lick her vagina and pleasure her. After making out with her, I realized that while she had taught me the importance of watching your hygiene, she herself had mostly ignored it. Her breath wasn't fresh and her pussy reeked of urine smell. Shobha was in heaven as I diligently pleasured here with my tongue. She was delirious and at a moment blurted, "Oh shit, why didn't we start as soon as you got married."

It seemed to me that perhaps Sejal received her original training from Shobha as she taught me a lot of what Sejal had shared with me earlier. She knew that she had me under the thumb but she was in a hurry to relieve her husband's frustration. She invited us to her place a month later when the oldest kids were out.

Their house was so small with only three, small, rooms, I doubted if anything could happen at all. She invited all of us and that surprised me as well. If Ashok was around, how could we get the freedom, especially when they lived in such a small house with tiny rooms. Ashok pretended to be clueless even though he suspected that something was fishy. Still, I didn't entertain much chance of anything seriously happening at their place.

Despite normal tensions in our relationships, they played good hosts. The older kids were out so there was no reason to explain why suddenly there was so much love between our families. At night, the younger kids slept in the bedroom and we planned to sleep in the living room. Due to space constraints, we all were sleeping on the floor. Mattresses covered the entire floor of the living room; Shobha suggested that women would sleep in the middle with men on either side.

Ashok slept on the far end, while our two children slept between the two of us. Shobha and Ranjit were next to me in that order; they were sleeping closer to the door, to avoid disturbance for me and my family. Despite my reservations, I took every bit of precaution to prepare myself for rendezvous with Ranjit. We were early to bed and Ashok seemed to be fast asleep by the time Shobha and her husband hit the floor. I dreaded something may happen after all as Ranjit was not more than 5 feets away from me.

Just as I was dozing off, I noticed Shobha slither into my comforter and hugged me from behind. While I knew she had the hots for me, I didn't think she would risk such behavior while her husband slept next to her. Judging from the size and dimension, I knew it was Ranjit. He nuzzled into me and hugged me as if he was hugging his wife. A few moments later, he moved in very close, gluing himself to my body. I was wearing a Saree so my exposed midriff was open to his caresses. His rough hands lingered on my waist for a moment and then gently caressed my flat stomach. Even after delivering my second child, I had retained my fabulous figure. It was true that overall I gained some weight but it was evenly distributed. If at all, my bust had increased disproportionately.

He felt just like Jai Singh to me except that his body odor was a little pungent for my taste. I always felt that he smelled like a sewer but felt that he was better prepared for the occasion. A lot of thoughts raced through my mind. What if I threw a tantrum now and caught him in the act? He could easily escape claiming that he thought I was his wife. I thought a better approach was to confront him instead of silently yielding. As soon as his hand crept to my naked breasts, which were outside the confines of my blouse because of my breastfeeding duty, I turned around on my back and whispered to him, "Can't you notice any difference between me and your wife?"

He was puzzled for a moment and then retorted, "I do and that's why I am next to you and not to her."

"Shobha probably heard that," I said.

"No way both she and your husband will be sound asleep until morning. I took care of them. it's your turn to take good care of me," he said.

"Aren't you ashamed of doing this with your younger brother's wife?"

"You think I am morally inclined? Despite having such a dark complexion, I wooed a beautiful woman for a wife and now I am in the arms of another beautiful woman who is almost half my age."

He was holding me lovingly with one of his legs on my thigh and his face very close to mine. Admittedly his breath was stale but I was drawn to him. Despite my reservations about him, I was attracted to him; it was only a matter of time we were united due to my promiscuous and his lecherous nature.

"Why are you getting so excited?" I asked, as he moved in even closer.

"What do you think you can do here?"

"Everything. I have screwed Shobha every night while my mother slept not more than 5 feet away. These four kids were born that way," he said.

"You think I would let you do anything?"

"Just being closer to you is heavenly," he said, closing in and kissing me lightly on my lips as I tried to evade his kiss.

"You are the kind of wife, I always dreamt of," he whispered and nuzzled into me. His hand crept to my breasts that were partially exposed. I was already looking forward to having sex with him. All my earlier revulsion only made him more attractive. His breath was stale but it was a lot better than what I had imagined. His pungent body odor though was difficult to mask but he managed to subdue it. His big belly was partially crushing my midriff and his thigh was straddling mine. I could feel his bulge and based on the feel it seemed sizable. I tilted my face towards him and parted my lips showing my willingness. My slow breathing conveyed my readiness to him.

"You are so young, so beautiful; well educated and classy; yet conservative. And despite having the body and figure to stir anyone loins you are still so homely and wifey material," he whispered.

His hand moved up to my mound and after gently caressing it, he reached out to my nipple and twiddled it between his thumb and index finger. I shuddered at his touch; my lips quivered in anticipation. Ranjit did not wait for too long and confidently covered my lips with his. He was the fourth man kissing me but perhaps only the second man worthy of kissing me.

It was difficult for me to fully understand my transformation but by now my bodily needs easily overruled my conscience. I was a defiled woman and so wasn't afraid of experimenting with yet another man. He was far more potent than the men from my family and definitely more attractive than Jai Singh, even though he was much darker. His dark complexion eventually did turn out to be an attraction to me.

Instead of acting up, I reciprocated his kiss and welcomed him by lovingly embracing him. Ranjit rolled on top of me and immediately knocked me out of breath. Ranjit was so much into me and kissed me so voraciously that I felt he was drooling into my mouth. Even in his wildest imagination he had not thought he would one day be able to mount me. He was the aggressor and kissed me for what seemed like an eternity. To reduce his weight on me, I spread my legs and let him nestle between my legs. He took it as an invitation and immediately, pushed back on my Saree that was already receding due to my bent knees. Within a couple of moments, he pulled out his thick sausage and hastily aligned it with the entrance of my vagina, after pushing aside the gusset of my pantie.

It had been more than 10 months since I had dealt with a penis that posed me a challenge. Neither my father-in-law nor Ashok could stretch me but the moment Ranjit's penis made contact with my vagina, I knew that he was special. I had lost touch with my ability to pleasure such hefty men with meaty equipment. Maybe I had softened a little, I thought.

I grunted as soon as he pushed it in forcefully. Fortunately, I was completely ready for him and had no difficulty in taking him in. Still, he was humongous very much like Jai Singh; I felt completely stuffed by his specimen. Ranjit understood that I was in unfamiliar territory and took it slowly. It was amazing to be under the weight of a real man.