A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla added, now wearing only stockings (they all knew she always wore stockings, it was who she was, even in the bath sometimes), "You guys are at liberty to embrace Option Prude if you wish, and I won't insist upon your doing anything you don't feel comfortable with, but what I'm comfortable with is showing everyone how gorgeous this mother of grown twins is without any covering up!"

"Okay," Hal said, drooling over his Mom. The only reason he wasn't stripping right down to join her was because it would reveal his massive woodie.

Walker though, was concerned. First because his son looked like he was about to suffer a seizure from staring at his naked mother, but also because he wasn't sure how he felt about everyone at the resort seeing his wife naked, so he asked, "Are you sure about this, Layla?"

"Yes, and you're welcome to strip down too," Layla said, jiggling her entire body a bit. "It's actually quite liberating."

Sabrina, being the quiet one in the family, wasn't saying a word at the moment, but she wondered why her mother was so comfortable with this. Being naked at a public resort? Stripping naked in front of her own children? Sure, she'd been naked when she and Hal had spied on her and Dad making love upstairs (although with the filthy language they'd both had been using, she wasn't sure it could be called that), but this time she knew they both could see her, and she was actually flaunting herself in front of them!

Hal of course, had very different thoughts. His Mom was really fucking hot! He'd always wanted to fuck her, and since he had a one-track mind, he took her carefree attitude as even making that a possibility! Yet he was equally nervous about his mother seeing him naked... or her learning (unmistakably!) the impact she was having on him right now.

"Let's go," Layla said, having just checked a clock for the time. Enough chit chat!

As they all followed her back into the hallway, Layla whispered to her husband, "I'm giving you a hall pass for this entire trip. Have fun, and however you decide to play with anyone willing, go for it. You have my blessings to do absolutely anything! You'll just have to tell me all the juicy details afterwards."

"Are you serious?" Walker asked, dumbfounded. This unprecedented offer was just compounding shock upon even more shock! They'd played with another woman occasionally, but always together... so this offer was completely unprecedented.

Layla added, "The same liberty goes for Hal. He won't feel the same obligation to be faithful to me that you have of course, and I won't mind if he sows a few wild oats, but especially at this resort, you should really go ahead and sow some too. And just for your information, that hot girl who spoke to you in the hallway is called Nessalaeyn."

"You're serious?" he repeated, although this time as less of a question and more of a stunned response.

"Absolutely! She whispered it to me and said she thinks you're really hot! And that guy she was with isn't her boyfriend, he's just one of her lovers. So keep your eyes open! However, Sabrina and I will be finding our own fun, and you men mustn't complain about anything we've done once we see you again and tell you all about it. And in case it matters Walker, I won't 'technically' be unfaithful to you in the next little while. In fact, you might actually enjoy hearing all about it afterwards! But that's all I'm telling you guys for now, so go out and have some fun however you please! This is a very special place," Layla finished.

"Okay, Mom!" Hal agreed eagerly.

"Sabrina," Layla said, grasping her daughter's hand, "you are coming with me."

"I am?" Sabrina asked as her mother led her to the elevator. "Did I do something?"

"No, or at least you didn't do anything bad. It's just time for you to discover who you really are."

"What does that even mean?" Sabrina asked, this previous hour having been so surreal she couldn't process much of anything right now.

"It'll make more sense if I just show you," Layla said, as they entered the elevator and she pressed three, and then when nothing happened except for a question mark appearing on a small screen, she held her palm against a scanner, and then the elevator started moving.

"Okay," Sabrina said cautiously, feeling she might be stepping into some twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. Unbeknownst to her, she wasn't far off.

The elevator opened, and unlike the Lobby on the main floor, which had been full of people, the hallway here was completely deserted, with the walls painted in an abundance of splattered colours... every colour in existence, including some she'd never seen before.

Sabrina continued thinking she might be in some strange version of Wonderland, until they came upon a door displaying an oil painting of a winged fairy pulling on a pair of stockings. The style of the painting was almost photographic, but nevertheless the painting and its frame appeared quite old. Layle pressed her palm against another scanner, and the door opened itself. Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice, I mean Sabrina.

The room too appeared very old, many decades old perhaps, maybe even centuries. Like a very small but precious space in a castle from years long past, made completely of marble. Still obviously knowing her way around, completely at home even, Layla went straight to a cupboard, retrieved a pair of thigh high stockings and ordered her daughter, "Now strip off that silly bathing suit and replace it with this more appropriate apparel."

"What? But you said earlier that..." Sabrina began to protest, not because of the stockings, she loved wearing stockings, back in high school (she and Hal had graduated this spring) it had been her fashion trademark, which was very rare for teenagers, and even rarer in often sweltering hot Los Angeles... but she never wore them with a bikini, that just didn't make any sense. But her Mom was telling her to remove the bikini, so it was different. Maybe? "You're saying a pair of stockings along with nothing else is more appropriate? More appropriate than what?" she asked.

"Don't argue. Where I come from, wearing stockings only is considered formalwear," Layla interrupted abruptly, which she seldom did, but this was an important occasion.

Sabrina was shocked by her mother's uncharacteristic pushy manner, since she'd always allowed her to make her own decisions about her clothing. Even the nylons they both always wore hadn't ever been forced upon her, her wearing them had just stemmed from a natural transition of her own femininity as she'd gotten older. But of course Sabrina also wanted to be just like her mother. Mom was a woman she idolized, and Sabrina particularly wished she had the self-confidence that she did.

Layla softened her tone, taking note of the surprised look on her daughter's face. She said, "Look, I'm sorry for being so bossy right now, but I need you to ask yourself whether you really mind being naked where people might see you, or do you just think you're supposed to feel that way?"

"Huh?" Sabrina asked.

"You've grown up in a society that arbitrarily dictates right from wrong for you," Layla pointed out. "It's told you over and again it's important to follow a bunch of rules, and that deciding things for yourself, especially things relating to what they call morality, is wrong, and perhaps even dangerous."

"Ummmm," Sabrina pondered, and quickly saw how this was actually true.

"More specifically, old men wearing identical suits to each other's dictate to us what is and isn't morally acceptable," Layla continued.

"I suppose," Sabrina said thoughtfully, pondering her Mom's words.

"No, you don't suppose, my daughter, you know," Layla corrected her, "because of your keen intuition," knowing this frank conversation would push her daughter towards where she wished her to end up. "And the religious leaders are even worse."

"I certainly know that," Sabrina agreed, since one of her own pet peeves for a few years already was how churches often abused their powers. She believed in God, or maybe in Gods, perhaps even goddesses too, she wasn't particularly dogmatic about her cosmology, but she was dead set against the churches' manipulation of people into believing that a book written by some nomads twenty-eight or so centuries ago should be the moral compass for all of society. She'd even written a paper on the topic for her final English paper in high school. (Her teacher had said it was very well written but totally wrong, and he'd given her a C. That was until her Mom had marched down there the very next day and read him the riot act... in front of the entire class... Sabrina was so proud of her... and he'd sheepishly changed the grade to an A.)

"I know that one of the few things you and I agree about from the Bible, is that God created everything, including our bodies. So why would he or she wish us to hide such lovely creations behind manmade clothing?" Layla asked, this thought pretty much irrefutable.

Sabrina considered what she was hearing for a moment and nodded, "Actually, you're right."

"I usually am," Layla smiled, winning the argument like she always did. Even if Sabrina hadn't been arguing, which she hadn't.

"But won't it be weird to see your grown daughter next to naked?" Sabrina asked.

"Honey, your body is just an extension of who you are," Layla said, although secretly she was very much looking forward to seeing her daughter buck naked... even though her bikini already didn't leave much to the imagination.

"I guess," she said, although she still felt a little uncomfortable about getting naked in front of her Mom.

"Now hurry up and get dressed suitably ; we have an appointment that was supposed to start two minutes ago," Layla ordered.

"We do?"

"Hurry up, get that bikini off and those nylons on," Layla ordered, as she changed her own stockings from pink to blue, like she'd been wearing earlier.

"Okay, okay," Sabrina said, getting out of her bikini and putting on the new nylons.

Layla looked her over once she'd changed and said, "Perfect. You know, you really do look like a younger version of me. Except for that bright red bush of course, but it's really cute!"

"I'll take that as a compliment," Sabrina said, surprised to find herself not feeling the least bit uncomfortable being naked, even with her Mom checking out her bod and giving her such a personal compliment.

"You should," Layla smiled, openly admiring her daughter's ripe eighteen-year-old body.

Sabrina laughed.

Layla then raised her voice slightly and said, "You may join us now, Mother."

"Mother?" Sabrina asked, as the same woman she'd seen strolling naked through the lobby materialized. It wasn't that she stepped out of hiding, or came in through the door, or even magically floated in; no, she was just suddenly there. Sarina also noticed, something she hadn't in the lobby, that she had the exact same butterfly birthmark, in exactly the same place, as hers and her mother's.

As Sabrina stared in complete shock and confusion, her mother said, "Sabrina, I'm thrilled to finally introduce to you my mother Hatsumomo ... she's your maternal grandmother. Mom, this is Sabrina, your newly matured granddaughter."

Sabrina continued staring, and she continued being speechless. Compounding confusion with perplexity, her so called 'grandmother' didn't look a day older than she herself did! But come to think of it, she now realized after all these years, neither did her mother. And compounding her confusion with perplexity with bewilderment, the woman... or girl really... was quite obviously Asian, while she and her Mom were unmistakably Caucasian.

Finally Sabrina voiced her thoughts. "But... but she's not even the same race as we are! And there's no way this girl is old enough to be your mother!"

Hatsumomo walked up to her naked granddaughter, and it occurred to Sabrina that her mother must have just gotten her naked except for her 'formalwear' specifically for this grandmother. Hatsumomo said, "I'm delighted finally to meet you, Sabrina. And to address your concerns, yes I appear to be Asian, but that's only because it's how I choose to look at this time. Once you and your mother reach the age of 150 or so, you too will be able to choose not only which race you appear to be, but you'll be able to make quite a few other changes in yourselves as well. And as for my age, I'm 800 years old, give or take. It gets so difficult to keep track after the first couple of hundred years or so."

"800?" Sabrina asked, completely overwhelmed by what she was hearing. That was ridiculous! It was impossible! "But that's way back when Genghis Khan was galloping around on those little Asian horses and conquering everybody!"

"Yes, he we was pretty scary. But it gets even more complex," the grandmother added.

"Than your being 800 hundred years old?" Sabrina asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes," she nodded sympathetically. She knew this Day of the Reveal was always a great shock to an eighteen-year-old; she could still remember her own one eight centuries later. And Sabrina was actually taking it better than most. "You see, Sabrina," she continued, taking both of her granddaughter's hands in hers, "We three women aren't human, even though your father and your brother are."

"What?" Sabrina asked, having heard very clearly what was said, but finding it unbelievable.

"Now I know this is a lot to take in, but now that you're an adult, it's time for us to meet each other for the first time, and for me to reveal some truths to you," Hatsumomo continued.

"That I'm not human," Sabrina said, waiting for a punchline. This was just getting too silly to be anything but a convoluted joke!

"Yes, and that your mother and I are fairies, and since your mother is one, so are you."

"I'm a fairy?!" Sabrina asked, not believing it at all.

"Yes. All fairies are females, and our species is passed down from mother to daughter," the grandmother explained, seeing the disbelief in the girl's eyes.

"Really?" Sabrina asked. She turned to her silent mother, silence not something Layla was known for, and asked her sarcastically, "Then how old are you, mother?"

"112," Layla said casually, recalling her own Day of the Reveal back in the late 1920s, although it wasn't at this resort, but in an illegal speakeasy during the Prohibition era. The resort they were standing in was built in the 1950s during McCarthyism, when in the USA there'd been some suspicions of fairies being real, and of course unamerican communists to boot.

"112?" Sabrina asked, this conversation just getting weirder and weirder.

"Yes, honey. I know this is a lot to take in," Layla said.

"So in a few decades you too will be able to change your appearance?"

"Yes, and I've already been pondering how I might change," Layla said. "At the moment I'm leaning towards being black for a while. In spite of all the grief people give them so unnecessarily, I think they manage to have more fun than anyone! They know who they are, just like I know who I am."

Just when Sabrina thought there was no way this could get any weirder, Hatsumomo said, knowing this next question would really startle the teenager, "Speaking of fun daughter, how many years has it been since we've made love?"

"Made love?" Sabrina gasped. "You mean together?"

"And have you had sex with my granddaughter yet?" Hatsumomo added with a wicked smile, foreshadowing that the threesome scheduled to begin shortly, one she was really looking forward to, would begin sooner rather than later.

Sabrina cried out, not yet processing her grandmother's last question, "But you two so-called fairies are blood relations!" Then it did register, and her eyes went wide. "As am I," she added in a hushed, awed voice, almost a whisper.

"Now Sabrina, I need you to take a few deep breaths and not take that leap you're tempted to make into judging us," Layla cautioned.

"Have you really had sex with your Mom?" Sabrina asked.

"Many times," Layla said quite proudly. "And as you will soon learn, she's a wonderful lover!"

"But..." Sabrina said, this becoming far too much!

But before she could say another word, her mother walked up to her, placed a finger on her lips and said, "So I need to ask you again daughter, is that what you really feel, or just how you think you're supposed to feel?"

"Both," Sabrina murmured after a few moments of thought.

"I mean really think about it," Layla said. "Sex is intimate."

"Or wild fun," Hatsumomo added with a chuckle.

"Well yes, that too," Layla smiled. "Do you love me, Sabrina?"

"Of course Mom, but...."

"Shhhhh, no more buts from you today," Layla interrupted. "And I love you too, completely, without question, and with fierce loyalty. And if two or more people love each other, what better way of demonstrating that love, and perhaps even enhancing it, than with sex?"

"But that's incest," Sabrina pointed out, even though she felt herself getting turned on by this conversation, her virginal pussy tingling.

"That was another 'but', you naughty girl," Layla rebuked her mildly and with a gentle smile before continuing. "And with fairies there's absolutely no stigma against incest," Layla explained. "It's as natural as breathing, and just as essential to our wellbeing and happiness."

"Really?" Sabrina asked, feeling rather overwhelmed by everything she was hearing, and yet finally beginning to give some credence to the idea that this wasn't just an elaborate ruse or a mean trick.

"And we never suffer any harm or any diseases from having sex, since we're magically protected," Layla explained.

"So I can't catch any diseases from sex?"

"Nope," Layla nodded. "Actually you'll never get any diseases at all; you may have noticed you've never been sick a day in your life, even though Hal and your Dad sometimes have been."

"This is all a bit much," Sabrina said. "But I'm beginning to believe you."

"I'm very glad to hear it. May I ask you another question?"

"Sure, why not?" Sabrina agreed, although she was still shaking her head in bewilderment.

"Have you ever fantasized about fucking your brother or your Dad?"

"Mom!" Sabrina gasped, her cheeks going instantly red.

"Your words are saying no, but your delightfully red face is screaming 'yes, absolutely I have'," Hatsumomo inserted herself back into the conversation.

"I mean... well..." Sabrina chuckled awkwardly, and then decided fuck it. "Fine, yes I have; they're both really hot!"

"Agreed," Layla nodded.

"And if I'm coming completely forward, I've fantasized about being with you too, Mommy," Sabrina added, having read lots of incestual erotica, and she'd always found the term 'Mommy' cunt gushingly hot.

"Well if that's the case..." Layla said, and she leaned in and kissed her daughter passionately for a full minute, and her daughter even kissed her back after only a few stunned moments of indecision. Then upon breaking the kiss, she said, "Then now that you and your twin are eighteen, let's get started!"

"Wow," Sabrina said, that kiss sending waves throughout her entire body... along with internal fireworks!

"In a little while Mom and I can double-team Hal, since I haven't done him yet, and meanwhile you can tackle your father, whom I know you and Hal have watched fucking me, you cute little spy."