A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say Daddy, am I hot enough to have sex with?" Sabrina asked as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Well I'm really not sure that would be even remotely appropria..." Walker mumbled, his cock raging, and yet knowing this was wrong.

"Oh, you don't have to worry , Daddy," Sabrina interrupted him reassuringly. "Mommy already let me eat her cunt, so it's all good," as if her having sex with her mother made everything hunky dory. She then reached up and took his cock in her hand. "Oooooh! It's so hard!"

"Ohhhhhhhh, God," Walker moaned, stunned by all that was happening to him and around him, feeling completely helpless to put a stop to any of it. Sure, Layla and he roleplayed having incest on occasion, where she pretended to be his daughter; and he'd admired his daughter's body many times, especially when she was wearing a bikini; but fantasy and reality were two very different things. So now his daughter's very real hand on his cock... with no artifice at all about her identity... and her stunning revelation that earlier this morning she'd gone down on his wife, just added to the surreal nature of this situation.

"And then I returned the favour," Layla added, as she began stroking her son's cock. "And I just have to say that our daughter's nether region is delicious!"

"I can't believe all this," Walker said.

"You sure sounded like you wanted to fuck me that time Hal and I saw you banging Mommy and saying things as if she were me," Sabrina added, as she rolled her saliva-slick finger around his cock head.

"Y-y-you heard that?! T-t-that was just roleplaying," he stammered, knowing it was a pitifully weak defence, since incest was still wrong, wrong, wrong!

Layla, deciding it was time to put a stop to all this dithering and get to the action, spoke up saying, "Honey, you don't even get a vote about this, or at least your brain doesn't. That rock-hard monster you're sporting is proof positive that you're turned on by our daughter. Isn't she hot?"

"Yes, she's very hot," Walker admitted timidly, looking down at her lovely face and loving what her hand was doing to him. "But this is wrong!"

"Does it feel wrong?" Hatsumomo asked, her pussy again being licked by Jasmine. "Or does it feel really good?"

"Oh, it feels good all right," he groaned, as his daughter progressed to taking his cock in her mouth. And her Daddy's was her very first one!

"Hey daughter, you started without me." Layla objected playfully, as she turned to her son's cock and took his in her mouth. And her mouth was his cock's very first one, which doesn't have quite the same ring to it, but still.

"Oh, yes Mom," Hal groaned, in awe that his favourite fantasy was actually happening. It seemed impossible to be true... but here she was on her knees, sucking his massive new cock.

Meanwhile, the two senior fairies present were showing off their advanced abilities quite acrobatically. Jasmine was sitting on the floor, and Hatsumomo's back was draped against her torso, with the Asian fairy's pussy sticking up in the air where Jasmine was dining on it.

"You see Walker, incest isn't even a thing in the fairy world," Hatsumomo lectured from her upside down position. "I realize most humans consider it sinful, but we fairies know it's the ultimate demonstration of love between two or more family members. So when I watch your loving daughter sucking your cock like she's doing right now, my heart simply melts!""

"Reeeeally?" he asked as his daughter slowly bobbed on his cock.

"Oh, yes Mom, suck my enormous new cock," Hal said, watching his Mom bobbing on his dick, and thus giving him his first ever blow job.

"Just give in and let go of your human scruples, Walker; you were very fortunate to marry a fairy," Hatsumomo advised. "So take full advantage of your good fortune."

"Yes, Daddy, " Sabrina cast her vote, as she briefly took her Daddy's dick out of her mouth, feeling empowerment coursing through her, her sexy fairy side coming to the forefront, "Please take advantage of me. I want to suck your cock and swallow your cum, and then I want you to take my virginity! So don't you dare refuse me, because that would be really mean of you!"

"And I want to take your virginity," Layla added to her son.

"Oh fuck, I've died and gone to Heaven," son and Dad quoted the old saw together, as they both gazed down at the women on their knees while their two cock-hungry fairies resumed sucking their enormous new cocks.

"By the way, boys," Hatsumomo spoke up again, "I've also given you the gift of unlimited cum shots, so whenever you're in the mood, you can just come and come and come!"

"Mmmmmmm," Layla said, as she devoured her son's cock, eager to swallow his very first, hopefully of many, interactive load.

Sabrina sucked rapidly too... for the second time this morning she was proving surprisingly good at something she'd never even done before! She'd assumed she'd gag with such an enormous cock in her mouth, yet without difficulty she could swallow the entirety of the massive cock right down. She wondered whether she'd do as well with Hal's even longer one once she tackled it.

Hatsumomo must have been reading her mind. "Sabrina, unlike humans, you don't have a gag reflex," she explained. "All fairies can deep throat any cocks, regardless of their size."

Jasmine added proudly between licks, "We're also able to take massive dicks in our pussies without any difficulty. We can take all sizes in our asses too, but only after some training."

Layla added ominously, "And your anal training begins tomorrow, Sabrina. But no worries, you'll find the wait is well worth it."

"Well, that goes without saying," Hatsumomo said, while she enjoyed the eager licking of her favourite black beauty. Maybe she should try being black too. She had been considering experimenting with being a Latina... but who knew?... what she did know was she'd feel like making some kind of change fairly soon.

"Oh, fuck Mom, I'm already about to come," Hal warned after only a minute or two of getting blown. "So if you want to get out of the way, you'd better do it soon."

Layla responded only by bobbing faster, and she intended to continue until she tasted and felt her son's warm load explode into her mouth.

A few more bobs and Hal grunted, "Okay, here gooooooeesssss!!" as he filled his Mom's mouth with his load.

Sabrina said wickedly upon hearing her brother come, and surmising its destination, "You've got to come in my mouth too Daddy, just like Mommy did for me earlier."

"Oh fuck, do you really want my come in your mouth?" Walker asked, her plea sounding too good to be true, since he was so horny, his dick was doing all the thinking for him.

"Yes please Daddy, I want you to come in my mouth and show me what a daughter slut I'm going to be for you from now on," Sabrina said, looking up at her father and appearing so incredibly sweet and innocent, even with his Long John all the way down her throat.

"Then I'll fucking give it to you," Walker said, as he grabbed each side of her head and began deep throating her throat like crazy!

"There you go Walker, fuck your daughter's face," Hatsumomo cheered him on, "can you see how much she loves it?" She always loved to see a human male finally giving into temptation and releasing the raw desire only a fairy could instill in him.

"You're gonna get fucked too, you know," Walker replied, now filled with a masculine rush of adrenaline, while he face fucked his daughter with his new huge dick, while somehow she was taking it all.

"Is that supposed to intimidate me? You'd better fuck me, stud," Hatsumomo shot back. "I didn't give you guys those horse cocks only so you could start fucking your daughter, and so Hal could start fucking his Mom and his sister."

"Oh fuck," he grunted as he filled his daughter's mouth with a huge load.

Once he was done, he pulled out and returned to some sanity, and said as he peered apologetically down at his daughter, "I'm so sorry honey, I don't know what came over me!"

"Perhaps not, but I certainly know what came into me," Sabrina said in a muffled voice, like she was gargling. She then tilted back her head and opened up wide, to display the deep lake of cum almost totally filling her mouth! She then closed it again and swallowed, before opening it back up to show her father she'd drunk it all down. Then she gave him a broad smile, the taste of man cum almost as good as the taste of pussy... almost.

"No apologies needed," Hatsumomo said. "Fairies are made to suck and fuck. Our principal purpose in life is to bestow pleasure, and we delight in doing so. Agreed, Sabrina?"

"Absolutely!" she agreed, obviously tickled pink by her skull fuck.

"On that note," Layla said, "it's time for some virginity-taking fucking. Are you up for that, Hal?"

Hal grinned and pointed to his massive boner, which was still as hard as ever, and chortled with a grin, "Obviously!" Then, still horny as hell, and with a confidence he'd never before experienced around girls, he added, "So let's go over to that large table and bend you over it, Mom, I'm going to fuck that fairy pussy I've been lusting after for all these years." Bur then his newfound bravado broke down as he continued, "not that I ever guessed it was a fairy pussy... of course... but..." he ground to a halt.

"No worries about the details, sweetheart. The important one is if you want to be in charge, I'm very good with that; just tell me what to do, son," she agreed happily.

"Yes, it's time to make our Hal into a real mother fucker," Hatsumomo said, loving that term.

"And me into a cunt-filled Daddy-slut," Sabrina said, as she stood up, marched across the room to the same table and bent over it to wait patiently, while her mother bent over the other side.

"Do you really want Daddy to fuck you?" Walker asked, admiring his daughter's amazing ass without even a thong to impede his view of it.

"Yes Daddy, please shove that huge hammer into your daughter's cunt, and pound away just as hard as you like," she said, sounding more like a porn star bimbo than the academic scholar she was... but at the moment academia be damned, all she wanted was to be fucked... by her well hung Daddy!

"Fuck Mommy Hal, please shove that big snake in your Mommy," Layla begged rather theatrically, looking eagerly back at her son.

"Yes, go ahead and fuck my wife, son. "Walker chimed in hospitably, having accepted this sex-filled dynamic as his family's new normal. And if it was, he wanted to be in control of it. (He strongly suspected he wouldn't always be able to carry that off in this wild crowd, but he'd give it a go.)

"Yes sir, Dad," Hal agreed enthusiastically, as they each went behind their respective woman of the moment and slid their new cock inside her.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Sabrina moaned, as she felt her very first dick filling her up.

"Oh yes, son," Layla moaned, as she too was filled. "Such a wonderfully big cock you have!"

The two men began fucking the two women... and as Hatsumomo watched, she pulled Jasmine to her feet, and together they too went over to the large table to embrace each other while watching the action. Most of Hatsumomo's attention was on Walker. Right out of the blue, he'd announced his intention to fuck her: not asking pretty please, just telling her. She appreciated that kind of dominance from the big guy, so she was particularly looking forward to their getting together. And for her part, Jasmine still had her eye on Hal. She hadn't been kidding when she told Layla she'd considered taking his virginity. That wouldn't happen now of course, the deed was being done right before her eyes, but she still thought a dalliance with the brash young guy might be lots of fun.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy, fuck me good, really take my cherry," Sabrina moaned, in awe of the pure pleasure she was feeling.

"Harder son, really drill your Mommy," Layla moaned.

"Do you like Daddy's dick in your pussy?" Walker asked, living out a wicked fantasy he'd always thought he'd never achieve as anything more than roleplay.

"Yes I do, Daddy, your cock feels so good in my pussy," Sabrina cheered him on, a different kind of rapture rising inside her as her Dad slammed into her.

"I'm fucking you Mom, I'm fucking you good," Hal said, more in unbelievable awe than anything else... a declaration to himself.

"Yes honey, you're fucking Mommy with your great big dick," Layla said, loving the thrill of taking her son's virginity.

A couple minutes later Walker said, hungrily taking in the two hot women watching, "Why don't we invite our spectators to join in?"

Hal oozing with confidence, agreed, "Sounds excellent! Come and ride me Mom; and Jasmine, please come and sit on my face; I've always wanted to eat a pussy! But first let's go back to the other side, where there's more room."

"About fucking time," Jasmine snorted genially.

Hatsumomo too went back across the room, sat on the floor, and said to her granddaughter, "Come crawl between my legs Princess, and eat your Nana while your Dad pounds you from behind."

"Yes Nana, that sounds great!" Sabrina agreed, so when her Dad pulled out of her, she followed her grandmother, then dropped to the floor, crawled between her nylon-clad legs and buried her face in her pussy.

Hal lay down on the floor, and Layla straddled her son and dropped her pussy onto his erect missile, while Jasmine lowered her pussy onto the cute boy's face.

Walker went behind his daughter and slid his cock back in her pussy.

And for a few minutes, there was only pussy licking and fucking.

Once their orgasms began, they all came in rapid succession.

Hal grunted and filled his mother first, saying, "I'm coming again, Mommy!"

"Then fill Mommy son, you dirty mother fucker," Layla said wickedly, as she felt her pussy walls painted white.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm so close," Sabrina moaned, since her Daddy was slamming her so hard and fast, her face was continuously being hammered deeper and deeper into her Nana's 'berrylicious' pussy.

"Is it okay if I come inside my baby girl?" Walker asked whoever might answer the question.

"Yes indeed, she's only fertile when she consciously decides to be," Hatsumomo said, as she enjoyed her granddaughter's tongue, as well as watching her getting fucked, and watching her own daughter riding her grandson. "Or in computer lingo, her ovulation's default setting is Off."

"Sweet," Walker said, pounding his daughter as hard as he could, and now without a care in the world!

"Come inside me, Daddy, fill your slut daughter's cunt with your hot cum," Sabrina begged, her own orgasm ready to burst.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm fucking my own daughter," he groaned, just as he erupted inside her.

"Oh yesssssss," Sabrina screamed, and feeling her pussy being filled with her Daddy's cum triggered her second orgasm.

Layla ordered, "Jasmine, get me off."

"Sure, but you do me as well this time," Jasmine bargained, and they were soon engaged in a 69, Jasmine happening to be eating a cream pie, which was an extra treat.

"Don't stop licking, Sabrina," Hatsumomo demanded, her orgasm also close.

"I'll never stop until you ask me to, Nana," Sabrina promised, licking hungrily, like a kitten lapping up milk, as her second orgasm still cascaded through her.

"Fuck," Walker said as he pulled his dick out, and feeling brazen, he strutted over to his newly met mother-in-law, ordered Sabrina to step aside for a moment, lay down next to Hatsumomo, and slid his cock into her pussy. "I said I'd fuck you, and you made encouraging noises indicating you were game, so it's time."

"Like I said before big man, you'll get no argument from me, I was born to fuck. But Sabrina, why don't you get down there and lick your father's balls for him? And while you're there, you can lick his cock while it goes in and out of me, and maybe also spend part of your time licking my pussy again as well. Does that sound like fun?"

"That sounds yummy, grandmother!" the girl said, and she hopped right to it.

Meanwhile Hal was exhausted, so he just collapsed on his back and did nothing, although his marvelous new cock was still sticking straight up in the air!

Over the next couple of minutes Hatsumomo came on her granddaughter's face, Layla came on Jasmine's face, and Jasmine returned the favour.

Once they'd all recovered, even Hal was raring to go again. They began hiking back towards the resort's main buildings, but took a break at a beachfront area where the resort had set out lounging chairs, beach umbrellas, chairs and small tables for two. And there under an awning, standing next to a largish table with various tropical drinks scattered across it was the welcome sight of Yasmin, the gorgeous tattooed lady who'd greeted them in the resort's lobby when they first came in. (The one Hatsumomo had recommended to them as 'a delightful fuck'.)

"Hi, Hatsu, hi Jasmine, it's always good to see you two fairies," Yasmin, the non-fairy but nevertheless hot woman greeted.

"Hi sexy," Hatsu said, Yasmin the most eager pussy licker she'd met in decades... although her granddaughter might soon be competing for that status.

"Hey girlfriend," Jasmine greeted back, as if they were dating. Dating in the fairy world was never platonic, so their already being nude might give them a head start at something at any moment.

After a quick kiss, Yasmin added, "Hello again the Emersons; I'm happy to see you all decided to celebrate Nude Day properly with us. Have you also seen any action"

"Don't know," Layla shot back. "Does taking our two eighteen-year-olds' virginities count? Or telling my daughter for the first time she's a fairy, and then enjoying a lick fest threesome with her and her grandmother? And all of that before lunchtime?"

"I believe those splendid activities qualify quite nicely as 'action'. And does that mean you're my dear friend Hatsu's daughter, and this lovely young lady with the bright red beaver is her granddaughter? I'm extremely pleased to meet you both properly!" Then checking out Walker and Hal's very impressive cocks, which hadn't dwindled for a moment since they'd been freed from their restrictive swimsuits, she added, "And you two studs appear to be particularly enjoying yourselves, but ready for more."

"They were neither this well endowed nor reliably upstanding when they awoke this morning. I worked a little magic on them," Hatsumomo explained.

"I see," Yasmin smiled. "well, everybody please help yourselves to whatever drinks you fancy. We don't have a proper bar way out here, but I did my best."

As they were sipping their drinks, Sabrina asked, "Nana, I just happened to think. In the stories, fairies usually have wings, as well as ears kinda like Mr. Spock's on Star Trek. Did they get that wrong?"