A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mutual coital stimulation gently, languidly increased during their time together, and the moment when they achieved their simultaneous releases, it wasn't at all earth shattering, but during that instant Sabrina did feel her heart melting with adoration for her companion, and she could tell by her soft expression and the look in her eyes, that she herself was also adored. Moments before that special moment occurred, they'd again spoken to each other.

"Come for me, granddaughter," Hatsumomo murmured softly, as their bodies continued idly drifting here and there together.

"I shall in just another moment, I can tell. And please come for me too, grandmother; I feel addicted to your very presence," Sabrina said in a lustful daze, since all the pussy kissing and the gentle flying had gotten her feeling lightheaded and lustful... but also profoundly content, and that she'd come home to her grandmother's heart, a place she'd never known existed before, but was nevertheless one of the few places in this world where she truly belonged..

Soon everyone was back on the beach, wings and Star Trek ears dematerialised for the time being, and heading back to the resort... the Emerson family exhausted from the cumulative effects of their long flight, their bus ride to the resort, and especially all those marathon sex sessions.

Returning to their room, they each collapsed in bed... Layla and her husband in theirs, Sabrina and Hal in the other... each of them only now noticing there was only one proper bed. Fortunately the couch folded out into another one, which a (presumably naked) maid must done for them during their absence. A few hours ago, that thoughtful convenience wouldn't have kept the kids from launching an all out argument over which of them got to sleep in it, but now they simply climbed into the smaller bed together and cuddled each other to sleep.

....

Three hours later they arose, and Hatsumomo and Jasmine came to join them, so all the girls could spruce up together before they all went down for dinner. They all donned some fresh stockings and added garters, heels, and... ah yes, some fun jewelry with tassels, all of their outfits matching one another, as if lingerie had become the new military uniform. Good to go, except that for dinner they added G-strings to their ensembles to abide by the dining room's regulations. (Their being topless wasn't an issue of course, since as Jasmine pointed out, "Nobody has ever contaminated food with their naked breasts, not even ones like Fiona's. And they're routinely used for serving food to infants, after all. That's actually what they're for,"... but the pussy must be covered in the dining room, as must the cocks.) The men, once again unable to come up with anything flashy to wear, settled for matching cargo shorts and flip flops. And they too went topless (although that was a lot less exciting).

And then after a guided tour of the entire resort, which Hatsu and Jasmine declined, having been there and done that, all six of them got back together in the Emersons' hotel room. They were still somewhat weary after their long day, but not too tired to embark on one more lengthy fuck session. Upon their arrival back 'home', the girls immediately lost those silly G-strings, but they insisted on the men keeping their outfits on until after they'd all posed for a group memento photo.

Hal and Walker then spit-roasted all four women... one at time... all six of them reaching orgasm... before the men filled Jasmine fore and aft... each of them depositing a second load of the evening into the black beauty, who levitated as she took their big cocks in her mouth and pussy.

The four girls then staged a freewheeling lesbian orgy, where they all paired off for a while, then swapped partners, and then a bit later swapped again, so by the end, each of them had been with all the others. Meanwhile the two guys sipped on drinks and just watched... since every guy hopes he can witness at least one lesbian orgy in his life... while multiple orgasms echoed through the room from all four of the fairies.

Hatsumomo took her granddaughter, and using her super strength flipped her over and buried her face in her sweet cunt. The excited granddaughter wrapped her hands around her grandmother and buried her face in her pussy in a wicked, not typically seen in porn, 69.

Layla and Jasmine got into a more traditional position, as Layla crawled between Jasmine's legs and lapped the sweet chocolate pussy.

"Shit dad, this is wild," Hal said, watching two lesbian acts... his two biggest jerk off fantasies before today, both his mother and his sister with their head between another woman's legs.

"Yeah, son, that's a real understatement," Walker chuckled as he watched the two lesbian acts and savoured his new knowledge about his wife's background, which explained why she'd always been so wild and carefree in ways no other woman he'd ever met could even approach! He was also processing the unbelievable reality that not only was she a fairy... but she was 112 years old.

"Do you like watching your Mom eating my cunt, sexy?" Jasmine asked Hal as she stared back at him.

"Yeah, I could watch that all day and all night," Hal nodded, his cock already ready for yet another fuck session. The only question being whose pussy was getting fucked next.

"Swap," Hatsumomo declared, as she gently lowered her granddaughter to the floor.

"Let's put on a show, Mom," Layla suggested, kissing Jasmine's lower lips farewell for now, before standing up.

"Let's," Hatsumomo agreed as she picked up her daughter, spun her around and dove her face into her daughter's pussy.

"Oh my," Walker said, his wife always incredibly flexible, but right now putting that to particularly good use.

"Fuck," Hal said, seeing his mom with her legs spread in a position he'd never seen before.

"You look just like your mother," Jasmine said, as she brought her hand to Sabrina.

"Thanks," Sabrina said. "You look like one of those hot women in those 1970s movies."

Jasmine laughed, "Funny you should say that, because that's the look I've been going with ever since I was in those black exploitation flicks in the 70s."

"She's actually the one who created that look," Hatsumomo added, as she explored her daughter's pussy.

"Cool," Walker said, as he watched his daughter being fingered and his wife in a surreal 69.

"Yeah! Finger bang my sister, you sexy babe," Hal cheered, loving the sight of his first love... or lustee, or whatever he should call Jasmine and his budding but freewheeling relationship, while she fingered his sister.

"You like watching me use your sister?" Jasmine asked.

"Fuck yeah," Hal agreed.

"And it's okay if I fuck your girlfriend?" Sabrina teased, checking out her brother stroking his super cock.

"Oh yeah, fuck away and put on a good show," Hal enthused.

Jasmine then lifted Sabrina up, held her in place with both hands, and dined on the sweet, ripe pussy.

"Fuck," Hal said, shocked and mightily turned on, that this position too was possible!

After a few minutes of the room filled with moaning, Hatsumomo announced again, "One more swap!"

The partners swapped again, and Layla came over to her daughter.

"Baby girl, will you please worship my tits for me? Like you did when you were tiny?" Layla requested tenderly, and she led Sabrina to the foldout bed where her son and daughter had fallen asleep tangled together so sweetly. Then she sat her daughter down and straddled her right thigh. "And totally unlike back then, would you please finger bang me too?"

"You're such a silly Mommy," Sabrina replied. "Given everything I've... we've... experienced today, you should know I'll do anything for you now! From now on, I'll be your mindless submissive daughter happy to please you anytime, anyplace, and in any fashion at all."

"Any way at all?"

"Yes, Mommy. Absolutely anything," Sabrina nodded.

"Good to know. I'll be sure to remember that pledge tomorrow," she said forebodingly.

"What's tomorrow?" Sabrina asked wondering what else there could be.

"Oh, that's for tomorrow," the mom said as her daughter brought her hand to her pussy. "Bur for now, just do what I asked you to."

"Yes Mommy," Sarina obeyed eagerly, bringing her lips to her mom's nipples and her fingers to her pussy.

Meanwhile, to the Mom and daughter's left, the exuberant Hatsumomo and Jasmine might have been crowing silently, 'Look what we can do!' as the grandmother continued to show off her strength and kink.

After a few minutes, the men decided it was time to get back in the action.

Walker requested with a 'just kidding' exaggeratedly formal air, "Ladies, might it be seemly if a couple of gentlemen entered your foray? Ummmm... forsooth?"

"Gentlemen? Certainly not!" Hatsumomo snorted. "But we're always up for some footlong fuck sticks, so jump right in, studs!"

The six lovers... or whatever they were by now: partiers... extended family with benefits... everything loving and good... regrouped themselves yet again. On the foldout bed, Layla bonded emotionally more intimately with her son than they ever had before, kissing each other tenderly, while his new supersized dick gently plumbed the depths of his now beloved slut sister. Meanwhile Sabrina was making love to her mother's pussy... and she couldn't ever get enough of it!

And down on the carpet, Walker was thoroughly enjoying his hall pass by fucking his newly met and hot, slender mother-in-law, who claimed to be (only slightly, mind you) more than 800 years old, and given her impressive skills, wisdom and demeanor he believed her, but who still had the face and hot, athletic body of a girl in her early twenties. And Hatsumomo was eating the hot black girl, who was likely at least 300 years old or so, with these two fairies' close and intimate friendship probably going back almost that far.

After a marathon fuck session, the two pairs of women swapping again, so all four woman rode both cocks to yet another orgasm each, the night finished with Hal and Walker giving their sister or daughter (depending upon who was blasting his cannon) a massive double facial.

Once they were spent, all six of them ended up crashing in one bed... Nude Day finally over... but the week just begun.

Readers, my plan is to do a seven-day series (maybe even longer, if it extends once they return home, but first we'll have to see how the remaining six days go). So now it's over to you. What would you like to see happen during those remaining six days? Kindly leave your comments below, so my illustrator can get to work. We've already decided Day Two will highlight Sabrina discovering and being trained in the joys of anal sex. (With the others rediscovering those joys (except for Hal, who's also a newbie).

So coming next: DAY 2: The family discovers the joys of anal.

The next morning after breakfast Layla decrees it's time for some anal. In fact that will be today's principal theme. Everyone has been informed by this point that all fairies (in this case Layla, her mother and Jasmine... plus Vanessa, who joins the party early in the day) are able to host cocks of any size or ferocity in their three holes without any difficulty. But Sabrina has yet to undergo the necessary anal training to host a cock with such ease, Walker hasn't yet taken his sweet daughter's ass, and Hal hasn't ever taken anyone's. So, for this first step in Sabrina's training, both men were more than happy: Walker to lend a hand (so to speak) with his daughter, and Hal delighted for his sexy Mom to take another of his cherries.

They gather to celebrate the occasion on the deck of the resort's pool, and for the purposes of this thumbnail sketch they get right to it, as do two other couples: Hatsumomo doing Yasmin, and Jasmine doing Vanessa.

Then what would you like days 3 to 7 to include? (You're welcome to approve of as many options as you like!)

OPTION 1: IN THE FOREST

A day spent in various forests, including a rain forest, where Sabrina, her brother and Walker learn that fairies at least 150 years old can magically create massive cocks between their legs, which can come in handy for such tasks as, say... more ass fucking. The fairy doing the honours this time is college girl Vanessa (a sweet young thing with only 400 years behind her), whom we've already met twice before.

OPTION 2: CARTOON WORLD

The family and friends visit an alternate universe called Cartoon World, where, since this is a region within the multi-faceted Fairyland, everyone (except the men) has fairy ears, and wings so they can fly. And so, of course, they stage their own version of the Mile High Club, without airplanes.

OPTION 3: SABRINA'S FAIRY INITIATION

Sabrina is trained in the art of being a fairy, and she's initiated by completing several tasks and rituals. She's shown here performing ritual cunnilingus.

In this scene, among many other tasks, she must service the original fairy Hera.

OPTION 4: FAIRY DISCIPLINED

A fairy has broken a cardinal fairy sin, and by order of the fairy council must be humiliated and punished. As the currently youngest fairy in the world, Sabrina is required to watch the proceedings for an hour, and Layla is permitted to accompany her to lend her support to her daughter. The two visitors are locked up in hanging cages to endure they can't interfere with the proceedings.

OPTION 5: FAMILY REUNION

Sabrina meets her great grandmother, her aunts and more. Six of them get together for some light foreplay at an outdoor tavern perched upon a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea.

OPTION 6: MYTHICAL ANIMALS AND OTHER CREATURES

Centaurs, Sphinxes, Satyrs, Goddesses, Ice Fairies, Banshees, and whatever sorts of creatures Pumkina, Rebi and Amandha are, can fuck too. At one point a living gargoyle does a flyby to take a look.

OPTION 7: BOTTOM BOYS

The men discover the joys of anal sex with shemale fairies, who can grow a living, well no not breathing, cock once they get to the sweet age of 150.

OPTION 8: ORGY

The final day includes a full out orgy.

So readers, if you enjoyed this story, please comment on which themes from Options 1-8 you'd most like to see explored. We likely won't do them all, since there are only seven days in a seven-day trip LOL, you've just read Day One, and Day Two will be anal play.

I hope you enjoyed this quite different, yet still very much a story with an unmistakable silkstockingslover stamp on it.

Jasmine, June 2021.


[A1]She not a control freak, but she might be called an over achiever.