A Fairly Fairy Family Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not exactly, dear. Once we're mature, we have the ability to choose how we appear. So just like I can appear to be an Asian human if I wish to, or the blonde Caucasian you saw me as earlier, I can also give myself the legendary operational fairy wings and pointy ears."

Yasmin was a bit scandalized by this exchange. "You mean you haven't even shown them who you really are yet? For shame Hatsu, they're your family!"

"Then I guess there's no time like the present. Wanna see, Sabrina? Hal? Walker?"

"Yes please!" all three said excitedly.

And so Hatsumomo transformed herself into the kind of fairy where people sit up and take notice, as did Jasmine, who had also come of age a few centuries ago.

"Wow!" Sabrina gasped, staring raptly at the two gorgeous and enormous sets of wings.

"So hot," Hal added, admiring them with his sister.

"Do you have wings too?" Walker asked his wife.

"Sadly, not for another 38 years," she said, looking forward to the day when she'd be old enough to sprout them.

"Those years will fly by," her mother predicted, before she flew into the air saying, "And speaking of flying..."

"Wow," Sarina said, wanting the ability to do that too, and disappointed to think she'd have to wait 132 years before getting her own wings.

"Holy shit," Hal said, as Jasmine too spread her wings and took flight into the tropical air.

Everyone watched the two fairies flying through the air for a couple minutes, before Sabrina asked her brother, "So stud, dyawanna fuck another hot member of your family?'

"Hell yeah," he agreed, as they joined each other on a lounge chair. ('Joined' in more than one sense of the word.)

"Just shove that big dick in my pussy, I'm still so horny," Sabrina said. "Actually I've been uncontrollably horny since the moment I learned I was a fairy!"

"It is the one downside of being a fairy," her mother commiserated. "We're always insatiably horny."

"Well then, big brother," Sabrina said, as he slid into her pussy ('big' because he was all of three minutes older than she), "Mom and I may keep you very busy when we get back home."

"I think I can handle that," he said, still stunned by the events of the day. The nakedness. The revelations. Losing his virginity to his mother... by filling both her mouth and her pussy! Eating out a black stranger. (Well, hardly still a stranger! He could tell exclusive relationships wouldn't be in his future anytime soon, but he still felt an intriguing connection with the hottie.) But back to the list... Watching fairies fly. And now... fucking his sister for the first time!

"May I please suck your husband's dick?" Yasmin asked Layla respectfully.

"Of course you may, his hall pass is good for this entire trip, and I'd hate to deny him a chance with a beauty like you," Layla agreed graciously.

"You're sure?" Walker asked his wife, as the pretty, outstandingly tattooed girl dropped before him.

"If I'm going to be fucking various people all week, then you should too," she encouraged him. "Especially with your dynamite new cock!"

"Best present ever," he said gleefully, as Yasmin took his marvel into her mouth.

"Agreed," Layla said, thinking she too would have to take it for a test drive sometime today, as she looked to her right to watch her two children fucking, she was pretty sure for the first time.

As they fucked, both siblings had their eyes directed up in the air, each fixated on a different flying fairy.

Hal was staring at Jasmine, since it was becoming obvious they each had a thing for each other, even though he was definitely also enjoying this fulfillment of every brother's fantasy... fucking his sister.

Sabrina hadn't realized it until she was watching her Nana up in the air flying around so freely, but she was completely enamoured by the ancient fairy's free spirit, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be up there flying with her.

So while her children fucked, her husband got a blow job from an almost stranger, and her mother put on an aerial display, Layla lounged in her chair pondering the upcoming rest of the week. This was only Day One, and all the revelations had been revealed. Well, not all of them... such as Walker being her second husband, not her first... but that was a secret she didn't plan to share. Or at least not immediately. There was also the matter of Sabrina's anal training she'd need to begin tomorrow... since once she'd mastered certain techniques, a fairy could call upon the extra erogenous zones and muscle skills inside her asshole that could make anal sex the ultimate rush for both parties.

"Get on your knees, sister slut," Hal ordered after a few minutes of pounding his sister from behind; he was still feeling a stir of extra masculinity.

Sabrina was surprised to hear her brother calling her that, and yet it turned her on, so she quite happily dropped to her knees on the warm sand, and watched as her brother stroked his cock very close to her face.

"You're gonna give me a facial?! Go for it! Just come all over my fucking face, big brother!" she cried eagerly. And when Layla heard that, she hurried over and knelt down to watch.

"Oh fuck," he grunted as he furiously beat his cock and erupted a massive load all over his sister's pretty face, while their mother looked on proudly!

"May I also please fuck your husband?" Yasmin requested.

"He's the man, he can do whatever he wishes to this week," Layla turned to her and agreed. "And no worries, if you show him a good time, I'll thank you for it."

"Then get on your back, cutie," Walker ordered, deciding it was time to really take advantage of this hall pass!

"Yes sir," Yasmin said, as she quickly lay down on the warm sand, spread her legs, and offered the good-looking hunky man with the super dick easy access to her fevered pussy.

"I still plan on fucking you, honey," Walker said to his wife, as he knelt before the tattooed girl.

"Oh, no worries! You'll soon be working that big dick in all three of my bottomless holes, honey," Layla reassured him.

"All three holes?" Hal asked, as he slid his cock into his sister's mouth after painting her face.

"Yes honey, Mommy loves a dick in her ass. Actually she loves them in all of her holes, but you'll have to wait for another day to do that to me, probably tomorrow," she smiled. "And don't you dare stick that baseball bat in anyone else's bottom! I want to take that cherry of yours as well, okay?"

"Shit, if you insist," he said with a great big grin, "what a life I've just stumbled into!" as his sister bobbed on a cock that seemed totally unwilling to soften. Ever!

Jasmine flew down, grabbed Hal and flew him up into the air, calling back to Layla, "You don't mind if I take him for a thrill ride and another orgasm?"

"Of course not," Layla smiled and joked, "Now he's really about to join the mile-high club!"

Sabrina looked up, first in awe but then envy.

"Want to go for a fly too?" Hatsumomo asked, pulling her granddaughter off the sand and into the air. (Her envy immediately vanished, of course.)

"Have fun!" Layla called after them, recalling an earlier aerial encounter of her own, this one with the free spirited and fully matured fairy Vanessa. It had been a crazy experience, where at Vanessa's insistence they'd both gotten naked, and then once they were airborne, she'd held onto Vanessa for dear life... with both her arms and legs ...and while they were flying high above a forest, without any warning Vanessa had sprouted a large, magical cock and began fucking her with it... while they were high in the sky with Layla herself not yet able to fly on her own! She'd loved it, of course. A little known fact is that any fully matured fairy... 150 years or older... has the ability to temporarily bestow upon herself any conceivable variety of sex organs: penises, vaginas, relocated rectums... absolutely anything. Horse cocks were a great favourite of course, but fish cocks weren't... because there's no place to insert it in the female of the species... only a soggy clutch of eggs at the bottom of the lake or ocean. (Editor's note: Yes, this is the same Vanessa who took part in the threesome near the beginning of this story. They told Walker she was a college girl, and they didn't lie. They simply neglected to mention she was a 400-year-old girl working towards her thirty-seventh degree, this one a Doctorate of Science (which is even loftier than a Ph.D.) in subatomic microbiology.)

"Wow," Hal said, as he looked down upon his family and new fuck buddies. From up here in the sky, they all looked like ants!

"Yeah, there's nothing quite like seeing the world from up here," Jasmine observed.

"I can see that."

"Except of course fucking up here," Jasmine added.

"Seriously?" Hal asked.

Jasmine coasted on her back, supporting him easily (one thing not in the books and movies, is that fairies have considerable strength... think an ant on steroids, where an ant can lift 'only' 5,000 times its own weight even without steroids, not that they use them very often), and she offered, "Just slide that big cock in my pussy."

"Shit, you bet," Hal said as he did just that, and slowly began to fuck this magical black beauty.

"What do you think?" Hatsumomo asked her granddaughter as they soared high above the world in the cloudless sky.

"Amazing," Sabrina said, in awe as she looked down at the world from the most surreal location ever.

"Being a fairy is the most exhilarating thing in the world," Hatsumomo shared.

"So I'm learning," Sabrina agreed.

"Oh, your lessons are just beginning," the grandmother said, as she flipped herself over and began licking her granddaughter's pussy.

"Oh my," Sabrina moaned, as she was now getting licked in the sky, and was also staring at her grandmother's pussy... so she did what any good fairy granddaughter would do... she too began licking.

"Mind if I join you?" Layla politely asked Yasmin, the pretty Asian woman fucking her husband, as she sat down in the sand next to the couple.

"Please do," Yasmin said with equal courtesy, still getting fucked good by Walker.

"Hey, honey," Walker smiled as he pounded Yasmin.

"Enjoying yourself?" Layla asked her husband.

"Definitely," he smiled. "You?"

"Best day of my life," Layla said.

"Mine too," he said. "Well, except for the day I met you, the day you agreed to marry me, our wedding day, and the day our children were born."

"You really are a charmer," she said.

"I'm still trying to process all this," he said.

"You appear to be developing some effective coping skills," she observed, glancing down at his cock sliding in and out of Jasmin.

"When in Rome..." he shrugged, quoting his wife's earlier words.

"Touché," she smiled.

"I can't believe we fucked our kids," he said.

"They seem to be okay with it," she smiled.

He laughed, "Going home is going to be difficult."

"I don't think it will; we won't stop doing much of this when we get home," she said. "I still plan to eat my daughter, fuck my son, and encourage you to do the same."

"Fuck my son?" he asked jokingly.

"Or he can fuck you, if you'd rather," she smiled teasingly.

"Yeah? I don't think so," he said, shaking his head.

"Our weekly dance parties will take on an entirely new dimension. Talk about dirty dancing!"

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, there's no closing Pandora's Box now... or mine or your daughter's either," she added wickedly. "By the way, when's the last time I sat on your face?"

"Ummmm, I'm pretty sure it was the night before last."

"Would you mind terribly if I did it again this soon? Watching this beauty sliding up and down on your hearty new cock is getting me really horny. Again! I think I've been horny nonstop ever since I talked Sabrina out of her bikini and Mom and I told her she was a fairy."

"Of course I don't mind. What kind of loving, respectful husband would I be if I insisted on having sex with only one woman at a time? Climb right aboard!"

So she seated herself on his mouth facing Yasmin, who greeted her with a bright smile.

Walker started licking away immediately while the ladies got acquainted. Kind of like a back fence with benefits!

"It's so sweet of you to let me fuck your husband like this," Yasmin said to Layla. "It's been a while since I've ridden such a nice big rod."

"Think nothing of it; like I mentioned before, if you're making my husband happy, you're making me happy. And as for his outstanding size, that was my Mom's doing. She hadn't even met my family until earlier this morning; the eighteen years rule, as you might know..."

"Yes, I understand the regulation is standard among you fairies."

"From the high praise my Mom lavishes on you every time your name comes up, I thought you might know that. So anyway, she thought supersizing my men's dicks would be a pleasant 'nice to meet you' gift for them. I certainly can't say I disagree with her! She only did it this morning you know, so it will likely take my family a while to get accustomed to using them."

"She's such a nice fairy," said Yasmin with a sigh. "Even though I'm a human, she treats me like a sister. And sex with her? All I can say is Wow!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, ladies," Walker interjected, "but speaking of 'Wow', you're both so hot I'm about to explode!"

"Then pull out and come on my face, baby," Layla said, always loving the feel of a warm load splashing onto her face and body. "You don't mind, do you Yasmin?"

"Truthfully? I'd far prefer if he came on both of our faces."

"Oh, how thoughtless of me! Of course he will, won't you honey?"

"Sure thing, sweetheart," he obliged, and so the two ladies hurriedly climbed off of him to kneel down shoulder to shoulder, while he leapt to his feet and almost immediately spewed a huge load all over both women's pretty faces and bodies. And the loads emerging from his new cock, he was discovering, were now two or three times their former volume!

At first when Jasmine had swept him off his feet and into the air, Hal's attention was divided between several experiences. In part for safety but in part not, since this African goddess fairy kept her arms wrapped tightly around him, holding his naked body against hers so they were face to face, and doing a lot of kissing. But simultaneously she was performing aerial acrobatics! At times she was sweeping him high into the air, and at other times was plummeting down towards the ocean and beach with him, veering away from a crash landing in the nick of time. She also zoomed along horizontally doing barrel rolls, so for a moment he'd be lying atop her body, but a moment later was hanging beneath her, supported only by her arms around his waist (which like any fairy's had considerable strength), along with his hands gripping her ass cheeks (which weren't all that strong by comparison, but her ass felt really nice). Sometimes his attention was drawn downwards from his aerial view to the ocean and the beach, and sometimes to the allure of her tits pressing against his chest, which both felt and looked wonderful.

And the entire time his sizeable new erection was nestled against her pussy, which he could feel was very wet, but he wasn't inside of it. Then at one point she carried him very high into air, about a thousand feet or so, and abruptly shoved him completely away from her, singing out playfully, "Your turn! Flap your arms, birdy!" which terrified him! But she was only feeling playful, not malicious, so within moments she had swooped down and snagged him safely close to her hot body again. He was still frightened at first, so he wrapped his arms around her (by the ass again) while he held on for dear life.

This time they were pressing against each other head to toe, or to put it more accurately, his head to her wet pussy, and with his cock both more and less in her mouth, since she began bobbing on it. She took her head away long enough to say, "I promised you a thrill ride sweety, and I believe I've come through with that. But I also promised you an orgasm, and you need to give me one too, so get to it!" So he leaned in and began licking and sucking, while she worked wonders on the entirety of his large dick, while she simultaneously continued cavorting through the air, his growing excitement from the ride almost as compelling as from her mouth and throat working his raging cock!

Soon he warned her, "I'm going to come, Jasmine."

"Come in my mouth and down my throat, baby," she replied. "Fill my belly with your big warm load!" Jasmine loved taking loads down her throat, they always got her off. Especially if a guy came buckets, which she was certain the recently enhanced Hal was about to do!

"Fuck!" he grunted, and sure enough... he began coming down her throat, and he continued flooding her throat with his cum for about ten seconds, while she too just came and came!

The latter portion of Hatsumomo and Sabrina's time together in the air was far less madcap than Jasmine and Hal's, in fact just like the earlier portion, it remained downright peaceful. No dashing about, but instead they simply drifted around leisurely, Sabrina now anchored to and supported by her grandmother by Hatsumomo's (incredibly strong) right hand resting upon, and slightly gripping her left thigh. The elder fairy introduced the younger one to a practice she called 'tribbing', which Sabrina had never heard of, but which she found very pleasant. They simply drifted around the region, always remaining in a stable, horizontal orientation while idly chatting about this and that. They spoke primarily about the elder fairy's long personal history. She'd spent it primarily in Japan, but there were also very few places in the world she hadn't visited at least once or twice. And their pussies also chatted continually with each other... it felt as if they were kissing each other like lovers down there, which Sabrina found extremely pleasant. She also felt a bond forming between her and her grandmother whom, although she'd only met her a few hours ago, she'd already come to idolize.